Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acklesmanic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the whole Madubedi wala scene. U have taken everything quintessentially Arhi and written it and trust me I just couldn't stop laughing throughout the read and also every single time I think of it.

Loved this whole new jealous Khushi. And the note was just tooo good.

Love,
Anjali
Edited by acklesmanic - 11 years ago
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing chapter..

Buaji and Bedi romance was so funny and Payash were cute!
so Khushi needs a ride...I'm sure Arnav will take care of that ;)
russelskhushi thumbnail
 i just love this Akash!!! this akash has a sine...
Dear arnav making khushi jealous!!! but its khushi dear... she will make u regret this...lol
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it. All combination was so much good...loved it how this story turning out
Lalaland222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
 MadhuSundari ? That was so hilarious!🤣 Loved the Buajee and Bedi love scene. 🤪That was a hit. Also I love Payal-Akash in this.😳 Man this update was so good. Laughed my butt out. Truly amazing! 👏⭐️
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing one!!What had me laughing the most was Bedji and Buaji, absolutelyhilarious...the tucking her hair behind her ear and the gust of wind 🤣Room of requirement is the poolside? Well of course it is!😆 Poor Payal, she will have to go to Shantivan for that!
A jealous Khushi is more attractive! I love how he made her jealous, he's just...And someone to ride me? LOL!Dying to know what our bold Khushi has in store for Arnav...So finally, our Payalia's secret is out in the open. Can't wait to see the reactions of everyone!
-Shalu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey, it's great to see you writing a chapter for this collab again. :D Enjoyed the chapter and Buaji's love story was hilarious though I actually cringed abit imagining the scenario. 😆 A jealous Khushi and mischievous Arnav is always fun to read. Thank for the pm.

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loved it. Poor Payal. She was waiting for Akash and he fell asleep.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting..nice...😊
nikita_88 thumbnail

Banner Credit : Boyznaka

Chapter 21

Arnav walked into the room, he heard Khushi's voice and the stage curtain open up. He realised the little minx had changed into a sari. It was yellow and blue sari, with a butterfly pallu, teasing in the right places and topped off with her famous clip on Gota's.
It was a vision he was mesmerised as he watched Khushi walk up to him all seductive, as she started to speak.
'Mr Raizada, I hope I did not disturb you. Since I am here for an interview I thought I would show you my designs.' Well played Miss Gupta he thought and composed himself he wanted to know where Khushi would take this.
'Miss Gupta, right you are. I must say you do look fantastic in this first piece, some adjustments are needed but I can see the talent. But I must ask what was your inspiration behind this piece?' 
'Thank you Mr Raizada, as for the inspiration let's just say that is for me to know and you to find out.' Khushi smirked.
'Miss Gupta since this is an interview what do you think you can offer to this company if you got the job?'
Khushi smiled 'The company will get my undivided time and loyalty Mr Raizada. Are you expecting anything else?' She winked at him.
By this time Khushi was standing in front of Arnav who had his hands wrapped around her waist and by then had decided to turn the tables on Khushi because she was all out to flirt with him.
'Miss Gupta I must say you are a potential candidate, thought I must say is there anything else you want to tell me or show me?' His gaze wondered to her lips and then he was staring at her eyes,
She had started this game but he was as sure as hell going to finish it. No one played with fire at AR and came out alive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Lucknow Akash was hoping for a miracle and Payal was thinking did I really marry him Harry Potter that doesn't even know where, forget that he does not even know what the Room of Requirement is and he does not even own an invisibility cloak. How did she fall in love with this simpleton? She sat there with a worried expression wondering what do to next before Amma came and took her away for here.

'Devdas chill, Paro is not leaving you, you have married her legally this isn't a Sanjay Leela Bhanshali film.' Anjali said as she walked into the room.
'I know that but I cannot sit through these rasams, I just want to be with Payal now. I mean we haven't even had our Suhaag Raat thanks to you Di, I spent my night sleeping to Dahiya Ho.'
Anjali laughed 'Oh I miss that tune, no wonder I was feeling so restless last night, it was missing from my room.'
'Di, I do not want to know, all I know is we are married and we are adults and we should be treated like that. We could have run away after getting married, gone straight to Delhi because Bhai would not have said anything to us.'
'Actually that idea isn't bad, meaning who hates all these Rasams and everything to do with a wedding? Chote right? So now I think if can get everyone to Delhi, do not worry I will deal with that and I shall let Arnav know what he has to do, you both might be having your Suhaag Raat tonight in Delhi if it all goes to plan.'
'Really Di?' Payal asked.
Anjali laughed. 'Of course, I got Ahem to leave you right, now getting a few people to accept your marriage that is child's play. Though I do not approve of how you got married, I am helping you because what's done is done and if everyone over reacts, everything will just be dragged out for weeks.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nani was there wondering how did she end up stuck with such over dramatic characters, there was Manomara, you is crying a river in Lucknow, here Madhumatiji is ranting Hai Re Nandkishore and over there Akash, calm and sensible Akash had eloped with a girl they barely even knew but what she had gathered she seemed to come from a respectable family but she had to control her rage.
'Madhumatiji ...' Just than her phone rang and it was Anjali.
She informed Nani that they are all coming to Delhi and then they can work out a solution to this situation because legally Akash and Payal are adults and splitting them up might cause them to run away Anjali hinted in fake worry.  This worried Nani more society would not spare them if Payal and Akash ran away. She agreed to wait till they all came to Delhi, with the Gupta's in tow.
'Madhumatiji I  am just as mad at the kids as you are but we need to deal with this sensibly because if we cause a mountain out of this the kids might do something even more stupid. Anjali betiya on the phone said they are all coming to Delhi and then we can come up with a solution to this mess without defaming either family.'
Bauji just kept saying Hai Re Nandkishore.

Anjali Jha was going crazy, she could not handle it for once all she wanted to do was get to Delhi and let Arnav deal with the whole mess Akash and Payal had created. She had some how managed to get the Gupta's to come to Delhi with Payal. Then they will deal with everything from there.

Anjali looked at Akash and Payal as they sat next to each other. They looked adorable and she wished she could take her Bhabhi home now because if they are happy together why should she complain. But she knew now was not the time or the place to say anything for once she knew her brother well enough to know he is going to sort it all out, she done her bit got them together, marriage was not part of the plan for a few months but now that they are together, might as well use Arnav to make sure they do not split up and then she can use them to meddle in Arnav's life. Anjali Jha sat there with a smirk that could rival her brother any day, it was smartly hidden in the facade of an angel whilst her brother was angel trapped in a devil's body.

She had one thing left to do and that was call Arnav and tell him what he needed to do, in part it was to be himself but just with some minor adjustments here and there.

Arnav and Khushi stood there staring at each other. Khushi's mind going dizzy thinking about all the kisses they have shared so far. This man made her forget everything. Arnav stood there waiting he was wondering would Khushi do it, would she instigate a kiss, would she do it? He had to praise his self control.

Just as Khushi was leaning in there was a knock on the design studio door, Arnav and Khushi sprang apart, the atmosphere ruined. Khushi turned around not facing the door.
'WHAT?' Barked Arnav.
Sheetal walked in scared, she realised Arnav was not in a good mood.
'S..Si...Sir... Anjali Mam's phone.' Giving him the cordless phone she ran from there.

'What do you want Di?' Arnav asked biting back his annoyance.
Anjali told him everything that had been happening and updated him with the fact that they were all coming to Delhi and will be there in two hours.
'Di get everyone to come to the Raizada farm house. Everything else will be sorted.'
He ended the call and ordered Aman to come to the design studio. Khushi stood there confused hearing snippets of their conversation.
'Khushi, your family and my family are on their way to Delhi we are all meeting at the Raizada farm house. We will leave to go there in 20 minutes. Just to let you know this interview is not over yet.' He winked and left from there.
'Laad Governer, order de ke chalage.'

Everyone arrived at the Raizada farm house around the same time. The situation was pretty tender but Arnav knew that it was time for ASR to do his bit because otherwise he knew his family pretty well, he was surprised his Di was letting him do this cause she was such a strong believer in all these rasams and pooja's but whatever got him out of attending week long of pointless functions with months of useless planning. He could not be bothered to decipher Di's motives in this matter, but for now he needed to deal with Akash and Payal.

'Ah perfect everyone is here, saves me repeating myself. Inside the farm house there is a mandap and pandit and wedding clothes for everyone to change into. In the next hour Payal and Akash are getting married with "pheras" and whatever other rasams there are. We are getting them married right now because they are legal married this is just for you adults who are worried about society and then in a weeks time we are going to have a huge wedding reception where you can invite every tom dick and harry understood?'
'Chote...' Nani was furious.
'Nani before you shout at me, No ifs no buts because Akash and Payal are both adults and can make their own decisions and if anyone has any problems with this I will be the first one to say Akash and Payal you can go and spend your married life at my penthouse till you find your own place without getting married here right now. I don't believe in all of this but this is what Akash wants so this is what he is going to get and this is just to make you all happy because Akash and Payal from what I heard were happy with getting married in court. I am advising everyone to get changed so we can get this over with, I have work pending.' Looking directly at Khushi as he said the last line. 

Anjali could not help but smile at her brother, there was times she appreciated him being ASR. He solved Payal and Akash problem, her comes their Suhaag Raat and also got the family to approve with some emotional blackmailing so subtle put in there. 

A/N: Thank you to Rasgulla_sp for helping me review this chapter and Lazyleaves offering. 
I hope you enjoy it...

Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago