Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

2 pages old! 

Indi : Thread 6 heaby lagche!! πŸ‘Just the place to gulp down oodles of gussa with hot cups of tea and flying dupattas with red sparkles! 
@ Durga : Your rhyme is  a chime
  .  .  .  .  .  .  Of our love in time
  .  .  .  .  .  .  That we all miss!
  .  .  .  .  .  . And you deserve a kiss!πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
@Arshi : I am sure your take on IPK, loaded with symbolisms, draws many readers to the thread! Great job! πŸ‘
@Cynthia :  Aawww!! The Youtube link and the story of the Beauty and the Beast relived by Arnav and Khushi is simply fantastic!  Only a master storyteller like you knows how  Barun brings out the Beast in all of us! πŸ˜†πŸ‘
@BD : Hey Blaster! Do you know like many others  I was first attracted to BFTP by your Drool Corner! Its hot significance is but self evident! 😳  Can't thank you enough! You rockwa!πŸ‘
@ Supriya : I adore you for maintaining my position on the Beast's coat's sleeve, close to his heart!
@Katelyn : Only you can  blast the thread with more promos, VMs and goodnight pics! 
@Chalhov : Khushiyan hi  khushiyan ho damam mein jiske
          Kyun na khushi se wo deewana ho jaye πŸ˜ƒ 

Thnx wiwy for making me humble.Love your Maha riddle Madam riddler

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

More celebration here!!  πŸ₯³

Anyone missing Arnav and Khushi working in the office together?  This one is especially for you Ami and all the ladies who likes the wet and sexy ASR!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€’  Water fight anyone?  Watch it in HD!!

Aaoge jab tum mere office... by ahladini
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGtGU38YLLQ[/YOUTUBE]

How to create a love-hate story in 12 easy steps by Rag1ni
One of my favorite as well!! 🀣 πŸ€£
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN5gL50_LSg[/YOUTUBE]

Katlyn you are a killer with these .Second one I've seen but the first one .Just fab .Love it and yes its hard for him to control over seeing wet Khushi as we have no control seeing him wet🀣
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 70

The Escape

Buaji is so concerned for Kushi.  She said she has been insulted again and if it was up to her she wouldn't stay there another minute.  Buaji has had enough of these Raizada's.  Kushi stops her saying this is her job now, her responsibility to her family, so she must continue with this job no matter what abuse she is given.  There is no escape, she is committed. 

Payal is helping Naniji with the preparations she wipes her cheek and some sindor has left a stain there.  Akash notices and like a mime gestures for her to check her cheek in the reflection of her thal; another marked woman for the Raizada men.  She whispers thanks to him.  I love the harp and flute music which represents Akash and Payal's romance.  Akash so shy but so obviously smitten by Payal is adorable.  They will not escape DM's plan for them and I don't think they want to by the look of things.

Pooja begins and Nani takes the Bal Gopal out of the cucumber. Anjali washes it as Kushi pours the milk, Kushi calls Lavanya over to help and she pours the water.  Everyone is so happy at the birth of Lord Krishna.  Buaji hands over the drape to Mami who ofcourse tsks her.  The two of them are so funny together!  Anjali places the bal Gopal (thanks Indi) on its seat on the swing and they all pray.  Kushi gestures to Lavanya to place her hands in prayer mode.  She does but is looking around; Kushi then places Krishna in the swing.  Nani asks Kushi to go to the kitchen and get the forgotten ghee.  Kushi tells Lavanya to place the crown on Krishna's head.  Lavanya would probably love to escape at this time.

She goes to the kitchen and the butter is being held out to her by none other than Kansa, oops I mean, ASR.  He says Di sent it.  She takes it and notices that he has some butter on his sleeve.  She can't resist but tell him that the God Gopal has sent him a sign.  The only sign it is is that his shirt is ruined.  She tries again.  Wait!  Anjali comes over Kushi tells her what happened it must be a sign.  He must come to pooja. Anjali tells him Kushi is right you should come.  He says to Di that she knows he doesn't believe in such things.  Kushi says but that day at the temple on Teej'.she shuts her mouth.  He glares at her.  Come on Di says.  He says to her that day you insisted and I went, but this is my home and I can do what I want.  Nani calls for Anjali.  Anjali leaves and Kushi looks at him disappointed.  He goes to leave and she says how can you leave you have been sent a sign by the God'He angrily turns to her saying it is only butter and it does not mean anything but increase my laundry bill, that's all.  He does not believe in signs or portents and if the God wants to strike me with lightning then so be it.  He has escaped.

