He bought everything make her smile and to bring his old Khushi
Khushi you should tell him the truth before it too late
Arnav can't bear the thought of loosing her
Nice update
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Precap
Next day
Pari: nahi hum aisa kaisa kar sakte hai. Hume khud par kabu rakhna chaiye tha. Hum arnavji ko dhoka kaisa de sakte hai. Hum abhi unhe sari sacaai bateyga.
(No how can I do these. I should have kept hold on me. How can I betray arnav? I will tell him all truth today itself)
Arnav: kya bata dogi
(What you will tell)
Arnav standing in front of her.