Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arnavbarun

You know what...you are a Sweetheart

Just love you for the fact that you bother to reply on every comment

with no offence to the writers on IF I want to say that a simple reply from the writer encourages the reader as well! It shows our feedback actually does matter!

thank you so much buddy...
u just dont know how much ur feedback, comments and criticisms mean to me...
it means a looottt...
what will i do without u guys...?
thanks once again...
adventure_roks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaanshi

THNX FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ 
BUT LET'S MAKE A DEAL i will pm u abt me n u will pm me abt u...
N THE TRUTH becoz i really don't have anything to hide!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ 

fine...
asr wala deal...😉

adventure_roks thumbnail
hi guys...

got my lappy back...😊 had to replace the hard disk...
now, to the next chapter...
the update is ready and will be in two posts...

chapter 4 of 'waiting for you' is also ready...
will update that too today...check that out...

bye for now...
update in a few mins...
adventure_roks thumbnail
THE HEART KNOWS

CHAPTER 46 (A)

Arnav was speaking with Khushi when Anjali entered his room to give him his medicines.

"Who are you talking with?" she asked him.

"Kaun ho saktha hai, di? It is Khushi." [Who will it be, di? It is Khushi.]

"It is half past six and looks like neither of you got ready." She plucked the phone from Arnav and said, "Khushi, jaldi thayaar hojao." [Khushi, get ready soon.]

"Sure, di."

She passed the phone back to Arnav and said, "Chote, wahaan jaa ke Khushi se baat karo na." [Chote, go there and talk with Khushi.]

"Just two more minutes."

She rolled her eyes and left the room.

"Khushi, aaj woh black dress pehno." [Khushi, wear that black dress today.]

"Kaun si?" [Which one?]

"The dinner wear which reaches up to your ankles."

"Nahi." [No.]

"Did I hear a nahi?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes, Mister. You heard a nahi," she replied. "Mera pati ko mujhe yeise kapde mein sabke saamne dekhna achcha nahi lagtha. So keep your dreams with yourself and try it with your girlfriend." [Yes, Mister. You heard a no. My husband does not like it when I wear such dresses in front of everyone. So, keep ypur dreams with yourself and try it with your girlfriend.]

"So tum sirf apni pati ke saamne woh kapde pehnogi?" [So, you with wear it only in front of your husband?]

"Of course."

"Then it is fine with me, Mrs. Raizada."

"I know it will be," she said with a smile. "There is another reason too. I don't want di recognising me. Then all our plans will flop."

H glanced at his watch and said, "It is late, jaan. Go and get ready."

"Okay." When he was about to disconnect the call, she said, "Aur suno. Stay in your limits with your suit. Zyada dashing hone ki zarurat nahi hai. I don't want anyone drooling over my husband." [And listen. Stay in your limits with your suit. You don't have to look dashing. I don't want anyone drooling over my hysband.]

"Your wish is my command, my lady."

They went to get ready.

Arnav took Anjali and Khushi went with Siddharth to the venue. Both the men were floored by seeing the love of their lives. As Arnav had suggested, Khushi wore black. Instead of a dinner wear, it was a saree. Anjali wore a saree in Siddharth's favourite colour, blue.

Siddharth couldn't take his eyes off Anjali. He controlled himself only when Khushi nudged his elbow and brought him to the present. Siddharth and Anjali smiled at each other and looked at each othr until Jia walked to him and high fived him. Along with Jia came Pooja. She hugged him and took him away before he had a chance to speak with Anjali.

Arnav pulled Khushi aside out of everybody's sight.

"Tum ne mujhe dhamkiyaan di thi na?" he asked her as he pushed her against a tree. "Then what happened to you? Tum aise kapade kyun pehen rake ho?" [You warned me, didn't you? Then what happened to you? Why are you wearing such a dress?]

She looked down at herself and asked, "Iss mein kya kam hai?" [What is less in this?]

"Kam nahi. Kuch bhi kam nahi. Sab zyaada hai." [Not less. Nothing is less. Everything is too much.]

She looked at him in confusion.

"Matlab?" [Means?]

"Too beautiful. Too stunning. Too lovely. Everything is too much."

She smiled and her cheeks turned red.

"Today I am definitely going to kill someone and that will be entirely because of you."

"Maine kya kiya?" [What did I do?]

"Who asked you to be so gorgeous?"

"Jo bhi hoon, jaise bhi hoon, sirf tumara hoon." [Whoever I am, whatever i am, i am just yours.]

He kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you, jaan. Don't ever think of leaving my side today."

"Wouldn't dream of it, Mr. Raizada," she said with a naughty smile.

"Andhar chalein, Mrs. Raizada?" [Shall we go, Mrs. Raizada?]

She nodded.

Pooja Sharma was a perfect host. She had arranged a perfect party and everyone enjoyed it. When her father saw her with Siddarth, he decided to play matchmaker for them.

