kunabz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awsome update thanks for pm hope ur fine now i love ar armaan is so cute
cuteshikha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful part...:)
armaan a riddhima lukin so impatient lolzz...get dem married soon...:)
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow wow wow. So passionate kisses nd make outs... Ufff heart beat hi teez kr dete hai. Inko room se nikalo bahir inse tou sabr hi nahi hoparhaaa. Kch krooo. Inki shadi such me kra dooo
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awsome part nikita

AR rocks

continue soon

thnx for pm

blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part as always ...loved it so much.
Loved AR so much...loved their romantic moments a lot.
Beautifully written dear...
Please continue next part super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved AR moments
Get them married fast
Please continue soon
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 43 (B) - Its Just The Best Feeling In The World To Love By Whom You Loved The Most

And armaan smiled she is so damn his and he so loved her and with his these thoughts he just smiled and then start taking his shower and here riddhima just blushed with a smile too crept on her lips her cheeks are red completely and then she just moved towards opened the luggage bag of hers and she finds that red colour box wrapped in red colour paper she thiks from where is comes but nevertheless she opened the box and finds a green colour top with blue slim fitted jeans and she smiled seeing the choice of clothes he really loved her watching in weteren outfits didn't he she smiled widely thinking now she will buy some more outfits and wore her another ones now she is happy that her shopping did not went wasted and he can enjoy seeing her in westeren outfits and she so loved that feeling and grabbing the pair of clothes and then picked up the towel to get changed her self in that and then suddenly she remembered  armaan is still in washroom and that makes her blush too even and is thinking where to change as where she will change as here no changing room she looked here and there thinking what to do while ruffling her damp hairs and she is thinking what to do then

Ri:''aab main kahan change karun armaan tou abhie bhii washroom meiin and i know him he will take time mai kya karun''

She said to herself then suddenly her gaze fell on the partition as she thought for a bit but then smiled after all she did not used it in first two days here so she forgets about it but then she blushed thinking about partition especially thinking about armaan actually her heart and colour rose to her cheeks thinking just about the armaan but then she does not have any choice so she just

Ri:''aab tere pas koi aur choice bhi nahiin hain riddhima you have to change here only chal before armaan comes change yourself'''

And without even thinking more she makes her way towards the partition taking all her clothes and then she starts changing herself and still she is wearing her clothes when suddenly she heard his deep husky voice as he comes back with his towel

Ar:''riddhima yaar mujhe merii shirt nahin mill rahii hain yaar''

He called her as he comes back wearing just his jeans and his vest with his hands busy in drying his hairs and when he didn't get his shirt and when he did not finds her as well he did not gets any answer back from her he frowned and looked here and there thinking where she is maybe she is in the room but then his gaze fells on her sandals that means she is here only so then only

Ar:''areey riddhima kahan gayyi aab her sandals are here only that means she did not went outside but then where she is yaar''

And here riddhima as just heard his voice start doing her work more quickly so before armaan can called her again she will go out immediately but to her fate she is actually stuck up with something and then she again heard his deep husky voice as he

Ar:''riddhima yaar where are you are you in the room riddhima i

am getting worried you are fine naa jaan ahy are you not saying''

And riddhima as heard she knows now she has to reply to him he is getting worried so she replied him back from the partition as

Ri:''han armaan main yahin hun room meiin just come in 2 min''

She said attracting armaan's attention towards the partition as he heard her voice coming from there and he just questioned back

Ar:''oye tum vahan aandar kya kar rahi ho bahar aao naa jaan''

He said while going towards the partition and riddhima panicked just more as she is already with something and as she heard his foor steps coming near her, her heartbeats start getting abnormal in the beating itself and then she just answered only to stop him in his tarcks as off course he armaan who can't think in that way so he stopped in his tarcks as he heard her little paicked voice as

Ri:''armaan vo main naa main naa vo please tum mat aao idhar''

And this makes armaan more confused why she his riddhima stopped him to come to him she is his riddhima as he is confused

Ar:''leking riddhima jaan bat kya hain why any problem jaan''

He is getting worried what is upto with her and why she is there in that stupid kind of thing hiding herself from him she is fina naa

Ar:''riddhima aagar tumhe abhie jo washroom meiin hua ooske liyye boora lag raha hain i am so sorry yaar it won't happen jaan''

But he is cut short with riddhima's irriatated voice as she is already irritated and here he ha sthe audacity to irriatate her naa

Ri:''shut up armaan aisaa kuch nahin hain so stop your bewkof remarks armaan otherwise i will not spare you just stop it armaan''

She said and armaan is now taken back with her sudden loud voice what did he do she is the one who is hiding there in that stupid thing then she is shouting on him as then he just

Ar:''par riddhima tum hii tou bahar nahin aa rahii ho naa yaar''

Ri:''armaan will you shut up please i am already tensed up''

