Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome updt but u didnt send me pm...not fair...virats dadi is something upto...overall it was a cute updt...cont soon
_Shru_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow wonderful update!!!!
virat took manvi 2 his house...😉
nd da way he was trying 2 tl his dadi abt her was funny...😆
aww viren died...😔 nd cz of politics... nd nw his dad wants virat also 2 join.. i hpe manvi nd dadi sought out der differences..
ha ha virat's pic nd manvi's blackmailing.. very cute...😛
plzz plzz cont soon nd thnx fr da pm😊
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just speechless.. awesome to the core... amazing precap.. plz cont. soon...
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update Ayuushi...👍🏼...really loved it...⭐️...loved virat;s family...so virat have problem with his dad...😲... loved the manvi dadi part...so they have made a plan...excited for tat...the virman scene was awesome...loved their noks joke...😳...wrong place to stop ayuushi...😛...more yet to revealed omg...😃plz continue soon if possible...will be eagerly waiting for the next part...thank u so much for the pm...
JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
FANTASTIC UPDATE
NICE FAMILY
Angelic_Tazeen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woowww justt lovellyy update :D
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter_24

Manvi fell on the bed nd he also on the top of her..to stop her...Looking at eachother they both burst into laugh...Virat also shook his head on their childhood behaviour..soon when they got tired laughing..they realized the closeness between them..their lips were inch aparted..virat lost in her beautiful eyes..she felt awkward tried to move from the place but he didnt move his strong hand..not giving hr way...she froze thinking his intentions..He came more closed to her lips..looking into her eyes..when he was just about to trace her lips she turned her face nd closed her eyes..virat crease her cheek wd his nose..nd reached to her ears.He whispered "Pakar lia na..ab batao..?"
Manvi's palms were placed on his broad firm chest.She hardly pushed him away as she couldnt resist more for even a second..He moved away nd she hurriedly got up wdout any eye contact she was about to walk out when he held her wrist..Her heart skipped a bit..He came nd stood infront of him...meeting eyes wd her..she wanted to escape from there ..She moved further to the door...bt he pushed the door nd closed it.Manvi got scared..He moved to her nd she walked back wdout turning. .He moved further she too walked back facing him wd horror..At the end she bumped into the wall.bt he walked till his nose reached her nose..she was pinned to the wall...he was so closed to her..bt her lips were sealed..He held her hand nd grab the pic from it..she opend her eyes..he said smilingly.."Dont even dare to do this again..Well i knw u wouldnt.."
He freed hr nd opened the door for her..She hurriedly ran out wdout saying any thing.
Vitat heared the noise of locking her room..He laughed reminding her scary face..nd went to sleep closing his room's door.
As the beutiful morning spread on to the sky she pressed the button to off her alarm..it was so hard for her to awake early in the morning as she was 'Aadat se majboor'
But when the face of sad virat came into her closed eyes..she hurriedly got up nd got ready as fast as possible.
Jogging..yes jogging nd early in the morning..the motive was only to joined rajat in morning walk..Rajat amused to saw her there..she tried to accompnied him against his will..wtever she had been fooled by sid.Manvi was a clever journalist..she had spent years in media so she knew very well that how to deal a politician.It was so hard for her but she impressed him by giving her views on politics..on media..on buisness nd all.
It took a week but she got succseed in making place in virat's father's heart.
Manvi was in media so she knew everything about his nature nd behaviour on the remaining things dadi helped her alot.
Vadheras use to live in mumbai but for some political issues they were living in rishikesh for last few months temporary.Virat was also curious about the reason but never ask.Manvi was conected to media nd their sources she had information about his side business also thats what about other family members including virat was unaware.That was the actual reason of his migration.
Rajat was not feeling better for some days.He anounced it to all the servants at home tht if any call comes from mumbai so informed him he need to talk.Unluckily tht night he fell seriously ill..Doctor prescripted medicine nd told to take complete rest.
Next morning Rajat's roar gathered the members of entire house he was shouting at the top of his voice to took out his anger on servants..instead of his order..why they didnt awoke him when they received the call.Dadi tried to calm him "Beta kis ka phone ana tha...sb theek to hai.."
But he was not listening..Virat couldnot resist noticing his anger "Dad itni importnt call thi to aapne humse kiun nahi kaha.."