Pooja linked her arm with Siddharth's and introduced him to her friends and family.

"Where is your father, Siddharth, if I may call you so?" her father asked.

"He has gone to visit a friend, Mr. Sharma."

"I would like to meet him."

"I'll let him know when he returns."

He tried to brush him off as he knew where the topic was heading to. He searched for Anjali and found her with Jia.

When Arnav saw him trying to escape from Mr. Sharma, he told Khushi, "Why don't you help Siddharth? Looks like his is stuck with her father."

Khushi was reluctant to go. She had seen the expressions the other girls present in the party had for her husband and she didn't like it. At the same time, she didn't want to ignore Siddharth.

She poked his chest and said, "You better watch out, Mr. Raizada."

"Watch out for what?"

"Those chipku type ladkiyaan. That idea was for Siddhu and not for you."

He gave her a teasing grin and said, "I can smell something burning. Can you, Khushi?"

She nudged his stomach and said, "Very funny, Arnav. And I am warning you."

Arnav grinned. He liked this possessive side of Khushi which he hadn't seen before.

She went to Siddharth and told him, "Siddhu, papa is calling. Something very urgent. Can you come with me?"

He understood what she was doing and followed her to where Anjali and Jia were standing.

"It looked like you were in need of some help," Jia teased him.

"I didn't expect this from you, Jia," he said with a fake glare. He put his arm around Khushi and said, "Anyway, I have my sweetheart with me."

Jia walked to his other side and put her arms on his shoulder. "Chill, handsome. We enjoyed watching you with Pooja. You look great together."

Khushi didn't miss the look on Anjali's face. It was a mixture of hurt, jealousy, pain and anger. She mentally applauded Jia for her work and wished for someone who could help raise Anjali's anger.

Her wish was granted when one of Pooja's friends came to him with a glass of vodka.

"How about a drink, Siddharth?" she asked in a flirting voice.

Like a gentleman that he was, Siddharth accepted the drink. Khushi and Jia stepped aside and let the girl stand closer to him.

"Is there something between my boss and 'someone someone'?" Jia whispered in Khushi's ear.

Khushi was shocked and surprised to hear that.

"How did you find out?"

She tipped her head towards Anjali and said, "The steam coming out of her ears is hard to hide."

Both of them chuckled.

"Was she the one he fell in love while he was in college?"

"You know the story?"

"In bits and pieces, yes," she replied. "Does your husband know about this?"

"Yes, he does."

"And he isn't bothered?"

"No. He likes Siddharth."

"What is there to not like in him?" she asked. "You have a perfect family."

"I know."

Soon, the girl who had given him the drink was joined by a few others and Siddharth was surrounded by them. They didn't leave a chance in touching his hands or his cheek or hugging him. Siddharth didn't stop them and it surprised Khushi. She wondered whether he had followed her advice and flirted with them. Whatever it was, the result was perfect.

"Do you want something to drink?" Jia asked her.

"I don't drink."

"Neither do I. I was talking about mocktails."

"Okay."

They went asked a bar tender for some drinks. That was when Khushi saw a girl with Arnav. It was the same image which had happened with Siddharth the previous day. Instead of Siddharth and Pooja, it was Arnav and someother girl. Arnav didn't notice her watching him. He didn't do anything to stop the girl. In fact, his arm was around her waist.

She found Aman in the crowd and asked him, "Woh ladki kaun?" [Who is that girl?]

"Khushi... woh... I'll ask her to go," he stammered.

"Aman, I asked her who she is."

"Tina, Arnav's ex."

"What? How many?"

He didn't answer.

"Aman, I asked you how many."

"Before Lavanya, as far as I know, four," he replied slowly.

"Thanks, Aman."

Before she walked away, he said, "But Khushi, he isn't in contact with any of them."

