Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: colorsluv

Congrats fr the new SS.
I just loved the concept of this story & Madhu...!!
God she is so cool.
Cont soon.

Hahahaha yes she is! Your gonna see that there's much more to her! 
Thankuuu! 
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read ur ss :runaway baby...loved it...v interesting...loved to c such a bold madhu...i wasnt able to resist my laughter on dis line of urs " I stood right in front of her like a 15 year old who just lost her virginity…"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...thnks dear...it was fun reading...keep writing...🤣🤣
Nian4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: philantus

read ur ss :runaway baby...loved it...v interesting...loved to c such a bold madhu...i wasnt able to resist my laughter on dis line of urs " I stood right in front of her like a 15 year old who just lost her virginity'"🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...thnks dear...it was fun reading...keep writing...🤣🤣

heyyy thank youu!!! yayyy im glad you likee itt!!!
yess i will!
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im liking Karan & Trish as a couple. Madhu is ekdum bindass.. Waiting for the other Kundra!!!

Update soon
Nian4life thumbnail

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Im liking Karan & Trish as a couple. Madhu is ekdum bindass.. Waiting for the other Kundra!!!

Update soon

yayyy!!! Thank you check in tomm for an update!! 😃
Nian4life thumbnail

CHAPTER 2-AND I MET YOU
I entered the place, there was havoc all around well obvious I know but since my daily sunday night outs at CZAR, I didn't ever find the place so crowded, and of course messy!
My current muse stood by my side clinging onto my arm, gosh! She had started to get on my nerves now, I had already tolerated her for half a month now! Wasn't that enough? I mean how on earth am I suppose to tolerate a foolish bimbo like Deepali who cares about nothing else but her daddy's money and make-up kit? Wondering why I'm still into this shit? Well cause she's the Editor of FQ! The problem- she's good at her work...
"What's the commotion about?" Dips asked Amy, the bartender when we finally pushed ourselves in to reach there! Just imagine The RK- actually needed to go through that hell, how much I despised discs! 
"DJ Madz is in the house!" Amy exclaimed all excited and jumpy!
It didn't bother me until I saw Deepali choke her drink...
"She.." Dipali spoke " She's back?" Deepali inquired, her voice amused?
"Yesss and she's better, hotter, sexier than before!" Amy spoke with full energy,
God how did a DJ bring out such mixed reactions? I was least bothered... It didn't matter much to me if u ask, my life was none of what she had just mentioned.
I mean Rishab Kundra definitely had girls drooling over him, and for me hot girls were as good as an amazing drink! Didn't matter, didn't care... ,
Dipali rolled her eyes in a state of mock and I pretended to not care about her reaction and that's when I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around only to be crushed by two pair of arms around my neck... I almost choked and then realized who it was, ah! My ever so enthusiastic sis-in law!
I saw a huge smile lit on her face and then my eyes met my brother's who looked away embarrassingly!
I broke the hug and noticed she was high!
"Heyy Trish!" I tried to sound enthusiastic, but my face gave it away I guess!
"Hiii... RK and... Deeepsss!!" Okay she was high- literally!
Karan looked at me helplessly, I gave him a pity look... I wasn't good at expressions or expressing okay!?
That's not my fault, its my childhood's... You see as much happy as I may seem from outside, I'm an irreparable soul. And my family knows that, but do they stop trying?
No, never!
"Karan, what exactly are you doing here at this time?" I inquired, I sounded like a true big brother, but Karan wasn't the kinds to party a day before work commences!!
"I didn't know I was suppose to tell you about my daily whereabouts bro!" Karan spoke in an agitated manner...
Dipali and Trish had already hit the dance floor so that left us- Brother Bonding I guess...
"Seriously RK, can I ask u something?" Karan looked at me with concern in his eyes...
"Shoot"
"Why Dipali?"
I looked at him and then asked Amy to prepare a drink for me...from the corner of my eye I saw her smirk... Was she eavesdropping? Well that didnt bother me, amongst the lot that I had calluos flings with Amy was by far the best! No complains and no demands!
"Don't ask"
"Hey, you're 26 dude! You can still do better!"
"I do the best"
"That's why u've got that bimbo?" Karan mocked, amazing isn't it how your standard suddenly goes low because of one single alliance in your life?
"Shut up! I'm gonna call it quits anyhow..." I muttered...
"Really? You said that the last time we met! Which was day before!"
"Wait and watch!"
"Right RK, btw... Don't tell me your serious about her?"
I scoffed, a rather cold-painful laugh...
"Serious? That's gone karan..."
Karan looked at me hopeful, "You can give it a chance, love is something that can change things..."
"I don't love Karan, you know it very well... I don't wanna continue with this."
I finished my drink and planned it now- I walked up to Dipali who threw herself at me as soon as I reached her and I said it! I told her I didn't need her anymore! Though she was high she still fought with me, throwing herself at me! I pushed her aside and she stomped outside the disc!

When I returned I saw Karan with Trish in some corner, he was probably controlling her or maybe not-as I saw him lean towards her...

