Episode 51

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : ArshiHamesha

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Arshi,

Episode 47
What can I say !  Beautiful people, amazing dialogues & out of the world expressions

Loved the way you described the delicate state of our Arnavji :)  I used to enjoy these "mujhe kyo faraq par raha hai" times. Man in love indeed !!

Adore your symbolisms with the scene.. purity, reflections with that of running water :)👏

The dialogues were so good during those times with so much meaning in them. I always looked forward to di and arnav convos.  They came out with a relationship which we all loved at that time on par with arshi's.  This time all the convos had worth of gold.  jiji-khushi's, khushi with self, arnav with self, arnav with di, asr with la and buaji with the girls.
An episode drenched in heart felt emotions. 

Arshi, the caps in your post have a magnetic effect on my eyes. Especially the parallel scene one

episode 48

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time'." Thomas Edison

you are so right.. this episode reflects the above line.  khushi is so cute.. man hi man usko nahi jana hai.. but as stubborn as ASR that she is, she has to keep her statement made in a fit of anger to ASR.  But tries with hope for a sign, for a reason to stay back ! 

Always loved la :)) she surely is proud of what she is.  Doesn't think there is anything wrong with her personality.  So, doesn't fear to say what she really feels.  A sweet girl.. glad writers didn't make her a shady char like Shyam !

Felt like hugging Arnav and khushi these episodes.  ohh.. poor things.  so much uneasiness, dhak dhaks which constantly makes them go to each others worlds. 

About your kostin on why a man who has respect for other people treated khushi badly.  I feel khushi evoked in him certain feelings which he never felt he had.  She scared him badly.  This is his way of denying his feelings.  By hurting her, he is trying to convince himself that she doesn't matter to him.  But it is actually the opp.  If you don't care about a person, you usually don't bother about them. 

Once again. your caps are amazing.  how do you capture so beautifully?

Episode 49-50

First of all, lovely editing to khushi's picture.. reminded me of yesteryr actresses.

Ohh,, how khushi tried for a sign .. disappointed that DM too wants her to leave!

And your joke from Raymond.. awesome.. 😆😆

About naniji's attitude towards la.. and about sanskaar.. I believe in one universal sanskaar.  That of humanity.  Never gave much importance to the traditional sanskaar that naniji is referring to.  Felt a little hurt for la.  But all this is for our arshi to come together so can bear it !

She takes the decision to bring Khushi in and goes against Shyam when she blackmails Khushi with the same contract just for the sake of Arnav's happiness.AND Arnav takes a bitter pill to accept Shyam in RM later for the sake of Anjali's happiness BUT in both cases KHUSHI pays the price.

Absolutely right !

She finds him in Lakshami Nagar near Khushi house but later she couldn't connect the dots neither when Khushi tells her the name of her Fianc nor during his revelation time.It shows how in our society women just keep their lives go on blindly with wrong allegiance, beliefs, certitude and acceptance by assuring themselves"ALL IS WELL" as Ammir Khan says this in 3-idiots.I don't know what kind of idiots we are but we are'

Anjali's one eye is covered as she is unaware of the truth until the revelation to face the reality with both eyes as her smiles fades away and emphasizing it more...

Absolutely.  Emotional idiots we are.  I feel her subconscious mind knows that shyam is upto something but she doesn't want to believe it.  She lives in a delicate world in her mind. Maybe her past has made her this way.. doesn't want the sorrow to come again :( felt sorry for her.

your symbolisms once again are out of the world. 👏

Hey guys...Is there any connection between Lakhmiji and Lakshminagar  After all she is wearing clothes like Chamkili...ahhh Khushi indeed is a goatwa and everyone just ready to get the meat from her

😆😆😆

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: indi52

Sure Indi, I am all for it.  V collages, caps .. we can even talk about our favorite romantic scenes of IPK for that day. One day dedicated to discussing the romantic scenes. 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
hi all, are we all with ritu on this? shall we do a fultoo (no idea what the word means, sounds cool) romance day here on the thread this valentine's? discuss the ahem ahem scenes, go tizzy talkin' lau? pyaar time 14 feb?

sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Indi dear... wonder how I missed this ... just awesome. I was thinking of you and bang I see your name with this thread!! Thanks for keeping the IPK flag flying and hope to see our lovely couple in a new show in the near future! 🤗
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sheanuzz

Indi dear... wonder how I missed this ... just awesome. I was thinking of you and bang I see your name with this thread!! Thanks for keeping the IPK flag flying and hope to see our lovely couple in a new show in the near future! 🤗

anu 🤗 🤗

so good to see you. actually doctor started this on 2 december, so sweet, never missed ipk and met some lovely people here. now just helping out with setting up. do drop in when you can, some real fun analysis and "analysis" goes on here. how are you? all well, i hope.

you were thinking of me? awww (extreme expressive word learnt from my 11 year old).

