Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

awesum updt...loved this J maan and a possessive one too...lovely updt...ooops the precap...continue sooon...

Thanks Usha for the like and comment
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update ... Maza aa gaya.

Rohit is superb. Flirting away wid
Geet. Maan try to gaurd Geet wid
His possessivenes n protectiveness

Getting ready for Party. Maan doesn't
Want Geet to attend it.

Loved seeing his expression wen he
Looked at Geet's saree n her backless
Blouse. That was funny.

Rohit not leaving a chance to be wid
Geet. Maan the bodyguard is always dere.

Maan's dialog for Marriage bureau was
Hilarious.

Dance me dono kho gaye. There luv
Is reflected to all.
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazydream

Beautiful update ... Maza aa gaya.

Rohit is superb. Flirting away wid
Geet. Maan try to gaurd Geet wid
His possessivenes n protectiveness

Getting ready for Party. Maan doesn't
Want Geet to attend it.

Loved seeing his expression wen he
Looked at Geet's saree n her backless
Blouse. That was funny.

Rohit not leaving a chance to be wid
Geet. Maan the bodyguard is always dere.

Maan's dialog for Marriage bureau was
Hilarious.

Dance me dono kho gaye. There luv
Is reflected to all.

Thanks dear for  such a lovely comment I m speech less and☺️ too
thank u so much to like the update
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kya aaj no update? waiting for the update
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam111111

kya aaj no update? waiting for the update

will update tomorrow
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
will update tomorrow...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
 'Dulhan wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye'  
credit goes to lovesia to edit this banner

Part-40

It was next morning. Geet came out of her room and found Sam in an angry mood. Geet couldn't understand what made her angry on this early morning.

Geet-what happened Sam.why are you so angry?

Sam threw the news paper -see your self.you will know why I m angry .
Geet took the paper and saw in it-There was a picture of her and maan while dancing in the party.Actually It was a page3 party and Media was also there.She didn't know when they clicked that picture

And geet unknowingly blushed to see the picture it was such a cute picture.they were dancing so close that any body will doubt on them.Soon she calmed herself

Geet-Dance ki picture hi to hai.Ab party me dance to hota hi hai. and me and Maan are friends to dance kar liya isme gussa karne ki kya baat hai.

Geet-It's better Geet to be only friend of Maan. Don't ever try to to snatch him from me,warna mujhse bura koi nahin hoga.I have a doubt on your intention because maan is neglecting me.Even he didn't ask me for the party.and you took sufficient advantage of my absence.Are you trying to seduce him?

Geet was shocked to hear that nonsense.She could not hold her self and decided to give her some peace of mind

Geet-If he had asked you,tum store ki opening chhod kar party me chali jaati?  I asked you to come to the party, it was you who refused. Tumhe to apne us store ki opening karne jana tha. what could I do. aur haan apne boy friend ko sambhalna seekho. doosron par shaq karne se achcha hai ki tum khud uska dhyan rakho.Give him some time you will get nothing by blaming me again and again.  and one more thing me and Maan are friends.If you spent two years in school with him  then I must tell you that I too spent three years with him in college even today we are in same office, so we can't ignore each other.so it's better to give a break to your mind and try to think about your love for him.Agar mujhe tumse usse chheenna hi hota to I would have done this much before, and she went to office.

Sam was standing like statue hearing Geet -How dare she talked me like this, Maan ki wajah se hi itni hawa me uchhal rahi hai.he insulted me that day in office for her that's why she is daring to talk to me like this.I will have to bring her down.one chance geet and I will show you your right place.

Geet was in bad mood in office.Maan saw her and went to her cabin -Good morning geet. He was sounding very happy

Geet murmured- what is good in the  morning?subah subah to lecture sunne ko mil gaya.and why are you so happy?

Maan-arrey yaar! dekho paper me kitni pyari photo aayi hai.see our picture while dancing together is so cute.He tried to show her the paper

Geet-Pyaari photo on my foot.tumhe ye achchi lag rahi hai aur Sameera ne subsh subah mujhe lecture de diya.usko laga ki main tumhen usse chheen loongi.she was moving towards him in anger and poor maan was stepping back to see her anger and listening her without uttering a word. he never saw her this much angry. Pata hai wo kah rahi thi 'It's better be his friend only and dont try to be his girlfriend.She was litrally mimikring Sam.And and she also said that I was trying to seduce you.She wasn't noticing whatever she was blurting in her anger in front of maan.'Arrey ek dance karne se  koi girlfriend boyfriend ho jate hain kya.

Maan-Kaash ho jaate to kitna..but shut his mouth seeing her anger

Geet-What are you saying Maan.I m already so disturbed and you are adding fuel to my anger.