Ar:''so come out side naa we will talk about it you are hiding there how will i come to know why you are not feeling well tensed up''

He said and riddhima gets irriated more and more so she just

Ri:''armaan main yahan i am not hiding now please be quite naa''

And this statement of hers makes armaan more confused just

Ar:''tou fir jaan tum bahar kyoon nahin aa rahii ho yar why inside''

Ri:''armaan main yahan change kar rahii hun now fine please now tum chupp karoge please mujhe pehle hii yahan par problem hain''

She said but armaan just stopped in his tarcks hearing it he never thinks that she can did this behind this partition heck he never thinks about this actually that it can used for this purpose he never knew that well how can he knew the very thing he is boy after all but now he have to face it all his life off course as now he and his riddhima is going to share their lived and he makes a mental note to get a partition in his room too after their wedding well it will be off course of a good use as a romance too and then he chuckled at his thoughts damn he is so wanted to marry her if he can do he will be marry her right here right now and he smiled at his thoughts then he just shouts back at riddhima few minutes

Ar:''oh achaa riddhima tumne tou mujhe dara hii diyya tha yaar achaa chalo you can takes your time baby i am here waiting jaan''

He said and riddhima smiled at his words and then went back to her work but no she is irriated this times it's first time that she is taking that long but she well is not at herself at fault off course she did not knows what's wrong with her off course she is just taking her time while dealing with her problem and here armaan just slumped on the couch with that goofy smile on his face and he smiled just with this mere incidences gives him the picture of that perfect future together with his riddhima and then he just sit likes that for sometime and finally his trance breaks and riddhima still did not back from changing and now armaan is worried and

Ar:''riddhima yar what happen to you jaan tum bahar nahin aa rahii ho kyoon what happened everything fine naa jaan riddhima''

He called her as now he is actually worried riddhima never takes that longs changed herself not getting readied even and here she is taking so long and riddhima just did not knows what to answer him back as from the past 20 minutes she is trying to get what's the problem with her and she is just unable to finds and then she just feels like crying right now as she is trying getting to it especially her hands and arms are aching right now and here armaan is calling her she is failing miserably and she just wants to cry right now and that's what she actually does as she heard armaan's caring voice once again so near to her as she heard his foot steps

Ar:''riddhima jaan tum theek nahin ho naa kuch problem hain naa baby tell me i will solve but please speak to me riddhima you are making me so worried baby please tell me naa''

Armaan said reaching near ridhima just the partition between them and then she just says not to wants him worried but he actually can hear her choking voice as she answered him back as

Ri:''nahin armaan main theek hun vo i am coming 2 mins''

She said trying to calm her voice as much as she can but she actually failed very badly she thinks that she can makes him fool too but what she forgets that she is talking to Armaan who resides in her heart and he off course will knows everything and anything and armaan immediately moved more closer to her as much he can go near the partition and he just whispered in his husky voice

Ar:''riddhima jaan merii jaan jaa rahii hain jaan please batao naa kya ho rahaa hain merii jaan ko main kisii ko bulaon kya jaan han''

Ri:''armaan main vo main vo naa armaan main vo''

He said and hearing his caring voice riddhima feels nothing and she just did not knows when her sobs increased as she is now out of energy and right then hearing her sobs armaan just did not know what to do so he just out of blue hearing her voice went behind the partition and there he finds riddhima is sobbing her face in her hands and just seeing her like that he did not knows that and riddhima too did not feels his presence and armaan just wents closer to her well and with in a second she is wrapped in his arms and armaan embarced tightly in his arms caressing her back her long hairs he still did not knows what happned to her actually and he still did not wants to know either too right now he just wants to makes her calm in his arms and start soothen her and riddhima just buried her face in his nape actually and throw her arms around his neck making them calm too as her arms are the only one too who needs rest as they are really tired of energy and armaan's heart wrenched in pain seeing her like this her tears were soaking his nape and this makes him feels so hurt that he just actually did not knows what to do actually she is so badly crying and finally riddhima when did not calmed armaan start whispering sweet nothing in her ears trying to makes her calm and riddhima unknowingly feels little bit calm with his whispering and caressing moreover in his arms she feels her world and right in his arms she relaxed almost but unknowingly she pressed herself more in him as armaan takes her willingly close to him self they still did not aware if their position well they are so completely unawre if their position which for a moment will surely going to leave them in astonishment well to say in shocked position as armaan finally after few minutes feeling that she is better as her sobs decreased but she is still clinging to him nuzzling her nose in his chest he knows she did not doing this intentionally but just in the flow of their moment so as it and he

Ar:''riddhima jaan kya hua hain batao''

And finally armaan called her by rubbing her hairs and riddhima just did not let him go and armaan has to again says

Ar:''riddhima jaan batao tou hua kya''

And then he heard her just small whisper as she whispered still her face buried in his chest

Ri:''main armaan vo''

As she still did not completed her sentence armaan caressed her hairs to speak her further

