Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Part Thirteen - The End

Madhu returned to their room and closed the door behind her. RK turned around to see her smiling. She walked towards him.

"I'm so glad you won the bet to be honest."

"And I'm so glad you didn't," RK laughed.

As soon as she reached him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and shyly looked towards the ground.

"Where were we?" RK asked passionately.

He picked her up in his arms and slowly placed her on the bed. He turned off the lights by flicking a switch and then stared at his beautiful wife.

She smiled up at him as he opened her hair and ran his hands through it.

"You're beautiful..."

Madhu blushed and lowered her eyes.

RK bent down and slowly kissed Madhu on the cheek. He kissed her other cheek, her forehead, and her chin. He teased her with his kissed and then finally his lips landed on hers. She ran her hands through his hair as his hands went behind her back. She felt his hands opening her dori as her fingers tightened in his hair and pulled him closer. He kissed her greedily and moaned under the kiss. Once her dori was open, he pulled away from her lips and ran his lips down to her jaw line. Madhu felt her heart racing and butterflies fluttering around in her stomach. His lips moved down her neck and towards her chest. RK sat up for a second and removed Madhu's top with her help; it ended up on the other side of the room. RK went back up and placed his lips upon hers as she began to unbutton his shirt. Once she undid the last button, he slipped off his shirt without leaving her lips. He removed his pants quickly and his underpants as well. He pulled away from the kiss and moved his lips down her body and then removed her bottoms. He undid her undergarments and for the first time in months, they both lay together in their bare skin. They felt pleasure feeling each other's skin against one another. RK went back to her lips and kissed her with full force, and then he pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers as they caught their breath.

"Ready...?" he asked passionately.

"Whenever you are..." she replied softly.

And with that, they were one. To avoid Madhu's screaming, RK placed his lips onto hers again and could feel her wanting to scream beneath their kiss.

RK grabbed their covers and pulled them over the both of them as they made love after months...

---

3 weeks later...

---

"RK! MAYA'S CALLING YOU!" Madhu yelled out for him.

"Papa, papa papapapapapa!"

Since Maya had only learnt one word, it was the only word that ever escaped her mouth. She called for her papa day in, day out.

RK came rushing to their room and saw Maya crawling around the ground while calling out for him.

RK went and picked up Maya and held her in the air.

"And what would my baby girl like from me?"

"Papa!"

RK laughed and hugged Maya. He sat on the ground and began to play with her toys as she joined in.

As RK and Maya played together, Madhu suddenly ran to the bathroom.

Minutes later, she walked out slowly. She smiled at RK oddly.

"What happened Madhu?"

"We're having another..." she spoke as she held up the positive pregnancy test.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ypppieee!! Me firstt   🤗 🥳 Woww.. Bumper pack.. 3 updates together!!! All the 3 were superb.. RK changing Maya's diaper was quite humorous..! And Maya's first words "Papa" Awwiee how cute!! I personally loved part 13 all the more..! It was really hawtt and amazingly written..! Thanku soo much for the updates :)Edited by shanaya123 - 11 years ago
Dia_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMg loved it your a really good writer. Always look forward for your FF'S AND OS , Amazing 
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
End???

Matlab??? Sab khatam??
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

End???

Matlab??? Sab khatam??

Yup, I've ended 3 of 4 FFs, about to end the 4th. When I begin to create things again, which I don't know when it'll be, I'll be back with another FF then.
I'm just tired and need to be free of everything. And I didn't want to leave people hanging for so long with incomplete FFs...

I'm sorry.
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing Updates Pritt 👏 👏 👏 👏
Nice Ending to a beautiful story. RK and Madhu will always be happy with ther sweetie cutie Kids.

Thank You Pritt for an Amazing story filled with RK's and Madhu's happiness and sorrows and how everything worked out well for them in the end.
Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww...sho cute!!
pritt i think u should try in films as a director/writer!!!
I think ur really gud at it & will be successful!
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IC... A Big Tight Hug for these updates.

I'm so happy that finally because of Maya RK is out of his depression. I love this Father Daughter bond that they share. Somewhat I had a doubt that Maya would say PAPA...
Rishbala are again going to have a baby... Woww... I always wanted to read about Rishbala and their sweet world with their Angels. Thanks to your FF...

Thank yew so much for this FF. Its my fav after TDSM & now FY.
You are my one of my fav writers..

Will be waiting for your next FF... Lekin till then... You deserve a break.. I'm sure you will return soon with a Junoon FF. Will be waiting for it.

Love yew lots.
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Ending. Will be waiting for your next ff.
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesome ending...and waiting for ur next ff