She looked at Arnav and the girl and gave Aman a sad smile. She went to the bar tender to get her drinks.

~~~~~~

scroll down for Chapter 46 (a)
adventure_roks thumbnail
THE HEART KNOWS

CHAPTER 46 (B)

"Your drinks, maam," the bar tender said.

"Tequila," she told him. "I need tequila."

Jia looked at her with her mouth wide open. "Khushi?"

Khushi looked at her. "Yes, Jia?"

"Did you really ask for a tequila shot?"

"But you don't drink, right?"

"Now, I do."

She literally snatched the glass from the bar tender and gulped it down. It tasted bitter and she stuck her tongue out.

"One more," she ordered the bar tender.

Jia tried to stop her. "Khushi, tum..."

"Bas karo, Jia. Main enjoy kar rahi hoon."

By that time, Anjali, who couldn't watch Siddharth any longer, walked to them and saw Khushi downing tequila shots as if they were cool drinks.

"Khushi?" Anjali said in shock.

She took the third shot in her hand and asked for one more.

Anjali caught her hand and stopped her.

"You are drinking, Khushi?"

"Haan, di. Main yeh sab dekh nahi sakthi." [Yes, di. I can't watch all this.]

"Kya dekh nahi sakthi?" [What can't you watch?]

She shook Anjali's hand away and gulped down her third drink.

"Di, yeh theesri drink hai," Jia told her. [Di, this is her third drink.]

Jia had also begun to call her 'di'.

"Kya?" [What?]

"Haan, di. Hum mocktails ke liye yahaan aaye the. Magar Khushi ne patha nahi kyun tequila pee rahi hai." [Yes, di. We came here for mocktails. Don't know why but Khushi is drinking tequila.]

The bar tender handed over her fourth drink. Before Anjali could stop her, Khushi drank it.

"One more," she ordered the bar tender.

"No more. Don't give her more," Anjali told him. "Khushi, what is all this?"

"You know what, di?" Khushi asked her. "Jab aapki ''jaan'' ke paas kisi aur aaya na, tho bahut thakleef hothi hai." [It hurts when someone else comes close to your ''life''.]

Anjali looked at Jia for an explanation. Jia shrugged her shoulders as she didn't know what it was about.

"Khushi...!"

"Such hai, di. Aap ko bhi yeisa situations aa sakthe hain. [It is true, di. You will also get into such situations.] That time, you will understand what love is. And along with love, you will also experience anger. It is upto you to decide what you want to do."

Anjali turned around and looked at Siddharth. She realized that there was some truth in what Khushi said. She didn't like so many girls around Siddharth but she didn't know why she didn't like the situation.

When Khushi tried to move, Anjali caught her hand and said, "Kahaan jaa rahi ho?"

"To meet someone who is standing with my life."

"What happened to her?" Anjali asked Aman who had joined them a minute before.

"Tina happened," Aman told her.

"Tina kaun?" [Who is Tina?]

He pointed to Arnav and the girl and said, "That is Tina. Arnav's ex. She returned from Mumbai a few days back."

"Few days back?"

Anjali wondered about Arnav's mysterious phone call.

"Arnav, I am going to kill you," she muttered to herself. Then, she asked Aman, "Why is she here?"

"Arnav has always had a soft corner for her," Aman explained. "He has known her from the time she entered modelling as a naive seventeen year old girl. She is Pooja's school friend. I think she is here for some assignment. "

"Khushi ko yeh sab patha hai kya?" [Does Khushi know all this?]

"She just knows that Tina is his ex."

Khushi's heart broke with every step she took towards Arnav and Tina. She trusted Arnav but somewhere deep inside her heart, it hurt her to look at him with someone else in his arms. Call it jealousy or anger or plain downright pain. Whatever its name was, it was there.

Arnav saw her and smiled. The pain he saw in her eyes wiped the smile from his face. He removed his hand from Tina's waist.

Khushi extended her hands towards Tina and said, "Hey Tina! I am Khushi."

"Nice to meet you," Tina replied with a smile.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you. So do you."

"I work for Siddharth Raina. We have a show coming up and we need a show stopper. How about we discuss the dates and finalize the contract?"

"That would be wonderful, Khushi..."

"Just Khushi."

Arnav called her. "Khushi, listen..."

"Yes, Mr Raizada?"

Her tone sounded very formal and he flinched at the tone.

"Khushi, it is not what you think."

"What makes you think you know what I think, Mr. Raizada?"

Her voice sounded slurred at the end of her question and he asked, "Khushi, are you drunk?"

He stepped forward to hold her hand but she shrugged it away.

"It is a party, Mr. Raizada. It is not a big deal to drink in parties."

"Khushi, stop calling me Mr. Raizada," he told her.

"I wonder how your employees handle you," Khushi muttered under her breath. She pasted a smile on her face and said, "Anyway, nice meeting you, Tina. It wasn't so nice meeting you, Mr. Raizada."

Arnav rubbed his eyebrows and looked at the people around him. Khushi hadn't created a scene and he didn't know whether to feel satisfied or sad about it. The most important fact was that he hadn't seen jealousy or possessiveness in her eyes. It was something else and it troubled him.

"You know her, right?" Tina asked him.

"Meri biwi hai." [My wife.]

"Biwi?" she asked in surprise. [Wife?]

He nodded.

"She is different. If it was someone else, she sould have blasted out in front of everyone. Khushi is different from others."

"That is what makes her special."

She kissed his cheek and said, "You have a great wife, Arnav. Always be happy with her."

Unfortunately, Khushi saw her kissing him and walked out of the party venue.

Anjali looked at Siddharth and thought about what Khushi had told her. The girls were still swarming around him like flies over a pot of honey. He was the first guy she had ever admired. She didn't know what was happening to her. Whatever she was feeling was too soon for her to recognize or to enjoy it. She had just come out of nearly nine years of betrayal and she didn't want to give in to the new things she felt when she saw Siddharth.

She loved her life the way it was after Shyam was removed. She liked her work. She enjoyed her work. She was independent and she had the courage to stand up for herself. Still, she felt that a part of her was missing. But it didn't occur to her that the missing part was the person standing in front of her.

Or maybe a part of her did know. Because Siddharth hugged everybody. Except her. In the beginning, it didnot matter to her. But as days passed, she felt the difference. Be it Pooja, or her friends, or his colleagues... Whoever it was. He hugged them or returned their hug. With her, it had never happend.

She shook her thoughts away and took a deep breath. She looked at the spot where her brother was. The place was empty.

"Where is Khushi?" she asked Aman and Jia.

"She just left."

"Left? Where?"

"Don't worry, di. Arnav went after her."

Siddharth was in a totally different world. He didn't like the attention he got. He had never liked girls surrounding him as if he was the last specimen of his kind on Earth. At the same time, he couldn't brush them away.

So, he tuned out of the girls' chatter and looked at Anjali. Her face reminded him of what Khushi told him earlier. She had asked him to find some chipku girls and flirt with them. He was thankful that he didn't have to do anything like that. The girls did a pretty good job.

He was closer to his dream.

