Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aditi_4ver

Res
Unres
Vidz!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—        πŸ€—
Hw r??? πŸ˜›    πŸ˜†

Me agree wid u... Poor mannu!! πŸ˜”
Mannu n Alisha gtin married!! 😲
Y???? Bt pakka suvi wil do smting!!! N maybe we'l b lucky enof to gt yuvreen...!!!
I'll giv u ⭐️ if v gt yuvreen in nxt updt...!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Me...good...
How are ya?
ya...poor mannuπŸ˜”
Mannu and alisha...y huh?just to add some conflict in the story...πŸ˜†
yuvreen in next update eh?...urmmm...we'll see..πŸ˜›
wait for the next update..winksπŸ˜‰
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aadi66nambiar

hey yaar,u r too good...ur story is like another SG  for me..it is really interesting...i am like addicted to it...just superb...i wish u complete d story...beautifully...perfect end...4 now enjoying d fights & waiting 4 some emotions, jealousy...passion 4 yuvreen , especially from YUVI...suvreen is just bindaas...pls..update d next parts..too...bye

too good?neah...i'm just a probie in writing...😊
still thank u so much...😳
hope i can write better storyline for u guys...
Thank u again πŸ˜Š
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice. Bt dis 1 ws short part. I loved it. Here again 1 heart break wil take place- alisha loves mannu, mannu loves naro n naro lovs mannu. Alisha isme b tu gai
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy mia awesome update ! Really feel bad for mannaro esp naro ! Hate dat rhea n alisha ! Lov small yuvreen convov( one day u r goin to b mine hayee) 😳 surely suvi will solve d problem of mannaro ! Cant wait for nxt part
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really nice part, loving how the story is going. Especially love the way you presented yuvreen here. Thanks for the pm, & looking forward to the next part :D
cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww poor naaro...ye rhea na hamesha jungli hi rahegi...nd alisha shez in big misunderstanding...nd mannu,what an idiot hez.he cant evn say what is in his heart..nd miss guggal...hats off to u..
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHEN R U GONNA UPDATE PLS DO IT FAST!!!
vidya.G thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotncold

WHEN R U GONNA UPDATE PLS DO IT FAST!!!

urmmm...chill yaar...πŸ˜†
dun get mad πŸ˜Š
vidya.G thumbnail
CHAPTER 6 : SUVREEN STRIKES BACK!

Few days before Mannu's engagement
Though it wasn't a big ceremony, it was still a ceremony. No matter how hard is it for Suvreen and the others to accept the fact that Mannu and Naro won't be together, they are still there for Mannu afterall Mannu is their best friend. Suvreen and the others were there helping Komal preparing for the engagement except Naro...Mannu seems to be missing too..

Komal:"Where is Mannu?
Others:"No idea...aunty ji"
Mannu:"I'm right here.Mummy...i need to talk to u..."

Suvreen's mind thought: "Finally...Mannu...don't let me down this time..."

MANNU's ROOM

Mannu:"Mummy...please...I don't wanna marry Alisha"
Komal:"Mannu...give me a reason why should i call off the engagement"
Mannu:"Mummy...please...don't get mad...I love a girl"
Komal:"I noe u love a girl...no doubt on that...Mannu tell me who is that girl!"
Mannu:"Mummy...I...urmmm...ehhh...I love Naro"

Mannu took a pic from an envelope on the table and gave it to his mother...

Komal:"Let me see..."

Komal was impressed by Mannu's choice...after a few blink she realised that Naro was one of her friends daughter.Naro belong to a very respectable family...

Komal:"Stupid!u should have told me earlier...i would ask her hand for u"
Mannu:"Mummy!?u r not mad?"
Komal:"Of course not..u made the best choice"
Mannu:"Mummy can i marry Naro ji?"
Komal:"Mannu idiot!u put me n ur father into trouble by not telling me earlier..but still  i will do anything for u and my future daughter in law"
Mannu:"I love u mummy!!!"

Komal and her husband meet up with the Mr and Mrs Diwan and explain everything to them...Alisha was not at home when Komal was explaining the situation...Alisha was on her way accompanied by Yuvi to Mannu's house..Mr and Mrs Diwan seems to understand the situation...and they agree to call off the engagement as it was the best...they knew..forcing Mannu wouldn't bring any good to their daughter's life...

MANNU'S HOUSE

Mannu:"Guys I already asked her to marry me."

Everyone gasped and looked over at Alisha, who was looking dumbly at Mannu.