"Yahi to kasoor hai mera ke mera tumhare jaisa beta hai jise koi parwah hi nahi hai..jise kuch khabar hi nahi hai..ab kya hoga..He sat on the sofa sense less..Mein to
 barbaad ho gaya.."
Virat made face on his usuall taunts..
Manvi enterd in the hall way greeting every one.. "Good morning..!"
No one replied..she didnt care nd grab an apple from the fruit basket on dining.She sat beside rajat on the sofa nd stole a glance of the newspaper."tue tue tue bechare yashrants kitni buri tarha dub gayi ye company..kitna name kitna fame hota tha kabhi..Diwalya nikal gaya isk..rajat pissed of it..waise uncle congrats..achha hua aapne pehle hi apne shares wapis le lie nahi to aapki company bhi.."She stopped when rajat,virat nd other family members were watching her in shock.
She continued "Damn shitt!! I ..i'm extremely sorry i didnt..how could i ..I forgot to tell u..kal raat mumbai se apke lie call aai thi..Mujhe pehle hi idea tha yashrants ke barey mein..nd when i heared tht apke shares us company mein hein or ap isi ke barey mein apne manager se baat krna chahte the mein unhein clear kar dia ke aap apne shares wapis le rahe hein..nd ye clause meine apke baki companies ke sath contracts mein bhi dalwa dia that aap results ke 48hours baad tak bhi chahein to apna decision change kr skte heini mean shares add ya wapis kar sakte hein..according to business rule its your right.."Her speach ends that made virat shocked "kaisi company konsi company..? How she knew abt it whn he does not know..he thought"
Rajat took the sigh of releif listening this..He got up nd other family members settled on the other sofa..manvi got confused..rajat smilingly held her wd her shouldrs "you dont know wt u hv done for me..m so happy..tne mujhe barbaad hone se bacha lia..mere bete ne to kabhi yeh janne ki koshish bhi nahi ki thi ke mera kya business hai..hai bhi ya nahi! Lekin aaj tumne wo koa hai jiski umeed mujhe apne bete se thi..maango tumhein jo maangna hai?tum jo chaho gi mein tumhei dunga..virat narrowed his eyes on an unbeleive able sudden happening..
Manvi's mischeivious eyes warned everyone . . What she is upto..?"are you sure?mein jo maangungi aap mujhe deinge..?
Rajat:"haan beta jo mango gi tumhein milega..!"
Manvi:"ok to phir apko mere sath.. Evry one was curious..aapko mere sath ludo ki ek game khelni hogi.."
Virat smirked..he was controling his laugh so hard..
Rajat was also confused..when manvi conformed "I'm serious"
Rajat smiled "ok i'll"
Manvi smiled happily..she winked at dadi secretly..dadi also thumbsup to her.
The game took place in the noon..on her insist virat was also playing wd dadi manu nd rajat.The plan was getting succsessful..dadi nd manvi wad intentionly playing unwell nd got their soldiers back to home again nd again where experienced virat nd rajat was playing very well.when they both jents reached to their last soldier dadi nd mannu at the same time they gave up nd stepped back..we are not playin..pretending to be annoyed ..players didnt care of them nd were playing in their own trance.Manvi signaled dadi nd dadi nodded in yes.They both were on the same place of their own houses..Just a second ago they both were excited to win but now wt happened?it seems that they both wanna lose the game for eachother..
Flashbacks of past came across to rajat's eyez "Little virat when about to lose his father hisself pretended to lose nd made virat winner always.because he never wanted his beloved son to be dissapointed..nd today virat has come near his shoulder same like his dad in his skills..nd he doesnt want his dad tp lose the game..that made rajats eyes wet..Forcing theirselves they were playing bt virat whn he was a score far..he got up gave up..wdout answering he staryed to marched his room wiping his tears.His father's voice made her stopped."Virat.."
He was not yalking to his son directly from the day he had come..bt today he broke his ego."Virat..kiun ja rahe ho..apne dad ko harao gey nahin.."
Virat turned..still his tears were flowing..he ran to his dad nd they both hugged eachother.His father kissed his forehead.manvi wiped her tears tht came in her eyes being emotional nd said "Jis tarhan is game mein..aap dono ke raaste alag,Manzil alag thi.Isi tarha real life mein aap dono ki manzil or raaste alag hein..jb ek duje ke liye game adhuri reh sakti hai to real life mein bhi kisi ki haar jeet zaruri to nahin.Rajat nodded "tumne theek kaha beta..ab mein samajh gaya.."
Virat hugged his dad again "m sorry dad.."
Rajat:"no beta m sorry..mein apna bzns zabardasti tum pr thopna chahta tha..mein kitna ghalat tha..mjhe to khush hona chahie ke tum jis field mein bhi ho kamyaab ho..m proud of u.."
Virat"I love u dad"
*~*~*~*
The son nd dad spent the whole evening alone but together..none of the ladies disturbed them.
They shared their feelings after long time..they have their dinner together.Vanshika nd dadi was very happy from manvi..
After dinner virat went to his room just when vanshika got a chance to see him alone she asked him "Virat,Manvi kon hai?"
Virat narrowed his eyes on silly question"Mom?"
