Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 60

Title Credit : Cynthia

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx Durga for your sweet feedback.❤️

Thanks Durga for the comments but just loved this in red.  says it all!!!
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@ Sohara I think Sanaya was wearing cloths by PH and Daljeet her own clothings. This was confirmed. Also Sanaya herself preferred to wear minimum jewelry and so she did look classy and it was easier to change. I however liked Sanaya's dressup in IPKKND. It did fit her character, made us focus on her acting more and moreover was rational. I loved Khushi's night cloths- because they were cotton and in solid colors. She did look quiet enchanting particularly in the pink one when she was wishing at the stars and the white one she wore after marriage. I think I would actually give points to PH for giving each one an outfit which made them look the best. I do not think Sanaya would have looked prettier in a night gown during wishing at the star. And yes we all knew Anjali had good taste in sarees. So when she came on stage most of the time I was looking at her saree. The only time she was not was after Shyam left which actually made us focus on her acting.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Thanks Durga for the comments but just loved this in red.  says it all!!!

@ Durga- nice feedback. I think one of their driver knew the house address not necessarily the one who took them there. Also she had Khushi's buaji's tel number- might have obtained it from there.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 61

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc3JV71UbSA[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Thursday, 25 August, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBoo9OuLMNQ

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward and discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for the link

anjali really played like her brother...

but all this will bring arshi together
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

A Sister's Love

Buaji answers the door thinking Shyam has come back already, "Shyam,Bubwa!...", she opens the door, "OH, NandKishore, who are you?" Two women are standing there beautifully and expensively dressed.  "Not God, but Raizada family! Are you Kushi's mommy?"one says.  The sparring has begun.  'No I'm her Buaji,'well I'm her Mami!'    The two women who have spoken have a stare down; words flying back and forth until Kushi comes to the door and introduces the two to Buaji.  Buaji these are the women of the Raizada family, she introduces Anjali and Mamiji.  Payal has come and said hello showing her sisterly love and support of her family.  Buaji says is this a live advertisement for jewelry? Mami responds, she doesn't know if she is inside or out the house is so small.  Kushi invites them in perplexed why they would be here in her humble home.  Meanwhile Shyam is outside, asking himself why Anjali is here.   

In the GH living room an insulted Buaji is looking away, Kushi brings water which Mami refuses but Anjali takes and drinks.  A sister's love will allow her to do anything even drink groundwater compared to mineral water which Mami has commented on.  (I am taking poetic license on this even though I know the Raizada's do drink groundwater, just to make a point).  Kushi asks why they have come and Buaji answers if they are here to complain about the sweets, she apologizes.  She explains when Kushi gets angry she makes mountains of jalebi.  Mami retorts that she used their ingredients to make that mountain! The sparring continues. She calls Kushi a cheat and that she spoiled the sweets and she brought torn sarees for them.  Buaji says enough, she has had enough of her complaints.  Kushi neither spoils desserts nor sells torn sarees.  She won't sit here and listen to her cheap complaints!  Mami tells her she has a sharp tongue and asks her if she is accusing her of lying?  (YES, you did, Mami!)  Buaji asks her if she wants to teach her manners.  She talks too much.  Mami answers, I just got started.  They both have gotten to their feet and even look like it may come down to fisticuffs but Kushi and Anjali step in between the two, each controlling their own Aunt.  Payal comes with snacks and Buaji makes another snide comment which again is returned by another even nastier one by Mami.  Holy cow, we can see the future here with their ongoing rivalry!  Finally, Anjali says they didn't come to talk about sarees or to complain about the desserts we came to make an offer to Kushi and there starts the story of a sister's love.

Kushi exclaims, "What?"   Anjali continues that she shouldn't worry this is not for AR Designs but for the Raizada house.  Mami says we already have enough servants and I thought right then and there Buaji would punch her as she nearly jumped out of her chair.  Thank DM that Payal was there to hold her down; she love's her sister so much.  Anjali says she wants Kushi to teach Lavanya how to be a good bahu.  Mami tells Anjali she is not thinking properly and to change her mind otherwise there will be many problems.(Premonition)  Anjali reassure her she knows what she is doing, a sister's love will prompt her to do anything for him.  Buaji chimes in, is the Raizada house a circus that you have to train the animals.  Mami answers with her famous hello, hi, bye, bye, you hit the target!  This really is a circus and there is one lion, my mother-in-law.  Buaji and she connected in some way just now.   And she doesn't need any education!  Buaji hails her NK and asks then who is the clown, YOU?  Sparring starts again.  How many times do I have to tell you that I am her Mami? Buaji says well I am her Buaji!  Kushi ignores the two and says to Anjali, why a job for her, why me?  How should she teach Lavanya? This thing' Anjali answers that she could do it too but Nani won't allow her.  She explains that Kushi has all the traditional qualities that Nani would like Lavanya to have.  She is from Lucknow, her lifestyle, her food preferences, how she dresses, how she talks to and respects elders, you have all the qualities Nani wants to see in a bahu (premonition) and she wants to see all this in Lavanya.  Anjali trusts that Kushi can help her. A sister's love has just laid down the plan.