Ri:''armaan vo i am tired armaan''

And armaan for a moment is taken back with her words did he heard right did she just says right now 'i am tired' just taking bath she is tired what happen to her he is already confused and now hearing her words makes his head spin like anything and he didn't know what to say so he

Ar:''riddhima jaan kya keh rahii hain''

Ri:''umm han armaan i am tired''

Ar:''lekin riddhima hua kya hain yaar''

Ri:''armaan mujhse yeh nahin ho raha haiin''

Ar:''lekin kya nahin ho rahaa hain tumse''

They still did not knows that they are still in the same position and armaan is getting more and more confused with each passing second and with her each answers little did he knows that in few minutes everything will changed the equation in between them so he just detangled her

Ri:''han armaan''

Ar:''riddhima kya''

And as soon they comes face to face as armaan let her detangled from himself still holding her gently from the shoulders for a moment he did not get attention to the things but suddenly he gets it the reality hit him and riddhima too feels the change in her body and his body that makes him aware of the reality that she is standing in front of him just likes that only just in her that wet lingerie of hers and that makes armaan literally blowed off and riddhima is too get conscious that she did not even knows what to do she just wants to hides herself this is so much embarrassing for both of them as well the new thing that they never thinks in their relationship that they has to face this kind of thing and riddhima did not even dared to look at him while armaan off course be a boy how much he is trying can't able to get his eyes iff from her she is looking so beautiful she is beautiful his eyes filled with pure love for her he just wants to makes his only and as riddhima is feeling so much shy she just out of blue with in a second withot even thinking a bit just to hide herself wrapped herself in his arms and armaan is surprised and happily shocked as she throw herself in his arms and that's it she even did not knows that she did what in her that state and armaan is just not getting anything his mind has stopped working when he saw her like this in front of his eyes and his heart beats are beating very fastly and his arms wrapped around her back and he did feels her lower back area bare and that makes his senses wid but still he calmed his senses as he can feels her trembling in his arms though she feels safe in his arms but today is something different as riddhima knows that she is complete bare from her upper portion and the same goes with him and that brings their desires on burning level but armaan can't drowned in his desires and senses as he can feels riddhima is melting in his arms so he slowly detangled herself from him but before taht he picked the towel from the partition edge and put it around her so that she is covered and riddhima is just not saying or doing anything just her heart beat is running so fastly that armaan can heard it clearly he smiled seeng her trembling and melting under his touch at same time and then he kissed her forhead giving her assurance that they are together and it's ok he loved her and she is his as well saying to her near her ear making her falls in love with him all over again as he whispered those three magical words in her ears

Ar:''i love you jaan you are my world riddhima jaan''

And riddhima that moment feels this is her world and she just looked in his eyes with lots of love and armaan can see the immense trust in that green almond eyes which is forming in the form of love for him only and armaan lightly kissed her eyelids as she lowered her eye-lids and then he knows this is not the time to drowned in the love he has to help his love his jaan and so did he he slightly moved away from her and riddhima is first a bit apprehensive to let her body makes a few bit distance from him as its not the towel in her eyes but her armaan is the cover for her dignity and feelg this apprehension in her body armaan feels proud that she feels so safe in his arms and protective that she feels him like her cover and he kissed her forhead and makes a pledge in his heart that he will never break her trust and her love and he leaned on her ears as he

Ar:''don't worry i will cover you in my arms that even my eyes can't see you''

And his these words literally shocked riddhima how sweet he is how much he loved her that her diginity is so much important for him that he with his own words and own mouth saying that he will cover her in his arms like that even his own eyes did not watched him what else she wants he is her world anyone in this situation how much they loved each-other intend to drown in passion but Armaan he takes control all over his desires and she knows its difficult for him too as he is guy too and she knows this her trance breaks with armaan's movement as he gently pulled her in such a way that now her back is facing him and she has her almost bare back touching with his bare chest but armaan seems to be unaffected with this off course but she feels trembling in his arms a shiver running down in her spine and next moment riddhima clutched the towel hard as she feels his soft fingers at her back and armaan is now already on his work wants to see what's with riddhima and he soon gets it as soon he looked the step of her inner wear first he is little too disoriented and secondaly frowned too not getting what's bothering to her love but as soon his gaze fells on her inner wear's step he finds that's wet dripping with water and he is thinking to look there and as soon he put his fingers there he got it but what he did not knows that with his fingers moving inside that skin and riddhima just shuts her eyes tightly as she feels extremely shy as she knows her back is completely bare and he can see all her back and as soon armaan puts his fingers inside her inner wear to gets why is it not opening as seeing that and sensing riddhima's feeling her arms are aching he knows that this is the thing that is not opening and as soon his fingers went inside there and he roamed there to figure out riddhima gasped hard and armaan in a second and few tries gets to knows there is something little stuck in her hooks and he smiled getting that now he can gets his love out of that stupid tension and then he immediately pulled her more to him so that he can actually looks what is there and can did his work fast and as soon armaan pulled her closer riddhima clutched the towel tightly from bottom forgetting that it can be fall from hr upper side but armaan can read her body movements that what she is feeling so he brings his hand in her front from her back and then placed the towel on its place as its getting slipping down and riddhima just gasped hard and even she pressed lips her hard as she feels his hands brushed her softness and was there and armaan kissed on the nook of her forhead as he can feels she is melting very badly in his arms and shivering too and then he tied the knot of her towel aroud her neck as he can not tie at her side as he has to see her inner wear and as he tied his hands keeps on brushing her softnes making her heart beats beating very fastly and he himself is not in any condition as his body is reacting to the mere brushness of her softness but he calmed himself and

