Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Guys...please go thro this post...its by my college frnd

A Mission To Get Sarun Bck

nd also a petition to get Sarun bck...more than 2,500 ppl hav signed.
so please do sign whn u hav time

Petition to get Sarun bck Together as Leads in a new show

nd also...Pratigya is comin bck for season 2...then y can't sarun be bck..right?

i really can't believe SP...they want to bring bck a show...in which thr least interset in any1...nd not Sarun...urghhh

First one is done and second one I will work on it.Thnx for sharing.I want them back Dammit😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ankh micholi, anyone?              
episode 57 indeed a maha episode

but first, i would like to start with an invocation to the god of handsomeness and thank her for bestowing upon us this incredible creation of hers which now looks at our heroine with incredulous eyes. sorry, have to gush. really, how good looking must a man be, and that too while he's acting so terribly well in of all things, a daily soap. spiky hair, lean hassled visage, everything motionless, just an eruption of feelings rushing to get to the climax. i could watch this scene for hours, like that other one of him walking into the mazar, long loping stride, inert eyes, black clothes, white bandana. "what the" has never sounded so divine.

it's a good thing that she didn't open her eyes. if she had, the story would have ended right here, no question of not falling in love and crashing into his arms. but today a celestial game was at play, that was devised to keep the story interesting, dynamic, and without end.

as i watched, it was quite obvious that the whole 45 odd minutes were laid out around hide and seek. people missed each other, feelings stole into corners and never got caught, secrets were almost out, phew! but not quite. but why? why this devise suddenly? and that too right across an extended episode? perhaps it was just to raise the tension, keep us glued and use a familiar film technique. or it was ankh micholi, the game of krishna come to visit this drama that has references to him in so many ways right through.

"hai re nand kissore!" the first words of ipk. and if i look back, so many many krishna moments all through. he was in the name of the friend, the sakha, nk; and he was in the name of the villain; his story was told with such charm by the lovely ingenuous khushi; and he and his consort were there when she felt like his patni, and when she didn't; of course, he was always in buaji's words and thoughts, and allusions and traits of him were to be found in many a character during the telling of the tale: as charioteer, as wise counsel, as giver of judgment... maybe, in this ankh micholi too? and if so, it was a fascinating creative leap to keep krishna in the proceedings. interestingly, the child actor who played bubli, used to act as little krishna in her previous role.

krishna played blindman's bluff, with the boys and the girls, his gopis too. minor modification for the ladies: he had to kiss the girls to identify them. rule made by him, of course. there was always a sweet naughtiness, a lightness to the tales of this avatar; a certain empathy, beauty, fun, and delight. you didn't have to worship him to find him engaging. if indeed the hide and seek trick was borrowed from nand kissore, i'd find it really clever.

if not, no matter, still reminded me of him and his lover. especially, loaded as the game was with matters of love. and light and sprightly it went, traipsing and trilling through the bhoolbhulaiya (maze) of shantivan, with concentrated bursts of earth shaking emotion in in between. fantastic balance of light and deep, dhoop chhaaon... hai dhoop sa agar woh, woh chandni raat si hai.

and joining the sport to make it delicately deliciously interesting: curtains. diaphanous, floating, now revealing, now concealing, cousins of the dupatta. that opening sequence was the first sign, i guess. the breeze is telling them both, she's here, he's here, but since both are hesitating before truth, it hides itself, behind the decorators's curtains.

i can't see you, you're not here. but i can hear you... khushi is the first to know, and she's determined not to get caught. what she doesn't know though is there's another thief in the premises. a sick man with ugly intentions and desires.

"mujhe galatiyan aur unhe karne wale pasand nahin," i don't like mistakes and those who make them, says the man in charge, arnav singh raizada, making sure all arrangements for the party are impeccable. a certain terseness in him, so much to do, all sorts of unsettled feelings at home since la's entry, and the constant "ahsaas" of a person, something he swears he has no place for in his life. maybe that's the "galati" you make, and nand kissore is playing a game with you to see if you can find the truth and be "sahi"?

she's constantly worried about being discovered by him, and so misses the the truth right under her nose, or at least next to it. she passes by shyam and anjali's room as they chat standing before the door, but doesn't see him. nor he her. again and again this almost reveal. sometimes in the most interesting layered visuals.

di and shyam have a little tiff over his many admirers. creatives give the pretender krishna little touches of the real and eternal lover. but here is one who has no notion of love, at best what he feels is lust. a pity, his consort isn't radha, a bit of a gandhari our anjali. reminds me of the magnificent queen from mahabharat who wore a blindfold forever because her husband couldn't see and so she decided to suffer with him. just like her, anjali  couldn't see a thing, and shyam again won the ankh micholi round, his prize, a gentle, loving, credulous, "aap bhi na."

in playful vein, creatives bring in stairs from ar office to shantivan, to test us no doubt. was i wrong or was there a curved staircase just behind khushi which i've never seen here? spotting the rakshas, she hides in shyam anjali's room, he passes her and senses... hey hey...

he bumps into someone, "dekhkar nahin chal sakte? tumhari galati ki saza tumhari naukri bhi ho sakti hai." can't you see where you're going, the cost of your mistake may be your job. but sir, was the mistake his or were you distracted... by that sense of a woman?

shyam almost sees her but doesn't. khushi runs helter skelter through the unfamiliar corridors and leaps into a room. one she doesn't know at all, but had at one time thought belonged to the bakri. unfortunately, it belongs to the lion and he is on his way here, his attendant music following him resplendent. our man is thoroughly displeased, is rushing to change.

sanaya was simply brilliant as she ran around frantic looking for a space to hide, then jumped into the wardrobe. only khushi could have done that. something so very specific in that move. the visual space is super crowded these days, so many images, it's rare to come across something original. yet, ipk found new ways of showing things so often. can't remember ever seeing a girl in a cupboard, one eye open, comic air getting giggles going, and then wham... thick, pulse rate quickening passion, can't breathe, a crazy note of romance... and off she goes again, dupatta flying, something really funny and really desperate at once, his khushi... khushi... khushiii making you wonder, making you sad, making you happy. thrilling, wasn't it? yet delightfully light like a perfect souffle, with a little red dupatta flambe. oh that flying streak of vermillion, and him leaping to catch it, just took it all to another plane.

wasn't he supposed to be mad at her? decided to not think of her just a while back. no place for such feelings. she is a part of my past that is over. and yet you just know it when she's around. what's in her that calls out to you? and now she sits inside your cupboard, inside you essentially.

"tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?"
what are you doing here? oh the pain of knowing she isn't here. the grappling with it. all the upheaval. and suddenly, she's before his eyes. of course, he's startled at first, then perhaps a bit angry, but deep down maybe a feeling more forceful is taking root, a feeling of finding his breath again. of sheer relief. the kind that makes you let go inside, leaves you dumbfounded.

when she jumps out, you reach out instinctively, wanting to keep her near, for all your roughness, and anger, the moment she's close you're nonplussed... rabba vey, and she flies off taking advantage of your state of mind. playing ankh micholi with your feelings... now you catch it, now you don't...

and what about her, she'd just said she hadn't returned to delhi for him, but in that long moment that he held her and they looked into each others eyes, why that change of note?

behind the veil of comedy, serious, seething, heated emotion telling its own parallel story.

i needed to pause here for breath and let my eyes rest. and before we resume, a question, was akash wearing the shirt that asr wore the night of faraq nahin padta? nooo.

naniji notices "mithai ki khushboo kuch aur hi hai." talk of sweet from lucknow;  and dreams of sweet nothings in akash upon seeing payal. of course, mami the sharp eyed notes this dose of sudden sweetness in her son's life and decides it's bad for him, "jo bhi hao e laknow sisters ko out kareka padi." whatever it is, got to get these lucknow sisters out.

asr is tortured, pacing, remembers "hum aapke nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahein hain..." khushi yahan kya kar rahi hai? what's khushi doing here, he is immersed in this conundrum. his girl friend floats in, all dressed up and sexy, how am i looking, she asks getting close. he almost doesn't see her. the eyes are on the one who's flown, that's whom they seek. when his sister walks in, he asks, irritated and hassled, forgetting his resolve to not let anything disturb the cadence of his sister's big day, "di, khushi yahan kya kar rahi hai?" what's she doing here? if i knew she'd bagged the order, i'd have cancelled it. really, so that's why you ask the same question again and again. shatir asr totally stumped.

in another hide and seek ploy, shyam is told by anji about khushi. when she turns around, he's not there. he hasn't heard a thing. months later, the same would happen the night of the betrayal, asr would tell di all only to find she's passed out. hasn't heard a thing. it will lead to chaos, but tonight, all it leads to is a "yeh bhi na."

another echo from the future in his announcement to the guests, "meri zindagi ke do sabse important log... di aur jeejaji." the two most important people in my life, di and jeejaji. there will remain two most important people in his life, just not in this combination.

a cascade of neatly edited scenes peek into hidden thoughts and faces. will khushi see shyam? will shyam see khushi? will anjali find out? creatives are having are having much fun obviously. and in the middle of all that a strange surprise from la. she obviously is completely blindfolded, no idea who her target audience is. aneatly packed episode with all the bits in place for the next climax.

in the middle of all this mami is being really rude to khushi and payal, treating them like waiters. mamiji... aap bhi na. anyway, payal drops juice and khsuhi leaves the room to find tissues at the poolside, relieved at the thought of escaping his nearness.

but looks like that isn't going to happen. he has seen her and he follows her out. "tumne toh kaha tha ki lucknow chali jaogi..." you'd said you'd go away to lucknow, he barks at her.

she's shocked, but opts to remain mute... not a word since he found her in the cupboard. she is just too disturbed to say anything i guess. she tries to walk past him without a word. he catches hold of her arm in a tight grip. yet again. she stands there still, taut, tense, eyes confused, unsure. finally, in measured undertone, "aap badtameezi kar rahen hain." you're being uncourteous.

"kyunki badtameezi ke elawa aur koi bhasha tumhe samajh mein nahin aati hai." because you don't understand anything but this sort of language, he is in a nasty nasty mood now.

and he goes for it.
"main tumse kuch pooch raha hoon..." so intimate the voice, like it's touching her... "tumne toh kaha tha ki lucknow chali jaogi... waopas laut kar nahin aogi," my heart shivers/leaps at his voice, that wapas nahin aaogi is killing him somewhere... "phir yahan kya kar rahi..."

you'd said you'd go away... so why are you here... you'd said you'd never come back... what are you doing here... if you go away on a summers's day... again the sadness of the song hidden behind the anger of the voice. 

but if you stay... my wayward mind adds in...

"majboori thi... tab bhi... aur ab bhi." had no choice, then too... now as well. khushi is no longer running, skipping, jumping, acting cute, nothing, some part of her that no one else touches but this man, is touched again. only for him her voice grows deep like this, mature, poised, a woman vis a vis a man.

"aap hamara haath chhodiye warna..." leave my hand...

"warna?" or else?

"warna kya kar logi tum?" what will you do?

"aap asr honge aapke ghar mein." you may be asr in your own home...
a khushi like flipinto a rash statement looking for a solid repartee to shut this terrible man up.(a little break for respite by the creativesfor us panting viewers?)

"mera hi ghar hai." it is my home.

if i hadn't spent all the money, i'd have died before coming here to the home of people such as yourself. khushi returns to the seriousness of the moment.

"pehle bhi tum hum jaise logon ke yahan hi kam karti thi."
you used to work for people like us before. "aur waise bhi, tum jaise log toh paison ke liye..." and anyway, for money, people like you...  he stops as she looks up.

tonight he doesn't complete that sentence. something in her gaze, angry, gaining a power of its own, stops him. the intensity in both was of another order. out in the open. ankh micholi ceased.

la walked in. no one practically noticed her.

khushi walked out without a word. but what's this?

her payal slipped off as though it had a mind of its own. he saw it.

one day, a key had slipped off from his hand, so they could meet again. now this payal. what will this bring? and why is it that everything around and on them wants them to find each other, yet these two... and he turned and looked back.

this is the first time we see khushi in red with asr by the pool. there will be many times more when the colour of passion will attend their love story unfolding here. today's red was definitely chilli padi red. those who've lived in south east asia will know the power and bite of this deadly chilli, small, red, sharp, and has it got oomph. you don't need a little or long black dress to be an absolute bomb. i can't live without my chilli padi, looks like asr is beginning to catch the ailment.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

First one is done and second one I will work on it.Thnx for sharing.I want them back Dammit😊

supriya,

pbm hai na !!!  pehle ye jaana hai ki Barun ko kya pasand hai.  If Barun is not interested in season2 / tv right at the moment then what can be done ?  Even if SI is interested and the others do come together somehow in another 3 months, Barun should finish his movies and be ready to come back, na ?  I am actually not sure if I want to watch IPK 2 without Barun ! 

Being biased but kya kare dil hai ki meri baath nahi maantha :)
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
@ DurgaS
A husband and wife relationship is not affected by customs, religion or money, the strength of the relationship is seen in the eyes, in the silence." This was my favorite line of the show.  It encompasses all the beliefs of our Arnav and Kushi and was beautifully said by Kushi.

