Natasha137 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Please no sad ending๐Ÿ’”
Over all the update is amazing!!
Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hate sad endings please!!!!! Don't kill madhu!!!!
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow, this update had it all in it, frst of all their surprise was just too good, then our brave Rohan's PJ wala question came in Madhu's mind ๐Ÿ˜†, and then the not so happening at all moment, but this story is becoming more appealing and engrossing, have to say it, although the misfortune.
thnx for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope Madhu will be alright...
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what was that...
the best and the worst part of his life????
god... how cruel... he was just so happy and was feeling a alive... now this...
very nice update
lovely
foreverastar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey just a new member joined..!!! a crazyy as hell mb fan... :D  read all thru the 29 posts back to back...wen i was meant to be studyng lol l!!!! anyways your posts just caso intensly...i couldnt resist reading everythng...hope u update soon...loved it tonnsss thanksss...u r a gr8 writer btw...yea u hit the chords right ;)
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: foreverastar

hey just a new member joined..!!! a crazyy as hell mb fan... :D  read all thru the 29 posts back to back...wen i was meant to be studyng lol l!!!! anyways your posts just caso intensly...i couldnt resist reading everythng...hope u update soon...loved it tonnsss thanksss...u r a gr8 writer btw...yea u hit the chords right ;)

thank you dear...๐Ÿ˜ณand welcome to MB forum...!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cute396 thumbnail
i m a silent reader but today i couldnt resist praising ur talent...seriously u write soo well dear...i must admit i have become ur reallyyy big big fan :*
ps. keep writing God bless youu <3
and please update soon...
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg..I can't believe that this ff is coming to end...only epilogue left *sob**sob*
but this update was fantastic...all the emotions portrayed so nicely and thank god Rohan was not in the hospital...when Rk was crying na even I was on the verge of crying but madhu hosh mein aagayi toh bach gayi ;-)
and well the chapter which I loved the most was the first chapter of this thread..after the leap...reason coz Rohan was sooo sweet in that one actually I love all the chapters...I'm going to miss this ff...
thank u Dil for such a passionate,intense, ff :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)Edited by tinkerred10 - 11 years ago