Posted: 11 years ago
Aww...Amazing update πŸ‘

Loved d FB, loved d MRJ meeting, loved everything in this update πŸ˜›

Cant wait for d next page...Conti ASAP 😊

Oh..thanks a ton for d PM πŸ€—
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Addu-Mohan face-off!! OMG..Amazing post!! Please update the next part soon.can't wait 

Thanks for the PM dear πŸ€—
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice Poo! πŸ‘  Thanks for the update!  
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Page 9:

Nanhi's days at AI have been interesting to her in many ways. She found them motivating primarily because of her passion for it and additionally having a challenging team that included Beera. They both had been the rivals from day one and the competition between them never ceased to increase.

"Helloji! There you are finally giving me my heartbeat" Beera's sarcastic statement welcomed Nanhi inside the office.

"What do you want?" She did not hesitate to hide her anger.

"My heart" He did not lose his sarcastic tone.

She gave an annoyed look at him. "May be you should try it from the market. You might get some cheap ones"

Beera walked to her with a stern face "Where is the Case Study file? Why can't you save it in the share folders?"

"If you had used the time in searching for the file instead of using it to find dialogues for me, you could have done your job by now"

"I know my job but do you know yours?" Beera was not ready to give up.

"For your kind information, I'm here to learn that and I am improving. Hope you get some time to learn and improve as well"

Beera pretended to be hurt and walked past her to continue his work. And he did ensure that what she said about the files was true, before giving it up from his side.

Their tit for tat in everything made them equally competitive and irresistible. They both had their passion for work thus making them try to beat each other in every way that is possible, to show the superiority. Initially Nanhi found Beera irritating but slowly she started enjoying their wavelength which made her look forward to the days with challenge from him. He too appeared to be enjoying her presence and the equal competition from her.

Nanhi entered home in her usual enthusiasm and she found Guru watching TV while doing his household chores. She gave a cheerful smile at his dancing moves to the tunes on the earphones.

"Is it the TV or the music or the work, Guru?"

When Guru did not pay attention, Nanhi slowly removed the earphones plug and giggled at his startled reaction.

"Oh Nanhi, it's you?"

"Which one keeps you going Guru - The TV or the music or the work?" She queried again.

"I don't understand"

"Your enthusiasm and cheer never faded away anytime. So I was just wondering what keeps you going so energetic and active"

"It is love and passion" Guru smiled proudly saying this.

"Ware waah! What a dialogue, Guru!" Nanhi claps her hands cheerfully.

"WOW! Guru, you have become a great philosopher", Mohan walks in clapping his hands as well.

Guru shies away in both pride and embarrassment. "Bhaiya, you too" He just tried to walk away from there when Mohan blocked his way.

"Arrey yaar, Guru! Come on, we want to hear more"

"What you want to hear?" Guru asked with a pouted smile.

"More about your love and passion" Mohan teased him with a wink.

"Is it? Then here it is! I love you!"

Mohan stifled in cough and his eyes were wide open on this response. Guru and Nanhi looked at each other and cracked out in laughter.

"I will go get tea for you" Guru said with an appraised voice.

"Ekdum mast tea, Guru" Mohan managed to get back normal after the scene.

"Filled with lots of love" Nanhi giggled and finished the conversation trail as Guru vanished into the kitchen.

Nanhi and Mohan celebrated with a hi-five slapping their palms together. It was on the fly and they did not realize it, until Mohan raised his hands to touch her chin. Even after days, Nanhi hasn't been resolved to bring herself to their usual adoring gesture, which she missed to the core. Mohan just took a seat the dining table next to Nanhi.

"So, how are your training days?"

"Very interesting!" And Nanhi started like a cracker when it came about her work and her office days. She also was very easy in her conversation anything about her colleagues including Beera. Mohan listened to her attentively and was happy that she's able to express the lighter moments from her life easily with him. He wanted her to share her emotional moments too in similar manner and he decided to wait for her to come out on her own. But he never misses an opportunity to be at her service whenever she needed him. Like the other day when Guru called him at his office to inform him about Nanhi illness, Mohan rushed back home to be at her side to nurse her. When Nanhi enquired him about shops where she could get some work related materials, Mohan volunteered to get them by him. He hoped her to come out of the shell and claim her rights from her Spiderman. How much he wished that to happen too soon for he missed his friend the most in the past years.

Conversation on the dining table during dinner was quite normal and at times filled with laughter from jokes. But Nanhi could feel a difference in Mohan's voice or eyes. He wasn't his usual self. It then stuck to Nanhi, that he must be missing Rimjhim who is away in the Summer camp. Her heart clenched with the thought and she ached to heal his pain. But she did not know how and where to start as she had her own pain piled up for years. She decided to heal them for herself first and then move on to support her friend.