@Anita on your post to ArshiHamesha

dm Is too focused on being Khushi amd armav together that she is letting Shyam slip by undetected...I think she will use Shyam as pawn to bring arshi together...that is why he is off the hook time and time again Omg so spot on!  Why didn't I think of that?  Thank you for your comments on my review as well!

@Chalov

ASR in the party only two people seem to matter Di and Khushi for the others duty bound and mechanical  So true!!!!
 Thank you for your comments

@ArshiHamesha Thank you my friend love playing those games!

@Sohara
ASR was still in the state of shock that Khushi was in front of his eyes. He was happy to see her back, but hurt at the same time coz his talk with her remained unfinished becoz of La's interruptions.
La was just so unfit for orthodox Raizada.
i have no words for Mami's misdeed. I was literally crying.  Thank you for your response and so unbelievably true.  I hated Mami in that episode she was so mean but worst she was thinking about saving her son...from who?  Payal the most sweet beautiful girl ever.  Loved your 58!!

@supriya
Thank you always for your lovely comments you humble me!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

ASR can't even see his girlfriend standing in front of him dressed in a figure hugging black slit gown meddling with his first shirt button ...

All he can think about is --- Khushi. She is the only woman other than Di that is important to him.

When he saw her sitting there her palms covering her face in fear he feels a jolt in his heart.  He gets angry -- with himself for feeling that jolt. Then he is angry with her for running out on him without acknowledging him. That chit of a girl! How dare she? She makes him so crazy!!!

He confront her at the pool side. He wants to talk to her. He wants to hear her voice. You said you were going away to Lucknow he asks her.
But that girl tries to run again. WHy does she do this to him when all he wants is to hear her voice? He is angry with her. Nice point of view!
He holds her hand roughly but his pulse begins to race at how soft her skin feels against his palm. Now he is angry with himself. Made me laugh! so great.
They spar. Aap battameezi kar rahe hain.
Tumhe aur koi bhasha samajh mein nahi aati

She remains in his hold until she hears Lavanaya's voice. She shrugs off his hand and takes a step back in confusion.

When Lavanya hugs Arnav she bolts from there and Arnav's eyes follow her, like he hated to see her leave. When Lavanya brings him back to the present he comes back to reality and looks down to find her payal lying on the ground.  His connection with Kushi again.

Anjali Anjali Anjali --- your husband who was there with you in the party vanishes at the time of cake cutting? Wake up woman!
But I don't blame you. Your brother is right there lending you his shoulder justifying that a middle class lawyer is busier than himself -- a multi millionaire. Well said!!!
A girl you hardly know is giving you advice that cakes and parties don't matter. It is what is in the heart and eyes that matter ultimately. All this from a girl who thinks her dhak-dhak was actually acidity!!  her hidden wisdom!

Shyamji --- You show be given an award for thinking you can pull off marrying two women who live in the same town !!
You had a close encounter at two different temples and now you had to run out of your own wedding anniversary party man!     HATE HIM!!!!

Lavanya -- Did you observe that ASR did not comment on your sexy dress? can you see the way he looks at Khushi ? Hope you catch on eventually.
And kudos to your intelligence! Knowing how traditional Raizada family is you have planned a surprise called "character dheela hai" You are not just a bimbo. You are also a dumb one!
To top it all you plan to get drunk on the champagne that Arnav told you was not allowed!!
 Exactly my thoughts!

Mamiji -- You are just one mean condescending b@#$@ aren't you? You hate the Raizada girls just because they happen to be poor and remind you of your own background. Earlier you tore the saree so their saree business is destroyed. Now you spoilt their sweets so that they can be humiliated and lose all their money.
Do you know such a trauma can destroy people? I don't know how you can sleep at night!!
The Gupta girls the future bahu of the Raizada's  Mean rotten thing to do Mami!

Charlotte I was thoroughly entertained by your review!  Thanks so much for your great insight!

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: charlotte74

ASR can't even see his girlfriend standing in front of him dressed in a figure hugging black slit gown meddling with his first shirt button ...

All he can think about is --- Khushi.

When he saw her sitting there her palms covering her face in fear he feels a jolt in his heart.  He gets angry -- with himself for feeling that jolt. Then he is angry with her for running out on him without acknowledging him. That chit of a girl! How dare she?

He confront her at the pool side. He wants to talk to her. He wants to hear her voice. You said you were going away to Lucknow he asks her.
But that girl tries to run again. WHy does she do this to him when all he wants is to hear her voice? He is angry with her.
He holds her hand roughly but his pulse begins to race at how soft her skin feels against his palm. Now he is angry with himself.
They spar. Aap battameezi kar rahe hain.
Tumhe aur koi bhasha samajh mein nahi aati

She remains in his hold until she hears Lavanaya's voice. She shrugs off his hand and takes a step back in confusion.

When Lavanya hugs Arnav she bolts from there and Arnav's eyes follow her, like he hated to see her leave. When Lavanya brings him back to the present he comes back to reality and looks down to find her payal lying on the ground.

Anjali Anjali Anjali --- your husband who was there with you in the party vanishes at the time of cake cutting? Wake up woman!
But I don't blame you. Your brother is right there lending you his shoulder justifying that a middle class lawyer is busier than himself -- a multi millionaire. 
A girl you hardly know is giving you advice that cakes and parties don't matter. It is what is in the heart and eyes that matter ultimately. All this from a girl who thinks her dhak-dhak was actually acidity!! 

Shyamji --- You show be given an award for thinking you can pull off marrying two women who live in the same town !!
You had a close encounter at two different temples and now you had to run out of your own wedding anniversary party man!

Lavanya -- Did you observe that ASR did not comment on your sexy dress? can you see the way he looks at Khushi ? Hope you catch on eventually.
And kudos to your intelligence! Knowing how traditional Raizada family is you have planned a surprise called "character dheela hai" You are not just a bimbo. You are also a dumb one!
To top it all you plan to get drunk on the champagne that Arnav told you was not allowed!!

Mamiji -- You are just one mean condescending b@#$@ aren't you? You hate the Raizada girls just because they happen to be poor and remind you of your own background. Earlier you tore the saree so their saree business is destroyed. Now you spoilt their sweets so that they can be humiliated and lose all their money.
Do you know such a trauma can destroy people? I don't know how you can sleep at night!!

