Frequent Posters

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice updatemishty..beautifullly written
Loved it alot      
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
hey...i read this ff before...but where is mishty???
r u continuing it???
dhwanimehta23 thumbnail
Awesome Updates!!!!!!!!!!😊😊😊
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 4
nice part...
cont soon...
ds.mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RIDDHIMA...

hey...i read this ff before...but where is mishty???
r u continuing it???

hi dear 
its Mishty's ff
she gave us permission to continue the ff
n she changed the story line hope u like it...😊

fron Dipitha n sia😳
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
JUST READ THIS AND IT WAS GREAT
MAAN IS TOO ARROGANT BUT IS GETTING ATTRACTED TO GEET
GEET MADE NEW FRIENDS IN COLLEGE
ds.mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 5

It was 4 am in the morning. The sun had risen yet the sky was still dusky. Geet awoke by the sudden noise on the door. It was a knock. She stood up from the recliner and took the quilt from the recliner and put it on the bed, so no-one would be suspicious.

She opened the door slowly, and saw Naintara waiting for her in her sari.

Bhabhi...aap taiyaar nahi hui ab tak? Aapko pata haina ki aaj kya hai? Asked a shocked Naintara.

(Bhabhi...why are you not ready yet?)

Ji...! I know it is Karvachauth today...but my Alarm didn't ring today so...that's why explained Geet.

Okay...get ready soon! I have the sargi for you. I will come back in 15 minutes to give you the sargi...okay?

Yes sure... replied Geet.

Geet quickly got ready and put on a lovely red sari. She opened the door and retrieved the sargi from Naintara and started having it, while sitting on the recliner.

What is the point of even having this fast if my husband does not even consider me as his wife? She thought. But in her mind she knew that she had to do this, if not for her husband then for his family. They had to be a normal couple at least in their eyes. She finished it all and then fled downstairs for the pooja. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Later Maan woke up; he looked around and saw her not there. He had flashbacks of last night come back to him, how she made him eat his dinner and how she waited for him and how she took care of him. He had a quick shower and went downstairs in his black suit. He saw no-one at the table except Nakul.

Where is everyone? Asked Maan.

Saab...everyone has gone to the temple! Shall I serve you your breakfast? Asked Nakul.

No that's fine...! Any messages? Asked Maan.

Well there was one thing, Dadi ji said that you need to come home at 6 o'clock today said Nakul slowly, he didn't want Maan to be angry with him for no reason.

Okay... said Maan and left for office. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

At the mandir, Geet and Naintara, had thalis in their hands. They were walking into the mandir where the pandit was chanting. The morning pooja happened without any hassle. Annie and Dadi had accompanied their two bahus. They were so happy. Soon Geet received a phone call, she excused herself.

Hello said Geet.

Heyy...what are you doing? Said Riya.

I am in the mandir right now...why? she asked.

Arre...kuch nahi...! Waise you know..today is karvachauth and I wanted to do the fast... Riya replied shyly.

You and fast? Really? But for whom? Asked Geet in a teasing tone.

Oh you know mera hone wala pati...! You know you should keep it too...kya pata? You might find someone! said Riya. Geet's smile faded slightly. She still hadn't told Maan that she was keeping a vrat for him. She just hoped that he would be okay with this. This was her first karvachauth, for every suhagan, this was a special day. If only had the circumstances been different, she would be happily doing this for the man she married.

Hmm...maybe next year! Geet replied. She felt bad for lying to her friend. Soon, she will tell them soon that she was married. She hated keeping secrets from them.

Okay...waise...when can I eat? Asked Riya.

When the moon comes out at night! Geet said.

Wow...you know so much! She teased. Okay then, I will see you on Monday.

Okay see you... Geet ended the call. 

She was now in a better mood than before. She was kind of excited after speaking to Riya. After some time, all the ladies returned back to KM. There were so many preparations to be done, such as rangoli and mehndi on their hands. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mehndi wali came and did superb mehndi, for all the ladies. She drew on Geet's hand, intricate patterns.