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

❤️
hi all, are we all with ritu on this? shall we do a fultoo (no idea what the word means, sounds cool) romance day here on the thread this valentine's? discuss the ahem ahem scenes, go tizzy talkin' lau? pyaar time 14 feb?

m all up for it ❤️ Love, Romance...Pyaar❤️ Ishq ❤️Mohabbat...lets being it on 😉
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

episode 52!!!!!

the guptas' name their store after devi maiya because she is the one who gave this brilliant idea to khushi...the next day the guptas prepare their mithai store (thanks sohara for telling me the spelling) in that empty space in bedi ji's garage.  They start off the day setting up and making mithais by happily but as the day progressed they were losing confidence.  And then some really creepy guy comes and the three guptas stand and wait for him to order, bua ji shows him all the sweets and scares him away ( i don't blame him, she looked scary) they further lose their confidence.  then kids appeared and khushi gave them one jalebi each...bua ji was like wth, and khushi then said they are kids let it go.  Then these two guys come on a bike and ask for jalebis...they were their first customer and their confidence came back with full force...khushi was handing sweets to some ladies and then she spots a picture of arnav in a newpaper. she gets angry and puts some chutney on the picture of arnav as well as the mithai...the ladies gave her a weird look.  At the end of the day, bua ji and payal were upset that there were a lot of sweets left over but khushi being optimisitic said it is just the first day and it will get better!!!  i respect her optimism here.

Now on the lavanya and her impress nani  mission.  Mami asked if la finished her task and la being clueless did nothing...mami ji is like i thought having her would help her cause but not she is regretting helping her.   As la was talking to mami, nani appear and mami disappeared...Nani was asking la question about cooking and mami was helping her from behind the pillar ( i like that she was helping la but too bad she had a selfish reason for helping her).  Nani asked her to make malai kofta and now mami ji is sad that she has to make more things.  In the dining area, everyone was saying that the food smells good...mami ji gets happy because they are indirectly complimenting her and was trying really hard not to say that she made the food.  Nani comes to the table and for a brief second she seemed proud that la cooked all this food...she tested her and asked what was in it and mami ji was talking for la and nani figured it out.  So nani asked if she put 2 1/2 spoons of sugar (i thing they said sugar and that was the amount...i forgot what they said, i am going off of memory here) and mami ji was like i did put that..and then mami and la was caught for lying...nani was mad that la lied about cooking the food and yells at her...la leaves crying...arnav felt bad for her...i have to say arnav cares for la because he felt bad that she got yelled at...arnav gets angry and tells nani that atleast la is trying...and angrily walks off

Lovely yaar.
I was feeling bad for Buaji. She was enthusiastic along with the girls, but lost all her stamina after a while. It was so hilarious how khushi hit the pic of Arnav in the newspaper with the spoon!😆

In RM, Nani turned to Hitler for La. Poor La, tried her but caught red handed by smart Nani.
Hey Anita, Nani meant Daal chini, which is cinnamon stick. She said how cum she forgot to put two sticks of cinnamon in the Kofta.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 51& 52

"KOSHISH"[trying] is the main theme of these epis. Trying ways of  adjustments and playing along with everyone and with everything is the main coarse meal of these two epis.All the players are trying different strategies to come up  with new ideas to cope with the current situation as the game is getting heated with the time.

