Frequent Posters

swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh i forgot congos on thread 3..
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Comments on chapter 14...good job v! Buaji n khushi convo was brilliant ๐Ÿ˜† ur sense of humour is lethal... โค๏ธ
Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am soo waiting for an update... though just few hours it feels ages away.. Please Please Please make it soon.. thanks
nikita_88 thumbnail
Banner Credit : Boyznaka

Doing it Right - Chapter 15 

Anjali was going through her mental check list!

Phase 1: Get Payal feeling angry and isolated. Check
Phase 2: Get Arnav and Khushi in the same room without swords being pulled out. Check 
Phase 3: Make sure Modi's treated with respect. She looked around the room and so JeePee dealing with them. So check. 
Phase 4: Mentally Murder her husband for being late to the party as per usual. Check. 
Phase 5: Let the fun begin! 
She smiled. 
She could not wait for Chote and Akash to arrive they were in for a ride. They may have forgotten that I am their older sister and the fact that I am just as cunning and manipulative as both of them. 

Ahh! Now for this fun to begin the phase has to be broken down into sub sections, Anjali Raizada was praised for being organised and a control freak. Everything had to be planned to a Tee nothing to be left to chance the phases had sub phases with a whole host of back up plans, once she had a task it had to be completed and what task can me more important than the ones that are to do with meddling in both her brothers lives!
But now not to bore you with all these details, where is the fun in that. This ladki in, ma ka ladaa ladka out mesh of Kal Ho Na Ho come Dostana sequel has to be seen otherwise where is the surprise in that! I can give Karan Johar a run for his money... Now this is how you do a love story Mr KJo just you wait and watch... 

Now Durjan Singh has arrived but where are Karan and Arjun. Anjali got her phone out and texted Akash. Oi! Where are you party going on? I swear if you don't get here in the next two seconds Ahem will take Payal away from you! 

Wow what an entry and here comes a slightly wet haired Arjun and look at that the otherside Karan has comes as well. Ok I will stop with calling them Karan and Arjun otherwise I might end up singing yeh bandhan to, ok stopping now!
But the hero's have entered the field. One heroine is already Ms Payal Gupta is already in the scene now for the final dhamka of the final entry kya timing hai, even Karan Johar couldn't have directed this better.
Khushi enters with damp hair looking stunning in an elegant blue sari... Wait What The! A gota on the end of her sari when did that happen... Damn Khushi really does have a bag full of them in her purse and wait am I becoming Arnav saying What The. These four are going to make me go crazy. Ok moving onto matters at hand, going forward with the plan, Anjali got her focus back as Arnav walked towards her.

'Di you are smirking.'
'Chote I don't smirk I smile. I am a lady you see?'
Arnav just rolls his eyes 
'By the way Chote, how did Khushiji manage to get a gota onto my sari?'
'It is her idea to bring her Gota's to the world "Clip on Gota's" just add them as accessories to any clothing you wear.'
Anjali nodded and Arnav had an expression saying don't ask even I can't  even comprehend this idea and then he walked away because with Di smirking it was a bad enough sign something was about to happen and he did not need his mind thinking about Khushi's Clip on Gota's idea.

On the other side Khushi walked up to Payal who was annoyed at her.
'Why are you late and why is your hair wet and in a sari?'
Kokila Modi was going to greet the girls as she overheard the conversation.
'Woh... jiji... I got busy and lost track of time... and uh yeah... umm... I went to shower and didn't have time to dry my hair... and Anjaliji insisted that I wear a sari...umm yeah that's what happened.' She mumbled. 

And on the otherside Akash was asking the same questions to Arnav.
'Why is your hair wet Bhai? It was fine 30 minutes ago.'
'I went for a shower.' Arnav smirked and looked at Khushi. 
Kokiben noticed this and wondered what is happening here. If the younger sister is like this then what about the older sister, what is she like?