Ar:''bas baby ho gay i love you my baby''

He again kissed her nook of her forhead and then he start looking inside her inner wear and then finds one pearl inside the inner wear completely stuck in between the hooks and he pulled it with a force as it's vey badly stucked in between that and as soon he pulled that he tryed to open the hooks of her inner wear but again taht does not opened and he feels frustrated that why it did not opening now and then he just ruffled his hair in frustration what to do now then finally something clicked in his mind looking at her bare back and then he leaned downwards and literally with his own harts beats higher and the room is silent just their heart beats can listen and then he flipped her inner wear stap a little and the he just finds the reason of not opening it he saw the hook is almost stuck and very badly inside the holes maybe because of peral stucking in between it and riddhima's keeps on trying and trying becomes like this only and he shuts his eyes tigjhtly knowing he has to do it and he just brings his face near her bare back and riddhima feels his hot breath kissing her cold skin making her numb with an unknown pleasure completely and armaan then with his teeth opened the hook of her inner wear after lots of tries and then he just kieed at the crook of her neck from back and just whispering 'i love you' in her ears he leaves from there

Ar:''i love you riddhima so so very much baby''

And as soon riddhima feels him leaving she opened her eyes and then she just readied herself with her cheeks red completely and with in more second she comes back from the partition and she finds him armaan sitting on the bed trying to find his shirt in the bag and as he heard foot steps he looked at her there she is coming in wearing a green full sleeve top with that black slim fitted jeans which he purchased for her so dearly it's not her dress it's she who makes it so beautiful her red rosy cheeks all flushed in shyness and her damp hairs she does not have any make up on then too she is the most beautiful women on this whole planet and riddhima did not dared to met his gaze she keeps on looking down and then she comes forwards and gives him his shirt as she finds armaan's hands still carried that pearl in his hands this makes her all over goosbumps and she just feels more red and armaan smiled seeing her she looked so beautiful to him he so wanted to kiss her like no tomorrow but what can he do she is not even looking in his eyes let alone kissing and as soon riddhima handled him te shirt and as soon she turned to go armaan thinks to holds her but then let her go maybe she needs sometime after that moment with him and he starts wearing his te shirt and riddhima too start getting ready completely applying her lip gloss and her kajal combing her hairs and she feels that his gaze is on her only but she is just too shy and feels awakard too and armaan smiled and he moved closer to her where she is standing in front of dressing mirror and as he wants to apply his perfume and as soon he comes near her and leaned closer to her as his arms makes his way towards the dressing table through her arms she gasped hard and looked away from him and armaan smirked as that mere brush of his fingers on her softness makes the goosebumps arised all over her skin and armaan smirked seeing her flushed face and he loved the fact seeing that affect of himself on hers she is so his everytime her skin proved to him with that goosebumps on her skin and then armaan applied his perfume and riddhima start placing her ear rings in her ear holes and armaan looked at her as she expected armaan holds her hand and start doing the work for her and riddhima just pulled her hands back and armaan placed her ear rings in the ear holes and placed kisses on her each of ears and he looked at riddhima from the mirror and finds her lowered eye lids and red cheeks and armaan smiled seeing that perfect picture in the mirror as he done his work he kissed at the nape of her neck and then riddhima just moved aside not wants to feels his passionate gaze and feeling him so close with him in partition and the fact that he almost seeing her upper portion making her so much shy but armaan is just had enough of her silence off course he loved her seeing her shyness but he missed her in arms his arms he knows she is feeling shy with that moment especially and he understands that but this is not going good he did not wants that unknown wall in between them so this time before she moved away from him he holds her wrist and makes her spun like that she is banged in his rock hard chest and her fingers tips landed on his chest and armaan's hands were on his lower waist and she did looked at him in awestuck but then seeing that loving look on his face she just without struggling lowerd her eye lids not looking at him but armaan then this time is adamant to makes her look at himself while putting his finger under her chin making her looked at himself but riddhima did not met his eyes till now still keeps on looking down and armaan kissed her forhead thinking this will surely makes him looked at himself but this times riddhim do looked at him just but next moment she lowered her eye lids again and this pissed armaan so much an he just pulled her more closer and then traced her facial features with his thumbs and knuckles making her shivered under his touch and he smirked inwardly and he now leanes more closer to her ears aand riddhima feels his hot breaths on her ears and then as armaan as