Longing on something so precious and rare is not only realized by Arnav but Khushi too as both were looking at the locked door and want to open it but the key is in Khushi's hand right now as she  was always and will always  be a key keeper of this door .She is the one who have an access to this door to Arnav which is only guarded by ASR and he is indeed injured in this process and unable to stop Arnav to come out of it but still guarding it... Lovely Explanation just like the mannat ki chabi .the key to their DIL, love fiercely  guarded by both Khushi and ASR come to think of it like the mannat ki Chabi its importance not recognised by ASR

Di caught Chote as he is in Khushi land and he could say only one thing "Chalain" [Lets go] after coming from his pensiveness but he is not ready for this "Chalain" so far.He stops,turns his face one more time wishing with ravenous may be his Khushi will appear from this locked door.So much yearning ,desiring, and languishing in his look...awww..👏👏

ek khaamoshi hai sunati hai kahaa karati hai
naa ye bujhati hai naa rukati hai naa thahari hai kahi
nur ki bund hai sadiyo se bahaa karati hai
sirf ehasaas hai ye, ruh se mahasus karo
ASR/Arnav going through this phase of yet to be named/recognised of his  pyaar for Khushi and a long way he has to travel

Anjali saw the lingering shadow of Shyam in the lanes of "Anjan Nagar" as he is indeed Anjan[strange] to her regardless he is with her. On the way back to home they found Shyam but as usual he escaped by his instant storyline.Arnav's bewilderment is saying something else but he shakes it off  as his Di is ok with it [my pov]

Pause here:Anjali ,...Naniji is right ,question him if he was coming here then why didn't he bring you with him?😡 Anjili is always like a ostrich with Shyam hiding her head in ground/sand not ready to face anything

One more time Arnav stops and turns towards the door.He just can't let go off his yearning for her and yet "ASR ko kissi larki se Farak nahin parta". If this side Her thoughts are gripping its roots in Arnav deeply then other side Shyam is tangling himself in her thoughts regardless of DM signs for him as she is bringing his wife infront of him as she is warning him but again "Dekhnai wali nazar kahan hai"[you can't realize if you don't feel it] 

After reaching RM, when Anjali told Arnav to tie the DM's chunari in the front mirror,...Chunari takes him to Khushi's thoughts and how he saved DM and had a great fall over Khushi. Jijaji takes it from his hands and ties it in his car.Again they both start thinking about Khushi.

Symbolism:Arnav will get Khushi's heart first but as he gave the chunari to Shyam,meaning because of Arnav's reluctance in acceptance of Khushi's love [During Diwali] he will push Khushi to a hasty decision under pressure and Shyam will manage to get engage with Khushi but as Shyam tied it in Arnav's car Khushi will be married to Arnav and they both are still looking at it because even after marriage Shyam's lust over Khushi will not be over and Arnav's acceptance of Khushi's love will be clouded for a while. Loved this symbolism

La and Mami's travesty and ridicule over cooking was hilarious but nonsense at some points. La's common sense as an educated girl left me astounded and staggered.She tried to cut the hard shell of coconut with a butter knife and amazingly The knife landed on Mamiji's foot.How come ASR hired her?Oh what am I saying I think just like Mamiji was hired''Anyway hiring system sucks at RM...😆

Symbolism:In Egypt Knife is a symbol of protector and fighter towards righteous and indeed Mamiji is a protector of Arnav and Anajli no matter what and always fight and brings out the bitter truth in her 007 James bond way.She always put her nose into those kinds of matter just like this knife in between her two toes.

Maiji's laziness was driving me nuts no wonder why"Mamiji and Naniji never together"and "Rotis on golden Jubilis". Hello hi bye bye'' 😕

Naniji is full of wisdom and has some tricks of her own as Rahim Chacha was guarding her,she was smart enough to figure out that there was something fishy going on in the kitchen. Her stealthy way of checking La in the kitchen was worth praising.She figured out who is the culprit behind all of this'.😉  Nice scenes very much happening in many households the lazyness for household work elders wanting to reform and wanting the best for family

Khushi was sad in the cab as she is going back to Lucknow where her Babuji and Amma's Mehak[fragrance] lives,where the memories of her childhood are flying,where her sweet shop is calling her name then She should be happy but she is not.How can she ,her "Rakshus'"Vs "Rajkumar"is here. 😃Buaji noticed her sadness though Buaji was harsh and sometimes rude to her, but she actually loved khushi a lot.[love Buaji in this epi] .She didn't forget to bring Jalaibis for her Sanka Devi. Buaji is right only DM knows how these Jalaibis calm her down'"Kia pata tohe tumri mushkal ka hal in Jalaibian ki mithas mein hi mil jai"[God knows may be you will find the solution of your problem in these jalaibis] and walah... Khushi with her feelings not understanding but an unknown tie with her Rakshas and wanting to go to her safety area Lucknow ( which is also not appealing to her) Sweet Buaji like a coconut all hard outside but soft inside for herTitaliya, and Payaliya(she adores more) loves them both . But all look up towards Khushi for solutions and what solutions and schemes she comes up with😆 but all agree and act.😆

