Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
FF Part 9 : Parichay Undekhe Sapno Kaa
Parichay Reloaded!!..

Scene 1 :In Party Siddhi and KK have a couple dance on song Dil Sambhal Ja Zaraa...both trying to be comfortable.Suddenly Lights go off and there is a ruckus in the party.When lights are switched on after 10 mins Siddhi is not there and disappears.KK is confused and searches but then he thinks Siddhi must have left.In the same Party Mishti KKs Ex GF try to be intimate with him but KK pushes her back and slaps her again.He says"You think i m fool?..Had enough of ur crap nonsense. Leave this party rite now or else i ll kill u here itself.Seema calls Siddhi but her phone is out of reach.😲

Scene2:Siddhi is kidnapped by the same person who wanted to kill her.Yes Monty!!..Monty takes her to a deserted railway yard and  tells everything to Siddhi.He reveals that he only killed her parents.Siddhi is shocked and cries and reverts You moron !! why u did this?.Monty replies that he is her step brother ..They never loved him and always ill treated him and hence wanted to take revenge from both so he took advantage of being a bodydouble of KK.Siddhi gets a shock and goes in unconscious state.😑

Scene3:Seema reaches KKs home and begs infront of him.She asks for help to find Siddhi.KK tells not to worry and assures that he will do anything to find Siddhi.Also Raj Veena too enters behind and steals crockery and food items from KKs house.Seema scold both and warns both to stop their acts and do something meaningful.πŸ˜†

Precap:Siddhi is trapped by Monty in an Unstopable Train while KK  traces her through Helicoptor.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

BG Voice: Kya hoga Siddhi KK ka Milan?.Kya KK bacha paayega apney Luck charm ko?
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
wat n update Aakash...
Siddhis state in next part would be lk Kareena in Raone...
Love Sinal dance.. 😳

thanks for d pm...

Continue asap... 😊
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: akrk

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
wat n update Aakash...
Siddhis state in next part would be lk Kareena in Raone...
Love Sinal dance.. 😳

thanks for d pm...

Continue asap... 😊

thanx dear and the best part will be in 10th edition where we will have Hatke SiNal confession...i m so sad that i m gonna wrap up this season but no worry as i will continue Part 11 from here only ok😳
akrk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

thanx dear and the best part will be in 10th edition where we will have Hatke SiNal confession...i m so sad that i m gonna wrap up this season but no worry as i will continue Part 11 from here only ok😳

come wd Season 2 asap... Plz...
&'update last part asap bt a long one plz... 😊
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bro nyce update n hope stunts r awaiting in upcmng part
Tnks for d pm
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Akki it truly is filmy type, I like it very muchπŸ‘

Raj-Veena, they are too much yaar πŸ˜† such comic relief that I really like them πŸ˜†

Good work, keep it upπŸ˜›
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

Bro nyce update n hope stunts r awaiting in upcmng part
Tnks for d pm

Thanks a lot  Sindhu..😳...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: akrk

come wd Season 2 asap... Plz...
&'update last part asap bt a long one plz... 😊

Part 10 will be long but not that long ok but i ll keep atleast 6+ Scenes ok..with SiNal Marraige seqeunce πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: jay_bpm

πŸ‘ Akki it truly is filmy type, I like it very muchπŸ‘

Raj-Veena, they are too much yaar πŸ˜† such comic relief that I really like them πŸ˜†

Good work, keep it upπŸ˜›

oh wow Jay Bhaai thanx a lot bro...i have build up a climax now just wait  for last part πŸ˜³...so happy u liked..I add Raj Veena scenes only for uπŸ˜‰...
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

oh wow Jay Bhaai thanx a lot bro...i have build up a climax now just wait  for last part πŸ˜³...so happy u liked..I add Raj Veena scenes only for uπŸ˜‰...

Great, so will wait for next update.
Raj-Veena are fabulous here. Total nautanki baaz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†