Ar:''aa aagar tumne merii aur nahin dekha naa tou mujhe ache se aataa hain tumhe aapni aur kaise dikhana hain so choice is yours''

He said and riddhima feels his hands on her waist start roaming on her lower waist and then riddhima looked at him as she knows

Ar:''very gud sweetheart pehle hii dekh letii merii aur mujhe dhamki dene kii zarurat hii nahin padti naa jaan tum bhi naa jaan sachi''

He said and riddhima just keeps on looking in his eyes as he teased her likes this and then armaan just pulled her little bit more closer and kissed her forhead making her smile too and as

Ar:''aab bolo merii jaan mujshe itnii khafa khafa sii kyoon hain''

Armaan said to her as he makes an eye contact with her riddhima just shakes her head saying ''no'' but armaan gives her the look as

Ri:''aapse nahin armaan main aapnein aap se khafa hun armaan''

And armaan knows something is really disturbing her as riddhima just said him ''aap'' usually when she is so much actually tensed up something and armaan caressed her cheeks

Ar:''kyoon merii jaan aapnein aap se kyoon khafa hain batao''

He said and riddhima gives him small look as he said with so  much love that riddhima has to speak up and she just wrapped herself in his arms and then buried her head in his neck and she just

Ri:''mujhe naa dar lag rahaa hain armaan sachi meiin bahut dar lag raha hain armaan bahut saara main vo aapko aagar vo sab''

She did not completed her sentenece and armaan caressed her back with all his love and care as he wants to probe her and then 

Ar:''kya tum riddhima kya tum mujhe kya kehna chahti ho riddhima please bolo naa aapne armaan ko bhi nahin bataogi''

He said and riddhima nodded her head in yes as armaan can feels this as she still deep buried her face in the crook of his neck and

Ar:''han bolo jaan''

Ri:''armaan aagar main aapko vo sab na den paayi jo aap mujhse chahte hain armaan aaj jaise maine react kiyya vo galat tha naa 1 taraf maine sab aapko dena chahti hun aur doosri taraf main aisee kyoon armaan main aapse pyaar nahin kar paayi jitna aap mujhe karte hain main aapko deserve nahin karti hun armaan main aapko kuch bhi nahin den paayi armaan i am so sorry main''

It took little time for armaan to understand what she is saying but when his ears listeneing her words and his mind understands what she is thinking and he jsut stop her in between as soon he registered her words

Ar:''pagal ho gayyi ho tum jaan kuch bhi bole jaa rahein ho tum kahan se aye aisee khayal tumhare man meiin jaan kya tum naa''

He said little bit loudly and detangled riddhima from himself and looked at her riddhima has small tears swimming in her eyes seeing him angry and armaan least wanted this and he just wiped the tears from the corner of her eye before it will rolled on her cheeks and then he pulled her closer and hugged her and then he settled there on couch and makes riddhima pulled in his like that in lap and he just kissed her forhead and then clasping their fingers with each-other and he rubbed his cheek with hers making her calm a bit and then he looked in her eyes making their eyes locked with each-other and then armaan in his soothing voice just