Interesting take of all characters underlined its the Gupta girls and later they become Raizada DILs

I did not see your similiar comment Cynthia
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
[QUOTE=indi52] 

ankh micholi, anyone?              

but first, i would like to start with an invocation to the god of handsomeness and thank her for bestowing upon us this incredible creation of hers which now looks at our heroine with incredulous eyes. sorry, have to gush. really, how good looking must a man be, and that too while he's acting so terribly well in of all things, a daily soap. spiky hair, lean hassled visage, everything motionless, just an eruption of feelings rushing to get to the climax. i could watch this scene for hours, like that other one of him walking into the mazar, long loping stride, inert eyes, black clothes, white bandana. "what the" has never sounded so divine.Indi, I think Barun had never looked so good as he did in these earlier episodes.  I wander if the fatigue caused him to forget about his looks at the end.  Maybe washing his hair and edging his scruff would have helped .

it's a good thing that she didn't open her eyes. if she had, the story would have ended right here, no question of not falling in love and crashing into his arms. but today a celestial game was at play, that was devised to keep the story interesting, dynamic, and without end. She definitely would have fallen.  wouldn't any hot blooded female no matter what the age! Lol!

as i watched, it was quite obvious that the whole 45 odd minutes were laid out around hide and seek. people missed each other, feelings stole into corners and never got caught, secrets were almost out, phew! but not quite. but why? why this devise suddenly? and that too right across an extended episode? perhaps it was just to raise the tension, keep us glued and use a familiar film technique. or it was ankh micholi, the game of krishna come to visit this drama that has references to him in so many ways right through.  It was one of the best Maha's if you ask me!

"hai re nand kissore!" the first words of ipk. and if i look back, so many many krishna moments all through. he was in the name of the friend, the sakha, nk; and he was in the name of the villain; his story was told with such charm by the lovely ingenuous khushi; and he and his consort were there when she felt like his patni, and when she didn't; of course, he was always in buaji's words and thoughts, and allusions and traits of him were to be found in many a character during the telling of the tale: as charioteer, as wise counsel, as giver of judgment... maybe, in this ankh micholi too? and if so, it was a fascinating creative leap to keep krishna in the proceedings. interestingly, the child actor who played bubli, used to act as little krishna in her previous role.

krishna played blindman's bluff, with the boys and the girls, his gopis too. minor modification for the ladies: he had to kiss the girls to identify them. rule made by him, of course. there was always a sweet naughtiness, a lightness to the tales of this avatar; a certain empathy, beauty, fun, and delight. you didn't have to worship him to find him engaging. if indeed the hide and seek trick was borrowed from nand kissore, i'd find it really clever. Thank you for that insight!

if not, no matter, still reminded me of him and his lover. especially, loaded as the game was with matters of love. and light and sprightly it went, traipsing and trilling through the bhoolbhulaiya (maze) of shantivan, with concentrated bursts of earth shaking emotion in in between. fantastic balance of light and deep, dhoop chhaaon... hai dhoop sa agar woh, woh chandni raat si hai.

and joining the sport t. that open
oing sequence was the first sign, i guess. make it delicately deliciously interesting: curtains. diaphanous, floating, now revealing, now concealing,cousins of the dupatta, the breeze is telling them both, she's here, he's here, but since both are hesitating before truth, it hides itself, behind the decorators's curtains.  Love how this scene flowed!

i can't see you, you're not here. but i can hear you... khushi is the first to know, and she's determined not to get caught. what she doesn't know though is there's another thief in the premises. a sick man with ugly intentions and desires.  Shyam is definitely a thief, he steals away any shred of morals, customs, traditions, vows from all with his dirty thoughts.

"mujhe galatiyan aur unhe karne wale pasand nahin," i don't like mistakes and those who make them, says the man in charge, arnav singh raizada, making sure all arrangements for the party are impeccable. a certain terseness in him, so much to do, all sorts of unsettled feelings at home since la's entry, and the constant "ahsaas" of a person, something he swears he has no place for in his life. maybe that's the "galati" you make, and nand kissore is playing a game with you to see if you can find the truth and be "sahi"? Barun played ASR well here we could see his tenseness.

she's constantly worried about being discovered by him, and so misses the the truth right under her nose, or at least next to it. she passes by shyam and anjali's room as they chat standing before the door, but doesn't see him. nor he her. again and again this almost reveal. sometimes in the most interesting layered visuals. Again brilliantly done by creative team!

di and shyam have a little tiff over his many admirers. creatives give the pretender krishna little touches of the real and eternal lover. but here is one who has no notion of love, at best what he feels is lust. a pity, his consort isn't radha, a bit of a gandhari our anjali. reminds me of the magnificent queen from mahabharat who wore a blindfold forever because her husband couldn't see and so she decided to suffer with him. just like her, anjali  couldn't see a thing, and shyam again won the ankh micholi round, his prize, a gentle, loving, credulous, "aap bhi na."  Just love this comparison!!!

in playful vein, creatives bring in stairs from ar office to shantivan, to test us no doubt. was i wrong or was there a curved staircase just behind khushi which i've never seen here? spotting the rakshas, she hides in shyam anjali's room, he passes her and senses... hey hey...

he bumps into someone, "dekhkar nahin chal sakte? tumhari galati ki saza tumhari naukri bhi ho sakti hai." can't you see where you're going, the cost of your mistake may be your job. but sir, was the mistake his or were you distracted... by that sense of a woman? Oh yeah!!!

shyam almost sees her but doesn't. khushi runs helter skelter through the unfamiliar corridors and leaps into a room. one she doesn't know at all, but had at one time thought belonged to the bakri. unfortunately, it belongs to the lion and he is on his way here, his attendant music following him resplendent. our man is thoroughly displeased, is rushing to change.

sanaya was simply brilliant as she ran around frantic looking for a space to hide, then jumped into the wardrobe. only khushi could have done that. something so very specific in that move. the visual space is super crowded these days, so many images, it's rare to come across something original. yet, ipk found new ways of showing things so often. can't remember ever seeing a girl in a cupboard, one eye open, comic air getting giggles going, and then wham... thick, pulse rate quickening passion, can't breathe, a crazy note of romance... and off she goes again, dupatta flying, something really funny and really desperate at once, his khushi... khushi... khushiii making you wonder, making you sad, making you happy. thrilling, wasn't it? yet delightfully light like a perfect souffle, with a little red dupatta flambe. oh that flying streak of vermillion, and him leaping to catch it, just took it all to another plane. Oh yes I was like is he going to get her ...ooo no just missed.  my heart was racing it was just awesome!

wasn't he supposed to be mad at her? decided to not think of her just a while back. no place for such feelings. she is a part of my past that is over. and yet you just know it when she's around. what's in her that calls out to you? and now she sits inside your cupboard, inside you essentially. He thinks he wants nothing to do with her but you, me, the rest of the IPK world and DM ofcourse know better!

"tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?"
what are you doing here? oh the pain of knowing she isn't here. the grappling with it. all the upheaval. and suddenly, she's before his eyes. of course, he's startled at first, then perhaps a bit angry, but deep down maybe a feeling more forceful is taking root, a feeling of finding his breath again. of sheer relief. the kind that makes you let go inside, leaves you dumbfounded.

when she jumps out, you reach out instinctively, wanting to keep her near, for all your roughness, and anger, the moment she's close you're nonplussed... rabba vey, and she flies off taking advantage of your state of mind. playing ankh micholi with your feelings... now you catch it, now you don't... Catch me if you can!!!

and what about her, she'd just said she hadn't returned to delhi for him, but in that long moment that he held her and they looked into each others eyes, why that change of note?

behind the veil of comedy, serious, seething, heated emotion telling its own parallel story.

i needed to pause here for breath and let my eyes rest. and before we resume, a question, was akash wearing the shirt that asr wore the night of faraq nahin padta? nooo.  I will have to go check!

naniji notices "mithai ki khushboo kuch aur hi hai." talk of sweet from lucknow;  and dreams of sweet nothings in akash upon seeing payal. of course, mami the sharp eyed notes this dose of sudden sweetness in her son's life and decides it's bad for him, "jo bhi hao e laknow sisters ko out kareka padi." whatever it is, got to get these lucknow sisters out.

asr is tortured, pacing, remembers "hum aapke nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahein hain..." khushi yahan kya kar rahi hai? what's khushi doing here, he is immersed in this conundrum. his girl friend floats in, all dressed up and sexy, how am i looking, she asks getting close. he almost doesn't see her. the eyes are on the one who's flown, that's whom they seek. when his sister walks in, he asks, irritated and hassled, forgetting his resolve to not let anything disturb the cadence of his sister's big day, "di, khushi yahan kya kar rahi hai?" what's she doing here? if i knew she'd bagged the order, i'd have cancelled it. really, so that's why you ask the same question again and again. shatir asr totally stumped. I can actually feel the hurriedness of his questioning Di and him waiting for the answer with baded breath!

in another hide and seek ploy, shyam is told by anji about khushi. when she turns around, he's not there. he hasn't heard a thing. months later, the same would happen the night of the betrayal, asr would tell di all only to find she's passed out. hasn't heard a thing. it will lead to chaos, but tonight, all it leads to is a "yeh bhi na."

another echo from the future in his announcement to the guests, "meri zindagi ke do sabse important log... di aur jeejaji." the two most important people in my life, di and jeejaji. there will remain two most important people in his life, just not in this combination.

a cascade of neatly edited scenes peek into hidden thoughts and faces. will khushi see shyam? will shyam see khushi? will anjali find out? creatives are having are having much fun obviously. and in the middle of all that a strange surprise from la. she obviously is completely blindfolded, no idea who her target audience is. aneatly packed episode with all the bits in place for the next climax.

in the middle of all this mami is being really rude to khushi and payal, treating them like waiters. mamiji... aap bhi na. anyway, payal drops juice and khsuhi leaves the room to find tissues at the poolside, relieved at the thought of escaping his nearness.

but looks like that isn't going to happen. he has seen her and he follows her out. "tumne toh kaha tha ki lucknow chali jaogi..." you'd said you'd go away to lucknow, he barks at her.

she's shocked, but opts to remain mute... not a word since he found her in the cupboard. she is just too disturbed to say anything i guess. she tries to walk past him without a word. he catches hold of her arm in a tight grip. yet again. she stands there still, taut, tense, eyes confused, unsure. finally, in measured undertone, "aap badtameezi kar rahen hain." you're being uncourteous.

"kyunki badtameezi ke elawa aur koi bhasha tumhe samajh mein nahin aati hai." because you don't understand anything but language, he is in a nasty nasty mood now.

and he goes for it.
"main tumse kuch pooch raha hoon..." so intimate the voice, like it's touching her... "tumne toh kaha tha ki lucknow chali jaogi... waopas laut kar nahin aogi," my heart shivers/leaps at his voice, that wapas nahin aaogi is killing him somewhere... "phir yahan kya kar rahi..."

you'd said you'd go away... so why are you here... you'd said you'd never come back... what are you doing here... if you go away on a summers's day... again the sadness of the song hidden behind the anger of the voice. 

but if you stay... my wayward mind adds in...me too!!!!

"majboori thi... tab bhi... aur ab bhi." had no choice, then too... now as well. khushi is no longer running, skipping, jumping, acting cute, nothing, some part of her that no one else touches but this man, is touched again. only for him her voice grows deep like this, mature, poised, a woman vis a vis a man.

"warna?" or else?

a khushi like flipinto a rash statement looking for a solid repartee to shut this terrible man up.(a little break for respite by the creativesfor us panting viewers?)

if i hadn't spent all the money, i'd have died before coming here to the home of people such as yourself. khushi returns to the seriousness of the moment.

you used to work for people like us before. "aur waise bhi, tum jaise log toh paison ke liye..." and anyway, for money, people like you...  he stops as she looks up.

tonight he doesn't complete that sentence. something in her gaze, angry, gaining a power of its own, stops him. the intensity in both was of another order. out in the open. ankh micholi ceased.  it will hurt her too much.  He doesn't really want to right now, I think he is too relieved she is back.

her payal slipped off as though it had a mind of its own. he saw it.

one day, a key had slipped off from his hand, so they could meet again. now this payal. what will this bring? and why is it that everything around and on them want them to find each other, yet these two... and he turned and looked back.

this is the first time we see khushi in red with asr by the pool. there will be many times more when the colour of passion will attend their love story unfolding here. today's red was definitely chilli padi red. those who've lived in south east asia will know the power and bite of this deadly chilli, small, red, sharp, and has it got oomph. you don't need a little or long black dress to be an absolute bomb. i can't live without my chilli padi, looks like asr is beginning to catch the ailment. A staple in my home as well!!!

/QUOTE]   Indi brilliant as always I look forward to your insight it makes my day!  Just loved this Maha! and thank you for the insight into Lord Krishna and his consort.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 59

Are You Okay?

The Manager and Mami are in the kitchen with a very distraught Kushi and Payal.  Kushi begs for them to taste the other sweets because it is impossible for them to be spoiled.  Mami in all her drama says NO for she has a bad tatse in her mouth! The manager tells her to take them away they will not be served the contrat is null and void and no payment will be made.  He must go tell Mr. Arnav what happened and he leaves the girls with the scorpion, the saboteur.  Mami says more mean things to the girls and leaves.  Kushi is beyond upset.  She is not okay.

