Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 109

No Way Out!

At the RM the pooja has begun, excluding one Arnav Singh Raizada, but surprisingly there is a young woman in a teal sari who is attending, Lavanya.  Nani begins Mami follows, and Shyam and Anjali together; Anjali all smiles but Shyam's thoughts are elsewhere'

Kushi at her home has begun her pooja, followed by Payal.  In the background Babuji is in his wheelchair and Garima behind him and Buaji besides them all taking part as best they can.  There is sadness at Kushi's home; they help Babuji with the pooja.  After pooja Payal and Kushi place Babuji into bed, Payal asks Kushi why she has to go to the Raizada's house tonight. Babuji is aware.  Kushi answers that Anjali has done so much and given so much to her family the least she can do is bring them sweets.  Kushi turns and places her hand on DM and prays that she heals her father and brings happiness back to their house.  The music just enhances the feel of sadness in their home and makes me cry.  The sincerity in Kushi and Babuji's eyes is just so beautiful. 

And now she is off; Payal and Kushi are packing up the sweets and one of the sweets is packaged differently, Payal asks why.  Kushi says that is for Arnavji' uh, he has ones without sugar.  She almost got caught.  His sweets wrapped so nicely and her LG no longer called LG but Arnavji.  Watch out Kushi you may get caught!

At the RM, Lavanya opens the door to her friends!  Pam, Wam, Sam, whatever their names,(Neetu, Ritu) you know those stupid girls from the office.  La says Happy Diwali and they are in shock she is wearing a sari. They give each other air kisses and Mami is just a hoot asking what is this and asks why her friends are so strange.  She introduces the girls to Nani and the others.  She shows them how to say hello with folded hands, Namaste.  Pretty impressive I must say, so far Lavanya is doing well.

Anjali asks Om Prakash to make sure there is no pineapple inShyam's pudding he is allergic.  Thedoorbell rings and Anjali says it must be Kushi.  Shyam goes into panic mode, what is he going to do?  Kushi enters and he is trying to leave and Anjali says she wants him to meet Kushi. 

What's taking her so long to come?   Anjali keeps calling her but Kushi has brought many sweets and is explaining all of them to OP.  She makes sure he knows which ones are for Arnav.  Come, Anjali says and she says she is coming.  Shyam drops a package and while Anjali goes to pick it up he scoots into the kitchen.

Kushi says Happy Diwali as Anjali looks around for Shyam.  Kushi distributes her sweets, Mami doesn't take nor hugs, Kushi takes blessings from Nani.  Anjali says she will go check on her husband.

Shyam has no way out.  He must do something so Kushi does not meet him.  OP tells Shyam that his pudding is on the counter the one without pineapple.  OP has given Shyam a way out.  He sees the pineapple pudding and eats some knowing he is allergic and will be ill.  He eats it and starts sneezing almost immediately.  Anjali comes and goes into panic mode, OP is being admonished for something he didn't do.  It was Shyam who was cornered with no way out, that he chose to do this terrible thing.  Sneezing, he places his hanky over his face as they pass everyone asks what happened, starting with Kushi, and Anjali tells them he ate pineapple accidently and he is allergic so she is bringing him to their room. Anjali helps him to his room where he will take his allergy medicine and be able to hide out the whole night; absolutely disgusting. You are now tangled in your own web, you nasty spider. 

(Indi, I am glad you have some insecticide! Keep it handy!)

Kushi says to Nani let's go and prepare the offerings for the Goddess.  They leave to go to the home mandir where La is with her friends. 

"Stop, Stop,  STOP!"  Lavanya yells to her friends, they must remove their shoes before entering the temple.  They will light the lamps and by then ASR should be done with his conference call and they can talk.  The girls look at each other and say,"Take off our shoes? No wayzzz."  This was most impressive about La'her answer.

"Yes girls, the God is here and this is a special sacred place for Nani."

The girls answer, is this really Lavanya or does she have a split personality?

Nani and Kushi come and observe the scene.

Laxmi enters.  The girls freak out and La calms them.  They say dogs have names but a goat?  La says she is really lovely and a member of the family.  La tells Laxmi to go to Nani's room so she doesn't get hurt.  How sweet, La!  They tell La to stop talking so boring and they attempt to enter the temple again with their shoes on.  "Guys!  I have already told you that God is there you must remove your shoes.  It is a sacred place for Nani and I don't want to hurt Nani's feelings."

The girls answer indignantly,"Naniji, the one with all the wrinkles on her face?  Who does she think she is?  She looked at us as if we were aliens." 

Nani and Kushi overhear and Kushi is holding Nani's shoulder for support.

La answers, "Enough girls, this is not funny.  Do not talk that way about Nani. She is older than us and you must respect that. Okay?"