She again asked manvi kon hai?
Virat"Manvi manvi hai mom.."
She sniffed in disbelief..tum jante ho mein kya puchh rahi hun.manvi tumhari kon hai? Tumhein kya lagta hai tum mujhe nahi bataogey to mujhe pata nahi chalega.mein janti hun tum usey chahte ho"
Virat a
She held his face nd said happily "Mein tumhare lie bohat khush hun.mein kabse is pal ka intezaar kar rhi thi.Mein abhi jake usey.." 
Virat cut in between "Mom..mom plz..aap us se abhi kuch nahi kahengi.."
Vanshika confused "Magar kiun?"
Virat:"plz mom..gv me some time.abhi nahi.."
Vanshika irritated:"Magar abhi nahi to phir kab?"
Virat:Bohat JALD. . .plz abhi nahin.
Vanshika sniffed nd thn looked at manvi from his room's door..she was busy in making evening coffee for everone.she turned to face virat...whose breaths were stopped in wait of her moms answer..nd agreed.He hugged his mom..
 After coffee nd loafs of gossips virat's phone rang..he received nd instantly looked at his wrist watch.."Oh shitt..i forgot..i forgot..i forgot..i forgot.ya done..thank u.."
Manvi nd all were confused to saw his desperation.
Virat:"Manvi come on lets do packing humein aaj hi shimla wapis jana hoga.."
Manvi narrowed her eyes in shock "what?but why?"
Virat while marching to his room "meri bohat important meeting hai."
Manvi excused bt cmvirat cut in between. "No but what..get ready.."
Manvi forcefully also went to her room giving sad look to dadi nd mom.
 after 10 minutes they were ready in hall way greeting everyone.."ofcoirse maa u dont worry apki sari batein yaddein rakhunga or nxt time bohat JALD aaunga he winked at her mom making rajat nd everyone smile bt meaning only secret between both son nd mom."
On the way to airport curious manvi asked "Yeh konsi meeting hai jiska mujhe nahin pata?
Virat while driving "hai koi..he changed the topic pulling her leg, kiun madam chhuti khatam nahi hui kya?"
Manvi made face meine yeh to nahi kaha.
 the car stopped in the deserted road ..she knew airport is so far so why he stopped the car..she looked at him confused.He beckoned to the beautiful resort present there.Manvi still curious..virat cleared wdout her question..
"Humari flight subhe 8 bje ki hai so aaj raat yahan stay kreinge."
Manvi questioned "Agar tumhein pta tha to ghar se aney ki kia zarurat thi hum subha bhi airport ke lie nikal sakte the.."
Virat cheeks wee burning in embarrasment he started to make excuses.."han..nahin wo flight to abhi 11bje ki hi thi but delay hogae.."
Manvi "how do u knw?"
Virat frustrated:"Tum kitne sawal karti ho..mujhe koi shok nahi hai yaha rukne ka bt abhi pta chala mujhe..to kya kr sakta hun.."
Manvi:" to chalo wapis ghar chalte hein.."
Virat:"Ab mein phir 2ghantey drive kr key wapis jaun..or ghr mein b sab ko batana parega..dekho yahi sahi hai..10 baj rahe hein..kuch hi ghante ki to baat hai..aaj raat stay krte hein..subha nikleinge..come.." Saying this he came out of the car..wdout giving her any way to catch him.
She followed her..it was beautiful..beautiful more than it out look..she has not visited such type of places before..she was amused..the interior designing was atmost sense taking..she was lost in speacial creativity..but not such lost tht she didnt notice.She have seen virat nd receptionist conversation from lil bit far..he took the keys like the rooms were already booked..
But she ignored..After refresh herself she went to his room ..she also wanted to check his rooms decorations nd setting..it was unlock..she was littrely flying in excitment..stoling glance of every corner of the room.She felt thirsty nd pour water in the glass but abruptly it pours on an envelope kept aside.she got afraid..it was virats one..she opened it instantly let it dry..she unintentionly take a look but thn got lost in it..tickets to shimla from dehradun airport..departure time 8:00pm.
She got shocked remember his words "11 bje ki thi bt delay hogae..nd thn she remind him talking to receptionist suspiciously.."
Manvi parched throat became more dry thinking about him..what he is upto?He lied..he knew tht the flight is in the morning..why they came here..something is wrong..very wrong.."
Precap;
CONFESSION...!!!

Note:
Frnz sorry for being late..and sorry if i didnt pm any one..the last update was also in just rush up..sorry samu_khamkar i didnt pm u in hurry..m sorry for all my dearest reader for being si irresponsible..sorry for my mistakes plz ignore..plz keep reading nd dont forget to hit the like button...love u all alot..muaaahhh😊

Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...
;continu soon...
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
oh wow what a beautiful part
finally all the family drama ended up and that too soo beautifully...
loved the father son due
and specially the mother son talk
and Virat's wink at his mum

so, Virat made some plan to confess her and the hotel the way you described its designs and creative architecture I too wanna visit that place

waiting for the next that means confession 😃
Edited by preity_d - 11 years ago
sanjana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! Can't wait for the confesion.