3rd NOVEMBER UPDATE!

tangina r thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello guys this is the first time I'm writing an update so please forgive me if its not to good. So here is the actual update. i donno if anyone has been given the responsibility to do the update 2 day so im doing it😊..coz in the other thread some members Volunteered  but they were living in other parts of the world so it would be late by the time they write it.

UPDATE FRIDAY 3RD NOVEMBER

The first episode starts we see the back of a man im assuming its arshad warsi and we se a helicopter.

Arshad warsi says " hi this is arshad warsi and today 13 ppl will lose the freedom" and explains the concept of Big Boss. then Arshad sits in to helicopter and takes us to the big boss house the entrance has a swimming pool, gym a picnic area and we see the big boss kitchen. Arshad then takes us into the boys bedroom and then into the girls bedroom.

Arshad walks in to the passage and takes us into the confession room. All the celeb's will confess whats in there hearts in that room. Then he takes us into the living room and arshas says "soon this living room would become the leaving room" he adds "I heared walls have ears but these walls have eyes too" we see a wall which had mirrors on it from the outside it's a morror but from indside its glass .

We see a huge stage with a large audience and arshad is performing.arshad introduces the 13 stars the first one is introduced he says the person is a modle and actor he comes in style in a car salil ankola ( which explains his absence in kaa). He comes on stage and says a few words. He goes into the hosuse and as soon as he steps in says wow he opens the fridge and tries to open some of the dors but he fails he goes to the boys room and whistles he gpes more in to the toom where the dressing tables are salil came in wearing a suite and all..

The second celeb is introduced arshad says shes successful in modeling and acting we see a small promo of her who is kashmira shah. She says she will definitely pray pranks. She says she will make ppl do what she wants them to do. She says guys will try n become more friends with her. Kashmira was wearing a baby blue and greenish salwar kameez.

Aeshad calls the next celeb who is none other then the spicy mirchi which arshad says she is none other then rakhi sawant I knew it was her by the way I could tell by the way arshad was introducing her lol we see a promo of hers and she comes on stage wearing a weired golden hat lol sje says she will make everyone work and when they come back all tired she will dance do and item number or something. The crowd screams when she comes rakhi was wearing a black dress.. Arshad says I heared u done shopping worth 2 00 000 rakhi says I have to look good on tv u see. She says whats 200 000? Its nothing. Arshad says u guys have to dance for us so rakhi and kashmira dance a bit to yeh mera dil from don.

After the dance was finished arshad tells them to go into the house which is about 50 feet away from the stage. They look amazed when they see the house rakhi says someone pick my bag. The house is also very nice rakhi says she also says its better then her house so does kashmira. When they see salil they say there hi's and hello's salil doesn't look to happy when he sees her. It seems like rakhi and kashmira are really good friends and they joke around and they chose there beds in there room. Rakhi and kashmira chose the double bed to sleep on kashmira says if we sleep there together then India wont stop watcing lol.

The forurth celeb is introduce he says shes sweet sensitive and everyones fav bahu we see a bahu in the promo shes in a mandir she says I didn't want 3 husbands a bad saas why did her age turn 40yrs more within 2 days? and all its none other then rupali ganguli. She looks really pretty she was wearing white and purple sari when she goes in she sees rakhi and it looks like they don't know each other they introduce each other and kashmira hugs her they are friends it looks like.

The 5th celeb is introduced with a promo arshad says even Big B is impressed by him. Hes ravi kissen. He was wearing a red sherwani and omkara music was playing in the back when he arrives in the stage. He says he know this show would be a huge hit. He starts dancing when he comes on stage lol. Arshad sends him to the big boss house, when se stepps in he has a huge smile on his face rakhi and kashmira were waiting at the entrance, salil and ravi hug looks like there gonna get along.

The 6th celebrity is introduced in the promo they show someone who will make girls faint the 6th celeb is amit sadh. When he comes on stage he says he'll miss he's girlfriend neelu as he goes into the house everyone is there and salil and him hug and ravi asks about his hand. They meet the girls, kashmira doesn't know him but I think rupali knows him coz of the way they meet.