Kushi can't believe that someone doesn't believe in God. She is now having a conversation with herself about the importance of Krishna's birthday and the respect of it.  He speaks so rudely she will not forgive him that so easily.  She speaks to the God now and says not to worry she will bring him back, that Lord Govenor, and make him apologize to you!  He Will Not escape!

Lavanya is trying to place the crown on Krishna's head but to no avail it keeps falling off, frustrating Nani.  Lavanya wishes she can do something she knows how to do.  Kushi hears and says have I got a job for you!  She says for her to come and she will show her how to win Nani's heart.  They are in Lavanya's room and she has made her wear a beautiful pink saree.  Lavanya is complaining she does'nt understand why people think she doesn't know how to wear one.  Look, it's ready she turns to walk away and it unravels. OOO Kushi let me help you.  She shows her how to fold it and place it.  Lavanya is thoroughly frustrated. She tries but it doesn't work.  She says she doesn't learn it because Kushi doesn't teach her well. Lavanya tells her this is not a school and you are not a teacher.  If you can't teach me then quit.  Kushi is dumbfounded, when did she ever do anything bad to her, she asks La to not speak like that.  Lavanya answers Because Chamkilli of your attitude.  Who is the one with the attitude,La? Look, you are under a misconception, today is Jamashtani and you want to impress Nani.  Stop focusing on me and focus on impressing her or you will lose this opportunity. Oh, okay tell me what I should do, La answers.  She hands her the sarees ends and La tucks it in and mentions how uncomfortable it is although she looks quite beautiful in her pink saree.  Kushi says now you have to get Arnav to come to the pooja.  Nani will be happy!  Lavanya says that's impossible.  It will never happen.  Noone can convince him to come to pooja and do arti.  No way!!! Kushi tells Lavanya that Nani would be impressed and thrilled with her if she can accomplish this.  Okay forget it kushi says; the seed has been planted, there is no escape for you now ASR.  Let's go Kushi says and Lavanya says you go ahead.  AAAHHH, she took the bait.

ASR is yelling at Lavanya he has said it already he will not come for pooja.  Lavanya says come on, I am going and I don't believe in such things either but it will impress Nani and she will be happy.  LEAVE ME ALONE, LAVANYA!  Okay and she walks away.  It looks like he is thinking? Hmmm?

Nani asks Kushi where is Lavanya?  Kushi tells her she went to call ASR for pooja. Nani says, hmmm, no he won't come.. he is stubborn.  (premonition of remarriage words said to Kushi by Dadi). Kushi returns with, no Nani, he will surely come!  He can not refuse Lavanya.  Nani says you thought that Lavanya can do something even Anjali can't do!   Lavanya whispers that was a very bad idea; ASR didn't agree and Nani got upset.  A lightbulb goes off in Kushi's head, she has an idea.  Lavanya takes Kushi's idea to Anjali and Nani, "Di, I have an idea to get ASR here."  Nani says she doesn't trust her after all that she has seen her do.  Anjali encourage Nani to listen to her.  Nani tells her to be very careful with her words.  Kushi starts to pray in her head to Gopal and she apologizes for lying to bring ASR to pooja, but if you can be a little mischevious then why can't she?  He will definitely not escape her plan this time!!!

ASR is working on the computer the lights go out.  "What the hell? JAI PRAKSASH!!!!"  He is so full of anger this man, like a twisted spring he is about to take off and he is off.  JAI PRAKASH!  JAI PRAKASH! He walks down the stairs.  He goes to the pooja table and lights the lamp.  The lights turn on!  Oh, how the Divine works!  Happy Birthday Krishna, Long Live Krishna, Anjali, Kushi and La say to him.  He glares walks forward and so do they.  They are not letting him escape this time!  Di what kind of joke is this?  Anjali says it is the will of God.  If you stay she would be so happy.  He goes to leave and Anjali takes hold of his wrist. Please!  All right, Di, can he ever refuse her?