Nani and Kushi smile.

Pam says to Lavanya to stop acting like an old fashioned girl.

She answers, just because she is taking care of her family and their feelings does not make her an old fashioned girl.  AND just because you conduct yourself in the way you just did does not make you modern.  Okay?  It took her some time to realize this.  There is nothing wrong with learning traditions, morals and values.  If you do not like something but it makes the elders happy then what is the problem in doing it for them?

"Pam says, La, whatever.  Girls, let's go."  And they leave.

Nani turns to Kushi and says," You have done an outstanding job.  You not only have changed her appearance but her mentality. Is this the same girl?  Bless you dear!"

All are happy and we are very proud of Lavanya!

Nani leaves and Kushi goes to Lavanya.  Lavanya puts out her hand and says Happy Diwali.  Kushi looks at her and gives her a crushing hug.  She gives her sweets and La takes a bite and gives some to Kushi.  So sweet the bond these girls have developed.  Lavanya tells Kushi about the mistake Di made with the sarees.  The red is ASR favorite color so she was supposed to wear it and the blue one was for Kushi.

*Note: ASR is wearing ta shirt that matches Lavanya.  Is this a hint of what is going to happen? 

Kushi apologizes and Lavanya says don't be so silly.  It's okay.  She tells Kushi she looks beautiful in this sari.

Down in the large hall of the Raizada Mansion Kushi is setting up the diyas in the circular rows for Diwali.  Lavanya comes over with a basket full of crackers.   Lavanya asks does she like them and Kushi responds that they contribute to noise pollution and that they risk children's lives working in the factories.  They are made with child labor therefore she does not encourage the use of fireworks.  Diwali means illumination not noise and look how beautiful this place looks with the diyas!  Good lesson for us Kushi and Lavanya says she will put them away then and get some more oil for the lamps.

In the quiet of the night, a gust of wind occurs as a man walks down the stairs a phone to his ear, he stops, the phone slowly coming down from his ear, he sees a radiant beauty in red, illuminated by soft firelight, Kushi.  He is mesmerized and hypnotized; he is drawn to her.  Slowly he walks over and he watches as she lights the diya and she has a soft smile on her face.  Blowing out the candle something happens, she is made aware of his presence and her eyes lift up to see him intently staring at her.  She looks at him and then away, he can seduce her with his eyes; she averts her eyes. 

If she continues to gaze into his eyes she will be whisked away into her dreamland, where rose petals and sparkling stars fall from the sky. 

She stands up, maybe that will give her some leverage against his paralyzing gaze.  She has to look away from him; he looks satisfied to just stand there with his gaze on her and an ever so slight smile on his face.  He approves.  She is stunning in another red sari.  

They are interrupted;

oh yes, by HIS live-in girlfriend.

Lavanya says to Kushi,"Look what you have done; you have surrounded yourself with lamps!"

THERE IS NO WAY OUT!

She tries to move but'.

THERE IS NO WAY OUT!

Lavanya turns to ASR and asks him to help her; she will put the oil in the remaining lamps.

THERE IS NO WAY OUT!

Lavanya leaves.

THERE IS NO WAY OUT!

He walks slowly to the center, they are both there alone, illuminated by diya lamps, heartbeats, shallow breaths, and '..

THERE IS DEFINITELY NO WAY OUT!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

I open Thread 10 nd all i see is

Love
❀️ , Magic⭐️ nd Romance wub.pngall the way 

Indi nd Durga  - Fantastic work on the Page...huge thanks.gif to you guys πŸ€—

Does any1 Knw , Into the Second Season , Sorry i din Kiss you , The Yin nd The Yang nd Finally Written in the Stars - make the main Page look Excellent with Fabulous Editin nd Writing worthy.gif Blasters

Chalhov your poster Amazing πŸ‘ , Ami - how did u do the tinkling stars πŸ‘i love them nd Drool Corner wink3.gif totally Drool worthy , nd Arshi awesome Collage especially the last one beneath your post πŸ‘πŸ‘

Katelyn thanks for those awesome Diwali segmentsπŸ‘πŸΌ...gonna re watch them again 😳

i made this as i couldn come up with good words tht would sweep you off your feet 😳...but i hope u get the cheerful wish m tryin to convey 😊

thanks, supriya, your collages were particularly phatak this time. i so fell for that second century one. love your little birdie dance visual, swept of feet, now floating.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A zany girl, who came to his life several months ago has become the center of his world. He tried so hard to evade from his feelings for the girl, but can't able to control any more. Finally in the auspicious night he lost all his patience to see her ethereal beauty. His predatory glance, his eyes roves all over her and finally rest on her face, on her lips. He cups her angelic face in his big hand,leans closer to her lips. She feels an adrenalin rush from the base of her stomach seems to seep through her body,coursing through her vein and heat her up. It effectively disables her tongue from speaking.She also wants to seep the nectar of him, for the first time in her life. tring!!!!!!!!! tring!!!!!!! tring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nooo!!!!!!!!!!
our heart broke along with Khushi

Let's get ready for the amazing ride with Arnav and Khushi, the diwali almost kiss and of course the heart breaking!😭
Congratulation blasters for thread-10
Indi, Durga, Arshi, Supriya, Ami,Cynthia, Roshi, you all talented women did magic again. the introduction came out brilliant.

