Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NikShaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope veera get well soon. Beatifully describe the whole situation it ws very emotionalthanks for the pms update soon
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
virika r adorableyr...fever mein bhi romance & then veera wht hppened to her gosh hope she gets well soon & virika resume their romance...awesome yr luvd it brilliant :)
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update totally loving it
aashna.irani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
karina!!!!!!!
yaar tu kaise karti hai!!
itne acche acche updateπŸ‘
this one was amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 i just hope veera is ok and fine!!!😭
the way all them care for her is really sweet and i hope armaan comes soon too 😊! i dont want him to be missing from the action!πŸ˜•
but again great update !!
~aashna
9999P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally you have updated
thank god jeevikas fever is coming down
ohh god veera hope she is fine
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update poor veera thanks for the pm 
karankrysle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The amount of efforts you put in is AMAZING!
OMG! My poor soul Veera is unwell?
Is her cancer getting worse?!
Karina?!
Thankyou my love for updating both the stories!
I LOVE YOU! XoXo
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update. 
OMG! Veera is getting worse. 😭
Nothing should happen to her. 
Hope everything will be fine.
Loved the update as usual. :)
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnk u karina di,
The update was
Amazing
Scary
Mind blowing
Emotional
Romantic
Angry
I happy that finally virika will go to india... Virika was so understanding and they were romantic... But i was scared wen veera's health was getting worse.. And i hope she gets better really soon and the way jeevika care for veera was amazing.. She was sick too but she did not even think and helped veera.. Virika love veera alot and i wish veera gets better really soon..
Cant wait for the next update... Thnk for sending me the Pm
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was just OMG and all thanks to my Virika  Giving you the next update earlier than I wanted, AGAIN πŸ˜†. It's short, but filled with drama. I was initially going to be doing something else, but my penguin and Marzi Parzi wanted me to show this upcoming track. Also sorry to all the other writers, I won't be able to comment, but just till next week. May 23rd is my last day . In the meanwhile, I'll be waiting for your feedback. Enjoy!!! PLEASE NO RESERVING πŸ₯±

chapter 45

nurse - "Sorry we're waiting for a confirmation from the doctor?"
jeevika - "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. This girl is so sick and your waiting for a confirmation. You need to get her a room ASAP and call any doctor available so we can get her on an IV asap. How ridiculous is this"
Just then the Vanshika called out Viren's name and they both turned around. 

vanshika - "Viren she's can't breathe" she yelled
jeevika - "GET A BED RIGHT NOW" she yelled at the nurse

The nurse quickly called up another nurse on charge who brought in a bed right away. They placed Veera on the bed and took her inside the emergency area room. Some other doctor came ASAP who Jeevika knew. 

j - "Viren go outside the room. Take everyone out right now" she said as she was trying to place an oxygen tube under Veera's nose

The other doctor started the IV drip on Veera who was now asleep. They soon transferred Veera to a private room and Jeevika went out to the family. 

j - "Her blood pressure dropped and her sugar level was too high causing her dizziness. She's stable now, but I don't think they are going to let her go home now till her second phase of treatment is over"

v - "And what about her oncologist. Where is she?"

j - "She will be here soon. She's in the middle of a surgery, but she knows Veera has been admitted. The nurse paged her and informed her again. Veera is asleep right now. Her room is two doors to the right"

Everyone went inside the room leaving Jeevika by herself out near the nurses station. Something was going on and she wasn't understand what. Her emotions were all over the place and she just felt alone in that moment. The whole family, including Viren, left to go see Veera leaving her outside. She felt miserable and didn't know exactly why. Jeevika walked to the nearby restroom to wash her face as her eyes started burning. Her fever was coming back and she remembered she didn't even take her medicine as they had to rush to the hospital. She entered the restroom and washed her face with cool water. Instead of feeling a little more fresh, she started becoming dizzy. Her body was starting to ache and she couldn't control her weight anymore. Luckily there was someone in the bathroom who was able to catch her before she fell and banged her head on the ground. This lady quickly shouted for help and some nurse came in immediately. 

nurse - "What happened?" she said trying to help this unknown lady whose lap Jeevika's head was on. 

"She started feeling dizzy and fell" she said

nurse - "Let me call for some help" she said running out as fast as she could. Two nurses came back and picked up Jeevika taking her to a bed waiting outside the bathroom. As they picked her up they noticed blood on the ground. 

They strolled her back into the initial room Veera was in unknown to the fact that she had family here. The doctor quickly started Jeevika on a drip unknown to what was going on. She was another new doctor, hence did not know why Jeevika was here in the first place. 

nusre - "She's bleeding as well"

The doctor was trying to find find out what was the cause of the bleeding. It could have been a wide possibility of things. Meanwhile the nurses were noting and checking her other health noting down her high temperature. 

dr. - "Is there any emergency contact person for this patient?"
nurse - "Her phone fell down. I'll go try contacting someone" 

The nurse went to get her phone from the bathroom floor. She dialed the number who was on her recents. She dialed the number, and it was Virens. The phone was ringing, but he wasn't picking up the phone call. Meanwhile Viren noticed his phone beeping and he picked it up. There was no signal however inside the room so he went outside to take the phone call. Viren walked past the room and dropped his phone seeing Jeevika through the glass door. He ran inside by her side. 

v - "What happened to her?" he asked all panicky
dr. - "Do you know her" she asked in a rush as she was doing different tests on Jeevika.
v - "She's my wife"
nurse - "Your wife fell on the bathroom floor. She is bleeding out"
v - "WHAT? She had a fever but?" he said all confused.
dr. - "Your wife is actually'." 

...to be continued πŸ˜†

β€οΈ Likes and Comments Please β€οΈ 

Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago