saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice pre cap
continue soon
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haye ! Their beautiful evening is getting more beautiful ...
Eagerly waiting the update
aleena.1884 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey the precap was so cute.
arnav the phantom..🤣
plsss plsss try to update sooner nex time.😳
Swathims thumbnail
wow i was so much into the story forgot to hit like. . . I liked the precap . . . Do plz update soon
arshiifever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plss update soo...
as a holi gift to  ur readers... *puppy face*
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Part-15:

"November Rain..!!"

Arnav looked at his side to see a smiling Khushi who was looking at the raindrops on the glass through the passenger window...again focusing on the road Arnav had a loop side smile on his face...

Arnav: I think winter is on its way...

Khushi: But I love rain...(said with a cheering tone...with a warm smile on her face...)

Arnav again looked at her again to turn on to the road again...

Arnav smiled inwardly...this girl is really an enigma...when he asked her for the drive...her expression was stating that she has seen a fantom...Arnav was really regaled by this...then he cleared the fact that their whole evening was quite an eventful...so he wanted some distraction...and after that he saw a faint smile on the girl's face...which sent a sweet warmth in his heart...and he didn't delay for the ride...

But thanks to Eudora...after a 10 minutes ride she blessed the earth with mizzle...but never mind...Arnav loved rain to some extent...watching it playing with the ground gave him kind of a solace...and while driving...it adds some new dimension...

"Do you love rain??"

Arnav's chain of thoughts broke when he heard Khushi asking him this question...he took a glance at her...she was looking outside...with a content expression on her face...he didn't answer...when Khushi turned to see his face...

Khushi: Do you love rain??

Arnav: I don't know...

Khushi gave him a mystified look...Arnav looked at her unfocusing the road...and gave a little smile...which is very a rare view for the whole world...but Khushi was lucky enough to witness this...

Arnav: Don't be so baffled...its just I like rain...but...

Khushi: But??

Arnav: Umm...nothing forget it...

Khushi: Kyun??

Arnav: What kyun?

Khushi: Tell me Arnav-ji...Please..!!

Arnav: Okay...1st you tell me...what do you like about rain?? (a little try to change the topic...as he is not really comfortable in talking about his personal favourites..)

Arnav could see how Khushi's face brighten up with the question...she gave a dazzling smile which he didn't see in the whole evening...which he saw at the orphanage...which he actually missed seeing...he had slight smirk on his lips...when he heard her answers...

Khushi: Everything...!! I love everything about rain...actually the whole event...when winds start playing...when clouds roars to each other...and then when rain can't stop itself from pouring upon us...!! (Khushi's voice was booming with joy...with love...love for rain...she was acting like a kid...a kid who has been asked to talk about her 1st day at school and her new friends...)

Arnav was really enjoying her chatter...non stop chatter...when suddenly he heard her scream..

"STOP the car..!!"

Arnav looked baffled at her...

Arnav: What???

Khushi: I said stop the car..!! (with a little lower voice than previous..)

Arnav: But why?? (he was watching between the road and Khushi...)

Khushi: Arnav-ji...stop the car..!! (she looked at him making a pout..)

Arnav reluctantly stopped the car at side of the road...he stopped the engine of the car...looked aside to talk to when he saw her opening the passenger door...and jump out from the car...he just muttered.."Unbelievable..."

Tonight the rain was in full mood to pour...it didn't have any intention to stop...when it turned to a full form rain from drizzling...no one knows...at least Arnav didn't know...he was so engrossed in driving and listening to Khushi's confession of her love for the rain...but then he also didn't realize that the rain was really beautiful...it had a rhythm tonight...every drop of water was playing with their own accord...and there was dancing an angel with her own melody...spreading her arms welcoming the cold shower...with her sunny smile...which can lighten any dark night...playing with the puddles...swaying with her own song..

Khushi...Happiness...kind of a very easy name...but with a deep meaning...happiness is kind of an enigma...never comes easily...no matter how much you try...how much you pay...it only sneak in life when it wants itself...and this girl...so many shades...chirpy...caring...confused...angry...loving...still smiling...Arnav smiled inwardly...sitting in the car silently watching Khushi playing and dancing with rain...

This evening can never be better than this...when Khushi thought her life was coming to an end...it took a new turn...and here comes Arnav...a messenger from Devi Maiya...her Devi maiya...from whom she was losing her trust...whom she directly or indirectly blamed for her present condition...but one thing she made sure...that to pray...and tonight seems like her prayers have been heard...as a gift named Arnav...

When Arnav told her about the Raizada trust she was so confused...she didn't know how to react...but then he told her that its a charitable organization...who helps those who actually needs help...it pricked Khushi's heart to no end...she got really upset...she felt like a beggar...but then she also realized that it was far better than those tantrums she received from her relatives...friends...and acquaintances...when she asked for help...when she actually begged for help...for some money...money for Payal's wedding...money for her mother's treatment...money for arranging their living till she could find some jobs...but they kicked her out from their home...from their lives as if she or her family never existed... need... hunger... helplessness dragged her to a job which took everything from her...her pride...her respect...her dignity...every single asset a girl can have...

Even after losing everything...after being so tortured from the world...she was not really ready to accept that someone can actually help her...help her family...and without asking for anything in return...thats why she ran out from the cafe...after shouting at Arnav...without questioning him...because she knew...its nothing but a dream...an illusion...which will end when she'll wake to the reality...but then again...Arnav made her realize that every word utter from his mouth was true...!! Her problems were really shared by someone...a person whom she merely knew from her childhood...actually she never knew him...but have heard about him...this man actually gave her a new life...and a new hope...and today she is happy...very happy...

Tonight Khushi is smiling...the smile that she lost that night when she was no more vestal ...lost the smile when her mother was losing her breath with every passing minute of the day...lost the smile when her sister's marriage was at stake...lost her smile when she couldn't continue her study anymore... but today...tonight...she is no more hesitant to smile...and the reason behind her smile is the man sitting in the car...Khushi swirled round...jumped on the puddles...danced with the music the rain drops formed...she spread her hands to welcome the new season...new phase of her life...where she won't be doing that job anymore...

Arnav was watching the girl very intently...he never knew...that he was loving to watch her smiling...her eyes were closed when she was looking at the sky...he was still confused about those eyes...those are really mysterious...and he really wants to be a Sherlock Holmes to solve the mystery of her eyes...this thought helped him carve a smile on his face...when he heard the knock on the window of his side...he slided down the glass to see Khushi was smiling...

Khushi: Arnav-ji...come outside...

Arnav: What??!! (got shocked...is this girl actually asking him to go outside when its raining cats and dogs...)

Khushi: You ask lots of questions...

Saying that she opened the door...and hold Arnav's hand with her both hand...and dragged him out of the car...in the rain...and took him to the middle of the road which was quite deserted because of the rain...she turned to his shocked face...then said what she wanted to say...

Khushi: Thank you Arnav-ji...thank you so much...I just can't explain that how much I owe to you...I know you don't need anything from me...but I really want to thank you...from the bottom of my heart...you don't know...that you not only saved my mom...but also me...thank you so much...!! You are no one to me...but you did for me everything which no one did for me...and I am feeling blessed today...I...I...(she started sobbing...trying to stop her tears...though it was raining...but lump stuck in her throat...)

The next moment Khushi felt a pull...warm and strong arms around her drenched body...one hand caressing her small back...and other hand rested on her head...she found her head resting on his chest...she could listen to his heartbeat that was playing rhythmically with the rain...a wonderful tune formed...and inadvertently she started loving the music...then she heard his voice...

Arnav: Sshh...you don't need to thank me for anything...I am doing this because you said it yourself...

Khushi raised her head to see his face with questioning look...Arnav looked at her with a small smile on his face...tender eyes...

Arnav: I am doing this because your father, my Shashi uncle has done a lot for me...and I can't deny it... the equation is equal now...so don't thank me anymore...you are getting what is yours...

Khushi smiled at him...and then again rested her forehead on his chest in contentment...she was smiling again...she was taking some deep breath to calm her excitement...when he heard his voice...

Arnav: See what have you done?? You didn't even ask me before dragging me here... (said in a serious voice...)

Khushi broke the hug...increasing some distance between them...looking at him with surprised eyes...

Khushi: What do you mean?? (resting her both hand on her hips...)

Arnav: I mean...why dragged me in the rain??

Khushi: Because I wanted to...simple...(she stated as a matter of fact...)

Arnav: What??!! (his jaw dropped with the answer..seeing her new shade of attitude...)