Arshad introduces the 7th celebrity he says that person has won the worlds biggest title we see a promo then we see his face he is Aryan vaid he wore a white suite and red shirt. He is mr. India Mr.international, model and actor. His family describes him and says he's a aggressive type of guy. Arshad says he would get a protien shake ( which Aryan cant live without) if he impresses the next celeb he has to praise her .

When Aryan sees the 8th celebrity Aryan is shocked he screams " are u joking?" he doesn't look to happy.

They show a promo she is bobby darling!!! She was wearing a baby blue dress Aryan takes her up to the stage. Aryan has to say romantic things to her then he would only get his protein shake. Aryan says " bobby give me my protein shake please" bobby says " u wont get the protein shake so easily" Aryan goes down on he's knees and pretends to kiss her hand.

Then both of them go into the bb house when they step in bobby says soo cute and Aryan says nice there r some weights thank god. Then everyone sees them there like oh good!! Everyone says hi and hello. Rakhi looks a bit disappointed she was standing with her hands folded. And when bobby darling left to the room everyone busted out laughing.

Arshad intro's the 9th celeb. In the promo kal ho na ho music was playing it is none other then kahin to hoga's CG. He is Deepak parshar. The very first mr. India. Arshad asks him a few questions and then he introduces the next celeb.

The 10th celeb was introduced arshad says he was the heartthrob when his first film came out he is rahul roy!! He goes upto the stage and says he has seen the other versions of BB and the person who stays controversial free wins! He says he can butter up people easily. Arshad and him hug and Deepak and rahul go into the BB house. When they go in they are impressed by the house. And the rest of the contestants hug each other where as bobby darling looks lost.

The 11th celebrity is introduced arshad says she's pretty, sensuous and have very expressive eyes. They show a promo and she is anupama varma!!! She says "im the the live and let live type of person".

The 12th celeb is introduced. From the promo she seems like a super model and she is carol gracias!! She says " shes going to find it difficult to live with people she doesn't know" arshad asks wheather she can understand hindi since most ppl inside wont be speaking hindi. Anupama and carol go into the BB house and as soon as they go in everyone is like "hello" most of them are meeting for the first time. The two girls go to there room and chose there beds.

Arshad introduces the last celeb the 13th celeb she is ragini shetty a actor from the south. Whe she comes out of the car she doesn't get much encouragement . Arshad asks if she can speak hindi and she replies positvly. Arshad says they will meet after 3 months and she goes in to the BB house. Arshad says thers a kahani mein twist she isn't any film star she isn't from the south she's a secret agent which they have sent ad=nd when she goes in BB calls he into the cinfession room she is told to read out the letter in front if her aloud. She has to read the letter to everyone in the letter bb says they have to much luggage and they have to get rid of 3o kilo's arshad locks the entrance and now they r locked for th next 3 months!!!

Edited by tangina r - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...that is a great Update, after the commendable live update by buttercup.

I hope, you will continue giving detailed update. 😊 Edited by an12345678 - 17 years ago
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the great updateπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ wheres the rest of the update  .. Edited by haaa_92 - 17 years ago
*dels* thumbnail
awesome update, thanx. i wanna see wats gonna happen? πŸ˜†
tangina r thumbnail

Originally posted by: haaa_92

thx for the great updateπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ wheres the rest of the update  ..

yea im sorry i wrote the whole thing on microsoft an copied the first part but by mistake the last part was missing i just added it no😊

sorry about that😳

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks soooooooo much for the update........can't wait to see who is the next celebs... but the list is definatly different than what mumbaimirror had published a few days ago.
thnx 4 the update 😊
i just saw the episode n i'm really looking forward to the next 3 months πŸ˜‰
tangina r thumbnail
im sorry about the last part my mistake 😳

i added it now πŸ˜ƒ
angeliclooks_me thumbnail
thx a lot 4 da detailed update! πŸ‘
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2