They stat the pooja Nani starts the arti followed by Anjali handing the thal to Arnav, Kushi looks at him and winks at Krishna.  She did not let him escape; she will do anything to bring him back into the fold and to bring the Divine to his stone cold heart.  Arti continues with Lavanya (Kushi had to show her the right direction to round) and then Anjali.  As Anjali Makes her round she is thinking about her snakewa husband!  I wish she could escape from his mesmerizing hold he has on her. 

GH Shyam starts his arti almost maniacally.  As he brings his thal around and around his eyes glaze over.  It frightens me.  His mind is on Kushi not his wife.  He threatens Krishna; he can not take Kushi away from him.  She is his, at all costs.

Kushi makes her arti and he just slightly leans his head towards her, he knows she is there and what she is doing.  She didn't let him escape she got her way.  Mami and her family's turn is next followed by Buaji 's family returning to Kushi who is returning the tray when suddenly it looks like the flame may go out and both her and Arnav reach out to shield the flame from being extinguished.  For someone who doesn't believe he quickly shielded the lamp a second time (he did it for Di before).  Now it is time to swing Krishna and the whole family does this even ASR who is handed the chain by Kushi( Kushi gives Krishna a thumbs up this time). He truly hasn't escaped!!!

Mami and Buaji are at it again the translation was a little screwy so next!  Lavanya says to Nani aren't you glad ASR came to pooja it was her idea.  Nani says really? I don't think she really believes her.  Lavanya tells Kushi that Nani is very happy and impressed by her, so now I don't have to tell everybody that it was your idea to shut off the lights.  Just then ASR walks by and overhears their conversation.  Kushi says she doesn't want any credit; that was the will of Krishna. He wants to run away from Krishna, Krishna played it so well that one dictator lost in the end.  La says "Whatever, Chamkilli." 

He is fuming.  He forcefully grabs Lavanya and spins her around in his room, she asks him what happened?  WHAT HAPPENED? He responds.  He can see all the others bothering him about pooja but her?  How come you let Kushi kumara Gupta influence you?  He can't believe she was a part of this plan to trick him.  He says Kushi has managed to trick her, Nani and Di.  Lavanya says to him why can't he see that Nani was very happy he came to pooja.  She says she was happy with you and happy with me.  Why didn't you tell me about the plan he wants to know.  He leaves.  Lavanya says to herself that there is no way she will lose ASR trying to impress Nani.  "Chamkilli, now you will see who I really am; I will teach you a lesson'.'

There's no escape for you now!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

dang thread 6 already!!!!

dang it is.πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

❀️Thnx Katlyn for such lovely comments.Indeed all of us are BLASTERS like this new Name by Ami.πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 70

The Escape

Buaji is so concerned for Kushi.  She said she has been insulted again and if it was up to her she wouldn't stay there another minute.  Buaji has had enough of these Raizada's.  Kushi stops her saying this is her job now, her responsibility to her family, so she must continue with this job no matter what abuse she is given.  There is no escape, she is committed. 

Payal is helping Naniji with the preparations she wipes her cheek and some sindor has left a stain there.  Akash notices and like a mime gestures for her to check her cheek in the reflection of her thal; another marked woman for the Raizada men.  πŸ€£  She whispers thanks to him.  I love the harp and flute music which represents Akash and Payal's romance.  Akash so shy but so obviously smitten by Payal is adorable.  They will not escape DM's plan for them and I don't think they want to by the look of things.

Pooja begins and Nani takes the Shivling out of the cucumber. Anjali washes it as Kushi pours the milk, Kushi calls Lavanya over to help and she pours the water.  Everyone is so happy at the birth of Lord Krishna.  Buaji hands over the drape to Mami who ofcourse tsks her.  The two of them are so funny together!  Anjali places the Shivling on its seat on the swing and they all pray.  Kushi gestures to Lavanya to place her hands in prayer mode.  She does but is looking around; Kushi then places Krishna in the swing.  Nani asks Kushi to go to the kitchen and get the forgotten ghee.  Kushi tells Lavanya to place the crown on Krishna's head.  Lavanya would probably love to escape at this time.

