Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
NOTE
Heyya friends'a simple note'want to inform you all that this FF will sooner come to an end or rather came to an end'.as the next chapter that's the Chapter 14th will be the LAST CHAPTER of this FF'and then an special wala EPILOGUE.
Guys, both , Chap 14 and Epilogue will be too special'please do surely read them'when I'll post it'.
(After the completion of Demand...of LIKES..)
And by the way please..do not keep the comments "res" for so long'still few comments need to be "unres" , I hope you all will soon unres your PRECIOUS comments'they mean a lot'
Thank you so so much for the response'!!
Love you all guys'
PS- I'll update KiSmAt CoNnEcTiOn soon'
PPS- I sent this Note from my real Account as few readers still don't know the ID from which I sent PMs for my works'so here you go'
For updates add -SwaRonWorksPm- to ur Buddy List'
Love,
Sakshi
The return of life Part 1 I dedicate this story to Salley who wants me to write an Aryaman Radhika story with Erul and Parmeet as their fathers....
a new ride that marked my life
Here are Characters of the Story Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya Shivanya : elder sister of
Ritik Mehra : Business Tycoon and Elder brother of Raghav Shivanya Kapoor : Doctor and Elder Sister of Naina and love interest of Ritik
Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....
43