I asked Amy to make another one for me, the music was too loud and the noise was annoying the wits out of me... Whoever this DJ Madz or whatever was, she surely was uproarious!
I scanned the disc and suddenly my eyes stopped looking at a figure, she was at a far distance from me but the first thing that I could notice about her was that she was Lively, like she didn't care if the world was there or not, like this was her last day... I saw the figure dressed in a an off-shoulder top that was tied up just slightly above her belly, exposing her perfect stomach, and she wore shorts... Showing off her perfect silky legs... Even at a distance one could say she was hot! Damn hot! She played with the DJ controllers and for a second I was lost looking at her hair... The curly heavenly locks falling all over her place, I couldn't notice her face... As it was not showing properly in those flash DJ lights but I did notice her externally! She was a hipster, I could make that out but she didn't care about the world- literally! She enjoyed each and every moment... Of dancing, singing

"Mesmerized?" I was brought out of my trance by Amy...
"I...uhh..." I was well checking out that girl and wished it was me instead like that, yeah?
"Not your fault, its in her! She's like that... You'll love her the moment you meet her...she knows how to live life" Amy said looking at the exuberant girl!
"You know her?" I asked curiously
"Dude, she's the DJ!" Amy spoke incredulously...
So this was the chick that had taken CZAR by storm!
"So that's her"
"Ahhuh! She's been working here for a while,  she doesn't charge money though... Says she doesn't need it... This is her hobby...well she's always in demand out here" Amy spoke while making another drink for me...
"I didn't see her around" I was getting inquisitive now.
" Well, she had gone to India, hometown you know!"
"Interesting, never seen an Indian girl so full of life!" I was amused...curious and explorative, everything about her seemed so alluring!
"And its Usher ft. David Guettaaa!! Without youu! Dedicated to Trishna from Karan!!"
I heard the DJ,  Madz say it!
Trishna immediately kissed Karan while he just figured out what happened!
I, Well I stood there looking at the girl who captured my eyes and refused to let them linger around somewhere else!
"Type casting girls of your own Nationality, are we?" Amy smirked... Handing me the drink and catching my attention..
I rolled my eyes...
"Can we have competition here? Shots? " I exhaled after finishing my drink, I wanted to get drunk today... I wanted to feel light! Finally, I had gotten rid of Deepali and now this girl- I was starting to envy her, how could someone be so satisfied in life? So carefree and full of energy? Like they didnt give a S*** about the world? I know that's insane, but you can't tell that to a person who has lived only in the dark for almost 12 years of his life!
"Hellooo, Mr. Lost, shall I lay it out?" I heard Amy waving a hand in front of me...
"Yes, for sure..." I was beginning to think of the past and that wasn't a healthy sign...
"Okkayyy everybodyy!!, C'mon at the Bar Counter!! Got a Competition lined up peoplee!!" Amyy almost screamed enthusiastically on the mike next to the counter!
Within 5 minutes a huge crowd gathered around me... But I didn't care about them... I wanted to get drunk tonight so that I can pass tonight...
"So Mr. Kundra!! How many??" Amy eyed me with an arched brow,
"21" I spoke my voice filled with surety... That should suffice I guess...
"Whoaaa!! Okayy then everyone someone's on a roll!" Amy screamed aloud provoking the crowd to hoot, all this just added to the factor of my desire to get drunk...
I saw Amy lay down the drinks and then she passed me a lemon,
"Okayy then, shoot!" She said out aloud... I didn't wait for her to say anything further and I started gulping down the drinks one after the other...
"17, 18,19 and... Okaayyy that's a 20 & 21!" Amyy screamed and there followed the crowds hooting! 
"Anyone up for a competition??" She eyed the crowd and then shook her head when no one responded... Oh God! The drinks were having an effect now, I felt a bit light but it felt good!
I was eased, just then a voice came from the back," Make it 22 for me"
Amy stared at the figure standing behind me and grinned while shaking her head... I looked back to see the owner of that melodious voice and... And... And... Okkay and I was mindf****d! It was her, the DJ... And if I just mentioned hot above then screw me! She was way beyond the explanation of words... I looked at her from bottom to top... And then suddenly I stopped as my gaze met hers...
Her eyes, OMG her eyes! They were exactly like HERS! Hazel brown, mesmerizing but these ones spoke volumes unlike the previous! She looked at me, right inside the eye and her expression changed from a happy-go lucky to a desirous one... I couldn't figure that out but there was something, something that she felt at that moment, I could sense it! Maybe she felt the same that I felt... Maybe not,...
I broke the eye contact as staring into those eyes were just opening up past memories, and I turned back...
She walked up to the counter where Amy had already set up her drinks and she stopped... Glancing at me once she started on her drinks... Gosh! And the way she drank... Whew! Was she really Indian?
"And that's a 22!" Amy shouted and the lady standing next to me threw her hands up in the air in a victorious shout... And she stood on top of the counter to do a little jig!
"Madz, I really shouldn't have given you that... I regret it now...get down!" Amy said looking at her skeptically.
She jumped down and went off-guard, and that's when I caught her...
We locked eyes again. She was smiling a genuine smile! Her hand reached up to touch the side of my face and that's when I made her stand still, causing her to form a frown on her face,
"Madz, please... I think you should go home now! The crowd isn't here anymore" Amy. Suggested, I didn't realise that those hooligans had left... Until now!
"Oohhh pleasee Amyy, u forgot what I told you??... We only Live Once and that once should be worth  a 100 'once's'" Madz spoke...  
'That once should be worth a 100 'onces'' that line caught me off-guard, Oh God! Not Again! This girl was drawing my past close... There was something about her no doubt, but I had to stay away from her... She was contagious and I knew if I stood there for one more moment, I would fall weak!
"Andd you..." The DJ eyed me with an expression that wore... Admiration?
She was closing in on the gap b/w us and that's when I turned around and walked off... Sure it was rude! But it was the best! It was better... For her and for me.