~~~~~~

so this is chapter 46...
do give me your views... dont forget to hit the like button...

PRECAP : siddhu in party -- khushi missing -- will arnav find her?

FOR PMS : BUDDY ME
OR
MENTION IN YOUR POST

INDEX : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3447012
ayaanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res

OMG!!!!!!😲 ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² DRUNK KHUSHI???? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  
WELL ADVENTURE BEGINS NOW...
N AS FAR AS IT IS CONSIDERED THAT IT WAS FUNNY OR SERIOUS...
I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY AMUSING...
N U R TOTALLY A CLIFF HANGER!!!!!
PRAYING ARNAV FINDS KHUSHI N ANJALI REALISES SOON ABT HER LOVE FOR SIDDHU...
IT WILL BE REALLY AMAZING TO SEE HOW ARNAV HANDLES A 'DRUNK' KHUSHI?? N THEN NXT HOW HE PACIFIES HER...

BTW I MADE IT... M THE FIRST... ITS OVERWHELMING ACTUALLY THAT U GOT TO COMMENT THE FIRST ON UR FAV STORY... YIPPEEE!!!!!
Edited by ayaanshi - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m here

so siddhu is the topic of the town :D and i thought he was doing all this intentionally but nah it was all unintentional...so anjali is getting to know something that she has tit bits of feeling for siddhu but what she does not know is that they are not just tit bits :D
and uh-oh arnav is in deep trouble...
loved the update and thanks for pm :)
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
4 meg...

btw are u angry with me???

CH-46

K & A asking each other to not look too good so as to keep them away from other's gaze...ahh...how possessive and protective both are being! ...one of the reasons why we r in love with this couple. 
Poor Siddhu...stuck with a MATCH-MAKING father...😆  Good tht Khushi saved him..A DESPERATE NEED it was! ðŸ˜†
And Jia is in too...looks like everyone but Anjali can sense the  steam coming out from her ears...😉 I hope she realise it soonest..tht she love him too.
OOps...half-truth...always most Damaging...just knowing tht Tina is his ex...and Khushi's off to drink...and drink and drink...Wasn't she the one..who had said a min. ago i do not drink? Uff...jealousy!! 

"Such hai, di. Aap ko bhi yeisa situations aa sakthe hain. [It is true, di. You will also get into such situations.] That time, you will understand what love is. And along with love, you will also experience anger. It is upto you to decide what you want to do."

Anjali turned around and looked at Siddharth. She realized that there was some truth in what Khushi said. She didn't like so many girls around Siddharth but she didn't know why she didn't like the situation.

Anjali is looking for an answer...as to why she didn't like the situation...ab usse kaun bataye...answer toh khushi k words me hi tha..

and the last Part- "acting all stranger" was best written of the whole update. I liked how she first assures herself tht she does trust him...and still moves on to talk to Tina and act all stranger to Arnav...to try put an end to the pain in her heart. It was nice in the manner how she makes Arnav realise what is happenning...and how it is affecting her. 

Beautiful. Nice chapter Dear! ðŸ˜Š

Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 11 years ago
bansaldiya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
ummm ... :( this is not fair ... yaar ... plzz update soon ...

how could you end at this point :P :P :P ...

ny way awsmee 1 ,... :*
aria95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_roks

thank you for both the comment and the confidence you have in me...
i hope my updates live upto your expectations...

Im sure they will! trust me no disappointment what so ever so far! each chapter is better then the last! im sure it will be the same for the future ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š