BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
That was one of the silliest eliminations πŸ˜† What drama! And even Avatar kept thinking it won't happen. But in a way what happened was fine as Avatar just did not have confidence in his own abilities and that is why he used to go around begging people like Palak.

And Palak.. What a nonsense.. She tries to justify everything based on 'me me me'. According to her no one can be trusted as if someone had played games with herπŸ˜† She really feels everyone should encourage her to win. I liked how she asked Raghu for a hug thinking she had done very well and he held her offπŸ˜†

Now the team is evenly matched - Anirudh, Palak,  Roopali vs Suchit, Mohit, Roop. Also, somehow I thought Raghu was happy that Palak remained.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Avtar earned my respect after he sacrificed himself for Palak.
Probably he has left his villanious "Avtar" of Roadies 8 behind now...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even I have respect for Avtar now. He was a total douche in season 8. He changed a lot in these two years...he even performed decently in this season.

About Palak...the less said the better...she's a drama queen and remain the same rest of her life. Bimbo! πŸ₯±  She lost in the task... anyone with a sense of self respect would have chosen to leave.
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too respect Avatar. But that was some twist. I thought palak is gone and here she was back. By the way I never though Avtar will do any such thing knowing his repution but he was the show stealer without even performing.
himshikha thumbnail
yes, even i m having respect for avtar now...πŸ˜›
but i still confused about roop and palak guys 😲
on 1 side they show their friendship on d other hand dey blame each other...πŸ˜•
but still roop is very clever playing her mind games wid poor suchit,mohit n palak...
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't believe when Avtar offered to go and then stuck to his word. I guess it was difficult for him and his parents as people started talking ill about him and his upbringing. With this gesture at least people would see that there is goodness in him. He said he had come to prove people wrong and he has,  though in my view it was not such a straightforward generosity. A lot gets edited and so it is not very easy to understand the games that were played
I don't care about any of the other contestants but Palak NEEDS to win.
himshikha thumbnail
me too...
palak has changed a lot n i really like her attitude πŸ˜›
but one thing is still not sorted out dat wether suchit mohit and roop would accept her back on their
group or not...😭
but if dis doesent happen den palak's survival would be in danger as we know very well after avtar eviction roopali n aniruddh would vote against palak n some how i feel roop n mohit also...but i m confused about suchit...πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
palak is a strong performer guys i really hope she wins...😊

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
avtar will be bk most probably
kumar.k thumbnail
Avatar will defensively teach a lesson to palak