Ar:''soono jaan aisaa kuch nahin hain humara relation is baat par depend nahin karta hain jaan aagar aisaa hota tou kya tum binaa kuchh jaane samjhe A.Mallik se pyaar karti rehti aur kya main sirff tumse pyaar karta itnein salon se jab humein pata bhi nahin tha kuchh bhi (she nodded her head in ''no'' as he rubbed his cheeks with hers) tou fir bas aur rahii baat mujhe vo sab dene kii tou jaan koi farak nahin padta kyunki i love you only you aur mujhe tumse zayada koi deserve nahin karta infact hum ek doosre ke liyye hi bane haiin naa (he said as he rubbed their entwined finger riddhima gives him a smiles) aur rahii baat kii abhie tum mere pas nahin aa paayi jabki tum mujhe khud kal rat koo keh chuki ho ki tum sirff merii ho hain naa (she again nodded in ''yes'' as armaan keeps on looking in her eyes) vo isiliyye jaan kyunki vo sab bahut hii achanak se hua merii jaan kyunki na tum na main ose expect kar rahein the is time par nahin kar rahein the naa hum donow (she again nodded her head in ''yes'' and armaan did not breaks their eye-contact at all he keeps on looking) han tou tum kahoogi hum pyaar karte hain ek dossre se beinteha zayada hain naa (she again nodded in ''yes'' as he read her eyes) vo sach hain riddhima par riddhima aisii situations meiin chahe do pyaar karne vale ho ya do ajnabee vo aisee hii react karte hain riddhima kyunki yeh ek Milan ka pal hotein hain jaan tou kuch dar hota haiin jaan aur hum tou bas abhie jeena shuru kiyya hain bas isiliyye tumhare dill ne vaise hii react kiyya aur yeh sahii bhii tha aur pata hain riddhima kyunki hum ek doosre se be inteha mohabbat karte hain tou tumne yeh nahin dekha kii humare be inteha mohabbat ke kaaran hii tum kitni comfortable the mere saath kii tumne kisii aur cheez meiin khud ko chupane kii koshish nahin kii rather tumne mujhmein aapnein aap ko chupaya towel bhi the naa vahan tum chahti tou ose use karti par tumhe aapni dignity ke liyye mujhmein zayada vishwas tha aur at this stage merii jaan jab hum meiin itnaa vishwas hain tou hum kuh sochne kii zarurat nahin hain hum humesha saath hain vishwas ke saath pyaar ke saath hain naa tumhara atoot vishwas aur merii bepanah mohabbat bas yehii tou armaan riddhima kii kahani hain naa jaan (he said as she nodded her head in ''yes'' with smile on her lips) bas yeh sab tha merii jaan aur kuch nahin aur please aab aap iss bare meiin sochna band karo main ache se jaanta hun tum sirff merii ho aur iskee liyye mujhe kisii proof kii zarurat nahin hain (she hugged him seeing his pure and unconditional love for her) aur rahii baat tumhara mujh saunpne kii main jaanta hun aagar main aage badhta tou merii riddhima merii jaan mujhe nahin roukti vo tou sirff merii hii hain aur merii hii rahegi hain naa (he said and riddhima nodded her head in yes as armaan can feels as she is beside his nape and armaan smiled wrapping his arms around her) aur bas aab tou vaise bhi kuch din kii baat hain fir hum humesha kee liyye saath ho jaayenge aur vaise bhi Mumbai jaate hii main tumhe officially aapni finace bana loonga aur fir kuch dinon meiin you will be Dr.Riddhima Armaan Mallik in front of al the world fir naa tumhare man meiin kuch naa mere meiin hain naa we just destined to be together jaan hain naa Dr.Mallik (he said and riddhima shy feeling and hearing this) i love you so very much merii jaan aab bhi aapko kuch poochna hain kya jaan bas humesha itnaa yaad rakhna kii i love you so very much humesha''

And then finally armaan detangled her from him self and riddhima caressed his facial features and then she slowly said

Ri:''i love you too sweetheart thanks armaan mujhe itnaa pyaar karne ke liyye aur itnein ache se samjhne kee liyye i love you armaan pata nahin main tumhe itnaa pyaar kabhie kar paongi bhi yaa nahin armaan''

But her words left in between as armaan smacked his lips on hers making her shut her mouth riddhima first is shocked with his sudden kiss she did not expected this sudden kiss but as armaan start probing her lips with his lips start smooching her harder she with in a second gives in as armaan clutched her back more tightly pulled her more closer to himself as if possible riddhima's one hand went around his neck to his hairs while another is on his chest and armaan sucked her lips slowly and lightly while sucking her lower lips and riddhima too sucked his upper lips giving him completely in the kiss and armaan's hands start working on her back and armaan switched to her lower lips sucking them chewing them in between his lips and riddhima too moved to his lower lips matching to his passion and her one hand caressed his chest that aroused him to no extent and he immediately start kissing smooching her more and more pulling her closer so that her front is crushing with his front and in a second armaan pushed his tongue in between her lips and obliged his demand riddhima opened parted her lips a bit and within a second armaan rolled his tongue inside her mouth and start exploring her mouth completely and riddhima too rolled her tongue in his mouth and they fought for dominance with each-other, as they met they danced in pleasure sucking each-others juices and they caressed their tongues too with each-other's tongues makig each-other completey breathless with their super hot passionate kiss and armaan explored each and every corner of her mouth riddhima is already out of breath but today she too not in any mood of stopping so they keeps on kissing each-other madly and passionately and they enjoyed their kiss this is their longest and passionate kiss they shared till now and armaan sucked her lips with his tongue and she did the same and breaks the kiss they joined each-other's forhead and with looking in  each-other's eyes with their heavy breathing and their hands cupping each-other's left and right cheek repectively as well noses brushed withe ach-other they mouthed at the same time with deep meaning and their all love for each-other as

Ri:''i love you armaan''

Ar:'' i love you too riddhima''

And they hugged each-other tightly with all their love and some few minutes spending with each-other they texted their friends that they will today have their breakfast at pool side and they getting ready its riddhima who readied again wearing her lips gloss again as its completely smudged all thanks to her everything Dr.Armaan Mallik and then she takes so much time to wipe that lip gloss from armaan's lips too whose lips are completely covered with pinkish lips gloss and now as they moved towards the pool side for breakfast with their friends with hands in hands

Ri:''armaan yeh tumne kab liyya mere liyye i means this jeans and this top kal tou tum yahin par the jab hum shopping par gayye 

naa''

She said as he and abhie is here only when they all went to mall for shopping and armaan looked at her as she is looking so cute when she is confused and he pecked her cheek making her blush as

Ar:''oyye hoyye'

Ri:''kya armaan''

Ar:''achaa baba vo actually maine jis din hum yahan aye the naa tou hotel ke hii shop meiin display dekha tha tab mujhe laga pata nahin kii tum western pehnogi ya bhi nahin college time se you always wear Indian naa so just socha par kal jab tumhe dekha naa western outfit meiin tou bas jaldi se le liyye tumhare liyye kii aaj tumhe gift karunga yeh pehnane kee liyye so madam anything else''

He said and riddhima kissed him near his heart feeling how much he always preferred her comfort even before his desires she just wants to fulfil all his desires now and armaan smiled and they go

Ar:''aisee kya dekh rahii ho jaana''

Armaan said as he finds riddhima looking at him hugging her from sideways

Ri:''main dekhh rahii hun armaan it's just the best feeling in this world to love by whom you loved the most''

Armaan smiled widely as he kissed her forhead as riddhima too kissee his chest and then they goes towards the pool side for breakfast and as just

Ri:''i love you armaan''

Ar:''i love you too riddhima''

Jennifer Winget and Karan Singh Grover

And as they walked near the pool side they said to manager to makes a place on the sand as the hotel has very wonderful arrangement it's like beech party there having their own big pool and as the hotel people makes arrangement of sitting their on the sand with the big parpet and two-fpur bean bags riddhima and armaan keeps on admiring the beauty of the place while riddhima is busy in admiring the beauty of nature and place armaan is busy in admiring the beauty of his angel and he put his head on her shoulder from behind and wrapped his arms around her tummy

Ri:''dekho na armaan kitna sundar hain yeh sab i love it''

Ar:''han bahut sundar hain bas tumse thoda kam and i love you''

He said while nuzzling in her nape and riddhima blushed with his comment and his touch and armaan kissed her nape slowly and as

Ri:''hato armaan sab aa jaayenge abhie please armaan hato naa ar''

Ar:''umm han riddhima theek hain pehle 1 kiss do aur i love you bolo''

Ri:''armaan kya''

Ar:''soch lo tum''

Ri:''fine''

And she just tilted her head and kissed his lips and then she just

Ri:''i love you too armaan''

And that's the moment where armaan showed her his dimpled smiles and that's the moment when their friends too walked 

Ab:''dekha guys kya kaha tha maine kii love birds busy honge romance karne meiin aur yeh dekho yeh lage hue hain as always''

He said while coming with gang and all laughed hearing him and

Ar:''han really jaise tuu tou nikki kee saath bina kuch kiyye aya hain naa abhie bada aya bolne vaala shareef banta hain naa tuu''

He said making almost everyone embarrassed with his shameless double mening comment while nikki turned into deep shade of red and riddhima slapped on his arms saying something like this and armaan looked at her riddhima why you slapped me he is the one who breaks our moment gives him taht kind of look and he rubbed his arms and then only muskaan who is sitting on parpet

Mu:''hum yeh bad meiin continue karte hain please abhi breakfast karte hain jaldi se yaar i am really hungry so please if you my dear and darling friendsdon't mind can we eat please''

She said and everyone laughed aloud seeing her and then everyone nodded and settled there almost with their respective partners and armaan pulled riddhima's hand atht she landed in between his legs as he settled on one bean bag when she hyly nodded sitting there in front of their friends and armaan is armaan so off course he can do this kind of thins this can be expected from him only and as soon she landed on parpet in between his legs he clutched her from her shoulder putting his head on his shoulder while seeing this their friends hooted and

Ri:''armaan kya''

Riddhima with a blush and embarrassement just said this armaan did not even seems to interested with listening to her even so he cut her in between saying

Ar:''riddhima main aaj aalo ke paranthe kahunga so please jaan''

He said making her smile and surprise at the same times with his innocenece and pure love for him and she just nodded and then she leaned little more so that she can takes the breakfast and armaan with a kiss on her shoulder let her move so that she can makes a palte for him armaan smiled as she finds him putting aloo parantha in his plate with curd how much she knows her and as she settled back she looked at her as riddhima looked at him she finds him opening his mouth she smiled but did not put the bite in his mouth and armaan just frowned and then he just as

Ar:''kya yar riddhima khilla kyon nahin rahii ho tum mujhe naa''

And riddhima smiled at his depertaness and then she just as

Ri:''han armaan lekin please seedhe tou ho kaise khaoge aise tum''

