Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkangel93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
uff... asad!!! always saying the wrong things!!! lovely update, dear!! continue soon!!! 
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kandygrover

Great update. Plz pm me.

Hi kandy (: I'm sorry I won't be sending out PMs because frankly I'm quite lazy :p And if I start sending to one person, it'll be unfair to the rest who would like me to PM them as well. Whenever I update the story, it appears in the front of the forum, so you can just read updates from there. Or maybe for your convenience, from the next update I'll write the date in the title as well, so you can immediately tell whether it's a new update or not. Thanks for your support! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Don't you just love weekends? (: Anyway a reader called enrique made a guess after part 3 about the two of them romancing in jail. Well I had planned that from the beginning, so I hope you enjoy this part enrique (:

Mangalpur Madness: Part 5

"Mr Khan, for your kind information, I wore a salwar kameez today because the last time I came here in jeans, all the villagers stared at me like I was from outer space. And I didn't want to hear you tell me I'm a misfit again, once was bad enough. Besides, I knew that the mehendi ceremony would be on-going as soon as I arrived, so I thought that if I dress appropriately for it before leaving, I'd be able to join in immediately. Sorry I'm such a bother to you. Once we get out of here I won't come in your way at all. Oh and by the way, I was going to travel here on my own. You were the one who insisted I come with you," Zoya said pointedly, before looking away from Asad. Why did he always have to be so mean to her?

"I'm... I'm sorry Miss Farooqui. I didn't mean all that. Look you know how I am, I always say things I don't mean," Asad said, in a pathetic attempt to make amends. Asad knew that no matter how pathetic his apology might be; Zoya would forgive him. That's just how she was, kind and forgiving. He contemplated for a while before resting his hand on Zoya's shoulder to turn her back to face him. When he managed to get her to face him again, he knew he was going to be forgiven. Zoya's hurt was slowly disappearing from her face.

"Theek hai Mr Khan, I'll let it slide. Besides, don't I look nice in this salwar kameez?" Zoya asked a little too brightly. She decided that being angry with Mr Khan wasn't really her cup of tea. Besides, she knew that the only reason he yells at her is because he cares for her that much. He had just let it slip mere minutes ago when he shared how terrified he was for her during their last Mangalpur adventure. Wasn't it what Tanveer told her as well? She remembered clearly: Woh sirf un logo se naraaz hote hai, jinne woh bohut pasand karte hai.

She tried to twirl to show off her clothes, forgetting completely that their hands were still handcuffed. What she really ended up doing was twirling into Asad's arms and making both of them lose their balance. Asad fell first and Zoya toppled on top of him. How many times had they somehow ended up in this position? Zoya was beginning to lose count. Asad's free arm had instinctively found its way around Zoya's waist, while Zoya rested her free hand on Asad's shoulder. Asad moved Zoya to her side a little, and slowly began sitting up, with Zoya still encircled in his arm. Zoya found herself in Asad's lap once both of them had sat up, and she didn't make any attempt to get out of that position. Partially because he still had his arm around her, so there was no point struggling. But the real reason was because she was enraptured by his intense eyes, which were locked onto hers. They spoke volumes, rendering her speechless. She let her limp body melt into his.

Asad could feel Zoya's body relax and lean into his, and he noticed that his thumb had been subconsciously stroking her waist all along. He made no attempt to stop, and simply used his arm to gather her even closer to him, locking them in a half embrace. Zoya let out a soft sigh before resting her cheek on his chest, causing her dupatta to slip of her shoulder. Asad clasped the end of her falling dupatta between his fingers, and slowly pushed it back over her shoulder. He found himself instinctively burying his face into her soft hair that was now fanned across his chest. Her hair smelt of a strange but pleasant combination of citrus and grapes, perfectly suiting the strange but pleasant girl he now held in his arms, in this perfect moment. Asad Ahmed Khan was always striving for perfection, and now that he had found it, why would he ever try to spoil it? He murmured something unintelligible into her hair, landing a soft kiss on her head in the process as well. Zoya let out another soft sigh in approval. Neither of them knew what they were doing, but both of them knew that they didn't want to stop.

"Oh hello! Agar aap dono ka romance khatam hogaya ho, then can I say something? The man both of you robbed has come to identify you. Stand up and face us love birds!" the rude inspector barked, clanging his baton against the jail bars as he did. Embarrassed to have been caught in such a position, Asad and Zoya immediately broke out of their embrace and Asad got up, helping Zoya up as well. They found themselves facing a good-looking, well-dressed young man. The man wore an extremely confused look on his face.

