Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmm, can not help remembering a movie by Balumahendra where Revathi throws her hubby away after he comes back from the clutches of an actress. "Will you forgive if the roles reversed?" Well, this crew can not become a Balumahendra or Balachander. But I expected Vikatan to respect women a little more !! Vikatan disappointed me. 
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I saw the episode too, i just hate Archana when she was begging Selvam to give her baby. I just hate the whole stupid serial. Im happy that she signed the divorce paper though.

Selvam & Nandhini, you both are #$^**)&%$##@@^^^$##@ 😡 and made for each other...

Edited by Vani19 - 11 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapooo

Hmm, can not help remembering a movie by Balumahendra where Revathi throws her hubby away after he comes back from the clutches of an actress. "Will you forgive if the roles reversed?" Well, this crew can not become a Balumahendra or Balachander. But I expected Vikatan to respect women a little more !! Vikatan disappointed me. 

The movie is Marubadiyum, akka,  excellent movie.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Archana back to normal maybe she will fight now  - get little revenge on villi and villan - Selvam needs to lose everthing and he will face reality - Archana is a stong lady hope the writer and director should give her some diginity  for the title at least
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

ratna, yesterday's episode was better .. selvam gave back the baby after archana signed the divorce paper. Kumar tried to stop her but she signed it .. way to go!!👍🏼 

selvam is sick 🤢 what happen to his so call sentiment talk about his baby bla bla... i actually never wanted archana to give the divorce but since that selvam is using baby to threaten her .. his no longer a human being at all!!

I wonder what is with this director who uses baby for all this sort of stupid issues.. also with abortion 😡 first in tms and nethu in Tendral 🤢

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wen wil dis story end.. Can't tolerate dis nandhini.. herexpressions😡
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Enum mudiyalaya? Enum 2 episode la mudinjiruma?
mellisai thumbnail
Gisel, minimum innum 2 weeks irukku .. new serial promos r usually aired 2 weeks before the start so this will go on for another 2+ weeks!!
seelaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Gisel, minimum innum 2 weeks irukku .. new serial promos r usually aired 2 weeks before the start so this will go on for another 2+ weeks!!

Yeah, oru varam  timing illama promo, next week with timings ! Athukku appuram thaan mudiyum indha nandini Ooda tholai !!
seelaks thumbnail
Short update - 28 th feb

* Archana wants to stay in illam as she feels she will be happy seeing children's faces. 

* Nandini tells Selvam to throw away the complex and look into business. The GM calls only Nandini. Selvam doesn't agree but Nandini says they can't afford to loose 20 crores and goes inside. Selvam is standing outside furiously. 

* Selvam is not interested in business. He goes to club. Few men who are drinking praise Nandini as she is behind Selvam's success. The group and Selvam enter into a petty fight.

* Nandini says its the habit of ppl who loose to talk badly. Selvam finds fault in the way she dresses and talks. He doubts her.

* Selvam slaps Nandini as she says ppl who are useless only will talk such bad things. She hits the stairs and falls down. Nandini is rushed to hospital. 

* Doctor scold Selvam for behaving badly and says she needs to arrange for blood to compensate the loss.

* KK comes to illam after vacating archana's house. The owner asks KK to pay the rent for the past 3 months in two days.