ASR is working on his mini lap top, what is that BTW?  He is working and is distracted, maybe a thought of someone may be creeping into his mind.  Lavanya comes up and hugs him from behind and asks if he is still angry with her.  She comes around and sits next to him and tells him she promises that she will win over everyone's hearts in this house no matter how long it takes.  He answers her that she doesn't have to win anyone's hearts, but for him the only one that matters is his sister, if she is happy than all is well.  He gets up turning his back to her and continues, 'and if my sister is happy, then nothing is better.  I am able to do anything for her happiness (premonition!)  She responds, of course and what is important to him is important to her.  But she asks him a question, is there someone important in your life other than your sister?  He closes his eyes, taking in a deep breath and visualizes the other person that IS important to him.  He sees Kushi in the guest house angry and hair flowing, then in the red saree, all beautiful, gorgeous and sad, in the store room with her dupatta lovingly caressing him'Lavanya interrupts him, tell me ASR, is there anyone else?   He pauses'no, absolutely no, he walks away leaving her disappointed.

GH- Kushi says to Anjali that she respects her a lot but she can't take the job and Mami chimes in with okay let's leave this is the first true thing she has said.  Little do you know, Mami, that everything Kushi says is true!  Buaji tells Mami to be quiet already and know that she can do the job but doesn't want to, she is refusing it. Got that?  Anjali says to Kushi this is a paying job and she apologized for not being paid for the party.  Kushi asks for forgiveness but she just doesn't work in the presence of Arnav Singh Raizada.  Hell, hi, directly, Bye, bye Mami chants!  Anjali asks her, "What happened between the two of you? Look, I want you to do this.  Nani won't mind.  Lavanya has need of you.  Kushi interrupts her, "Anjali, please don't pressure me.  I agree we need money urgently. But I don't want to lose my respect for money. I can't take the job at least not after everything that happened between me and ASR."  Anjali wants her to think long and carefully and she says something that hits Kushi hard, "DO NOT IGNORE WHEN DESTINY KNOCKS!"   Kushi answers that this is very difficult for her and please don't complicate things by telling her that.  She respects her very much.  They get ready to leave, disappointed, but as Anjali is leaving an idea comes into her head, something that is so beyond her thought process, something only a sister's love could make her do. She turns back to Kushi, "well I want you to take the offer and with any decision you make I want the correct one.  I don't know if Chote remembers but I do, you signed a contract with ASR Company and you resigned before the expiration of that contract.  That means you have to pay the company one lakh rupees."  Mami comments that her arrogance has disappeared and now she is silent.  Buaji asks what does that mean.  Kushi answers Anjali is right and she has forgotten, but she would never believe it would be her to remind her of that.  Anjali continues, "Think about it.  Either accept the job or pay one lakh rupees to the company."  They leave, Anjali taking in and letting go of that deep breath of courage she just took, all for a sister's love.  Opening the door she turns back and tells Kushi she has a day to think about it and let her know of her decision.  Buaji is praying to NK and Kushi is in utter disbelief.

Anjali and Mami in the car driving back to RM and Mami asks her why did she do what she did to get Kushi into the Raizada house.  She understands she is a favorite of Nani.  She says why we don't split Lavanya teaching into 50/50; 50% Anjali and 50% Mamiji.  Anjali answers Nani says we can't help her and she doesn't want anymore arguments in the family.  Manorama readily agrees.

GH-Shyam asks Kushi what happened and she says Anjali came.  He asks who?  AARGGGHHH!!! Hate him!  Anjali, Lord Govenor's sister.  She tells him all that has happened and she says she thought she was so nice but NOOO, she is just like her demon brother.  Shyam says enough Kushiji, oh what Shyam did that bother you?  Too bad, you lost your rights on that woman the minute you set your lustful eyes on Kushi!  They ask him if anything legally can be done about the contract and he says no. Kushi in despair says what do we do?  He tells Kushi he will take on all her responsibilities now and pay the money to the company and then she will not have to work for the Raizada family.   

She is in shock.  What has this man said?  Will she take either proposition? She is worried and I expect a mountai of jalebi will be coming soon.

A sister's love can lead to anything... even blackmail.😉

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by ..Anita..

simply mind blowing

everytime you left me spell bound with your brilliant synopsis.

I couldn't mark a single line, coz I loved them all.

My answers are in purple.

Thnx Sohara for yourfeed back.Love your comments

Anjali was a sensible sister before the revelation of Shyam after the kidnapping.

Agreed after that God knows why did make her senseless

God is kind, though Sometimes he puts us on hardship.But fix everything in the long run.

No body knows more than I do.Totally agreed God knows his ways around us.

But the sweets were not rotten right? Mami fabricated just one box. I wish they would taste the sweets. So they will come to know that someone shammed.

No all sweets were not rotten.I just use that because of her monologue with DM when she made a joke that she will give her all rotten sweets as PARSAD

Barun Sobti,the sexiest man alive in this planet.

NO DOUBT❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@samin 

Thnx for reading and commenting and YES good point he was wearing her fav color and she was wearing his.Awesome observation👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Thanks ArshiH 😊. And, thanks for the picture, for that 🤗 from me too. I loved the look on their faces in this picture and that made me think about them and thus this poem. So, the credit goes to u. 😊 

Thnx Durga waiting next poem from your side.😛