Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally m here mia after long tym … soo sry for late reply but u r doin superb job by writin such a beautiful ff … i lov dis part soo much d whole contract part was awesome n m waitin for nxt n once again tenx n sry :-D
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shez married!!!!! Oh god shez now suvreen yuvraj singh...sach m i dont knw what yuviz gonna do now??
shalon thumbnail
Thank for the pm and wonderful update Mia waiting for the next update 😊
She was as blank as a piece of paper.
Hehe u mean "as blank as ur answer sheet wen u dont noe any ans in d xam"  πŸ˜†

Waah waah!! Waah waah!!
U r 1 of THE BEST WRITERS I've evr known vidz dear!! πŸ€— ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
After all... u r my frnd no!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Thnx fr d pm!! πŸ€—
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shivangi1112

nice one again .. 

u knw how to captivate us .. bus dis yuvi is kinda creepy ... vidya .. but loved it

Hey hey...😊
i cant help myself from ROTFL reading ur comment...creepy yuvi
still thank you so much :)
vidya.G thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_4ver

She was as blank as a piece of paper.

Hehe u mean "as blank as ur answer sheet wen u dont noe any ans in d xam"  πŸ˜†

Waah waah!! Waah waah!!
U r 1 of THE BEST WRITERS I've evr known vidz dear!! πŸ‘
After all... u r my frnd no!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Thnx fr d pm!! πŸ€—

ya...as blank as answer sheet wen u don't noe any ans or wen u wer sleeping during xamπŸ˜†
best writers😲???Neah πŸ˜³
yup...u r my friend😊
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
THIS WAS SO OSUM...KUDDOZ TO U UR R A KHUL WRITER

W8NG 4 D NXT UPDATE EAGERLY NOW!
vidya.G thumbnail

CHAPTER 12: RINGS AND FEELINGS!
Guggal Mansion

Rehan:"Where have you been Suvreen?!What is all this...U are marrying Yuvraj...all of a sudden?I tought u both hate each other?"

Suvi's mind thought: I'm not gonna tell bhaiya about the contract..its too risky...he'll be mad...and he might even stop the wedding...

Suvi tried her best to smile at Rehan. "I'm really tired tonight.." she sighed. "I just want to take a shower and sleep."And with that said, she walked upstairs and closed the door to her room.
After a long bath, she jumped right into her bed and struggled to sleep, but the only thing that came to her was Yuvraj...
"To you, it might be a wedding but to me, this wedding is no different from my own funeral."
She closed her eyes tightly and cried herself to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY...
Strawberry Cafe

Alisha been working at the cafe for quite some time now, because she enjoyed having friends who doesn't think money is everything. She began working like Suvi,, just being the normal young lady she is and not care about wealth and fame.Alisha left the counter and sat down reading the news paper when she saw..
"Suvreen Guggal is engaged to Yuvraj Singh Khuranna." She instantly glanced at Suvi and showed her the paper. "Is this true?!"

"Give me that!" Suvi snatched the paper away from Alisha and ripped it into pieces. "Stupid reporters, how did they get the news so fast?!"

"Their reporters, of course they have to get the news fast." Yuvi replied. "If they couldn't even get this news, how could they call themselves reporters?"

Alisha:"Yuvi? What are you doing here?"
Yuvi:"I have to be here, my fiance is here isn't she?"
Suvi:"What do you want now? We're not married, it's not necessary for you to follow me 24/7." Suvi sighed. "now leave because I have to work."
He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, trying to wrap his hands around her shoulders.
Suvi:"Where are we going?" she asked. "Let go of me!"
Yuvi:"Since where engaged, how come there's no ring on your hand? We're going to buy you a ring princess."
Suvi:"I don't need one."
Yuvi:"If you don't wear a ring, some people around here are going to think your still single." he said, implying it to Rathi . "And we can't let that happen."

Suvi:"You don't have to hold my hand Yuvraj. I can walk on my own."
He wrinkled his eyebrows at her and laughed a bit.
Yuvi:"What's with the frown huh?Smile more."He pinched her cheeks and stretched them gently. "Let me see a smile!" he said and started tickling her cheeks.()
Suvi:"Stop!"she giggled trying hard to fight the smiles."Okay Okay, there's your stupid smile, now stop."attempting to hide her light red cheeks that was about to burn.☺️

JEWELERRY SHOP

Yuvi:"So many rings, which one do you like?"
Suvi:"Anyone is fine, I don't care." she replied.
Yuvi:"Oh come on, how am I suppose to make this work if you won't help?"
Suvi:"I don't know, you like doing things with your own decisions anyways. Picking one ring won't kill you." she turned to the other side of the shelf, but one ring caught her eye.

Yuvi:"Suvreen?" Yuvi called. "Suvreen?"
Suvi:"Huh? Yes?"
Yuvi:"Can I see that one please?" he asked the lady behind the counter, pointing over at the ring Suvi was staring at. She handed him the ring and he gazed over it carefully.

Yuvi:"it's a simple ring.. But its filled with beauty." he glanced over at Suvi. "Sort of like you." Yuvi gently reached over for her hand and slipped the ring on her finger. Just as he thought, it fits perfectly. Like the ring was made for her to wear. "I'll take this one."
Suvi:"Thank you."shyly looking down every one in awhile.☺️

Looking at her,Yuvi could feel her sweet, shy side. The one side she refuses to show' 
Yuvi:"So..."
Suvi:"what??"
Yuvi:"I have picked ur ring...why don't u be kind and pick one for me...sweetheart.."
Suvi:"urmmm...naah...not in the mood...choose urself" she giggled...
Yuvi:"I should have seen that coming...Lady...can you show some ring...for men types.."
yuvi turn to the side and was frustrated when he saw suvi walking around the jewellery shop...and he turn back at the ring finding one for himself..."

He picked a ring in frustration...
Yuvi:"Lady...i think this ring is..."Yuvi stopped when he felt someone grabbed his  hand..he turned and he saw suvi slipped in a ring on his finger...
Suvi:"This one is perfect..this ring...more like you"suvi winked at yuvi

Yuvi can't help himself from smiling...Its weird but he felt happy because suvreen picked a ring for him...
Yuvi:"urmm...let me see"yuvi checked his ring and he is amazed by the ring that she picked "My sweetheart surely have a good taste.."Yuvi gave suvi a kiss on her cheek caused Suvi to widen her eyes in shocked...
Suvi:"Lady..this one is on me"Suvi paid for yuvi's ring
Lady:"Sure miss"
Suvi: "Thank you"
Yuvi:"Lets go.. We'll go have lunch." This time he held her hands with no complaints from her.

Lunch

Instead of taking her to a restaurant, Yuvi bought take outs and ate them in the park.
Yuvi:"So can you tell me why you love this ring so much?" Yuvi asked jokingly. "Is it because I bought it for you?"
Suvi:"Close enough" she replied sarcastically. "Why do you ask?"
Yuvi:"Because you can't stop staring at it' and I know it can't be because of the price of the ring."

Suvi looked down at her ring again and weakly smiled. "My mother had a ring just like this." she replied. "Exactly like this, and since I was a little girl, I always wanted to wear it"

Yuvi: "How did your mother.. Passed away?" Yuvi nervously asked. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, its okay if you don'"
Suvi:"Its okay..actually..I don't know how she passed away, all I remember was they told me that my mother died because she had a weak heart.."
Suvreen start crying recalling her mother...
Yuvi held her tightly with his arms and patted her head. "Its okay, its okay."
She threw her hands around his waist and bared her head onto him.

Yuvi didn't know what to do, he never had to comfort any girl before. All he could do was stand there and hold her as she cries. You can say that this is his first time experience..
While with Suvreen, though she continued to cry, she doesn't know why she's sharing so much with him. No one really asked about her mother. This was the first time she broke down and cried.. And it was with the one person she hated the most. What was she thinking? She wanted to get away from him.. But she feels so safe when she's with him.

Suvi:"Thank you." she sniffed and pulled herself away from him. "I'm fine now."
He chuckled and looked down at her face.
Yuvi:"Look at you, your eyes are puffy now." he teased."don't look like that on the wedding day or people going to think I'm marrying a monkey." he said and puffed up her cheeks.
Suvi:"Stop!" she sniffed and laughed at his stupidity.
Yuvi:"You should feel lucky. You're the first girl that ever cried on me and the first girl I had to cheer up" he explained. "You know.. Without you being my mom and all."
Suvi:"Maybe you are not such an idiot after all" she laughed.
Yuvi:"Yeah, and maybe I can handle a witch like you."
Suvi:"What did you call me?!" she shouted. "A witch?!"
Yuvi:"What? are you going to kill me now right after I did all of that to cheer you up?" he argued. "When we get married, you are washing this shirt for me!"
Suvi:"Make me!" she yelled.
Yuvi:"I will and you r going to hand wash it!"

Suvi eyes widened and her old witty smile came back. "Fine, since I'm washing that stupid shirt.." she paused and poured her bottled water over it." At least let me have fun dirtying it."

Yuvi:"Suvreen!" he shouted. "If that's the way you want it.." he took his drink and poured it over her head.
Suvi:"You did not just do that!"
Yuvi:"And what if I did?!"
She picked up her cup of iced coffee with extra ice, and poured it in his shirt. "That's what happens. " she laughed and began running.
Yuvi:"If I catch you!" "You're a dead sweetheart!"
Suvi:"Catch me? Wait til next life Yuvraj Singh!. I'm going now!" she replied and took a cab home...

END OF CHAPTER 12:Cute! πŸ˜‰

Note:Hope u guys like it! and Advance S-O-R-R-Y if the next update comes a bit late...Still hugs and kisses to all who reads and keep on supporting me...Love ya!
-Mia-
Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whoa!!!..mia..u hv already strtd a tint f swt romance btwn yuvi-suvi..luvd it...bth byng rings 4 ech othr..aww..hw swt..😳..spndng tym alone n shrng thngs..m luvng it..wnt 2 c mre f ds...n luv ya too sweety..u alwez rock..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was indeed a cute update.Thanks for the quick update Mia.Liked it very much.