I struggled to get up in the morning fluttering my eyes shut As the sunlight shone bright upon me! Ah! My head, I tried recalling the events of last and the only thing that played in my mind were two pair of hazelnut brown eyes staring at me- mind you just the eyes! I remembered those eyes as a part of my bitter past but then these eyes were slightly different, they were... Beautiful! I faintly remember having shots and then a girl falling into arms... Okay, the DJ- that girl! The one that caught me off guard! I don't remember much... Just this much... How on earth did I even reach here? Gosh! My head was killing me, I wished alcohol was made just to give you a 'high' effect and no after affects!
I looked around the room, oh wow! It had been a mess! The pillows scattered, a bottle of beer crashed on the floor and the chair tossed over! How cool am I? I vent out my frustration on things  inside my house...Why again was the reason for such an absurd way of venturing out my anger?
Ya, the past...
Gosh! I needed a break, I wish I could just go and relax somewhere with choti ma! (Karan's mom)
"Bittujii... Bittujiii" I shouted for my short and ever-so loyal manager of 8 years! How was the guy coping up with me? But then... I payed him a juicy amount! He ought to!
"Yes chief, so..sorry I was.." He stopped midway when he saw the condition of the room! He looked at me with panic written all over his face and then lowered his eyes. He was used to this now, I guess or so I assumed! He was someone who did handle me during the worst times!
"What's my schedule for today?" I inquired while placing a hand on my forehead hoping it would reduce the pain!
"Uhh... Chief you've to go for a meeting at 10 to Upper Town, from there office and then a press conference is being organized for you to talk about the upcoming issue of FQ... That's all for today,chief" Bittuji answered... So efficient...
"Cancel office for today, I'm not in the best of moods,"
"But chief..."
"No buts, just do as I say..."
"You don't understand chief, the new interns are ready for joining today!" He spoke his voice worried.
Darn it! I detest work sometimes! Now I had no option but to go!
"And... Chief u will also meet the assistant today, the one you chose... Who will assist you for your first edition of the supplementary!" He added...
I nodded," then postpone the press conference"
He sighed in relief and nodded, I gestured him to leave as I got up to freshen up for a not-so happening day! 

I was busy scanning a few documents for my hotels when I saw Bittuji come in, I looked up towards him...
"Chief the lady who is suppose to assist you is here" he spoke
"Okay, send her in!"
He nodded and left...
I went back to looking at the files and stood up to get another one when I heard a familiar melodious voice from my back.Maybe the effect of the alcohol was still prevailing...

"Excuse me?... Sir?"
I turned back only to be left dazed and shocked... For God-sake! Not her...
I looked at her intently, Damn! Those pair of eyes!
She looked aghast, elated and abashed all at once! Damn she looked so cute adorning a sleeveless red colored half embroidered top and white jeans with just the right amount of matching accessories!
"Madhubala Mallick sir, your... Project Assistant!" She said embarrassingly while I just sighed and shut my eyes closed...

Holaa people, OKAY so here's the most awaited entry of our dear Senior Kundra, well because he's such a complicated charachter it actually took me two long days to come up with something appropriate to write down this update i.e. his P.O.V! do leave your queries,suggestions, views and feedback! its a delight to read them and also, im sorry for not being able to individually respond to all comments as ive been running short of time!  Exams u see so thanku for such a fantastic respond and please do continue to shower your responses through comments and likes! 
Love Anoki
Priya46 thumbnail
AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic update👏RK's intro was awesome  😊 Karan & his conversion was typical Bro's talk..Like the concern Karan have for Bro..😊 Madhu is really full of life...the DJ ing & shots .😛.Does RK know Madhu before? Continue soon..It will be fun to see their interactions in office,,.
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such an awesome update..it's very interesting SS..DJ cum mod n hep Madhu with serious Kundra..n their first meet they compete over shots😆..wow am already lovin it so much😳
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ahh I really liked RK's point of view, well done, hope Madz helps him to become happy!