She goes to the kitchen and the butter is being held out to her by none other than Kansa, oops I mean, ASR.  He says Di sent it.  She takes it and notices that he has some butter on his sleeve.  She can't resist but tell him that the God Gopal has sent him a sign.  The only sign it is is that his shirt is ruined.  She tries again.  Wait!  Anjali comes over Kushi tells her what happened it must be a sign.  He must come to pooja. Anjali tells him Kushi is right you should come.  He says to Di that she knows he doesn't believe in such things.  Kushi says but that day at the temple on Teej'.she shuts her mouth.  He glares at her.  Come on Di says.  He says to her that day you insisted and I went, but this is my home and I can do what I want.  Nani calls for Anjali.  Anjali leaves and Kushi looks at him disappointed.  He goes to leave and she says how can you leave you have been sent a sign by the God'He angrily turns to her saying it is only butter and it does not mean anything but increase my laundry bill, that's all.   He does not believe in signs or portents and if the God wants to strike me with lightning then so be it.  He has escaped.

Kushi can't believe that someone doesn't believe in God. She is now having a conversation with herself about the importance of Krishna's birthday and the respect of it.  He speaks so rudely she will not forgive him that so easily.  She speaks to the God now and says not to worry she will bring him back, that Lord Govenor, and make him apologize to you!  He Will Not escape!

Lavanya is trying to place the crown on Krishna's head but to no avail it keeps falling off, frustrating Nani.  Lavanya wishes she can do something she knows how to do.  Kushi hears and says hve I got a job for you!  She says for her to come and she will show her how to win Nani's heart.  They are in Lavanya's room and she has made her wear a beautiful pink saree.  Lavanya is complaining she does't understand why people think she doesn't know how to wear one.  Look, it's ready she turns to walk away and it unravels. OOO Kushi let me help you.  She shows her how to fold it and place it.  Lavanya is thoroughly frustrated. She tries but it doesn't work.  She says she doesn't learn it because Kushi doesn't teach her well. Lavanya tells her this is not a school and you are not a teacher.  If you can't teach me then quit.  Kushi is dumbfounded, when did she ever do anything bad to her, she asks La to not speak like that.  Lavanya answers Because Chamkilli of your attitude.  Who is the one with the attitude,La? Look, you are under a misconception, today is Jamashtani and you want to impress Nani.  Stop focusing on me and focus on impressing her or you will lose this opportunity.Oh, okay tell me what I should do, La answers.  She hands her the sarees ends and La tucks it in and mentions how uncomfortable it is although she looks quite beautiful in her pink saree.  Kushi says now you have to get Arnav to come to the pooja.  Nani will be happy!  Lavanya says that's impossible.  It will never happen.  Noone can convince him to come to pooja and do arti.  No way!!! Kushi tells Lavanya that Nani would be impressed and thrilled with her if she can accomplish this.  Okay forget it kushi says; the seed has been planted, there is no escape for you now ASR.  Let's go Kushi says and Lavanya says you go ahead.  AAAHHH, she took the bait.

ASR is yelling at Lavanya he has said it already he will not come for pooja.  Lavanya says come on, I am going and I don't believe in such things either but it will impress Nani and she will be happy.  LEAVE ME ALONE, LAVANYA!  Okay and she walks away.  It looks like he is thinking? Hmmm?

Nani asks Kushi where is Lavanya?  Kushi tells her she went to call ASR for pooja. Nani says, hmmm, no he won't come.. he is stubborn.  (premonition of remarriage words said to Kushi by Dadi). Kushi returns with, no Nani, he will surely come!  He can not refuse Lavanya.  Nani says you thought that Lavanya can do something even Anjali can't do!   Lavanya whispers that was a very bad idea; ASR didn't agree and Nani got upset.  A lightbulb goes off in Kushi's head, she has an idea.  Lavanya takes Kushi's idea to Anjali and Nani, "Di, I have an idea to get ASR here."  Nani says she doesn't trust her after all that she has seen her do.  Anjali encourage Nani to listen to her.  Nani tells her to be very careful with her words.  Kushi starts to pray in her head to Gopal and she apologizes for lying to bring ASR to pooja, but if you can be a little mischevious then why can't she?  He will definitely not escape her plan this time!!!