Suvi:"You don't have to look at her because he didn't ask Alisha."
Yuvi:"Then who did you ask?"

Mannu and Suvreen smiled...Suvreen gave Mannu a sign...Mannu walked out  then he grabbed a hand and bring a lady in...

Mannu:Meet my future wife...NARO
Yuvi:"What!?I disagree with this wedding!"

Alisha  covered her mouth as tears started running down her face, she ran outside of the house...

Yuvi:"You r doing all this without a care in the world about who you hurt?!"
Suvi:"I would have, until I saw my own friend in the hospital because of your cousin and your girlfriend.Did your girlfriend or cousin ever cared about my friend when they are the ones that caused her to be in a hospital?Give it up Mr Yuvraj Singh Khuranna.. Because this is Karma and I'm speeding up its process."* she smirked and walked out with Annie and Naro while the boys followed behind.

After the argument today, Yuvi needed to go home and jump in the cold shower to cool him off. They way she pissed him off today was just amazing to him.

YUVI'S ROOM
*Yuvi talking to himself:"Her friend?Hospital? How did that happen?"

Knock knock,,

Yuvi:"It's opened."

Jaspreet  walked in and seated herself on Yuvi's chair.

Japreet:"How did the engagement preparation go today?"
Yuvi:"Not so well mom..Suvreen ruined the whole thing,"
Jaspreet:"What happened?"
Yuvi:"Mannu announced that he's going to marry Naro"
Jaspreet:"Naro huh...i know her...she's Suvi's friend and Naro come from a good background"

Yuvi nodded and sighed.
Yuvi:"Now how am I suppose to help Alisha?"
Jaspreet:"Ladoo... maybe it wasn't supposed to be.."

And with that said Jaspreet left the room leaving Yuvi to think on his own.

The next couple days, Suvreen,Rathi,Zorro and Annie continue to get together at the Strawberry Cafe.As they sat Mannu and Naro rushed in.

Zorro:"What's wrong dude?"
Mannu:"Our parents...They wants us to straight away get married in the next 2 weeks."
Rathi:"TWO WEEKS?! Why so fast?!"
Mannu:"They said that the pandit ji told us to marry within the month. So my mom is rushing the wedding."

Everyone *FACEPALM

Rathi:"I don't get it..how can your family be religious and speedy at the same time?"
Suvi:"Well.. isn't it a good thing?You guys can be together faster!"
Mannu:"Which reminds me.. The wedding dress fitting is tomorrow."

"TOMORROW?!" all of them shouted.

Naro:"We told you they are rushing."
Suvi:"Okay Okay.. Tomorrow is fine."
Naro:"And…"
Suvi:"And what?"
Mannu:"I heard Yuvi's and Alisha volunteered to help us for the preparation."
Annie:"Why?…I hope Alisha and Yuvi won't cause problems for us.."
Naro:"But I think it's going to be okay.. I haven't seen them bothering us for the last couple days, maybe they r over it.Everything is going to be okay.."

After leaving the shop, Suvi decided to help Naro to do some shopping for the wedding, as she walked out the cafe, a black BMW pulled up next to her.

"Evening Miss.Guggal."

She turned her head to the side and saw Yuvi with his sunglasses on, in the driver seat.
Suvi:"Are you stalking me Yuvraj ji?" she smirked.
Yuvi:"I wouldn't use the word stalking.. More like.. A friendly coincident"
Suvi:"Is that what you call it now-a-days." she asked with sarcasm added.

She continued to walk away hoping that he would go away, but Yuvi drove by her slowly reaching out and grabbed her hand.

Yuvi:"When is ur turn to get married?or u can't find urself a man?"
Suvi:"Not ur problem n don't touch me!"

Yuvi took off his sunglasses and grinned.
Yuvi:"Its sad..i can date u if u want.. I take good care of girls, just ask the ones I've been with."
Suvi:"If I was anything like the girls you've dated, I'd drown myself and maybe if you'd respect girls a little bit more, I'd look at you more on the human side and not like a perverted pig.. Oh and by the way the girls would actually be with you probably because they have eye problems..." She winked and walked away.

Yuvi parked his car in the same place and watched her walk off. She was an amazing woman.. She wasn't like the other girls that would just run up to him, this one was different.

Yuvi:"Different from other girls?" he chuckled. "Your starting to interest me Miss Suvreen Guggal.., one day your going to end up begging me.."

END OF CHAPTER 6:I don't noe if this is short...still..YAAY!Yuvi is starting to show some interest towards the Princess! :)