Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Dearest Arshi, BD, Chalhov, Cynthia, Durga, Indi, Katelyn, Ritu, Samin, Sohara and all my friends who have answered my riddle. Thankyou for your lovely answers! I was uffing and affing while reading them. Durga wanted to know if I would come up with a riddle everyday! Too taxing for my delicate brain but I will definitely try! Ofcourse I have promised to dedicate one to Goofy tomorrow. 😃
As regards the answer to my riddle, it has something to do with Arshi alright. But please don't throw eggs, shoes and slippers at me!😃RIDDLE: What makes the poolside the happiest and what makes it the saddest?ANSWER(wiwy ishtyle): The poolside is the happiest when ASR stands, sits or walks on it so that it can drool and fill up the pool!The poolside is the saddest when Arshi encounters at it get hot and happening and it fears all the pool along with the drool will evaporate!
Dearest Arshi, BD, Chalhov, Cynthia, Durga, Indi, Katelyn, Ritu, Samin, Sohara and all my friends who have answered my riddle. Thankyou for your lovely answers! I was uffing and affing while reading them. Durga wanted to know if I would come up with a riddle everyday! Too taxing for my delicate brain but I will definitely try! Ofcourse I have promised to dedicate one to Goofy tomorrow. 😃
As regards the answer to my riddle, it has something to do with Arshi alright. But please don't throw eggs, shoes and slippers at me!😃RIDDLE: What makes the poolside the happiest and what makes it the saddest?ANSWER(wiwy ishtyle): The poolside is the happiest when ASR stands, sits or walks on it so that it can drool and fill up the pool!The poolside is the saddest when Arshi encounters at it get hot and happening and it fears all the pool along with the drool will evaporate!
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi
Episode 62
Title Credit : Cynthia
i personally Loved Mami's Dialogue in this
"Ramayan katham hogawa aur ye puch rahi hai...Kunti kaun hai"(somethin lik this) really hilarious
nd i really liked how anjali said not kunti...but Sita
Dearest Arshi, BD, Chalhov, Cynthia, Durga, Indi, Katelyn, Ritu, Samin, Sohara and all my friends who have answered my riddle. Thankyou for your lovely answers! I was uffing and affing while reading them. Durga wanted to know if I would come up with a riddle everyday! Too taxing for my delicate brain but I will definitely try! Ofcourse I have promised to dedicate one to Goofy tomorrow. 😃
As regards the answer to my riddle, it has something to do with Arshi alright. But please don't throw eggs, shoes and slippers at me!😃RIDDLE: What makes the poolside the happiest and what makes it the saddest?ANSWER(wiwy ishtyle): The poolside is the happiest when ASR stands, sits or walks on it so that it can drool and fill up the pool!The poolside is the saddest when Arshi encounters at it get hot and happening and it fears all the pool along with the drool will evaporate!
Dearest Arshi, BD, Chalhov, Cynthia, Durga, Indi, Katelyn, Ritu, Samin, Sohara and all my friends who have answered my riddle. Thankyou for your lovely answers! I was uffing and affing while reading them. Durga wanted to know if I would come up with a riddle everyday! Too taxing for my delicate brain but I will definitely try! Ofcourse I have promised to dedicate one to Goofy tomorrow. 😃
As regards the answer to my riddle, it has something to do with Arshi alright. But please don't throw eggs, shoes and slippers at me!😃RIDDLE: What makes the poolside the happiest and what makes it the saddest?ANSWER(wiwy ishtyle): The poolside is the happiest when ASR stands, sits or walks on it so that it can drool and fill up the pool!The poolside is the saddest when Arshi encounters at it get hot and happening and it fears all the pool along with the drool will evaporate!
“Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” — Ottilie Weber 🎲Poolside Moments Index 🎲 Power of Love Threads 🎲ll Power of Love ll...
283