ASR is working on the computer the lights go out.  "What the hell? JAI PRAKSASH!!!!"  He is so full of anger this man, like a twisted spring he is about to take off and he is off.  JAI PRAKASH!  JAI PRAKASH! He walks down the stairs.  He goes to the pooja table and lights the lamp.  The lights turn on!  Oh, how the Divine works!  Happy Birthday Krishna, Long Live Krishna, Anjali, Kushi and La say to him.  He glares walks forward and so do they.  They are not letting him escape this time!  Di what kind of joke is this?  Anjali says it is the will of God.  If you stay she would be so happy.  He goes to leave and Anjali takes hold of his wrist. Please!  All right, Di, can he ever refuse her?

They stat the pooja Nani starts the arti followed by Anjali handing the thal to Arnav, Kushi looks at him and winks at Krishna.  She did not let him escape; she will do anything to bring him back into the fold and to bring the Divine to his stone cold heart.  Arti continues with Lavanya (Kushi had to show her the right direction to round) and then Anjali.  As Anjali Makes her round she is thinking about her snakewa husband!  I wish she could escape from his mesmerizing hold he has on her. 

GH Shyam starts his arti almost maniacally.  As he brings his thal around and around his eyes glaze over.  It frightens me.  His mind is on Kushi not his wife.  He threatens Krishna; he can not take Kushi away from him.  She is his, at all costs.

Kushi makes her arti and he just slightly leans his head towards her, he knows she is there and what she is doing.  She didn't let him escape she got her way.  Mami and her family's turn is next followed by Buaji 's family returning to Kushi who is returning the tray when suddenly it looks like the flame may go out and bot her and Arnav reach out to shield the flame from being extinguished.  For someone who doesn't believe he quickly shielded the lamp a second time (he did it for Di before).  Now it is time to swing Krishna and the whole family does this even ASR who is handed the chain by Kushi( Kushi gives Krishna a thumbs up this time). He tuly hasn't escaped!!!

Mami and Buaji are at it again the translation was a little screwy so next!  Lavanya says to Nani aren't you glad ASR came to pooja it was her idea.  Nani says really? I don't think she really believes her.  Lavanya tells Kushi that Nani is very happy and impressed by her, so now I don't have to tell everybody that it was your idea to shut off the lights.  Just then ASR walks by and overhears their conversation.  Kushi says she doesn't want any credit; that was the will ofKrishna. He wants to run away from Krishna, Krishna played it so well thatone dictator lost in the end.  La says "Whatever, Chamkilli." 

He is fuming.  He forcefully grabs Lavanya and spins her around in his room, she asks him what happened?  WHAT HAPPENED? He responds.  He can see all the others bothering him about pooja but her?  How come you let Kushi kumara Gupta influence you?  He can't believe she was a part of this plan to trick him.  He says Kushi has managed to trick her, Nani and Di.  Lavanya says to him why can't he see that Nani was very happy he came to pooja.  She says she was happy with you and happy with me.  Why didn't you tell me about the plan he wants to know.  He leaves.  Lavanya says to herself that there is no way she will lose ASR trying to impress Nani.  "Chamkilli, now you will see who I really am; I will teach you a lesson'.'

There's no escape for you now!

cynthia, haven't seen 70, but abs enjoyed your escape artist take. this time even pink bold underlines were not enough, emoticons joi the appreciation. everything asr si really the treat in this episode, what. but i have to say, as i read and recalled, i really started feeling bad for asr. it is such a problem to be different in ths world, isn't it? especially in a culture that does not  appreciate individuality as such, hero yes, but within a cultural and traditional framework.

you know, somewhere deep down, to mess with someone's belief system whatever it may be, is kinda nahiiin for me. my poor asr, these bad conniving women, i better take over...  πŸ€£

loved ze takewa.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 67 & 68:
 Quick thoughts

Khushi's dream sequence is hilarious!!!  As mentioned in my Epi 66 analysis, i feel  her conscious is going through a lot. In addition to her need to punish him, her dream also hints at how La living with him is bugging her, because his punishment was "Lavanyji ke saath na rehne ki (to not live with La)" ... 

this man intimidates the daylights out of her, even in her dreams, he makes her so weak. "Tumhe to dara sakta hu (i can scare you though)"...UFF!

