Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

holi had a colour all its own, this is still the 12th of march. how awfully absolutely tender our man, and sweetly confused, just a little hopeful, our jhalli.
aisa kyun hota hai.

Wow Indi, that's so beautiful. Haan, aisa kyun hota hai, jab bhi Arshi ko dekhtein hain, man IPK ki duniya mein kho jaata hai?  
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ArshiHamesha

"
The War of Love and Hate is on but But blessings on Fate is so on too as the more these two players and fighters are getting into action for counterblow and retribution the more vengeance of LOVE errupts than before.The King is adamant to remind Queen its place so Queen is obdurated with filling his throne with thorns of her nutkhut action plans in her Khushilicious and innocent style.Such a light hearted epis with lots of fun and laughter." - u narrate it lik m entering a whole new Kingdom ๐Ÿ‘

"
Khushi's distress and pain along with humiliation has no pain as  she is still baffled about what happened in couple of hours but her "morse code" her smile does not forget to click in time of distress of her family." ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"
.hmmm..so you got the message from your Arnavji that it does bother him if he does not see you Ms Temptallicious!...interesting...๐Ÿ˜‰" well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"
Arnav's search for Khushi made him not only worry for her but mad at himself as Naniji says"if he can't help anyone then he punishes himself".Thats what he is doing right now.He is not going to rest until his Khushi is infront of his eyes." aww he cares so much...i feel lik givin him a hug here ๐Ÿค—

"
Khushi want to make her Jiji happy as this poor soul hides her "ghum"[distress] behind her smile by making others happy." - i think it takes a lot of will power to smile whn ur hurt nd in emotionally in pain...nd Khushi smilingly bares it all just for the sake of Family ๐Ÿ‘

"
and here he is listening her heart for him.His facial expressions with relief seeing his Khushi safe and sound and listening her feelings are throwing gut reactions of his heart here.Yes her essence through curtains was reaching him just like her Duppata is always happy when he is near." ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"He left with anger but did put a smile on her face with this "ehsaas" feeling he came for me but again as she is mini version of him went back in anger mode too" i liked the mini version part...

- soo cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"
no one knows her  pain just like no one knows Arnav's pain.He is a caretaker of his family and she is hers and both hides their pains in their own style.One with anger and other with smile." ๐Ÿ‘ Beautifully said i really love the highlighted parts...very well said ๐Ÿ‘

REVENGE against KING:  Goal #1

MARRIAGE lessons to La: Goal # 2 ๐Ÿ˜†

"Khushi and her natkhat moves are aromatic like sweets like "Mishari" which is hard to bite but sweet as sugar like "khati meethi goli" - yeah thts true ๐Ÿ˜Š

"Arnav is upset but Akash is happy as Happiji is calling him for his Payalji.Akash's joy and happiness has no mileage here.Too cute like a child who is going to get his favorite candy everyday until his car is fixed." - yet to watch the epi...but tht is so cute

"Queen got her King a new throne today.A throne of "Jaiaibi Bai".Ok Akhroo you want to throw her out ,now she is throwing her tantrum out through your phone ."Aur panga lo iss se"...She is not done yet.Love how the house ladies were making fun at the "Flustered King" of the house...as Naniji'"Ms Kushyp wanders around your room in the night may be she is behind it as "Character Dheela." -  this girl is mad...lol only she can dare to play games with the mighty ASR...i really liked Naniji Line ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"Queen's next move to wet the throne of shoes with mango juice.Arnav sees her coming smiling while walking towards his room in his throne.Her mimicking was way too cute only Khushi could possibly do that.Sanaya was superb.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘" - yet to watch the episode...yeah Sanaya truly rocks in comic scenes...though i think her best is emotional scenes...but she s equally amazing in comic too

