Eagerly waitin 4 next part.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@desir: Nyc story!!!!😊
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Part 43 (A) - Its Just The Best Feeling In The World To Love By Whom You Loved The Most

As soon riddhima feels armaan's hands on her blouse's only strap her breaths get sharpen and her hand were now clawed his shoulders feeling him opening the upper thread of her blouse strap as he start moving on her back her blouse's strap and she even did not know when will her blouse will be there as she feels his and her passion is too on fire like his only and right then with a small movement armaan start caressing her bare back with his fingers he still did not open the hook of her blouse strap and here he is kissing her shoulder and nape while caressing her beauty bone with his another free hand his kisses were urgent ones and riddhima has just holding him from his shoulders she did not know that her nailswere deep digging in his shoulders she is so much drowned in armaan's love and armaan did not even mind himself as he so much loved her and he has no control over himself when she is around him and here tou she is laying beneath him and in his passion he pulled the sleeves of her blouse away from her shoulders leaving them bare and he nuzzled there making her siding her head that didnothing just gives a better access to her milky neck and flawless skin and he too used that thing and caressed with his nose following with his so much kisses and that too wet ones and licked too making riddhima moaned in pleasure and all the time his one another hand which is romancing on her back slid his two fingers inside her blouse strap through that small piece of layer as soon riddhima feels his hand under her blouse strap and she knows the hook will be undone soon as she actually feels his hand on her undergarment's step and this makes riddhima numb and a shiver ran down in her spine and the result is she clawed his shoulder little bit more aggressively making him bite on the cubical of her neck and she moaned hardly in pain and pleasure and armaan as registered her moan though her moans still makes him turned on but then he knows the moan is of pain and pleasure both so he start licking her where he bited as he is licking her there the bite is aggressive one leaving both armaan and riddhima in normal surrounding too as armaan feels her fingers and nails clawed in his skin he come back to world and riddhima tou with his that harsh bite only knows what they were up to and this mere thought makes goose bumps aroused on her skin and as armaan looked at her from her chin he saw he is almost over her and next his gaze fell on at the cervical of her neck and he saw the skin turned red as he actually bitted her so much harshly and without waiting for any more second he kissed the bite following with the licking of his tongue and then caressing with the his tongue and with his lips and placed several few kisses there and then as he feels riddhima's hands in his hairs he looked at her as she nodded at him with a smile as she knows what must be running in his heart seeing that harsh bite and seeing her smile armaan knows she try to indicate that she is fine and finally giving her few more kisses on her shoulder and on her bite he looked at her as he comes near to her face level and he saw she is panting very badly and her cheeks were turning into deep shade of red colour and armaan pressed his for head against hers as riddhima wrapped her arms around his shoulders too

Ri:''i love you''

Ar:''love you too''