Anjali is in her room on the phone with Shyam.  She is sitting on her bed which to me is her protection; her safe haven like the dupatta is to Kushi.  Anytime anything has happened to Di she has been placed on this bed.  She says to him she understands but to come home soon. Nani is with her and ASR comes to her with a glass of water.  She takes it and has a sip.  Just love the sad IPK music that plays in the background it is just a perfect touch for these emotional scenes.  ASR asks her, "Are you okay?"  She looks at him silently and her eyes say all; he can sense she is not okay.  Nani says to her that when Kushi spoke ewith her she felt better, right?  He takes a breath in at the sound of her name.  "Well, atleast someone knows the right thing to say at the right time."  Again he takes a breath, this time he looks a little annoyed not wanting to her anymore about Kushi.  After all, he is not okay with her.  He excuses himself by telling Di he has to take care of the guests at the party and leaves. 

Mami calls for Anjali and Nani to come to the kitchen.  Payal says to Kushi what should they do?  They have done so much work to lose it all.  Kushi is extremely upset and then anger crosses her face.  She slams the plate down on the counter and tying up her dupatta she is ready for…..Payal exclaims, "Neh, Kushi! This is not our home.  Do not even think about it!"  She can't stop.  DM is directing her in her anger right now.

Mami tells Anjali and Nani how bad the sweets were and that they were spoiled.  Nani and Anjali are sure there is some mistake for it is impossible they had seen everything and the sweets were wonderful!   (Anjali and Nani are the first to notice Arnav and Kushi's budding relationship!)  Mami asks if they think she is lying.  Kushi can't do anything right she answers.  Nani says to Anjali let's go and see.

They enter the kitchen and Kushi is making "mountains of jalebi".  Payal is admonishing Kushi, "this is not our house…" and Anjali says "Wow, you solved the problem!"  Kushi apologizes for she does not make spoiled sweets.  Mami interrupts her and says that now you have used our ingredients so you will have to pay and she is stopped by her mother in law's firm "Manorama!"   Anjali says to sad Kushi "wasn't it you who comforted me a little while ago and now you are upset?  You have prepared a lot of jalebi so go and serve them!"  Payal says really?  Let bygones be bygones.  Anjali asks Kushi is she going to eat them or serve them?  She goes to serve them.  All is okay!

Everyone loves them!  All is going well.  She finishes serving, turns and there he is right in front of her.  He intently watching her.  Are you okay,ASR?

The guests are leaving praising the party to Mami and they end saying how much they loved the desserts.  Mami's plan has backfired!  Anjali thanks Kushi for saving the day and her party would have been spoiled if it wasn't for her.  She tells Kushi not to worry and Kushi leaves.  Nani and Anjali speak about how wonderful Kushi is she has taken care of everything and she is a very smart girl.

Just then a drunken Lavanya walks in to the party.  Anjali asks her what she has done to herself.  Lavanya tells her that Nani has called her characterless.  "Me?  Now tell me what do you think?  Why Nani?"  Akash and ASR come over. ASR asks her what she has done.  She tells him one minute.  "Nani it's not Ms. Kasup its Ms. Kashyup!  Always bothering me.  Shhh….My head hurts.  Oh, that goat…mutton…oh, goat, Maaa, maaa, all day.  She believes everyone should listen.  She is not a grandmother but a Hitler!"  She laughs "Hitler, so funny…why is everyone so quiet?  Hitler…"  She passes out in ASR's arms.  Someone is not okay and right now it's La.  Are you okay,ASR?

Back at the GH the girls have brought all the sweets home Buaji is extremely upset.  The party was at the RM and all these sweets they brought home.  Both the contract and the money are lost?  Oh, NK What to do? What to do?  They don't understand how the sweets were spoile since the best ingredients were used.  Buaji tells her she spoils everything.  They wanted to start a business and now all they have is debt, pawned bangles and a mortgaged store as well.  Now what do we do, we are not okay.  DM please help!

Lavanya is in bed her, gown on jewelry removed, and she is having the nightmare of the words she has said to Naniji, holding her head, eyes closed.  She bolts up.  He is there.  He hands her a glass of lime juice not looking at her.  "ASR", "Lime juice", "ASR actually sometimes…"  He pours the water takes the lime juice and hands her a pill.  "ASR, look at me.""Take this pill," he says curtly.  She takes it with asip of water he takes the glass and returns it to the table and gets up to leave.  She jumps out of bed after him.  "ASR please, I'm very, very sorry.  Say something."  He turns to her looking at her finally and says, "What do you want me to say?  You ruined my sister's anniversary party." (Not really, Shyam did, this was just the icing on the cake).   She was upset that Shyam left and you know how important this was and that my family does not drink alcohol.  What were you thinking?  What happened, happened just go to bed."  "ASR, she told me I was characterless.  I felt really bad.  I thought if I had one drink I would feel better but I couldn't control it.  I am much stressed.  What do I need to do to rectify this?  I'm sorry.  I want to, I really do."  He answers then say you're sorry to everyone and she agrees.  Then everything will be okay?

Shyam and Anjali are in their room he says to her that they were lucky he came when he did otherwise everything between Lavanya and Nani would be ruined.  Anjali is just looking at him like are you kidding me? You ruined our anniversary and now you think you came in just in the nick of time and saved the day.  I can't believe he just said that.  This is not okay!  (This is what I wanted her to say).  He asks her if he should get on his knees and hold his ears she knows his foot is completely healed, he is preying on her sensitivity now.  He starts to go down and ofcourse our Anjali stops him and asks how his friend is.  He lies and plays her again.  No family, all alone…she continues it is sad when you are helpless.  Kushi explained all this.  She is very understanding.  She couldn't stop crying and the sweets … Kushi took care of everything.  She made it all okay. He says they should talk about what happened now, go talk to Nani and I will talk to my friend. She leaves.

The women of the Raizada family are together in Nani's room.  Nani ask Mami if she will continue to support Ms. Kashyup.  Mami says no.  The conversation is cute actually Mami trying to go say La only drinks cola and finally asks Nani how to you know the smell of wine have you ever tasted it?  Nani says she is older but age has affected Manorama's brain. She realizes the difference between soft drinks and alcohol and she can differentiate between people as well.  Mami says not to worry only few people were at the party to hear Lavanya's words.  Nani says what you mean that I should overlook what happened and what she said.  Anjali says she is young.  Nani's says "Don't say that she is young.  Look at Kushi she is much younger.  She is mature for one of today's generation.  She corrected her mistake.  It's not the years it's the culture and upbringing.  On one hand there is Kushi who understands and is respectful, she knows hoe to speak and behave and on the other hand there is Ms. Kashyup who…"  "Naniji.."  it's Lavanya. 

Will all be okay?