She said and armaan looked at her then he points her with his eyes to makes a morsel riddhima wants to say something but then she just did what is he saying and she makes a morsel for him and then armaan holds her arm from his elbow and then guided it to her mouth and with his eyes only he said to her just takes half of the bite and riddhima did what he said and then armaan guided her hand to his mouth still his head placed on her shoulder and riddhima did that and armaan takes the bite and everyone looked at them and did touch wood seeing their love their love is just of the world with simple things they makes to feels that they are just with each-other and today no one video shoot them as abhie with armaan's plan putthe handycam on automatic process so that everything and their every moment will be recorded and here armaan taking the bite licked her fingers making her blush even while he smiled seeing that red cheeks of her and he said his trade mark

Ar:''oyye hoyye''

And like this small chit-chat with each-other and teh lovey-dovey moments in between with their respective partners everyone completed theitr breakfast enjoying to the core and then as they were talking with each-other suddenly muskkan comes and settld in between everyone, and everyone looked at her that whats he is upto and then she just answered all their unspeak questions as she just

Mu:''main yahan naa aaj 1 bache vaala games kehlene vaali hun aur sabhie ladkon ko ismein pariticiapte karna hain off course''

Ar:''lekin muski''

Mu:''chup kar hero tujhe bhi khelna hain bol den riddhima ise''

Ra:''oyye ose kyoon dara rahii hain''

At:''han muskii tuu kyoon tension le rahii hain hum sab khelenge''

Ar:''han yar muski main bhi yehi keh rahaa tha kii rules bata den iss games ke aur tuu koi game bole main naa khelun aisaa ho sakta hain''

He said and abhie muttered under his breath saying that as he just

Ab:''punjab kii sherni ne sabko chit kar diyya hain already han''

He said ad muskaan just smiled as she is till now busy with armaan and then armaan again said to her that as he just said

Ar:''chal oye muskii aab bata naa kii game kya haiin aur iskee rules kya haiin jaldi se bol ab hums ab kehlenge that's promise''

He said and then muskii jumped in excitement and then she  picked something from her clutch and then she glared at girls who were about to speak something and all the guys looked at them and then muski's hands which are filled with lipsticks as

Mu:''han tou ladke log game yeh hain kii mere pas 4 lipsick hain tum logon ko aapnein aapnein partners kii lipstick guess karni hain''

And hearing her all the guys except armaan looked at each-other ridiculous after that how they can recognaize that and then they

At:''muski yeh hum kaise karenge''

Ab:''han yar muskii hum kaise karenge''

Mu:''kyoon jab pyaar karna hota tab tou nahin kehte''

Ra:''muskii yar tuu kuch bhi sochte hain''

Mu:''kyoon kankjhure tuu abhie se dar gayye kya''

Ar:''come one guys khelete hain kyoon problem kar rahein hain''

Mu:''han hero yeh sirff enjoyment ke liyye hain yar''

She said meaning fully looking at rahul and then she just smiled

Ab:''ohk fine we are in vaise bhi armaan ne humein marvane ka soch hii rakha hain naa yaar jab dekho akro bolta rehta hain yeh''

At:''oyye kyoon tension le rahein armaan sahii keh raha hain its just for an enjoyment off course aur maza aayeha kaun kya bolega yar''

He said and then finally everyone looked at rahul and he just as

Ra:''han i am in too fine karoo start jaldi se tum muskii stupid game''

And then everyone nodded muskii glared especially at riddhima and she knows she will surely try to help her armaan and then as

Mu:''baaki sab tou kisii ko kuch nahin kahenge riddhima zara sochna bhi mat aaj aapnein armaan kii madam karne kii girls''

An:''dont worry muskii''

Ni:''yeah we will surely take care of this''

And they winked at each-other and then muskii started games so they can enjoy and she pulled rahul first for the game only him and as rahul gives one glare to armaan for pulling them in such a big mess off course and he knows something fishy in muski's mind too and seeing his face.

Ar:''kya yarr tuu aiseee kyoon dekh rahaa hain itnaa tou banta hii hain kii hum yeh sab thoda sa karen sabke liyye pyaar karte hain hum after all it's just the best feeling in this world to loved by someone whom you love the most''

He said meaning fully looking at riddhima and she smiled as he winked at her making her blushed with his comment as she remembered how she said same words to him when they are coming here and she just loved this feeling off course feeling so much loves.

Precap_Kyonki Aankhon Meiin Tum Ho

Sanson Ko Sanson Meiin Dhalne Do Zara

Aanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara

Labon Kii Guzarish Hai Yeh

Armaan-Riddhima Secnes

A New Chapter In Riddhima's Life Telling You Where She Is

Riddhima Just See His Life Again In Front Of Her Eyes 10 Months

Gang Scenes In Banglore And Lots Of Fun

Hope Aapko Achaa Lage Mujhe Batana Zarur Ohk Friends

Thnaks To All Of U For Ur Comments And Silent Readers Who Press Tab Button Ohk Friends

With Lots Of Love And Regards

Nikita.

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

thanks to all of you for your love support and encouragement

with lots of love and regards

nikita

Edited by desir - 10 years ago