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 71 and 72 ARSHI fight
Good afternoon my BFTP buddies. I was busy and upset at the same time. I really wish I had a new IPKKND episode,A new IPK episode? Haye, kyun dabe armanon ko jaga rahi hain aap?  But what can we do. Now I was reading posts but before let me share that the ARSHI fight scene was one of my favorites (mine too, what a fight! Paisa vasool) and I was wondering how come no one noticed it was a first of many things.
Well, I guess sub-consciously we were waiting for you to do the needful. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- First pure Arnav and Pure Khushi scene.๐Ÿ˜Š
- First time Arnav sees that Khushi can feel him๐Ÿ‘
- First time Arnav is called Laad governor on the face not to mention Rakshaas๐Ÿ˜•
-First time Khushi saw that Laad governor actually is concerned for her too.๐Ÿ˜•
- First time they fight in the car.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
- First time both take solace in pure Arnav and Khushi way- Arnav by driving around and Khushi by talking to the stars.๐Ÿ˜ญ
- First time and only time she called Arnav- Tum.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Kudos for pointing out all of the above. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Beside the first of many things-- This was such a pure ARSHI thing that it was enchanting-
  Khushis POV
 - Her opinion of laad governor๐Ÿ˜ณ
- Her defending of the Dieties- be that stopping the chunri from opening or defending Janmashtami.๐Ÿ‘
- Her thinking about others even before herself- she was fighting for La in absence of La with Arnav. A  La who did not care for her and that fight put her in the middle of road at night.๐Ÿ˜•
- Khushi's reluctance in sharing her sorrows with her family. Payal was upset with Khushi but Khushi had even more reasons to be upset. Payal did share the reason but Khushi said nothing and on top went to cheer up Payal.๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Khushi's ego in stating for what ever was right in the midst of adversary๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Arnav POV
- His disbelief in  any Dieties๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
- His ego and anger and total distrust in marriage as an institution๐Ÿค”
- His carefree attitude to what someone is thinking about him starting from throwing Khushi out of the car๐Ÿ˜’
- His conscience fighting with his ego in matter of Khushi first conscience wins when he comes back first time for Khushi. Then ego strikes when Khushi asks him to say sorry and he leaves.๐Ÿ˜•
- Above his conscience, anger, ego, carefree and arrogance there was something- his love for Khushi. It was evident because then he comes back for her only in spite of himself and was calling for Khushi, trying to find her. ๐Ÿ‘

Ya, I know. Ye ladki isko pagal karke chodegi. Wait a sec, he already is! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Now my two piece- when watching this was- " Why do you do things that you have to say sorry and or ask others to apologize." ๐Ÿค“
But then remembered this was our adorable ARSHI. So for them I could forgive and overlook many things๐Ÿ˜‰.
โค๏ธThat is why we say love is blind and stupid. 

Ya, Ek pagal Arnav aur ek pagal Khushi, aur hum mein se har ek pagal, jo inko dekh kar phansi. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Great take Samin, love your colourful updates. My comments are in dark blue. The holi pictures seem to have a bhang effect on me. I've gone crazy with my comments. ๐Ÿ˜† Bura na mano, IPK mein holi hai!
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
what is this that i feel.

what is this that you feel.

13 march 2012, holi.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Thank you all for liking my weird poem.

@Ami and Katelyn

Yes, I am a weird, ajeeb person, something definitely wrong with me. But, IPKland is full of ajeeb people, so I'm a perfect fit here. Right? ๐Ÿ˜† 

@Katelyn

Those picture edits your friend made are awesome. I really love her work. Thank you for sharing. Yet to see those holi vms.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Hey Anita...Welcome Bck ๐Ÿค—\

"she is convincing khushi to quit her jobโ€ฆKhushi said that this is my jobโ€ฆit cannot do anything about itโ€ฆpayal reminds her of her shart about not seeing asr while working, khushi said that she tried but it was hard and I cannot do anything about itโ€ฆpayal gets really upset and she walks off to her room" - Payal is right...in her point of View...no one would want Khushi working thr!!

"Finally Payal smiles and to which Khushi says Hassi toh fassi jeeji bhi khush thakur bhi khush and Dhaโ€ฆBua makes her to shutup and she says chup agar tuhne oo naam liya toh hum tumka ghaas ki tarah kha jai. Then Khushi calls her by the name of laaltain wale raamu kaaka. Then Khushi comes down and Pyal aks her to go to sleep and Khushi tells her she will sleep after some time and she sees some glance moments of Arnav's car." -
i really loved the Hiccups she gets everytime he's close to her...such a innocent way to knw he is around..lol

"
He feels khushi around but luckily khushi escapes before he sees herโ€ฆArnav is maha tense for the meeting and askash said that he will take his car to the garageโ€ฆhe knows a play (why of couseโ€ฆmr. hopelessly romantic is going to go see his lady love).๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

"Khushi has two tasks on handโ€ฆ1 is to teach ASR a lesson and 2 is to teach la the importance of marriageโ€ฆ" - she'll pretty much succeed in the 2nd one ๐Ÿ˜Š