How can my adulation complete without our sexy boy's pic.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

I open Thread 10 nd all i see is

Love
❀️ , Magic⭐️ nd Romance wub.pngall the way 

Indi nd Durga  - Fantastic work on the Page...huge thanks.gif to you guys πŸ€—

Does any1 Knw , Into the Second Season , Sorry i din Kiss you , The Yin nd The Yang nd Finally Written in the Stars - make the main Page look Excellent with Fabulous Editin nd Writing worthy.gif Blasters

Chalhov your poster Amazing πŸ‘ , Ami - how did u do the tinkling stars πŸ‘i love them nd Drool Corner wink3.gif totally Drool worthy , nd Arshi awesome Collage especially the last one beneath your post πŸ‘πŸ‘

Katelyn thanks for those awesome Diwali segmentsπŸ‘πŸΌ...gonna re watch them again 😳

i made this as i couldn come up with good words tht would sweep you off your feet 😳...but i hope u get the cheerful wish m tryin to convey 😊

Thank you dear, worthy.gif back at your for you amazing creations! 
about the twinkling stars, will have to get back to you on the website, have it bookmarked at home computer :)  Arshi is totally rubbing off on us if we're creating Love, magic and romance!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^Sohara, that is one heck of a description up there, you have me gripped...isn't it so sweet the way he cups her face,...UFFF. love your little heartbroken boy. and thank you for sexy boy...hamesha!

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread!!!!
i am so behind now :(
i cannot wait til may 14
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Congrats on the new thread!!!!

i am so behind now :(
i cannot wait til may 14

We miss you Anita!!!

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Sohara and Supriya you girls are so talented with all that computer stuff.!!! Thanks so much!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 103

Entwined , interlaced , and amalgamated moves by humans to weave things around intentionally and unintentionally always connected to the Fate which directs us there and this epi is indicating that strongly by any means .Within humanity lies the capability to affect the changes that alleviate suffering, soothe pain, and spread comfort but Fate is binding together the humans who are supposed to be doing these works either in evil or good state .Good and evil goes side by side always no matter what.

Scene 1:Entwined , interlaced and amalgamated moves of Shyam

[Slouchy Scorpion Rook ]

Slouchy rook  is running his stingy moves through Buaji and Garima ,his pawns as he is using  Babuji's health as a bait to grab his prey [Khushi] .Khushi's refusal is unacceptable as he is steaming up with rage but again as this is Scorpion's nature it stops and stays still before his real action .He comes right behind khushi to entwine new thoughts of guilt in her head at the top which Buaji and Garima already planted as THIS IS BABUJI's Wish and he is using the same to interlace her guilt along with her answer ."You did right Khushiji,as I couldn't say no to marriage but you took that burden out of my chest.I'm sure Babuji will understand."What a honey tongued , web caster Slither who is now ready to sting and grab any time with his Scorpy moves.

Khushi's distress becomes heavier with this guilt but Babuji's distress becomes lighter which Slouchy Rook makes heavier again by enlightening his intentions . What a sardonic and coward but again that is true nature of Scorpion to attack from the back not from the front.

Pause here:Didn't like Buaji's frenzy nature at all but Today she is praising Scorpion too much but later she will be the one who will be ready to cut him into pieces .True to her character.

Scene 2:Entwined , interlaced and amalgamated moves of Arnav and Khushi[King and Queen]

Khushi is teaching La how to keep Dia  lightening longer when Anjali wants  OP to fix poolside fairy lights.[What a double meaning dialogue She wants Bhagwan to fix Arnav's entangled life] Khushi ask her permission to do that.Khushi in Eternal Heaven[poolside]  entwine herself in those fairy lights and talks to herself "Anjaliji ne tou poOlside par kaha tha par humne tou khud pe  hi  laga dia. Kia ab humain sari raat murtiki ki tarah khada rehena parega.[Anjali told me to put light around poolside but I wrapped myself in it,now Do I have to stand like a statue whole night.]

While passing hallway Arnav gets to know that Khushi is fixing their Eternal Heaven's lights and his face enlightens by hearing this.