As they whispered to each-other they hugged each-other tightly savouring the moment and feeling contended and this so moment they feels they are actually belong to each-other their this little encounter of making out where it was leading gives them clear view that they has complete right over each-other and does not even need any one actually even each-other's presence they are ONE from their heart and they did not mind taking the next step in their relationship and their love their true and sacred love for each-other if today they crossed that limits too they did not have any regret even a bit too this is beauty of their love and all the time they hugged each-other while enveloping each-other in their arms, armaan keeps on caressing her cervical of her neck where he bites and riddhima's hands were actually tracing and caressing his shoulders where he knows her nails were digging and they so loved this thing only armaan can do this for his riddhima and only riddhima can do this for her armaan as they loved each-other and cared for each-other that even after that passionate encounter they still knows where it must be pained and this is the beauty of their relationship and their love and their sacred and pure love for each-other that makes them believe that they actually love each-other and after few more minutes relishing the love and belongingness of each-other in each-other's arms armaan little bit moved away from her and looked at her and placed a tendril which is falling on her face behind her ear making her look at him well she is still very much blushing and when armaan's fingers brushed with her ear lobe when he placed her hairs behind her ear it creates havoc in her body this can only be done by him as he has that capability of by just touching makes her loosened all hers senses and she craved more and more for his touch and she does not have any problem to say that after all this is her right she craved for the touch of the person whom she loved so much the most well precisely say and who loved her back and as armaan pecked her forehead right then he actually observed her condition well she is complete mess but still looking very beautiful leaning under him her face is showing his marks as he kissed her full mouth and her lip gloss fully smudged stating his own acts even her nose has lipstick mark that showed how much he kissed her as after his kissing only her nose gets turned her strawberry pinkish and red except her trade mark blush and he smiled seeing that she is actually looking very much beautiful in that state to him well seeing this he could not control himself more and once again he bends a little and placed a kiss on her nose tip making her smile as well blush and then as his gaze moved downwards he finds her blouse is falling from her shoulders leaving her upper chest almost naked and her nape and collar bone and joints of shoulder and her beauty bone her long slender neck almost everywhere has his kisses and his hickies too but the one on her cervical of neck is actually the harsh ones and then he kissed her there too once again and then he pulled her sleeves up looking at her making her smile with his actions and then he saw her saree is falling out of place as he somewhere tugged her pleats and he smiled seeing that he actually managed to push her saree bit down wards that actually its low waist saree now and he though he will let her wear only low waist sarees after their wedding and he smirked seeing his finger imprints on her bare waist around her navel area stating him how tightly he is holding her and then he little bit moved down and then he bends near her belly and kissed her there near her navel area as well smirked at his own thought and seeing him grinning while placing kisses over her belly and then as riddhima could not take this anymore she pulled him up to her face level and kissed his cheeks while cupping his cheeks and armaan grinned seeing this he somewhere is expecting this as he knows he has that affect on her and then armaan could not control himself as he looked at her luscious red pinkish lips and as he feels those lips on his cheeks he once again wants too feels them on his lips and he without waiting any more second he smacked his lips over hers kissing her hard once again taking her breaths out but never did she mind riddhima gave in the kiss immediately knowing their desires and armaan smooched her perfectly chewing her lips biting them, sucking them caressing them licking them and riddhima too responds with the equal fervour and within a swift moment armaan rolled his tongues inside her mouth and engaged his tongue with hers as soon their tongues entangled with each-other, they caressed each-other they danced in pleasure fought for dominance they explored each-other's mouth wildly and passionately and they swallowed each-other saliva and then finally after the long kiss they broke apart as they are in need of oxygen as both are panting very badly otherise they will never leaves each-other's lips and they has proud on that too and after their kiss actually that both they has their eyes closed and having a wonderful smile playing on their lips which were adoring their faces making them contended and armaan pressed his for head against hers once again and he feels riddhima's hands on his chiselled chest on his abs and he then feels somewhere that he himself is naked just his arms in his sleeves and he looked at himself his all the buttons opened by her already he smirked seeing this boy they were passionate and he needs to get wed fast now.

Ar:''i love you''

Ri:''love you too''

They whispered near each-other lips again to each-other while opening their eyes and sharing a beautiful eye-lock with each-other with a wide smile adorning their faces which makes them feels more satisfied in each-other's arms and after few second of their eye-lock he finally

Ar:''riddhima sweetheart tumhe nahin lagta is time and at this rate par we actually need to get married fast jaan hain naa jaan''

He asked as he leaned over the pillow while pulling her over himself as he try to catch his breath after their kiss and

Ri:''nahin armaan bilkul bhi nahin in my eyes but yea for society sake you can think like that that we actually need to get wed fast''

She said taking armaan in a surprise as she has her arms around him and armaan looked at her confirming her while shaking his head in ''no'' and riddhima smiled widely at him seeing his cute face and then she shake her head in same manner in ''no'' and

Ar:''kyoon sweetheart what do you mean by that jaan I did not get you you mean that though we are romancing like this still no need to get married fast you don't mind at all sweetheart''

He asked as he holds her from her waist putting his hands around her holding her tightly and his one hand under his head

Ri:''yup armaan i won't mind if i would mind i didn't share a room with you at first place and simple armaan I am already married with you from my whole heart so tumhare pas poora right hai''

She said looking at him while pecking his chin and armaan has million dollar smile hearing her as this proved how much she trusted on him and he can't even think to break her trust ever and seeing him quite riddhima looked at him before she can speaks

Ar:''riddhima I love you more for trusting me to this extent''

He said finally giving his feeling the correct words and then riddhima smiled and lightly pecked his lips as she said to him that making smile

Ri:''love you too armaan par yeh sachh hii tou hai naa armaan humari shaadi tou already ho gayyi naa aur sirff logon kee liyye honii rehti hai naa tou society kee liyye aur jab tum sirff mere ho tou mujhe iss rishte par iss duniya meiin sabse zayada vishwas hain saath meiin aapnein armaan par aur vaise bhi jab mai hun hii tumhari tou kaisi doori I am only yours so no confusions naa''

She said with a million dollar smile on her face and armaan smiled and then pulled her as her head on his shoulder and

Ar:''i just love you for this aur mujhe nahin pata kii kya kahun''

He said as he did not actually know what he can say afters seeing her so much love and trust for himself he has no words to say that

Ri:''love you too janab mai batai hun naa kii aap kya kahen''

She said looking at him making him confused with his words too and he looked at her with surprise in his eyes as rasied eye brows

Ri:''yes sweetheart please hatoo naa mere oopar se i will be back after changing armaan so please let me go janab yeh kahiye aap''

She said and try to move but armaan holds her wrist and pulled her towards himself which makes her banged in his rock hard chest and she fell direct on his chest and she looked at him with shock wriiten all over her face not at all expected this and armaan

Ri:''kya armaan''

She asked him as she saw him grinning widely and then he pecked in her hiars and then he replied while holding her waist as

Ar:''well sweetheart kya zarurat hai change kii you are going to sleep like this only with me like my riddhima my jaan in my arms''

He said making her surprised as well turning into deep shade of red as his words actually makes her turned red in deep shade red

As she still wants to ask him will he saying the truth or just teasing her

Ar:''well sweetheart yes mai serious hun not at all teasing you riddhima jaan so please aab forget that kii you are going anywhere jaan as i will like to have my riddhima my jaan like this only you know i love my riddhima my jaan more like this only''

He said and riddhima looked at him in pure disbelief and then

Ri:''par armaan''

But she is cut short by armaan's voice as he whispered to her that

Ar:''kya par var riddhima abhie tumne hii kaha naa there is no confusions so merii ichaa hai kii you will sleep like this only par aagar riddhima''

But now he is cut short as riddhima without saying anything snuggled in his chest putting her head on his ches near his herat giving answers to his unspoken questions armaan smiled seeing that and grinned too seeing that blush crept on her red cheeks making her more beautiful and he wrapped his arms around her tightly and pecked her forhead and then he remembered something

Ar:''vaise riddhima tum mujhse poochogi nahin kii why i stopped sudden moment when you and i are more than ready means kii''

Riddhima shaked her head in "no" and then placing her chin on his chest she while looking in his eyes as she replied to him like that well looking in his eyes only and as she started as

Ri:''nahin i know tab tumhe laga kii mujhe yeh sab shaadi kee bad sahii lagega aur tumhare liyye merii khushi se zayada kabhie kuchh important nahin hain naa i know that armaan aur vaise bhi tum ise aur bhi khoobsoorat banana chahte ho humari shaadi kee bad well i know that''

She said and armaan smiled knowing her she can read him like an open book and he nodded and caressed her hairs and then she say

Ri:''par sachii bataon i didn't wants you to stop at all i want to be with you to feel your our love armaan as i love you sachii meiin''

She said making armaan surprised he knows she needs him the ways she reacts to his touch and was giving him accompany but he never knows she will openly confesed that thing to him well this makes him surprised so he holds her face and then looked at her

Ri:''kya hain aisee mat dekho aab jab tumse pyaar karti hun tou tumhe tou bata hii sakti hun kii kya chal rahaa hai mere man meiin armaan naa aur tumse kya chupana naa aab''

She said as she saw him looking at her with confusion in his eyes as well surprise written all over his face and armaan then finally

Ar:''yea off course you can do that mai tou yeh dekhh rahaa tha kii aaj party kee bad se hii merii riddhima kahin khoyi hui sii hai yeh tou merii sharmilli sii riddhima nahin hai yeh tou koi aur hii hai not that i don't like this riddhima but still i missed my riddhima yar''

He teased her making riddhima frowned and she smacked his chest playfully and armaan smiled at her as she looked cute naa

Ar:''ohk ohk i am sorry mai aab tumhe tease nahin karunga vaise chalo yeh bhi achaa hai that you tell me about your feelings completely today at least aab mujhse aage se aapnein aap ko control tou nahin karna padega naa jo kii mai vaise hii bahut mushkil se karta hun you don't even know how tough is''

He said winking at her making riddhima turned beetroot red with his comment and she hide her face in his chest only after hitting his chest playfully again making him smile at his shy riddhima

Ar:''nahin sachii meiin vaise riddhima why not we started again what we stopped as i think kii merii riddhima shy hai ose achaa nahin lagega so kya kehti ho aab shuru kar len you see raat abhie bhi poori tarah se jawan hai aur so as you and me so kya khayal hain''

He again teased her and riddhima did not dare to look at him as he caressed her spine stroked her completely and she just said

Ri:''jii nahin aab koi zarurat nahin hai aab aap bhi soyiye aur i am going to sleep too vaise bhi i am really tired aur you sih Dr.Armaan Mallik aapnein aapna chance kho diyya hain naa aur armaan take that medicines too dekho tumhrae side table par padii hai yeh mat sochna kii mai bhull gayyi hun so take them right now and go to sleeps enough stress for you today only clear''

She said and armaan shaked his head in "no" she is just riddhima and never forgets anything and he quietly takes the medicine with water as he does not wants to tire her as he can see her she is actually tired and seeing him taking medicines quietly riddhima smiled and pecked his chest and then armaan pecked her hairs as riddhima put her head on his chest again snuggled to him closer

Ri:''good night armaan and i love you so very much''

And armaan smiled and holds her close to himself and engulfed her in his arms he whispered back to her pecking her hair again

Ar:''good night jaan and I love you too so much''

And riddhima kissed his chest again and both drifted to sleep to meet each-other in their dreams with the most beautiful smiles adoring their faces snuggling in each-other's arms completely fully contended and satisfied having each-other in their lives as the love of their lives and their life too naa. Next morning as sun rays peeped inside the room the beautiful couple is sleeping in each-other's arms feeling contended riddhima is completely snuggled in his chest and armaan has his arms wrapping around her petite waist completely holding securely and protectively in his arms his face is rested on her head as riddhima's both arms wrapped around his waist and armaan's another free hand was resting on her arms entwining his fingers with hers there they looked like mde for each-other only but seems like sun is blushing seeing the lovely couple like this so he completely peeped its sun rays inside the room making riddhima's sleep breaks a bit but somewhere she just snuggled more in his chest nuzzling her nose in his bare chest and they both keeps on sleeping but after few minutes again riddhima feels very much brightening fells on her eyes so she again stirred in her beauty sleep and snuggled in his chest more and more but finally opened her eyes a bit and adjusted her vision and she saw she is sleeping on his chest in the arms of the love of her life and then she little bit adjusted her head and put her chin on his chest so that she cn have a compelte look at the sun of her life and as she saw him sleeping peacefully with that million dollar smile playing on his lips she is drowned in his love completely and she feels like she falls in love with him all over again and was watching him first time only he has everything that any girl desired for his perfect facial features he kissed his chin and then takes a kohl from her eye lids and placed behind his ear feeling he can have her bad eye and she smiled seeing his face and then she frowned as she fnds his smile changing into frown and she looks at the source why her jaan's smile changing into that stupid and irriated frown and she looked the sun rays falling on his face she smiled and then pulled herself a little bit up and covered his face with hers so that his sleep did not disturbed with the sun rays and as soon armaan feels that no brightening his frown again changed into a briht smile bringing a bright smile on riddhima's lips too seeing his smile and she keeps on admiring him for some times and then she moved out from his grip slowly after detangling herself from his grip and that was actually a tough task as he was holding her very much securely and possessively under his hold and then riddhima finally moved out from his grip and start getting away from him and finally only after pecking his both cheeks, his nose tip, his chin and then his lips softly and slowly and then she moved ot from his grip she just putting her feet on floor and straighten her saree pallu as well as it was very much disoriented from yesterday's make out and she sleeps like that only as she does not feels to straighten herself and if she thinks she does not even think about that its not lie at all as after all they were so busy in each-other's love and warmth and they trusted each-other completely and then as stood up finally but with in a second she pulled back to the bed her heart feels thump as first she feels that he is wide awake but right then as she looked towards him immediately she has a cute smile appeared on her lips as she finds him holding her saree pallu in his fists sleeping peacefully with cute smile on his face and riddhima feels she falls in love with him again he is looking so much cute and she does not know why he has that love with her duppattas and now saree pallu and then she smiled and let her saree pallu come out from his grip and only after caressing his cheeks and then a fter admiring him she finally moved towards the window first to draw the curtains of the window so that he can sleep peacefully there is no need to wake up soon after they all are on vacation and then she moved towards the wardrobe to take out her clothes to get freshen up and get ready and she lovingly while looking at him only opened the cupboard only to get covered under the piles of clothes as she picked one of his shirt from her face which blocks her view to look at him she was surprised when did all this happen she leaves the cupboard neat and tidy yesterday when she gets ready and later in night she does not needs to change for the obvious reasons off course and then she smiled too seeing the state as she picked up the pile of clothes from floor well she knows him he is her armaan the very messy person after all and she will have to cope up with him and she will have going to very tough while coping up with him and she will surely will going to on her toes after their wedding and well she is going to love this feeling while she blushed thinking how armaan will be whole dependent on her completely and will surely loved her like anything, she so assumed that blissful future right in front of her eyes as how her armaan will called her when she is in kitchen after geting ready and armaan will call her for his clothes and will loved her while calling her and how will she scold him for not getting ready on time finally and she will definitely in his arms when they were getting delayed for hospital how she smiled seeing that blissful future right in front of her eyes and she blushed seeing herself and him in his arms while shs is there with completely like Dr.Riddhima Mallik with her maang filled with sindoor and with that magalsutra around her neck and the chudda she loved so much she blushed hard thinking that things and then she hides her face in her palms and then she finally get out from her dream while looking at armaan and she has a broad smile seeing his face and right then she after blowing a kiss to him and giving him loving look she moved inside the washroom after putting the clothes in the cupboard and taking her dress for today. She is back after few minutes getting ready wearing a pair of black slim fit jeans with red fitted top and looking very beautiful and the first thing she did coming out from the washroom to glance at armaan who is still sleeping peacefully riddhima smiled at his sight and then finally moved towards him to wake him up finally and she slowly sat beside him and caressed his face with her knuckles and then armaan feeling his touch snuggled towards her and riddhima smiled seeing this gesture

Ri:''chalo armaan wake up naa dekho subhh ho gayyi hain armaan''

She said while waking him up and armaan just stirred in his sleep and then riddhima smiled and just caressed his cheeks and

Ri:''armaan please ootho naa dekho subhh ho gayyi hain armaan''

She again tried to wake him and this time armaan smiled in his sleep and just mumbled

Ar:''hmm''

And riddhima smiled at his cute antics and then she ruffled his hairs with her fingers

Ri:''ootho naa armaan please jaan''

She said and armaan little bit opened his eyes and holds her hand and looked at her the love of his life sitting in front of his eyes looking so fresh like a newly flower and then kissed her fingers while again closing his eyes and riddhima smiled seeing his antics and ruffled his hairs

Ri:''armaan please ootho naa jaan''

She said and armaan slowly and sweetly with his eyes closed moved closer to her and put his head in her lap making her surprised

Ar:''hmm''

And then he finally opened his eyes with his head in her lap making her smile as she ruffled his hairs

Ri:''good morning''

She said while looking deep in his eyes and armaan just looked at her how beautiful she is looking

Ar:''you are looking beautiful riddhima''

He said making riddhima smiled wide off course when your loved one compliments you you have smile the best ones of yours and same with her

Ri:''thanks you''

Ar:''and you know just wants to see your face like this in front of me when i first awake in morning for my rest of life''

Riddhima smiled and bends and kissed his for head as armaan kissed her fingers as he is holding her hand earlier

Ri:''i love you armaan''

She confessed while kissing himand then she ruffled his hairs again making him smile wide and then they both keeps on looking in each-other's eyes and shared a beautiful eye-lock seeing the reflection of each-other and their pure love in each-other's eyes and then after few seconds

Ri:''achaa armaan chalo aab ootho and go get ready i am hungry armaan aur baaki sab bhi wait kar rahein hongee naa''

She said while glancing at clock well it was pretty late but still no calls from their friends may be everyone is sleeping still or getting ready as they all were hell tired after last night's party but she is actually hungry she does not eat from last night and now it's very late and armaan just

Ar:''me too sweetheart''

He said while pecking her hands again and then riddhima smiled and then she just

Ri:''han tabhie tou keh rahii hun please get up and get ready aaj please hum pool site par breakfast karenge so janab please get up''

She said while trying to get up when armaan holds her wrist and pulled her so adruptly that she landed on him with her finger tips touching his bare chest and she did not know what to do as she is so much startled with his sudden pull not at all expected and she is just about to ask

Ri:''armaan yeh''

But right then his finger comes on her lips making her shush down as he locks his eyes with her and placed her few tendrils behind her ear as her hairs wet as she took the shower and still did not dried them properly some waters were falling on his face too making him desire for her more

