Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srinuvirika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
please update soon!!! its an amazing story!
-ayeshabfd- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys! This part is kinda short but please read! will appreciate some likes and comments! Did not get as much in my last update :( so i hope you like this one!!😉 

----------------------------------------------------

Part 9!!

Viren tucked Jeevika in and admired at her beautiful face. She looked so fragile and innocent. A sudden thought came to his mind making his eyes open widely with fright, he was remembering when jeevika nearly left him forever. A warm tear dripped from his eye while he thought about the happenings of the day before. He was unable to control his tears and dropped to the floor. All the emotions within him were let out as he silently cried.

He couldn't take it any more, all he had left in his mind were questions. Questions which he needed the answers to. Why did this happen to his jeevika? Was she at fault? Was he at fault?.
He put his hands on his face and cried a river. However he stopped instantly when he thought about jeevika, he needed to stay strong for her. He wiped his tears and rubbed his eyes which were now swollen from all the crying. He then stood up and sat on jeevikas bed while carefully caressing her cheek.

Soon later Jeevika jumped up screaming 'viren ji!' Sweat dripped own her forehead and she was breathing heavily..

Viren: Jeevika what happened? Are you okay?

Jeevika was still in shock.

Viren: Jeevika speak to me.. what happened? Did you have a bad dream?

Jeevika: V..viren ji I had a horrible night mare, a man came into my room an he was about to kill me but you came to save me an the man. the man stabbed you.

Jeevika started crying and hugged viren tightly.

Viren: Jeevika dont cry, it was just a night mare, look im fine, nothings happened to me.

Viren gently moved jeevika back and wiped her tears.

Jeevika layed back down in the bed and held on to virens hand.

Jeevika: Viren ji you must be tired, you should sleep too, its nearly midnight.

Viren agreed and was about to sleep on the chair when jeevika grabbed him by the arm. Viren turned.

Jeevika: Viren ji theres room for two, why dont you sleep with me on this bed? Jeevika said while smiling.

Viren smiled.

while jeevika moved to the side leaving some space for him

Viren: Jeevika, hmm don't you think that the bed is too small for both of us?

Jeevika: but Viren ji theres so much space here.

Viren: yeah but jeevika,  normally we're on a double bed and this is not even half the size so..

Jeevika: Viren ji, just come! I'm sure it'll be enough for both of us

Suddenly Viren was in the mood to tease his jeevika so instantly moved closer to her.

Viren: Look how eager my wife is for me to come on the bed, I wish she called me on to the bed like this every night!

Viren chuckled while jeevikas cheeks turned red. He quickly layed down on the bed and put his arm around jeevika who hid her face in his chest. She was feeling so secure and safe. Soon, they both fell asleep in each others arms...

Edited by -ayeshabfd- - 11 years ago
x.Henna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres!
Woohoo, first comment, doing Bhangra! [:D/]

I love how Viren had broken down and cried and then remebered he had to be strong for Jeevika, that part was really well written 👏

I really loved when Jeevika cried for her Virenji after she had a nightmare and I really loved the way viren comforted her, I really loved it when Jeevika told him about what happened in the nightmare, and how she had the guy had stabbed him and Viren reassures her that his fine. 😊

Especially love it when Jeevika wants Viren to stay with her and ask him to sleep on the bed, and Viren says is not big enough and Jeevika says it is and then he start to tease her, I really really really really loved the teasing bit. 😃 Edited by x.Henna.x - 11 years ago
romanticgurl070 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
wow jeevs want viren to share the hospital single bed with her, so cute
 n love the way viren teased her
-ayeshabfd- thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Henna.x

Res
Unres!
Woohoo, first comment, doing Bhangra! [:D/]

I love how Viren had broken down and cried and then remebered he had to be strong for Jeevika, that part was really well written 👏

I really loved when Jeevika cried for her Virenji after she had a nightmare and I really loved the way viren comforted her, I really loved it when Jeevika told him about what happened in the nightmare, and how she had the guy had stabbed him and Viren reassures her that his fine. 😊

Especially love it when Jeevika wants Viren to stay with her and ask him to sleep on the bed, and Viren says is not big enough and Jeevika says it is and then he start to tease her, I really really really really loved the teasing bit. 😃

Thank you so much!! Im glad you liked it! Love reading your comments!! you never fail to raise my spirits with your amazing comments!!😛

x.Henna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ayeshabfd-

Thank you so much!! Im glad you liked it! Love reading your comments!! you never fail to raise my spirits with your amazing comments!!😛

Awhh thanks, i love you. Something this good has to have good comments 😊
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
viren's break down n trying too be strong...so emotional
jeevika was cute n telling viren to sleep with her
thanx for pm...continue soon
koolgurl thumbnail

cool finally this tym u updated soon :)))

thnxs for tht
comming to the update
it was superb
like always
u wrote it beautifully
luv the way u described viren felings
the two of them are just adorable :))
thnxs for the PM
cont soon plz
:) 
-ayeshabfd- thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolgurl

cool finally this tym u updated soon :)))

thnxs for tht
comming to the update
it was superb
like always
u wrote it beautifully
luv the way u described viren felings
the two of them are just adorable :))
thnxs for the PM
cont soon plz
:) 

Thank you alot for this comment! x

soty24 thumbnail