The next day, at the breakfast table, Arnav's heart skips a beat hearing Khushi's name😳, soon after he gets up to leave for work when La tries to stall him "the thing is,if you leave that chamkili will be here." La spills the beans on Khushi's deal with Anjali "she won't see your face, she'll come after you leave and leave before you come"

This bit of information enrages Arnav, camera zooms in, eyes widened, eyes moving left to right and ofcourse the music of ASR.  For someone
who doesn't want to see this girls "shakal (face)" he sure seems bothered by her not wanting to see his. Isn't this arrangement  supposed to help him out?

Arnav in all of his rage walks towards the door to leave while Khushi just stepping in. they spot each other, game on! now for the epic walk:

she is eating her channa and angry at him for forcing La to live with him and he is bothered by  Khushi's deal 

Arnav :"Iski himmat kaise hui, mere hi ghar mein, mujhe naa dekhne kis shart rakhne ki?" 
translation: How dare she come into my house and make a deal not to see me?

Khushi: "Kaisa aadmi hai? jo kisi ladki ko zabazasdi bina shaadi kiye rakh raha ha " as she's about to cross him she whispers, "bina shaadi ke saath saath rakshash"
Translation: What kind of a man is he? forcing a girl to live with him" ..."unwedded and a monster"

He over hears her and a sexy "What the!" falls outscaring Khushi and she  decides to run...straight into the pillar. they both stood there hurt

Today is Janmashtami, the birth of the supreme Lord Krishna,  

The way IPK writers told this story through Khushi was magnificent. my words can  not do it justice.

Since La was having trouble understanding (shocking!)... Khushi uses examples and tacticts to make her understand. "Pretend Anjaliji is Devki." ASR makes quiet and entrance.just as she gets to Kans, Devki's ruthless brother.As Khushi unknowingly points to Arnav calling him "Kans mama!" ...ooops, her hiccups signals her of his presence. Her eyes widen with fear  and she looks up, sure enough he's there

More than anger, she hit a nerve. Even if it was unintentional this time, Khushi's name calling,the ones that suggest he's a monster really get to him. Earlier this morning after the "epic walk" and now "kans"...both times left him hurt. 

He tried so hard to explain to her that he is not a monster, it was important to him and it's still important despite his rakshas mask to driver her away. Other than the "gurur" part he is nothing like kansa, and would die a millions deaths but NEVER treat his sister the way Kansa did.  Infact, IMO though he doesn't believe in the higher powers, if there is one higher power  rooting for him up above, its Lord Krishna, whose biggest lesson to mankind is Karma, selfless deeds without "fal ki aasha (hope of fruits baring  meaning selfless deeds with no strings attached)". As a business man he may be selfish but as a man, selfless to the core. Later we see a touching scene with him outside the  mandir helping and putting a smile on a little girl, is that not worth a thousand prayers chanted inside the mandir? we also learns that he donates generously to the hospital. He knows his rights and wrongs and sticks by them . He never did any of this to show to anyone, and till now it never bothered him what others thought of him...but with Khushi, it matters

Arnav leaves to go pick up the stuff for the evening puja, he calls the house where noone is around except Khushi (thank you DM!) "hello"
Arnav in full ASR mode, especially after being called names twice today "kaun? (who's this?)"

Love the little nok-jok that followed, and watching Arnav get mad because Khushi was right about the elaaichi...and his phrase "agar tumhari inquiry khatam ho gayee ho (if you are done inquiring...)" such a husband thing to say isen't it? πŸ˜†

Also noticed in the back of Arnav, red chunnis and the same yellow/orange flowers that were there during teej at the mandir. Maybe the CV's didn't mean anything by it, but it reminds me of their deep connection at teej, and the constant pull towards each other,  which is present here also. and all the "Reds" of course signifying their union. during Teej, he broke her fast and now she's well on her way to becoming his spiritual wife...IMOπŸ˜ƒ

Arnav comes home and right away feels her presence...no doubting this time! 

