@ red  who saved you from fainting??? 😉

virat... aur kaun... 😆
tu kya sunna chahti hai...???? 😉 😛
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kulsum_virman

OMGGG 😲
kya twist hai yaar ..440 volt ka jatka ...
manvi pregnant thii 😲
virat deserves to be hated and deserves no mercy or love frm manvi ...
bechari manvi kya kya sehna pada usse 
bt am sure tu aise nahin manne wali virat ke side se bhi koi twist to zaroor hoga 😉
waiting the twist and next update to see how virat reacts on this 😃

jhatka... twist are my favourite yaar... 😳
yes yes... u know me so well sweetheart... 😉
next updt coming up soon... 😊
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
virat toh bilkul nahi
virat is one and only for manvi 😉
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazyvirmanfan

WOW! naina bohat baraa shock laga 100 watt ka! What an amazing chapter i enjoyed it so much that i didn't want to end it. i loved the way manvi was melting for virat and noticed that he was much mature now.

AWESOME UPDATE! 
Hope your feeling well now :)
Update soon :) and pm me :)

i am sooo glad that u liked it yaar... thank u for liking it n for the comment... 😃
yes i am good now... ek dum dhinchak... 😊
naina927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

virat toh bilkul nahi
virat is one and only for manvi 😉

toh phir kaun tha...???😕  keep guessing... 😆 😆
naina927 thumbnail
next
update
in
minutes

hope
you
all
love
it...!!!!
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Naina update!!! eksss .. Im so happy shappy 
naina927 thumbnail

link to the previous chapter

CHAPTER 18

virat held manvi's hand and put it on his head...
virat : swear on me... tell me what u wanted to tell me that day... why couldnt u kill youself... tell me manvi...
manvi : what do u want to know...??? you want to know that i killed my own child because of you... i killed my first unborn...
virat : what...??? what did u say manvi...???
virat got up from the chair all shocked and unable to believe what he just heard... his palms on the table and eyes full of shock and fury at the same time and shooting deadly glare at manvi.
manvi realised what she said in her anger and frustation. in a weak moment, she blurted out the secret which was only between her and shaurya. even her di, maya was unaware of this bitter truth of her life that she killed her own child. she aborted her first unborn. she hated that child and in her anger and hatred she decided to get rid of it. if maya would have known this, she must have been broken and this is something which manvi can never even think of seeing...
virat : i am asking you something... did u really kill my baby...??? why did you...??? why did u punish my innocent baby...??
manvi : v..virat...
virat : answer me...
manvi : yes i killed it... i aborted it... but
virat : aborted it...??? it...?? it was my baby manvi... u cannot compare my baby with a piece of flesh...
manvi : it was not only yours... that baby was mine as well... it was a part of me virat...
virat : if u considered it yours, then u wouldnt have killed it... you killed the baby because for u it was mine... it was of the guy who supposedly cheated on you...
manvi : supposedly...??? i heard it with my own ears and i cannot forget it..
virat : half truth is more dangerous than a lie... you spoiled everything ms. manvi chaudhary... i was dying for you from the last 2 years and what did you do to me...??? shit i was loving a girl like you... a girl who didnt trust me even for once and moreover she mercilessly murdered my child... she blamed me for cheating on her but the truth is she cheated on me... do u hear that...??? u cheated on me... u spoiled everything... a mere misunderstanding of yours ended everything that we could ever have between us...  manvi i never thought i would say this to you... never ever in my whole life... but u know what i have to say it... i will say it today... I HATE YOU...i hate you manvi... i dont want to see your face... i am glad that u left me... i cant think of being with a girl like you... i came here to clear all the misunderstandings between us and now i know what exactly was that misunderstanding... but u know what i dont give a shit... i am really not interested in telling u the full truth because i dont care... i dont want to tell you the part of the conversation u missed or ignored... because i dont want you now... i dont want you... i never thought we would end up like this... but i think this is it... we are over... manvi and virat are over from my side today... i would never bother you from now on... because i cant love you... you are not the girl i loved... you are not my manvi... you have changed... changed...??? no... you killed my manvi... you are the girl whom my brother loves and i am no way related to my brother's fiance... all the best with your life...
manvi was shivering now and just managed to say " virat... listen to me please "
virat : ohhh yeah... one more thing... try n be honest with bhai... he loves you... dont betray my brother... dont break his trust... because if you do that, i would kill you... try to become worthy of bhai... whatever u did with me n my life, dont do this with bhai... he already lost his love once... this time he wouldnt be able to go through it...
virat turned around to leave when manvi held his hand...
manvi : please talk to me... please virat...
virat : dekhiye i have nothing to say to you...
manvi : virat please tell me what happened that night...?? please tell me what did i misunderstood...
virat : ab baat karne se kya hoga...??? kya fayda hai iss sab ka...??? and leaave me hand...
manvi : no, i wont... look at me... virat i am your manvi... please lets just sort out all the things...
virat : i dont want you manvi... i am done with you... i will live my life the way i was living it from the last 2 years...
manvi : but i want to know everything... i also went through a lot virat... i was so broken that i didnt even realised when i told jiju everything... i trusted him and told him everything but asked him not to tell di anything... i was in depression... i couldnt take care of myself, forget taking care of that baby... i was in no state of doing anything for that kid... anything at all n even after 2 months of pregnancy, i couldnt love that baby much... infact it made me feel more n more disgusted. i aborted it... i had no option... i left you, i couldnt tell di and family about it, i was pregnant before marriage, even the society never excepts such a baby... the thought of my baby being called illegitimate forced me to take such a step...
virat : hmmm... these excuses wont hide the sin u commited... you killed our first unborn... if u had trusted me, or for that matter talked to me for once, we would have been happy with our child... may be a sweet little cute girl like you... she must be 3 years now... but you... i cant forgive u for this... i cant... take care manvi... just focus on your new life...
manvi : new life...??? when i was happy with my life... you forced me to come n talk to you... you kept on pulling me back towards that past and now when i want to stay, you are asking me to go n accept my new life... i want to know everything virat... everything... i want to know where i was wrong... why did all this happen with us...?? why...???
virat : i will tell you everything... but promise me, u wont change your decision of marrying bhai... you will marry him no matter what... i was mad when i was trying to get you back and thinking of hurting my own brother, but not now... i cant look up to you again... i know you have all right to know everything and i wont deny u that... but dont expect me to love you now... i cant take the fact that u hided such a thing from me and...
manvi : stop saying that i killed it... dont say it again... even i cannot take this...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps : i know its not that lengthy... but cooperate this time guys... 😊 love u all...

.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres.. 😊

Omg naina...another schoking  and amzing update Naina.👏👏👏...ek pal main sab badal gayaa...kaise manage kar letii hooe naina...😃...superb yaar...👍🏼...angry virat...wow......maine socha bhi nahi tha virat aise react kareegaa...but u did this brilliantly...👏..the dialogues were awesome..😃...dono apne jaagah main sahi hai par misunderstanding aisi cheez hai jo sab badal letaa hai...puraa sach...matlab...omg...😲...this suspense is killing me...ab agle update kaa besabri se intezaar hai naina...continue soon if possible...thank u so much for the pm...😊

Edited by yaminnthida - 11 years ago
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
pehle to chori phir sinajori

what the hell Virat ??? 😡
he was taking so rudely to Manvi...please you made a mistake
I don't care about what the another half truth

He is rejecting her... oww please she rejected him longgg ago

Loved the update
Virat's reaction is quite shocking... but according to his character to the perfect
Now I am really eager to see how virat and Manvi will end up

I don't want Manvi to change her decision  

Yes she aborted BUT just go through Virat from her phase then you will understand a girl's DILEMMA

P.S. loved the dialogues
manvi : it was not only yours... that baby was mine as well... it was a part of me virat...
virat : if u considered it yours, then u wouldnt have killed it... you killed the baby because for u it was mine... it was of the guy who supposedly cheated on you...
Edited by preity_d - 11 years ago