The moment he turns on the lights he sees Khushi  is enfulgent with fairy lights.He stops at this  mesmerized and resplendent beauty. The romantic tune of Rabba vey oscillates the pendulum of charming notes in their surroundings which makes them to dive in it .  - very well said, love this scene

Her clumsiness and his concern is worth to watch,"Dihan se"[be careful]----- i thought he said "ahiste" but his makes more sense...either way his concern for her is so sweet 

He moves towards her, holds her hand gently by keeping his gaze on her eyes. She closes her eyes while breathing heavily as his fingers touch her bare neck along with his brushing breath  to disentangle her from the lights .He slowly  turns her around to remove the rest of the tangled lights carefully but his actions are making her breathless .It seems he is kissing her from the back with his burning and sensuous breath along with his gentle fingers .If hisseductive touch was driving her nuts so does hers to him.Her essence while turning her around and the gazes of her bare back were enough to make him lose his desires too. His crawling fingers not only touch her in this process but also shiver her to her spine .If  she is quavering by his touch he is intoxicating with outpouring desires .  The same with Khushi as the warmth of his touch is consuming her with flooding desires .Her uneven breath by his warm touch and  burning gazes makes her palpitating . - its getting way to hot! this was a hots scene!

The other day he couldn't embrace her ,hold her ,assure her that everything will be alright but today he is showing her his presence ,his assurance that"sab theek ho gyega".Today he is embracing her though in seductive way but message is being delivered .

He showed her his complete right on her and she let him.He could feel the burning intensity the same way she could during this proximity and above all they both forgot to turn the lights off meaning Fate wants them to be entangled with each other with all the lights , happiness on in their lives under the stars ,under the sky, even their parents want that too.

The amazing part is this even he disentangled her from the fairy lights , neither he or she couldn't be able to move. 

Arnav asks her with concern, "Tum theek ho? [Are you alright?" ]

Even Khushi nods yes, he asks her again,"Are you sure?"

Pause here:Why do I have this feeling as his last expression surely indicates that he wants her to feel the burning desires in which he is burning for himself and he asks twice is she fine and at the top it didn't go unnoticed by him either as his touch stimulates her burning desires .- he is going out of his way to let her know he cares...aLOT

hmmm... interesting ..Yummilicious is one heck of a romantic guy ...[just imagining him without lingering past on his subconscious...]

As usually intruder of private moments Anjali is here and she gets concerned about Khushi. But Arnav's entwine answer makes Khushi entangled with thoughts "Khushi Ulajh gaye"[Khushi got entangled] The way she looks at him with trepidation and the way he couldn't blink ,couldn't breath  is simply breathtaking.During this whole scenario he does not take his eyes off of her even though she leaves feeling awkward and his signature turned gazes don't stop.It's hard for him to let her go..."This is the moment when Di's word [during 1st Tu hi bata mere Maula] "Sansain ruk jayengi" are coming into action.I wish Anjali could  see it.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: ON Khushi's Bday Anjali intrudes their privacy and gets upset to see her brother caring more about Khushi than her.

Khushi as percolating  down the street is thinking of Arnav by  flashing all the recent encounters in between Arnav and her. In Nainital , how he took care of her, then how he disentangle her from the entwined fairy lights. Her feelings surely is making her more interlaced and amalgamated with the current situation which is arousing her growing desires for him.  As "Dono tarf aag hai braber lagi hui"

Arnav in his Eternal heaven[poolside] thinking and feeling Khushi while touching fairy lights.He remembers how he engrossed in her pearly touch [he wants to keep the pearl now what a difference].Her touch is creating havoc in him...😳 as this is his right the way he has this relaxation and pride at his face...- he is filled with her sensuality

If he is entangled with her pearly thoughts so is she.She is contemplative with her Laad Governor who she is calling with love Arnavji now by turning on and off light as she is trying to turn her brain light on which is flickering by these entangled thoughts.πŸ˜† "batti jal gayee!"

She remembers how he put his hand on her and how he removes the fairy lights but she dejects herself by Buaji's words and mutters herself ,"Why are LG's thoughts over and over hovering me?"Why am I going against my family? Shyamji is a good guy then why I can't agree to marry him?" She wants her DM to disentangle her from all of these interweaved questions .As I want to hit his head ,I really want to shake this innocent soul to bring her back to reality .Seriously they both are simply playing with fire, Fire of burning desires...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyRFksYG1cU

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyRFksYG1cU[/YOUTUBE]

Nice one Arshi⭐️, β­οΈyour despription of the light scnene was too good. my comments in red :)
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Yeah, we miss Anita!! πŸ€—  Glad you're here!!