you definitly should continue this.

atheenz95 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
you have to continue ths... aha... gr8 start fr anotr ff... luv u... ๐Ÿ˜›
--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Awesum Start ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Loved the Prologue..super interestng..!!!

Plzz do continue nd update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thnxx fr the PM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh... That was something... Totally luv it... 
luv der cute fight... just post asap...
ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG yet another FF...
Ahaaa me simply loving it...
Superb snypnosis...!
So they both r married now nd bothr fighting lyk they will eat each other up at any momnt...
Me loving it yaar...!
Waiting for d nxt update...
Nd discontinue karne ki baare me toh sochna v maat...!
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great start.
A very new theme.  Loved it..
Continue soon.
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
onnek awesome...continue koro  please...
swabie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... arnav want a revernge n lvd d precao n plzzz do cont.
n tgnx for d pm
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
OMGGG THIS FF IS THE ONLY FIRST FF which got me 300 likes๐Ÿ˜† :-p all others got less just readin the prologue :-p haha

Thanks a LOT :D

Kay.. here is the first chapter..and its a filler/crap/stupidest chapter ever.

So watch out :-p

~Chapter One- Being with the Enemy~

Arnav looked at her as she laid on the bed while he worked on his laptop.

"STOP TYPING SO FURIOUSLY. I CANT SLEEP." She barked, getting up as he looked at her with widened eyes.

"Oh k. Ssh, baby. Sleep sleep.." He shushed her softly as she laid down again and sighed, finally. Some sleep. 

"I GUESS THEY KNOW I'M BADDD..BADDD...I GOT A PROBLEM..I NEED YOU TO SOLVE ITTT..BAD BAD BAD..." 

She jumped, he just turned on a pop song on his laptop ON FULL VOLUME.

"WHAT THE HECK?" She  shouted, looking at him with widened eyes making him smirk.

"You said I cant type..not that I cant hear to music..sorry I don't have any headphones. I was so lost looking at your sexy back when I bought you, I completely forgot." He winked, looking at her from head to toe making her widen her eyes.

Oh God. Why did she choose this day to wear a backless black dress? 

"I..I don't have a sexy back..no I do..uh.." She stuttered confusedly, what the hell is she saying?

"That is for me to decide, milady." He smirked, making her look away.

"J..just turn off the music..please I wanna sleep. I didn't even eat anything let me just sleep." She said softly, making him roll his eyes and say 'whatever' under his breath.

She felt him slip under the bed, in the SAME COVERS AS HERS. She closed her eyes tightly, moving farther and farther from him, now on the very end of the bed before she felt HIS arm on her waist.

"Leave me..NOW." She said in a dangerously low tone.

"What? Oh..you know I always do that to a lady when she is in my bed." He said gloatingly.

"I am no other lady. Leave me. Right now. Or I swear I am gonna slap you so hard your face is gonna bleed like--" She said angrily making him move back.

"Woah. You are right, you are no other lady I have ever met..you are a Raizada bride." He chuckled, as she closed her eyes tightly, not finding the energy to say anymore.

She just cant wait to get out of this.

Khushi woke up the next morning only to find sunshine pouring in through a big glass door that shielded the balcony. She rubbed her eyes and got up, crap. She is no longer Khushi Shashi Gupta. She is..she is..she hated to admit, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. 

She looked at him as he laid on the bed beside her, she just wanted to kill him in his sleep..but. That would be like a coward.

She thought, oh oh oh stop Khushi. You will get outta this. She got up, her short dress that didn't even reach her thighs properly made her feel so uncomfortable as she tried to get out of the bed. 

"Where did he keep the card?" She thought, she wanted to run away from this hotel room. She knew he is going to take her to the Raizada mansion..and that would be the last day of her life.

She looked high and low, slowly and softly to prevent any noise, but in vain.

"I HATE YOU." She whispered viciously, looking at his innocent sleeping form before she found something shining under the pillow. 

Gotcha.

She walked towards the other side of the bed, and crawled to her side carefully.

You can do it Khushi. She thought and moved closer to him, please please please don't wake up.

She went even closer, and held her breath, even if she breathed he might wake up coz her face is close to his.

She pushed her legs backwards, trying not to touch his, and swiftly slid her two fingers beneath his pillow.

