As usual,great job, Anita! Love your flow of words and the special comments you make like only you can! You make analysing IPK episodes seem so easy! 👏My comments are in blue.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As usual,great job, Anita! Love your flow of words and the special comments you make like only you can! You make analysing IPK episodes seem so easy! 👏My comments are in blue.
@ Anita
@ Sohara@ BD@ Katelyn@ Indi: Gawd guys! you are putting too much pressure on me! Tuiton classes in Bangla!Sohara,I have lived all my life in Kolkata but I am not a bong...my hubby is! So you see I am feeling a bit nervous about the tuition classes... I have a plan! I can take help from my mom-in-law! She is very sweet. Won't suspect a thing!Gawd, Barun how much lower will I stoop in your love...😲Kyun dard hai itna tere ishq mein...😭
Yaar BD thanx for the offer! Might just take it up! Beware! I am a snail learner!As regards my MIL, while she teaches you all , I will give special tutorials to Barun in our room upstairs! Okay?!😃
Yeah, it gets a bit tricky!![YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BINuECq1wpA[/YOUTUBE]credit to uploader

















[YOUTUBE]File Name[/YOUTUBE]