What she didn't realise was whilst she was trying to work out what the two sisters were like, had their family lied about them I mean with them both at a party, they were told they were well cultured girls. At least they weren't dressed in a dress and dancing shamelessly on the dance floor. Right? 
Anjali was weaving her magic, now all she need was Kokila Ben to notice Gopi here and her mission was all set for her to break the Ristha and Akash to swoop in like a knight in shining armour to save Payal's izzat. If only Payal's family knew what she had seen in the garden last night. Anjali smiled to herself, then went back to wonder where was her husband he was vital to the next part of the plan.

Just as planned the lights went off and the spotlight hit the dance floor there was Khushi dancing to Radha.

Gopiyon sang ghoome Kanhaiya
Raas rachaiya Radha na jaaye re
Abb saanwra na bhaaye

Radha on the dance floor
Radha likes to party
Radha likes to move that sexy Radha body

Panghat pe aake saiyyan marode baiyaan
And everybody crazy on Radha
Chhedde hai humka daiyaan bairi Kanhaiya
And everybody crazy on Radha
Hoga woh lakhon dil ka chor
Humka toh laage woh 

Hua hai aise baawla jo kehta jaaye:

Khushi was on the dance floor having the time of her life, showing off her dance moves to the world. 
Just then entered Akash to dance with her, like Arnav would have ever agreed. Anjali mused in her head.

"O Radha teri Chunri
O Radha tera Jhalla
O Radha teri natkhat najariya
O Radha tera jhumka
O Radha tera thumka
O peechhe peechhe saari nagariya"

Radha on the dance floor
Radha likes to party
Radha likes to move that sexy Radha body

Whilst Kokila Modi's jaw dropped. How many lies had the Gupta's told them? Their youngest daughter is dancing away with strange men, without a care in the world, no well cultured girl world behave like this. She had gathered the youngest was having an affair with Arnav but now she was here dancing with the younger brother Akash, was she leading both the men on? What would happen to her poor bhola bhala Jigar, if this vixen joined the family. Kokila Ben thought that Khushi would leave Jigar without looking back or caring about either families reputation.
However, Anjali and Kokilaben missed a vital detail the green eyed monster that was clearly visable on Arnav's face and boy did jaws drop when the Arnav joined the dance floor.

O Radha Radha bholi deewani hai
O Radha Radha do pal jawani hai
O Radha ko sambhalo koi isey bata do
Ki milega na koi Sanwariya

O Radha teri Chunri
O Radha tera Jhalla
O Radha teri natkhat najariya
O Radha tera jhumka
O Radha tera thumka
O peechhe peechhe saari nagariya

Hey Radha Radha kaahe itna guroor bhala
Chhodo bhi nakhre ye kaisi ada
Tune kya socha ek tu hi mash.hoor yahaan
Laakhon hain Gopiyan bhi humpe fida
Ho saari hi duniya ye naari hai
Shuru humse teri kahaani hai

O rehne de re Kanha
Bhoolega tu sataana
Jo girungi main ban ke Bijuria

As the song came to an end with everyone thoroughly enjoying the performance, we had Khushi in Arnav's arms and he was not planning on letting go for the night. He knew this stunt by her would gain her the attention of every man in the room and that was one thing Arnav Singh Raizaida and that was share or even care I guess about what everyone else thought.

Khushi was having the best night of her life, but as she stood there in Arnav's arms Khushi felt awkward and uncomfortable. She did not need Bauji to know about Arnav or anything linked to him, she wanted to no needed to go Delhi. Whatever was happening between her Arnav she could work that out later but first she needed to get to Delhi. She stepped away for now. Arnav looked at her confused but let her go for now. Ms Gupta could run but she would not be able to hide.

Kokila was fuming she was ready to break this Ristha, there was no way Jigar was marrying this girl but she couldn't reject Payal who was standing there looking awkward and worried. She had judged that the two sisters were like Ying and Yang but still one can influence the other and she did not want to take the risk now all she needed was a good reason to break the Ristha. Kokila Modi was not an idiot she knew that Arnav and Khushi were having an affair the way he danced with her, both of them entering the party late and also with wet/ damp hair and lying to their siblings. Just as she was lost in her thoughts as Anjali had planned she had JeePee telling a friend the sob story of Gopi and what a wonderful girl she is. 
Anjali watched on Hook Line and Sinker she thought, the fish has been caught and now for the icing on the cake. 

