SP: Actors on their childhood names (Sooraj/Anas)

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

STAR Plus actors talk about their childhood names

http://starplus.startv.in/news/5920/star-plus-actors-talk-about-their-childhood-names.aspx

Childhood names are always extremely dear to us! Its because our family has given it to us with a lot of love. We asked our STAR Plus actors to share with us their childhood names. This is what they had to say!

Saraswatichandra says, "My parents very fondly called me Gauti, and in fact, they still call me Gauti everytime we meet."

Naitik says excitedly, "My parents never had a pet name for me, but Nisha and i have cute names for each other. She very fondly calls me Bebu, and I love it when she does so."

Akshara states, "My family never gave me another name. My name is anyway so short that they always called me Hina itself."

Sooraj gleams, "My sister always calls me Jugnu. Its very special a name to me, and I do not like to hear it from anyone else apart from my sister."

Would you all like to share your childhood names with us? Also, let us know, which STAR Plus actor's childhood name did you find adorable?

Wednesday, April 17, 2013