"At laxmi nagarโ€ฆAkash is at happy ji's garage (who knew he would go thereโ€ฆI am shocked) ๐Ÿ˜†

" (remember that in the beginning of the show that door use to be another entrance to his room and now it is a bathroomโ€ฆgotta love drama magic) - so true

"Arnav asks khushi why is she here and khushi said that she is here to take laxmi (that goat is a lifesaver) and she leaves from thereโ€ฆArnav looks at his phone and the episode endsโ€ฆWill arnav suspect anything????" - even durin the kidnap track...it helped Khushi a lot
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 71 and 72 ARSHI fight
Good afternoon my BFTP buddies. I was busy and upset at the same time. I really wish I had a new IPKKND episode, But what can we do. Now I was reading posts but before let me share that the ARSHI fight scene was one of my favorites and I was wondering how come no one noticed it was a first of many things.

- First pure Arnav and Pure Khushi scene.๐Ÿ˜Š
- First time Arnav sees that Khushi can feel him๐Ÿ‘
- First time Arnav is called Laad governor on the face not to mention Rakshaas๐Ÿ˜•
-First time Khushi saw that Laad governor actually is concerned for her too.๐Ÿ˜•
- First time they fight in the car.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
- First time both take solace in pure Arnav and Khushi way- Arnav by driving around and Khushi by talking to the stars.๐Ÿ˜ญ
- First time and only time she called Arnav- Tum.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Beside the first of many things-- This was such a pure ARSHI thing that it was enchanting-
  Khushis POV
 - Her opinion of laad governor๐Ÿ˜ณ
- Her defending of the Dieties- be that stopping the chunri from opening or defending Janmashtami.๐Ÿ‘
- Her thinking about others even before herself- she was fighting for La in absence of La with Arnav. A  La who did not care for her and that fight put her in the middle of road at night.๐Ÿ˜•
- Khushi's reluctance in sharing her sorrows with her family. Payal was upset with Khushi but Khushi had even more reasons to be upset. Payal did share the reason but Khushi said nothing and on top went to cheer up Payal.๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Khushi's ego in stating for what ever was right in the midst of adversary๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Arnav POV
- His disbelief in  any Dieties๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
- His ego and anger and total distrust in marriage as an institution๐Ÿค”
- His carefree attitude to what someone is thinking about him starting from throwing Khushi out of the car๐Ÿ˜’
- His conscience fighting with his ego in matter of Khushi first conscience wins when he comes back first time for Khushi. Then ego strikes when Khushi asks him to say sorry and he leaves.๐Ÿ˜•
- Above his conscience, anger, ego, carefree and arrogance there was something- his love for Khushi. It was evident because then he comes back for her only in spite of himself and was calling for Khushi, trying to find her. ๐Ÿ‘

Now my two piece- when watching this was- " Why do you do things that you have to say sorry and or ask others to apologize." ๐Ÿค“
But then remembered this was our adorable ARSHI. So for them I could forgive and overlook many things๐Ÿ˜‰.
โค๏ธThat is why we say love is blind and stupid.

Amazingly pointed out Sami ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ i was wonderin why i havn seen u in a while...but really love your tiny points which i missed...nd whn did she call him tum?

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Ep. 70
Payash's silent love

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Tere gaalon pe laga hai jo ye laal rang
Mere dil mein uthaati hai kitne umang
Kaho to mitaa doon isey apne haathon se
Tujhe main hasaa doon apni anokhi baaton se

Tere haathon mein jo thaal hai, kaho to woh main ban jaaoon
Mere dil mein teri parchaayi, tujhe main dikha doon
Tujhe dil mein chupaa loon, na lagne doon koi daag
Donon milkar ched lenge koi prem raag

Tere chehre par ye hasee, aayi hai mujhse
Pata hai magar kab kahunga ye tujhse

Translation: 

This red colour that is on your cheeks
It raises enthusiasm in my heart
If you say, I will wipe it with my hands
I will make you laugh with my unusual talks

If you say, I will become the plate that is in your hands 
I will show you your reflection that is in my heart 
I will hide you in my heart, will not let in any blemish
We both will sing in some love melody

The smile on your face is because of me
I know, but when will I tell you this

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š Awesome Thread ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Enjoying IPK again ๐Ÿ˜Š watching IPK daily at 8 ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
IPK ARSHI Forever โค๏ธ