The moment she sees Jalaibis her mind starts charging up as "Uske Dimagh ki bati jal gayie".She instantly changed her mind and decided to go back.[Love the driver's look on Khushi when she jumped on Buaji..ahem ahem]😆😆😆

She planned to start a sweet shop in happyji's garage! Khushi and her crazy ideas. Khushi,"Aur humain kissi ki naukri bhi nahin karna pare gi"[I don't have to do job for anyone] awww...😉 Khushi is remembering her Laad Governor ... 'After all she is Sanka Devi, but her craziness is her power to tame people as her Arnavji as this sweet shop is another crazy sign😃 by DM to bring these together after all she is the one who opened all the doors for Khushi's brain to open the locked door for Arnav.'.."Ghor unyaei aur pap hota hai agar jagha ka theek tarah se istamal na kia jayie"[It's a sin if we don't treat the space properly] Khushi your double meaning dialogues are correct, it's a sin if you are not taking care of the space [dil and dimagh] shared by you and Arnavji.

This completely fits on Khushi

"Right or wrong has never stop me from trying anything'"

Sweet shop is on but God knows or we know how long as Buaji is enough to scare the buyers and DM is enough to send Khushi to her right place as "right use of right place".But I must say guys I could not stop laughing seeing this'😆

Khushi's hard work did pay some [not much] fruit to them but while selling Khushi stopped at "Delhi Tycoon" picture in the newspaper while giving out kachoris  as she was doing "right use of right place" which put her at the edge and while standing that edge she put lots of lots of chutney right on his face. Khushi and her sanak has no end as she is mad at her Laad Governor'...

Symbolism: Two Kachoris----#2 is for extreme awareness of the feelings of yourself and others. Because you are touched by the subtleties of emotions, you can understand a great deal from a word, a gesture, or even an unspoken thought. CONNECTION :Khushi is aware of her and his unknown emotions as she saw in his eyes while leaving him "Hamesha keh liye"and everything is reminding her about that .

On the dining table Naniji's quirky and knotty ways against La to find out the truth are extremely commendable but not approvable from Arnav as he can't tolerate La'a insult any more regardless he got embarrassed at first. Mamiji blurts out the truth during Naniji's investigation.La's Dal and Cheeni couldn't save her from Hitler Nani at this time and she runs away after humiliation."een Duniya mein do log itna besuada khana nahin bana sakat hain"[not two ppl in this world can make same tasteless food]Wise and deep words Naniji as she knows how Mamiji and her entrance in the RM brought so many issues ,she does not want the same...as she is assuming things around her like that at this point... Mamiji was trying to to help La but it will bite her back like this, she didn't have a slightest idea...

Pause here : One thing is right La is trying to adjust with everything and everyone but Naniji is trying to prove her wrong no matter what'.

MOMENT OF THE DAY:    

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0sMZcxYJfo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0sMZcxYJfo[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLDVil6xj0

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CLDVil6xj0[/YOUTUBE]

Arshi

Loved your take on both the episodes my comments in blue and underlined portions like your symbolisms. LA Nani Mami Di ASR adjusments and roota rooti dictatorships continue😆 neither Nani or Chotey giving in much 😉 giving in an inch then again back to the starting point others especially Di and Mami back to this Nice picture captures and Videos
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ruby-red

hey indi, im a silent but an avid  reader off ''Blast From The Past ''.
i love the analysis, the witty coments and the general discussions.
i was worried and upset when Doc said that due to personal commitments she was unable to continue with this post, but i am so glad that you have taken over and are continuing with this post so that readers like me do not suffer.
i would like to thank you and a big thank you to Doc for this brilliant and entertaining post.

I WAS ALSO A SILIENT reader here but very recently became unsilient😆 so many of us in this categrory
Our Valentine's celebration is rolling beautifully!  Let's carry on! 😃

Both vms are by Zoha!

Arhi VM ( Arnav the cutest loving Husband)   🤢
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrbVRbPtizs[/YOUTUBE]

Arhi VM (the cute stuff)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cww8lPSooM[/YOUTUBE]