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ankh micholi, anyone?              

but first, i would like to start with an invocation to the god of handsomeness and thank her for bestowing upon us this incredible creation of hers which now looks at our heroine with incredulous eyes. sorry, have to gush. really, how good looking must a man be, and that too while he's acting so terribly well in of all things, a daily soap. spiky hair, lean hassled visage, everything motionless, just an eruption of feelings rushing to get to the climax. i could watch this scene for hours, like that other one of him walking into the mazar, long loping stride, inert eyes, black clothes, white bandana. "what the" has never sounded so divine.

AGREED AND MESMERIZED BY BOTH❤️

it's a good thing that she didn't open her eyes. if she had, the story would have ended right here, no question of not falling in love and crashing into his arms. but today a celestial game was at play, that was devised to keep the story interesting, dynamic, and without end.

❤️ THE WAY YOU PUT IT.INDEED HER ONE EYE IS THE STARTING POINT AS SHE NEVER BOTHERED BY HIS STRONG CLUTCH AND GRIP BECAUSE ONE SIDE OF HER IS ACCEPTING THIS FACT HE DOES CARE AND CONCERNS TOO TOWARDS HER AND CREATES ANTAGONISM IN HER TO RUN AWAY IN HER "KHUSHI" STYLE BUT TODAY SHE COULDN'T.

as i watched, it was quite obvious that the whole 45 odd minutes were laid out around hide and seek. people missed each other, feelings stole into corners and never got caught, secrets were almost out, phew! but not quite. but why? why this devise suddenly? and that too right across an extended episode? perhaps it was just to raise the tension, keep us glued and use a familiar film technique. or it was ankh micholi, the game of krishna come to visit this drama that has references to him in so many ways right through.

THE GAME WILL BE OVER THEN AND OUR BLAST WILL BE ENDED INDI "KOI SHUQ"

EXCELLENT CONNECTIONS👍🏼 IN THESE PARAGRAPHS WITH LITTLE HISTORY.

krishna played blindman's bluff, with the boys and the girls, his gopis too. minor modification for the ladies: he had to kiss the girls to identify them. rule made by him, of course. there was always a sweet naughtiness, a lightness to the tales of this avatar; a certain empathy, beauty, fun, and delight. you didn't have to worship him to find him engaging. if indeed the hide and seek trick was borrowed from nand kissore, i'd find it really clever.

WELL SAID ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES IN OUR LANGUAGE THE TASTE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT👏

and joining the sport to make it delicately deliciously interesting: curtains. diaphanous, floating, now revealing, now concealing, cousins of the dupatta. that opening sequence was the first sign, i guess. the breeze is telling them both, she's here, he's here, but since both are hesitating before truth, it hides itself, behind the decorators's curtains.

LOVED THE DECORATIONS AND COLOR SCHEME❤️

i can't see you, you're not here. but i can hear you... khushi is the first to know, and she's determined not to get caught. what she doesn't know though is there's another thief in the premises. a sick man with ugly intentions and desires.

DECEITS ARE ALWAYS AMONG YOU TO BITE YOU ,ITS RARE TO FIND THEM EARLY.SIGH!!!

"mujhe galatiyan aur unhe karne wale pasand nahin," i don't like mistakes and those who make them, says the man in charge, arnav singh raizada, making sure all arrangements for the party are impeccable. a certain terseness in him, so much to do, all sorts of unsettled feelings at home since la's entry, and the constant "ahsaas" of a person, something he swears he has no place for in his life. maybe that's the "galati" you make, and nand kissore is playing a game with you to see if you can find the truth and be "sahi"?

SO TRUE .LA IS JUST A PUNCHING BAG FOR HIM BUT THIS IS HIS"ZID" TO RECTIFY .JUST STUBBORNESS AND "EHSSAS" OF ALL OF HIS MISTAKES WHICH ARE BUGGING HIM UP AND EATING HIM INNERLY EVERY MOMENT.FELT FOR HIM SO MUCH.😭 HE WANTS TO BRING THE CLOCK BACK FOR SO MANY THINGS TO AMEND IN SO MANY WAYS EVERY TIME IN HIS LIFE BUT CAN'T.

she's constantly worried about being discovered by him, and so misses the the truth right under her nose, or at least next to it. she passes by shyam and anjali's room as they chat standing before the door, but doesn't see him. nor he her. again and again this almost reveal. sometimes in the most interesting layered visuals.
YES BUT THAT IS BEAUTY OF THIS AS HE IS OUR "CUPID"👏 TO JOIN THESE SOULS

di and shyam have a little tiff over his many admirers. creatives give the pretender krishna little touches of the real and eternal lover. but here is one who has no notion of love, at best what he feels is lust. a pity, his consort isn't radha, a bit of a gandhari our anjali. reminds me of the magnificent queen from mahabharat who wore a blindfold forever because her husband couldn't see and so she decided to suffer with him. just like her, anjali  couldn't see a thing, and shyam again won the ankh micholi round, his prize, a gentle, loving, credulous, "aap bhi na."

THIS HONEY LAYERED MAN  IS WAY TOO MUCH.SO TRUE ANJI IS BLIND FOLDED👍🏼 WOMEN LIKE HER ALWAYS REMAIN LIKE THIS "ALL IS WELL"

NO I NOTICED THAT TOO BUT NEVER SAW THESE STAIRS LATER
he bumps into someone, "dekhkar nahin chal sakte? tumhari galati ki saza tumhari naukri bhi ho sakti hai." can't you see where you're going, the cost of your mistake may be your job. but sir, was the mistake his or were you distracted... by that sense of a woman?👏👏👏

shyam almost sees her but doesn't. khushi runs helter skelter  LOVE THIS WORD👏through the unfamiliar corridors and leaps into a room. one she doesn't know at all, but had at one time thought belonged to the bakri. unfortunately, it belongs to the lion and he is on his way here, his attendant music following him resplendent. our man is thoroughly displeased, is rushing to change.

sanaya was simply brilliant as she ran around frantic looking for a space to hide, then jumped into the wardrobe. only khushi could have done that. something so very specific in that move. the visual space is super crowded these days, so many images, it's rare to come across something original. yet, ipk found new ways of showing things so often. can't remember ever seeing a girl in a cupboard, one eye open, comic air getting giggles going, and then wham... thick, pulse rate quickening passion, can't breathe, a crazy note of romance... and off she goes again, dupatta flying, something really funny and really desperate at once, his khushi... khushi... khushiii making you wonder, making you sad, making you happy. thrilling, wasn't it? yet delightfully light like a perfect souffle, with a little red dupatta flambe. oh that flying streak of vermillion, and him leaping to catch it, just took it all to another plane. 