He becomes so helpless when this feeling takes over, it leaves him no choice but to just "mehsoos" and taker her in. She feels him too, 

and perhaps just as helpless but still a bit better at shaking it off. so she does and proceeds to hand La's forgotten phone, she slips on something Mami spilled earlier, but he catches her on impulseπŸ‘, even if means flinging half of all the purchases..."Rabba ve."

edited/added: A yellow hankercheif  joyfully flies down. In the spirit of Krishna, i can't help but think how his signature clothing color is yellow. I have no choice but to take this yellow piece of cloth as his blessing for these two eternal lovers.

I love that they are Rabba veying at the same spot they did their epic walk against each other this morning. Rabba ve  makes them forget everything. when they do snap out of it, he realizes the damage this KKG has causes and is about to yell at her but  is saved by Anjali

ASR finally gets a chance to act out his frustrations of the the day (her deal to not see him, and name calling twice) when he over hears Khushi asking Anjali to talk to her, about leaving early for the holiday, after a little back and forth between Anjali and Khushi, he jumps in
 "Di aise logon se aise baat nahi karte, overtime ke paise offer karo, shokh se rukegi.(Di, that's not how you talk to these ppl, offer her overtime, she'll gladly stay)"

Fiesty Khushi is back! "Anjaliji, i'm talking to you, but remind your brother that not everything is baught by money"
"yah right, everything buy you!" he fires back. Anjali begs him to stop, but its Naani to the rescue, "don't try to use your business lanuage in this work, beside you already have too much responsiblity, leave this to us" 
Love this scene, Naani stands besides Khushi favoring her (in every way), while Anjali is neutral, smack in the middle, and Arnav stands on the opposite side, "against" Nani, "against" Khushi. It'll be Nani's win at the endπŸ˜‰

Naniji invites Buaji and Payal to celebrate Janmaashtami, bechara Snakewa his luck shows no sign to turning

Interesting last scene as Mami fuels La's fire against Khushi. "u phatti saari ki entry hui zabarjast aur tumri? zabardasti" what a dialogue from mamiji accidentally but brilliantly points out it was never meant to be with La and always meant to be with Khushi...she advises la "planning karega padi"...uh oh, these two are up to no good. 

Drool Corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ love this helpless expression β€οΈ

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thread 6!πŸ₯³

Congrats !
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

res

Edited:

@Indi and Durga - Thanks for starting this ROCKIN thread!  πŸ€— πŸ‘   Indi, you are a super star for continuing with the thread!! πŸ‘β­οΈ β­οΈ

@ArshiHamesha and Supriya - You both beautifully captured the special moments with your collages!  Supriya, I really love your "Beauty and the Beast" piece!  ⭐️⭐️ πŸ‘

@wiwy - Great riddle!  I will have to think about it! chinscratch.gifπŸ‘ β­οΈ

@Ami - You never fail to make all of us drool!  I'm really touched that you mentioned my name!  πŸ€— *hands over my heart*  I love your nickname for us "Blasters." β­οΈπŸ‘

@Durga - Loved your poem!  It beautifully represents everyone's uniqueness here!  Great job on the index! ⭐️ πŸ‘

@samin - Great work on the names! πŸ‘ β­οΈ

@ArshiHamesha - Just wow on your take of IPK symbolisms! πŸ‘β­οΈ

@ Cynthia - Awesome piece on Arshi as "Beauty and the Beast" with the amazing vm! ⭐️ πŸ‘

@chalhov - Waiting for the rest of your post

smiley-happy096.gifsmiley-happy096.gifsmiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif smiley-happy096.gif

Thank you all for the fabulous main page!!  I'm very glad and proud to be amongst you all talented ladies!        Love you all!  heart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gif
Ok, let's continue to blast away to Arshiland!!!  😎
Button ney...button ney...button ney...    party.gif toast.gifyahoo.gif

of course i had to mention your name Katlyn! The thread wasn't as alive back then and though i started to write just for myself, nothing else,  it was nice to be acknowledged, both for the writing and the drools. πŸ€— so thanks!