She felt the card's flat posture, and smiled. Oh she is so going to leave.

She pulled it out bit by bit, before his phone rung to a alarm making her hubbub suddenly. 

He lowered his lids and looked at her, what was she doing so close to him?

"What are you---uh..you got up?" He said plainly, making her gulp.

"I..I just..God you look so cute when you are sleeping. I just couldn't control myself but..press..my..body..against..yours." She enunciated the words seductively, moving even closer to him as he smirked.

"You know it.." He mumbled on her lips and caressed her lower lip making her close her eyes in anticipation as he moved closer to her face and whispered in her ear:

"But I don't think for that purpose you have to keep your hand under my pillow for the card." He laughed, moving away from her and pulling out her hand from under the pillow with a jerk as she groaned, rolling on her side of the bed and looking at the ceiling angrily.

"Please lemme go. I promise I will make sure they don't give whole-life imprisonment to you, they will just tell you to commit suicide on your own." She smiled, thinking that her offer was so amazing as he let out a fake laugh and got down on the bed once again, on his side.

"If you want it so much, lets go. I will take you to your home. But trust me your Dad is such a skeez he will tell you to be off coz..you know right. I kinda made it official, Mrs. Raizada." He winked and turned towards her.

She heard nothing but the part 'Lets go'.

"Okay..okay whatever. Com'on take me home." She said excitedly, making him get up and change his cloths.

"Here we go. I want you out in 5 minutes." He said arrogantly and looked at her as she got out of the car smilingly, she found her Dad next to his car, talking to his PA. 

"Dad..Dad I.." She burst out, only to be ignored by him. She looked at him with disbelief written in her eyes as he walked past her.

"Dad..What are you doing?" She demanded ferociously, making him turn and look at her.

"Is there anything else left to be explained? Go and be with Arnav now, Khushi. It doesn't matter even if you come back. I lost so much coz of this." He said adamantly making her come closer to him and look at him numbly.

"But I didn't marry him Dad..he..he--" She tried to say something before he nodded negatively and left her alone as his PA called him and told him something important has come up.

She stood there, lifeless, before she heard Arnav's voice.

"I am giving you precisely 10 seconds to come back in the car. Or I have to come and get you, and trust me I am really tired. So do a favor on your husband and come in yourself. " Arnav said and looked at the car's clock as she stood there..speechless. 

Her Dad just left her alone. To be with this guy. She felt tears fill her eyes, for the very first time in her life. 

She looked at her Dad once again, before getting in the car without thinking anything.

If this is the way it should be.

~Sneak Peek Of The Next Chapter~

"Haaye Ram. What is this girl wearing? It is not covering her anything." Arnav's Mom, Kalyaani Raizada remarked with a gape, making Khushi look at her with a strange expression.

"What's wrong in these cloths?..you guys know nothing." 

"Just look at her, talking as if she is talking to some maid. I am your mother-in-law. Show some respect. Does your mother let you wear anything?  And change into something suitable or--" She scolded her viciously, for the first time in her life Khushi felt so bad..her mom was not alive. And the way she said all that..made her eyes fill with tears. 

"Let her wear what she wants." She looked at Arnav as he said that determinedly, making her widen her eyes.

What.the.hell.did.he.just.say?

NOTE- Arnav is not being sweet, he is just being sarcastic. He HATES Khushi coz she is a Gupta, just as much as she hates him for being a Raizada :-p 

Ufff..I know the sneak peek is outta Arnav's character in the FF, but I always wanted to write on a husband who is so bad with the wife but supports her in front of his family coz he doesn't want to get into home-politics :-p [I used to watch Pratigya :-p haha..I LOVEEDDD Krishna's character in it <3 in their home too Pratigya doesn't have a SINGLE supporter so he takes her side, but he loves her there, here Arnav hates Khushi]

so..:-p LOL I know its the crappiest FF ever :-p haha

but..'nyways..

I'll continue sooner if I get a nice response๐Ÿ˜ณ
haha..coz..U kno na I PMed 1000 people ya๐Ÿ˜ญ

kay..so..byeee

Take care   :)  
$
Stay Beautiful <3
Vani  :) 

Edited by Shimmer_Vani - 11 years ago