OMG vanshika! I missed 3 updates 😆 All thanks to my exams
Me enjoyed all ur updates! Coming to current tribute one! All the gifs are amazing! Me using MD oneSonali's siggy is fab so as sridevi's 👏👏Update soon 😛
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
OMG vanshika! I missed 3 updates 😆 All thanks to my exams
Me enjoyed all ur updates! Coming to current tribute one! All the gifs are amazing! Me using MD oneSonali's siggy is fab so as sridevi's 👏👏Update soon 😛
oh my GOD.
girl,you're just outta the world man!everything looks SO sundar <3favshttp://i2.minus.com/jLWsHlaenBs98.jpg^^i have a thing for black+bright colour combo!it looks pompous!love it <3http://i5.minus.com/jeE5hiiX1SfuI.jpg^^damn.the coloring o.O its so eye pleasing!love the turqoise <3http://i6.minus.com/jbrvRrnXqgHWbW.jpg^^choice of pix.placement of pix.text style.perfecto! <3
BTW did u recognize me?
I changed my username. 😉