She could not see that Maan was already stopped as he was standing with  the wall but she was still moving in anger and her foot tripped in his shoe and she was almost to fall but Maan held her tightly by her waist and stopped her from falling.Geet was so angry that she didn't noticed their position. Maan's both hands were on her waist and her hands were on her shoulders to balance herself.She again started to say but he made her shut by keeping his finger on her lips-Chup.Kitna bolti ho?

Geet was standing plastered with his body and his finger was on her lips and she was now gaping on him.She was feeling butterflies in her stomach with that full contract of their bodies. Geet again tried to say some thing but maan again stopped her-shhh

Geet's hair fell on her face because of falling.Maan removed those strands with his finger and tucked behind her ears and Geet again got lost in that touch.

both were now standing in that position and forgot that it was office and any one could come in.soon there was Adi in her cabin-Geet
maan and Geet were shocked to hear Adi.They hurriedly got apart.
Thank God Adi's back was on them.

geet-Yes Adi

Adi turned and Saw Maan there-Arrey Maan tum yahan?

Maan-kyun yahan kya sirf tum aa sakte ho main nahin?

Adi-nanin.You are the son of the owner so you can go where ever you want wnd whenever you want.Who am I to stop you and laughed his famous laughter.

Maan-AAdddiii. and Adi stopped

Geet-Is there some thing urgent?

Adi-yes Ram sir is calling you. maan you too come.

Geet -Adi you go we will come

Adi went. Geet was not seeing him as she was again on her guilt tour-wo I m sorry maine jaan boojh kar..

Maan-Geet jaldi chalo.

But geet did not see him and went hurriedly from there. Maan laughed to see her-Geet jitna chahe chupa lo pyar kabhi chhupta nahin.kisi na kisi roop me dikh hi jata hai.

All were talking in Ram's cabin about some issue and Ram's phone rang.He excused himself and recieved his phone-Hello Rehmaan-How are you .Kitne din baad yaad aayi meri.

Otherside...

Ram-Mubarak ho yaar shadi ki 25vi saalgirah mubarak ho.Eid ki bhi party hai.Sure we will all come.Haan Maan,maa and Priya all are fine.Sab log aayenge.
and he cut the phone.

Maan-Rahmaan uncle kya kah rahe the?

Ram-Eid is coming and same day it's his 25th marriage anniversary.so he is inviting all of us.

Maan-wow that's great.we will go .

ram-nahin jaayenge to wo mera murder kar dega.

Geet smiled to hear their talk-It seems he is your good friend.

Ram-Yes he is my chuddy buddy.we both studied together.and he was the one who was very angry on me for shifting here

Geet I can see.

KM in the evening.

Ram told Priya about Rahmaan's call.Priya was too happy to hear it.Rahmaan's wife was her good friend.
She said-we all will definitely go.maa too can travel some distance.So it will be good for her to see her house after so many days.and she got an idea-Ram if it is possible to take Sameera with us as every one will be  having leaves during Eid.

Ram-But we have to ask Geet too to come as maa will doubt if Sam will go alone and may be she refuges to take her.

Priya-To Geet bhi chalegi hamaare saath.

Maan-Papa, Geet ko ab kyun involve kar rahe ho?

Ram-No Maan ab jab tak maa ko sach nahin pata chalta tab tak Geet has to be involved.There is no other way.

Priya-I should call Pammiji.

Ram-No priya It will not be right to talk on phone.Let's do one thing .Unke ghar chal kar baat kar sakte hain as we can't call them here to talk on this matter as maa is here and can listen us.

Priya-I think you are right.

Priya informed pammi about their visit.

At Khanna house

Geet-Main nahin jaaungi.

she was still angry on Sameera whatever she said in the morning.

Ram-why? what happened? You look angry.Is something there.

Geet-Nahing, everything is fine bas main nahin jaaungi.

maan was smiling to see that angry geet.he knew why she was denying.

Priya-Kya hua beta? bataogi tabhi to we will know.

Geet-actually dadi talks strange things about me and Maan.Pahle to Sam was not here. Magar uske samne wo aisi waisi baaten karengi to Sam to mujh par hi apna gussa nikalegi. that's why I m not going.

Priya-Why will Sam be angry?She knows the truth.

Geet saw Sam with questioning eye-She knows even then she over reacts.

Sam-she will go uncle just wait.Geet I need to talk to you.

Geet-bolo

Sam-not here, in my room. Excuse us uncle.both went to Sameera's room.

Precap-What will Sameera say to Geet?

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

Edited by rashmivaish - 11 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 me first this isthe first time i am giving the comment 🥳
nice update chalo ab tho hamari geet ki zubaan tho bahar aayi very good answer given to the sam and poor maan but still he is enjoying nicely. Now what will sam say to geet. Kab iska picha chodega
Edited by sam111111 - 11 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..Now Geet give back to Sam..I hope sam can't make it..Geet only with them..