"Inspector sahib, you've caught the wrong people! I told you the lady was wearing an orange salwar kameez and the man she was with had a long beard. This married couple doesn't even vaguely match my description!" The man exclaimed, wildly waving his arms about as he did. Asad and Zoya shared a brief look before facing the man again. Another person assumed that they were married. But this time they couldn't blame the man either, considering that they had just been caught in an intimate embrace earlier. The inspector, shame-faced, was just about to explain himself when the man cut him off.

"Look I don't want to hear anything, just let these bhale people out right now," the man continued, shaking his head in disappointment. The constable unlocked the jail cell and let them out immediately. "I'm really very sorry for all the trouble I unintentionally put both of you through," the main said, addressing Asad and Zoya this time.

"Koi baat nahi, it wasn't your fault at all. It was entirely this foolish inspector's fault," Asad said, glaring down at the inspector. The inspector shrunk under Asad's glare and shifted his feet around uncomfortably. The man apologized again anyway before taking his leave, adding in that he was in a rush. The constables hurried over to Asad and Zoya to return their personal belongings. Zoya was not surprised to see that her pakodas had greatly diminished in quantity. She glared at the constable handing the packet back to her, and the man just avoided making eye contact before scurrying away.

"Now will you please remove these handcuffs as well?" Zoya ordered the inspector, waving her handcuffed hand in front of his face. "Ji, ji, I'm so, so sorry. I'll remove it right away, and I'll drive you back to your car as well. I'm really very sorry," the inspector stuttered, trying to make up for his mistake. He dug his hand into his pocket to fish out the keys to the handcuffs, but found nothing in there. Confused, he began searching his other pockets frantically.

Asad watched as the inspector began patting down all of his pockets, before he shut his eyes slowly in frustration. The inspector truly was a bumbling idiot! First he wrongly arrested them, and now he'd evidently lost the keys to the handcuffs. Could this day get any worse?

"You've lost the keys! Bewakoof!" Asad burst out loud, before he could stop himself. Asad noticed that the inspector's expression change to one of anger as soon as he insulted him, but Asad just threw him another killer glare, subduing him once and for all. Zoya found herself shaking in anger as well. This was plain ridiculous!

XXX

Hope you enjoyed that part! I've decided to add the date of update to the title every time I update, so it's easier for you guys to figure if you've read the part of not. Sorry about the no PMs thing again. Anyway, how're Asad & Zoya gonna deal with being handcuffed together again? (:

Edited by goingreen91 - 11 years ago
Rarepearl thumbnail
hey dis was just great. I loved how Asad tried to apologise, although it was da worst way but still he already knows it, dat an effort means all for Zoya to forgive him. deir intimate moment was so beautiful n so harshly broken by the ulloo inspector. I guess da guy is sumwhere Shehnaz's going to b husband. khair now its going to be so much fun, to hav dem back hand cuffed dat too widout their mistake. it'll surely bring dem closer. update soon.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
How much i loved them handcuffed! Khuda hi jane! App ho kahan mate? i just want to hug you tight! App meri moorad kitani aachi tarah se ful fill karti hai! haiyee main varii jawaan! 
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rarepearl

hey dis was just great. I loved how Asad tried to apologise, although it was da worst way but still he already knows it, dat an effort means all for Zoya to forgive him. deir intimate moment was so beautiful n so harshly broken by the ulloo inspector. I guess da guy is sumwhere Shehnaz's going to b husband. khair now its going to be so much fun, to hav dem back hand cuffed dat too widout their mistake. it'll surely bring dem closer. update soon.

About who the guy is, let's just wait and watch (: Thanks for your comment! It's nice to read long ones haha.
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

How much i loved them handcuffed! Khuda hi jane! App ho kahan mate? i just want to hug you tight! App meri moorad kitani aachi tarah se ful fill karti hai! haiyee main varii jawaan! 

Haha I'm sitting at home, reading your comment and smiling to myself! (: Glad you're enjoying this so much haha makes it all the more fun to write. I accept your virtual hug! Thank you! (:
asyakiideewani thumbnail
you have to cont. soon.cant wait anymore.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: goingreen91

Haha I'm sitting at home, reading your comment and smiling to myself! (: Glad you're enjoying this so much haha makes it all the more fun to write. I accept your virtual hug! Thank you! (:

You better update right now :P 
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen.asya4ever

you have to cont. soon.cant wait anymore.

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

You better update right now :P 

Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai mere dost :p