Khushi: Don't what me..!! I asked you to come out...you didn't answer...I thought you would be shy to get drenched in front of a girl...so I helped you...(shrugging her shoulder..)

Arnav: Huh...(Arnav felt tongue tied...he actually didn't have any answer for her statement...)

Khushi: anyways...Arnav-ji...I am hungry...

Arnav: Okay...(he was getting confused by her ever changing gesture within a second...)

Khushi: What okay?? Take me to some Dhaba...I want to have some spicy food now...(rubbing her hand in excitement...and licking her lips...)

Arnav didn't miss her act...he couldn't help but gaze at her...her lips...looks really soft...her hair...all wet and water droplets dripping from every strands...her kurta was hugging her like a second skin...her curves were clearly visible...the car head light was giving this view a new lineament...her skin looks like buttery silk...Arnav wondered...he was with her from the evening...but didn't notice...that she is really a beautiful girl...and then he reminds the time when he hugged her...her body was perfectly matched his...the way two pieces of a puzzles snuggle with each other...

"Arnav-ji..!!", her voice broke his chain of thoughts...she shook him holding his one arm...then he looked at her smiling face...

Khushi: Lets go na...I am hungry...

Arnav nodded his head not trusting his voice...and cursing himself mentally for his way of thinking...they got into the car...and he started for the next Dhabba on the road...

All the time Arnav was driving to Dhabba...Khushi was chattering...she was talking about her family... how she used to play with in the rain...how she used to wet their house after drenching in rain...and how her mother used to scold her...she was saying them on her own...Arnav didn't ask her...but she said...and he listened like a good and patient audience...and for addition he was actually loving it...thats why solitary loving Arnav Singh Raizada didn't stop her for a moment...he had smile on his face...he was taking occasional glances of hers...enjoying her facial expressions...and her hand moves...when she was describing all the details...

They reached a Dhabba...it was a beautiful one...situated at the outskirt of Delhi...decorated with lanterns and colorful papers...giving a festive look...the rain had slowed down a bit...it was drizzling...Khushi was half soaked...she was little shivering...she got out of the car...was waiting for Arnav to park the car...she was admiring the decorations of the Dhabba...when she felt something heavy on her shoulder...she turned to find Arnav putting his jacket on her...she couldn't even react when he told her...

Arnav: You are shivering...don't want to catch cold right?? (with a smirk on his face..)

Khushi smiled at him...and both of them entered...

It was late night...so the place was not that much crowded...they sat under the shade so that rain can't touch while eating...a little kid came to them to take their order...and that was another event when Arnav got shocked...Khushi ordered a huge pile of foods...different dishes...and when Arnav asked her who's gonna eat so much food...she casually answered him...

"Of course I am gonna eat then...and you also can share some...though I don't like sharing when it comes to my food...!!"

And this event didn't end there...it followed by Khushi's eating habit...eating process...

"Chotu...the food is not spicy...bring me some chilli...", Khushi ordered when Arnav was trying to control his tears after having two morsels...

"I want the Bada wala Lassi..!!", and Arnav gave her disbelief look...

"Don't worry...this germ can't harm your digestion process so easily...", she made fun of Arnav when he was inspecting the glass of water making weird faces...

The biggest blow Arnav got...when she actually blasted at the Dhabba owner for not having jalebis in their dessert item...and Arnav had to actually drag her out from there and made her sit in the car...

"How can someone not have jalebi as their dessert...?? Areh...how this Dhabba actually runs without jalebi...this is why the place was so deserted...people hate to come here cause they don't have jalebi...I wish I could sue them...Jalebi k bina khaana hazam hota hai kya??", she was muttering all these under her breath...and Arnav was trying to control his laughter...as usual he noted in his mind...that this girl is something else...

**HAPPHOLI everyone...!! Here is the new update...this one is also one of the longest updates...enjoy the November rain with ARSHI...and let me know how you felt about it...

Do COMMENT and LIKE...

HAPPY READING!!😊

Edited by heavenspirit - 11 years ago
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Holi dear..
love the update...khushi happiness for once was really..
hey,me first👏
Edited by march2011 - 11 years ago
ashi.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice to see the bubbly chirpy khushi back...
loved the update...
tvmania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this part is amazing 

hope arnav doesn't hate her after knowing the truth