Khushi walked over to Koki 
'Namaste Aunty. I did not know you were coming to this party.'
Koki just nodded she really did not wanted to be associated with this girl or her family any longer. 
Khushi rambled on for a bit 'Oh Jigarji and Ahem jiju are here as well. If I had know they could have danced with me.'
 'Never! Stay away from my sons, I do not want you or your sister near them. We are not related and I do not want to be associated with you.  This ristha is over! I will inform your Buaji.'
Koki started to walk away 
'Par aunty...' Khushi smiled. She had no idea what Anjaliji had done but it had worked.

Ladka toh out hogaye. Now time to get the Ladki in. Hello Hi Bye Bye was the next problem as she was parading Miss India around the party to get Akash interested in her, now all we need was her husband to weave his magic and Mami would not be able to say no. 
Anjali done a double take when she saw Mami talking to Payal with Akash by her side, what had she missed, that's when she spotted her husband and Arnav talking. He had done his job and not even come to her once to greet her or say hello to their princess, oh she was mad. 
And it took SRK six days to get a girl... She had got rid of Ahemji, had Mami accept Payal and have Khushi and Arnav not kill each other in less than 24 hours. Damn she needed a medal for this, but for now a nice bath would do before they go over to the Gupta house with Shagun because Khushi and Payal should not be defamed in all of this mess, the heart wants what the heart wants...Right?

A/N: Hope you enjoy the chapter. 

Sorry if they are any mistakes ' I did not have much time for editing this part, so I hope it lives up to your expectations  because so far everyone has done a fantastic job so far. 
Thank you for being patient and waiting for over a week for this part... Hopefully the updates get back into schedule.
Also a huge thank you to Maxine and Madhu (GirlofFire) in reviewing this chapter for me, to make it better.

Just a note before I get attacked on this point I know that Dostana and Kal Ho Na Ho weren't directed by KJo but they still come under Dhrama Productions.

All reviews and likes are always appreciated. 

Edited by nikita_88 - 11 years ago
-Emma.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
RES๐Ÿ˜Š

------------------

What a fun update, i loved Anjali the mastermind and her awesome plan! Especially loved our green eyed monster getting and jealous and possessive over Khushi! Man, I would have loved to see the looks on Koki's and her son's faces, priceless! So now we need Ahem gone, Mami to agree and...well we can't really stop Arnav and Khushi from kissing, now can we?๐Ÿ˜†
Excellent job closing all the loopholes, it was well written too! Loved the update Nikita๐Ÿ˜Š
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Edited by -Emma.K- - 11 years ago
Tiramisu_coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No problem... Take all the time u guys need... TBH, last two updates seemed kinda rushed, not that there was major compromise in the quality but still didn't get the same vibe !! Just my opinion :-) good luck to you all!!!
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Worth the wait !!โญ๏ธ
Anjali is truly a mastermind in this FF !!!
What a fool proof plan to say the least !
And a jealous Arnav is always a crowd puller !!๐Ÿ˜‰
Cant believe he took to the stage dancing with Khushi !
Finally koki , ahem and jigar can all go take a hike !!๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by _disha_ - 11 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaay go Anjali... I loved her in this chapter... eager to see what happens with the shagun!!
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So here I am laughing my head off in an  empty house (hubby took the kiddies out) on a Sunday evening.  Nearly peeed my pants as this was hilrious!  You girls deserve a medal for this collab as this is super funny!  The Radha song and imagining ASR dancing to it is too hilarious!  Can't wait for the next one.  
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what a productive chapter
anjali achieved alot in such a small time..pat on the back for her
aww the green eyed monster made an appearance in arnav and he danced with khushi
looking forward to more
and koki getting fooled was the best ofcourse