Ar:''well i am hungry too but jaana for my jaan only''

He said and riddhima is surprisd with his words but she somewhere knows where he is hinting actually as she can feels his piercing gaze on her lips she shivered and right then she just managed to whisper only that but did not complete her sentence as armaan pushed and takes turn

Ri:''armaan yeh''

And now she is under him with him leaning on his face so close to hers and right then while caressing her face he just whipsred near her lips only

Ar:''let me have my breakfast first jaan and i want that badly''

And without giving her single chance to speak up riddhima next moment feels his lips overs hers kissing her zealously and chewing her lips while nibbling her lower lips completely and allowing her to nibble on his upper lips riddhima first is too startled with this sudden kiss as she is not at all prepared for this but when armaan start nibbling on her lower lips she without wasting any more second start nibbling on his upper lips kissing him back and as soon armaan feels her responding and recovering from shock as she start nibbling on his upper lips armaan smiled and just start nibbled on her upper lips switching on them without wasting any second more and riddhima too switched on his lower lips and armaan's hands were around her waist pulling her more closer as if possible making her crush in his chest and riddhima's hands were in his hairs massaging his scalp that did nothing just aroused him more and more and he strt chewing her lips intensifying the kiss and riddhima too chewed his lips accordingly lower lips and upper lips and finally after few minutes armaan probed her lips to convey her to open her mouth and riddhima too obliged with in a second and armaan rolled his tongue inside her mouth while letting her tongue inside his mouth as their tongues rolled in each-other's mouth they swallowed each-other's saliva, danced in pleasure and fought for dominance and they entangled with each-other and they explored each and every corner of each-other's mouth and they keeps on kissing each-other passionately and armaan makes her completely crushed in him with his hands around her waist and riddhima keeps on massaging his hairs aroosuing him to no extent and finally after few minutes they broke the kiss and pulled apart as the needs of oxygen wins but still did not leave each-other armaan pressed his for head against hers while both their eyes closed with their noses touched with each-other, riddhima's hands wrapped around his neck and armaan was enjoying her arms warmth and both were busy in catching their breaths which was completely out of breath as their kiss completely let them out of breath and finally armaan opened the eyes only to see her eyes bored upon him as opened her eyes at same time only and then armaan while kissing her eye lids pressing his lips there whispered

Ar:''i love you jaan''

Ri:''i love you too armaan''

And then they looked in each-other's eyes again as armaan again pressed his forhead with hers and

Ar:''thanks riddhima aab hui naa yeh morning good you no yummy one''

As he said looking at her making her turned redder with his comments and riddhima just blushed and hide her face in his shoulder

Ar:''oye hoyee jaan''

And making him show his trade mark million dollar smile and then finally he whispered in ear huskily making her breaths sharp

Ar:''aab mera breakfast tou you know ho gayya aab mai aapni jaan ke breakfast ka intezam kar dun''

He said while detangling himself little from her and riddhima gives him a smile saying

Ri:''han armaan bahut bhookh lagii hain sachii meiin i am really hungry go and get ready naa''

Ar:''aww mera bachaa yea just give me a some minutes''

He said while rolling away from her a bit and then she just

Ri:''han please jaldi i am damn hungry you know pet meiin chuhe racing kar rahein hain''

And armaan finally moved away from her after giving her a peck on her lips and as he moved towards wash room giving her a loving look riddhima

Ar:''i love you too riddhima''

And he too replied with a big smile and then as armaan moved inside the wash room to freshen up riddhima get up and after settling the bed she then as her gaze fell on the towel she smiled and then realized he does not takes his towel inside the wash room and now this makes her shy how will she handles him his towel she picked up the towel and with her hear beats increased thinking all possibilities moved towards the wash room and knocked the wash room door and armaan who was washing his face hearing the knock shouted knowing it will be riddhima so he just forwards his hand and riddhima smiles that he knows he forgets his towel so she is going to take him that but what she did not know was that he is armaan and how he can let go such a beautiful chance so just the moment when riddhima forwards his his towel while saying

Ri:''armaan yeh lo tumhara towel''

But words remin stuck in her throat as she is actually pulled inside the washroom

Ri:''armaan kya kar rahein ho tum hain''