That night Nanhi set herself alone on the swing in the balcony, with those unopened letters from Mohan next to her. She took the courage to let herself loose of her upheld emotions all these years. She wanted to feel the pain and heal it through, to move on, for her Spiderman. She went through each and every letter carefully line by line, digesting every word in them, slowly and steadily. By the time she finished reading them all, tears were rolling down her cheek and she stopped wiping them off knowing it's of no use. She put them all back in her box and closed her eyes trying to recall those special lines that meant more than anything to her.

The second letter where it read

Arrey Yaar! I miss you so much yaar! And I am really getting mad when I am not seeing any reply from you! Please don't do this to me, Chavvanni! Chide me for leaving you, Scream or Yell! Do something, baby but please don't keep quiet! For my sake and for your sake, dear!

One of the letters during her high school days which read

Hey Chavvanni, Sunna! How are you my little girl? What's going on with you? I want to know so many things happening in and around you. Knowing that I am not near you to wipe off those tears when mummy scolds you or not there to see those lovely expressions when you win the prize in school competition or not able to hug you when you are scared of those nightmares, I feel like something is killing me inside. Write to me everything dear and I am all ears to listen to them every moment.

The letter which she identified as the one which reflected Megha's pain during one of those taunting days from Renu

Last time when I read your Mummy's letter, I felt a pain in her. I don't want to ask about it making her hurt more. I am sure you are there to take care of her, but I don't know why I feel very heavy after reading those words in her letter. How I wish I knew what is there in her eyes. Who other than you, I could ask all these things about your Mummy? After all you are the only friend that I can share these emotions. If only I can read those emotions in your own little words too. I miss you, Chavvanni!

As Nanhi was lost in her own thoughts she did not realize the presence of Mohan. When he wiped off her tears, she alarmed and opened her eyes. On seeing Mohan next to her, she couldn't control herself anymore and started crying out loud like a child. Mohan held her close to him and tears rolled off from his eyes. He wasn't sure whether it was happy or sad tears, but he was at present happy for whatever happening between him and his Chavvani. He released a sigh of relief when Nanhi's sobs reduced and slowly died off. He sat next to her holding her on his shoulders.

"I missed you so much, Chavvani"

"I missed you this much, Spiderman" Nanhi stretched her hands wide apart to show the size of her missing.

After so many years, when Mohan heard her addressing him like that, Mohan could only let another drop of tear and a smile spread on his lips. He released her from his arms and raised his hands to touch her chin which came naturally to him and to his surprise got Nanhi reciprocate the same as naturally as ever. When they finished their gesture with a slap of their palms, they could only hug to each other, relieved of all the pain held uptight so far.

"Are you missing Rimjhim, Spiderman?"

Mohan was taken aback on this and looked at Nanhi. There was no trace of jealousy which he had always seen in her earlier.

"I am missing your Mummy, Chavvani"

Nanhi gave a confused look at Mohan's response. Mohan held her hands tightly in his and bit his lips as if to hide his pain.

"I see your Mummy's reflection in Rimjhim and I know Jaan is safe in your Mummy's hands"

"And now you miss Mummy's image around you?"

Mohan looks at Nanhi and how exactly she could read him, as always. He is happy to have his friend back with him to heal his pain. Nanhi rests her head on his shoulders while Mohan brushes her head and kisses her, curing each other. Nanhi falls asleep while Mohan gets back to remembering the image of him at the park awaiting Megha. Megha walks towards them staring at the image of Mohan with baby Rimjhim in his hands.

On the other hand Megha who just then put Rimjhim to sleep in her dormitory, found herself lost in the flashback of that day at the park when she met Mohan with baby Rimjhim.

Pages to be continued...

Page 10
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/80286176
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just adorable! Very sweet subtle yet so sensitively written! Thanks Poo, great going, keep it up! πŸ‘
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You made me cry!! 😭

Par khushi ke aasu the, so no probs 😊

Amazing update..can't wait for the next one πŸ‘πŸΌ
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing part poo.:)

Guru-Mohan-Navika part was funny ..with "love nd passion " :P
Those letters made me emotional..:) 

Plz cont Soon..:)
nd thanks for the PM..:)
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome writing poo As les told Subtle yet sensitive Pls continue fastπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely...Amazing ! 😊

Great going...Keep them coming more n more ! 😊

Thanks for d PM Poo πŸ€—