YES YES YES THIS SCENE IS THE MOST MAGNETIC ONE FOR ME.SHE IS INDEED IN HER PLACE AND HE WELCOMED HER NO MATTER WHAT AT THIS STAGE,SANAYA AND BARUN ❤️❤️

wasn't he supposed to be mad at her? decided to not think of her just a while back. no place for such feelings. she is a part of my past that is over. and yet you just know it when she's around. what's in her that calls out to you? and now she sits inside your cupboard, inside you essentially.
BINGO👏

"tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" what are you doing here? oh the pain of knowing she isn't here. the grappling with it. all the upheaval. and suddenly, she's before his eyes. of course, he's startled at first, then perhaps a bit angry, but deep down maybe a feeling more forceful is taking root, a feeling of finding his breath again. of sheer relief. the kind that makes you let go inside, leaves you dumbfounded.

when she jumps out, you reach out instinctively, wanting to keep her near, for all your roughness, and anger, the moment she's close you're nonplussed... rabba vey, and she flies off taking advantage of your state of mind. playing ankh micholi with your feelings... now you catch it, now you don't...

HIS MIXED FEELINGS SHOWS CLEARLY HOW DEEPLY SHE GROUNDED HER ROOTS IN HIM.HE WAS BAMBOOZLED IN HER PRESENCE🤗

THIS MAHA HAS A STORY IN IT ITSELF DON'T YOU THINK REGARDLESS OF IPK.HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE A PLUNGE AND CREATE ONE PLEAJJJ.ADVANCE 🤗

i needed to pause here for breath and let my eyes rest. and before we resume, a question, was akash wearing the shirt that asr wore the night of faraq nahin padta? nooo.YES YES I NOTICED THAT TOO PH ALWAYS HAVE SHORTAGE OF DESIGNERS AND OUTFITS."CHALTA HAI"😛

❤️ YUMMILICIOUS!

MAMIJI😡😡😡

asr is tortured, pacing, remembers "hum aapke nazron se hamesha ke liye door ja rahein hain..." khushi yahan kya kar rahi hai? what's khushi doing here, he is immersed in this conundrum. his girl friend floats in, all dressed up and sexy, how am i looking, she asks getting close. he almost doesn't see her. the eyes are on the one who's flown, that's whom they seek. when his sister walks in, he asks, irritated and hassled, forgetting his resolve to not let anything disturb the cadence of his sister's big day, "di, khushi yahan kya kar rahi hai?" what's she doing here? if i knew she'd bagged the order, i'd have cancelled it. really, so that's why you ask the same question again and again. shatir asr totally stumped.

I KNOW HER HAS BEEN THROWN OUT .YEAH RIGHT😳

EXCELLENT CONNECTION👏

INTENSITY AND CLIMAX ARE AT THE TOP NOTCH SHAPE 👏
in the middle of all this mami is being really rude to khushi and payal, treating them like waiters. mamiji... aap bhi na. SHE IS TOO MUCH SOMETIMES😡     anyway, payal drops juice and khsuhi leaves the room to find tissues at the poolside, relieved at the thought of escaping his nearness.

she's shocked, but opts to remain mute... not a word since he found her in the cupboard. she is just too disturbed to say anything i guess. she tries to walk past him without a word. he catches hold of her arm in a tight grip. yet again. she stands there still, taut, tense, eyes confused, unsure. finally, in measured undertone, "aap badtameezi kar rahen hain." you're being uncourteous.😛

SHE WAS BAFFLED AS HER OWN EMOTIONS ARE ON ROLLER COASTER RIDE

"kyunki badtameezi ke elawa aur koi bhasha tumhe samajh mein nahin aati hai." because you don't understand anything but language, he is in a nasty nasty mood now. 

UP TO NO GOOD.PRETTY FAIR SHE DID NOT LET HIM WHEN HE WAS BEING GENTLEMAN👏

and he goes for it.

HIS HEART IS SO VISIBLE IN HIS EXPRESSION AND SOUND ONLY HE CAN DELIVER SUCH A MODULATION SERIOUSLY BARUN BARUN YOU ARE AMAZING👏

but if you stay... my wayward mind adds in...

"majboori thi... tab bhi... aur ab bhi." had no choice, then too... now as well. khushi is no longer running, skipping, jumping, acting cute, nothing, some part of her that no one else touches but this man, is touched again. only for him her voice grows deep like this, mature, poised, a woman vis a vis a man.SHE WAS NOT BOTHERED AT ALL THAT WAS THE ONE EYE LINK SHE IS GETTING THERE BUT UNLIKE HIM SHE CAN'T AFFORD CLOUD NINE AFTER ALL SHE HAS SO MUCH IN HER PLATE.👏

"warna?" or else?

a khushi like flipinto a rash statement looking for a solid repartee to shut this terrible man up.(a little break for respite by the creativesfor us panting viewers?
) ALARM IS RINGING JUST LOOK AT HIM

tonight he doesn't complete that sentence. something in her gaze, angry, gaining a power of its own, stops him. the intensity in both was of another order. out in the open. ankh micholi ceased.  

CHALLENGE IS ON BOTH SIDES👏

her payal slipped off as though it had a mind of its own. he saw it.AFTER ALL HE IS GOING TO BE THE PROTECTOR 😊 SHE LEFT WITHOUT WORDS BUT WITH CHALLENGE OK GO AND SHOW ME HOW YOU ARE GOING TO FORGET THIS "MUJH JESSI LARKI JO PAISON KEH...."👏

one day, a key had slipped off from his hand, so they could meet again. now this payal. what will this bring? and why is it that everything around and on them want them to find each other, yet these two... and he turned and looked back. 

THIS LOOK IS KILLING AND I AM DEAD .I SAW THIS SCENE GAZILLION TIME JUST TO SEE THIS❤️

this is the first time we see khushi in red with asr by the pool. there will be many times more when the colour of passion will attend their love story unfolding here. today's red was definitely chilli padi red. those who've lived in south east asia will know the power and bite of this deadly chilli, small, red, sharp, and has it got oomph. you don't need a little or long black dress to be an absolute bomb. i can't live without my chilli padi, looks like asr is beginning to catch the ailment.

YES CHIILI INDEED AND THIS CHILI IS HARD TO SWALLOW AND IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE😳😳😳

INDI IT WAS WORTH WAITING⭐️  STARS FOR THIS ONE👏❤️ COMMENTS CAN'T PLAY HIDE AND SEEK .😳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Supriya

Thnx and hugs ❤️🤗...Loved your detailed review and analysis for PART 1 and PART 2.I am glad you loved this romantic ride.This is for you

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago