Star Plus Characters Wish All A Happy Holi!!!!

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys,

Here is an article about Holi and it has Sooraj and Sandhya in it 😃 Please do read !!!! 😛 Sorry if already posted

Holi hai!! It's time to have fun and frolic with colours. On this special colourful occasion, our loving STAR Plus characters convey their hearty Holi wishes to you.

Akshara tells, "Play Holi with minimum water this year and coming years as well. As many countries, as well as ours, have shortage of drinking water. With or without water, either ways you can enjoy Holi. It's all about playing with colours. Best wishes to all my fans and STAR Plus viewers a very happy and safe Holi!"

Sooraj shares, "First of all, I would like to wish my viewers and fans to play Holi safely! As well, try to use minimum water or play Holi with dry colours only in order to save water. Holi is fun either ways as long as you have family and friends around you. So enjoy Holi and be safe!"

Sandhya shares, "I would like to wish a very Happy Holi to my loving fans and STAR Plus viewers. Please play Holi safely and have fun."

Aditya," I am very excited about Holi myself. Let it be any festive, it's very important to spend time and enjoy that festive with love ones. I just want to wish all my fans and viewers to have a wonderful colourful Holi! Please do not drink bhaang and drive. Play happy and safe Holi!

Our STAR Plus also wishes you and all a very happy and safe Holi! Do share your holi wishes with your favourite STAR Plus stars.