Ma'am...whose initials should I put on your palm? Asked the Mehndiwali.

Ooh...put an "RK" said Geet.

Naintara noticed this, but she was slightly confused at the initials that Geet mentioned.

Bhabhi...what is this? It should be "MK"! So why did you say "RK"? asked a confused Naintara.

Nope Di, this is right! It should be "RK" for Rakshas Khurana, said Geet annoyingly. Everyone laughed at Geet's sudden outburst towards her husband. It was then Geet realized what she had said. She blushed bright red, kind of glad that everybody had taken it as a joke. She went into the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was feeling really hungry. Her stomach was growling with hunger.

Arrgh...just another 30 minutes Geet and then this fast can be broken!! Thought Geet excitedly.

Hmm...jalebi's...aur gol gappe! Yes that's what I am going to eat! thought Geet. 

Maan had come home, as he was called home by his Dadi, someone who he can't refuse. He could see everyone was putting this mehndi on. He stared, clearly disgusted by this. He had clear instructions from his Dadi, that he had to complete this ritual. He was only doing this for them. Plus he had so many calls about the effort his wife was putting into this. He sprinted upstairs. He opened the door when he saw his wife was slightly swaying. He ran to her and held her. 

Geet...Geet...are you alright? He asked in sheer panic. 

He lifted her when he felt her eyes close. He placed her gently on the bed. He looked for some water. He took the glass and sat by the edge of the bed, he slowly made her sip the water. After a few minutes he could see some color returning back to her cheeks. He noticed his wife, in the gorgeous red color sari. She looked like an angel.

She opened her eyes, slowly, feeling slightly disorientated at her surroundings. She sat up once, she saw Maan.

Geet...careful said Maan. She suddenly noticed the water beside her.

Haww...what did you do? How can you break the fast? You know how hard I have tried to fast today and you broke it... Geet shouted, small tear drops descending her face.

Maan couldn't stand her tears. He lifted her up in his arms, without giving her an explanation. He took her by the poolside and made her stand up. He made her turn and pointed towards the sky.

Happy now? I broke your fast on the right time! Plus your health is much more important than some vrat... Maan said in a low tone.

Woh...I am sorry that I shouted at you! Said Geet.

Hmm...it's okay...now shall we finish this stupid ritual before you faint again! Maan said sarcastically, but Geet was too happy to notice his sarcasm. She held the chhanni in her hand and looked at the moon, and then she looked at her husband. 

She bent down to touch his feet, but Maan stopped her mid-way. He slowly fed her the water and then made her eat something.

Then he noticed her hands, adorned with mehndi. He took her palms gently and saw her hands. He noticed the "RK" on her hands. He knew what that meant. It was Rakshas Khurana. He had heard her talk in her sleep many times, calling him this name. He will ask her about this later, when she was well.

Hmm...now let's go downstairs to eat; he took Geet carefully downstairs to eat. Everyone enjoyed the hearty meal.  

Maan soon retired to the bedroom. He reflected on what had happened. He knew the concern he was feeling for Geet right now, when she fainted. But still his brain was not willing to accept her as his wife, even though he did those rituals. All he knew that most people were after his money, and if Geet was different then she would have refused to marry to him. 

However he forgot, that you cannot love someone with your brain, it has to be your heart who gives in eventually.

Note : This FF belongs to Mishty Shah... If anybody wants PM's for this FF then add me @MishtyPm

Edited by ds.mish - 11 years ago
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Daadi ke kehne par hi sahi but Maan completed Geet's fast...

and he is taking care of her also...

he tried to see mehendi design also...

awesome update...

thanx for pm...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
maan is falling for geet..his brain is not letting him to accept.hopefully he wont look at any other girls after this😑😑.wonderful update..pls cont soon..
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SO MAAN CAME ON TIME TO OPEN HER VRAT