She was so much surprised with this sudden movement of his well she never expected this from him this is how armaan is unexpected and now too armaan was so much drowned in her and moreover with her by his side he could not control his desires and the result is this here she standing in front of him looking at him when riddhima is about to speak something as she was opening her mouth armaan shushed her by not with his finger or ahnd he actually smacked his lips over her making her shocked with this as he smacked his lips so hard making her little banged in the wall and before riddhima can do anything or try to comes out from his hold armaan start sucking her lower lips passionately taking her into heated frenzy and that's it as armaan's tongue rolled on riddhima's lips she for a moment was bit apprensive as they are in washroom they never make-out in the washroom off course so she is bit apprehensive but as armaan start sucking her lower lips more passionately she finally gives in his and her burning desires which are on fire off course with armaan's hand was now moving his way towards her waist try to holds her more tightly and as armaan start pulling her while holding her waist she herself forgets everything and gives in start sucking his upper lips with her tongue rolled on his upper ones and that's it armaan's victory and now he just start kissng her more passionately moving to her uuper lips start sucking them and matching to his passiona riddhima moved to his lower lips giving him the same treatment with passion and armaan now smooched her lips perfectly and same was with riddhima she is matching to his passion their desires on the heat and armaan's one hand was now behind her head making her restless and one hand is moved inside her shirt tracing her bare waist and riddhima gasped very hard feeling hsi fingers tracing her bare waist and her hands herself moved at his back start rubbing it sensoulsy this is not intentional but with her feelings she herself did not knows when her hands were moving sensuously and then her another ahnd went in his jet black hairs start massaging them and that did nothing just aroused him more that he bited her lips making her opened her lips a little and that's it he takes his chance and rolled his tongue inside her mouth and riddhima off course more than happily obliged and she too rolled her tongue inside his mouth and they start exploring each-pother's mouth like they never did before and as soon their tongues engaged with each-other they danced in pleasure, they fought for dominance and this times as if armaan wants to do something else too he did something that he never did before as he licked her tongue with his inside her mouth making riddhima gasped and armaan is just aroused even more with her hrad breathing he knows she is just affecting so much with his that he always aroused with the fact that how much she is aroused with his touch and kisses and here his fingers is now working on her navel and this times riddhima also start licking his tongue with hers off course giving him pleasure too and finally after their ever so passionate kisses and licking and all riddhima knows now she can't takes anymore she is completely out of breath with this passionate kiss but seems armaan is no where thinking to stop so she pushed him a bit as she needs oxygen to survive and armaan is so much frustrated with this push he so enjoyed the moment so when she pushed him he immediately bite her lips in little bit frustration but riddhima did not mind that and she pushed her head making it compeletly banges in wall and armaan did not wants to stop so he moved downwards with his feather soft kisses all over her neckline kissing her neckline passionately and riddhima in anticipatipion just throws her head at back and that did nothing just gives a better access to armaa to her flawless skin and armaan just opened the little knot on her one shoulder and just pushed her sleeve down well that's just the formality as she is wearing the sleeveless top his hands and fingers prints already digging in her arms and as soon armaan pulled the sleeve down armaan can easily buried his head there but seems like he has something else in his mins he first kissed her all over her bare shoulder even pulling her undergarment's strap aside and then he buried his head under her chin and as riddhima pushed her head sideways it seems like that the pace is perfectly fit for his face and armaan start kissing her nape ardently with so much passion that riddhima moaned in pleasure as armaan's another hand start massaging her nape and her beauty bone and another hand which is on her navel start rolling one of his finger on her navel and start making imaginary patterns around her navel and riddhima moaned in pleasure and that gives armaan's desires puts on fire and he kissed on her shoulder blade making her breathed hard and pulled his hairs a bit not so harshly but that makes armaan comes out from his passion but not fully just a bit and that gives riddhima a soothing touch on the bite as armaan licked the bite making her turned her head so much and armaan jsut loved the sight and armaan again drowned in passion he this times he actually did something that he never did before and seems like today he is going to try all the very new things with her that leaves both of them very much breathless and this time armaan's passion has no bound he just forgets everything and anything and this results armaan actually rolled one of his finger inside her navel and that's it riddhima could not takes this anymore and she pushed him bit and this time little harshly and making his grip loosened on her and she run from there but seems like today their destiny has other plans for them as she just stumbled on the water and that actually makes her stumbled that she actually hit the walls of shower cubicial and this time as armaan saw her stmumbled he turned to saved her he do saved her from falling but in just holding their hands they were now standing under the shower with their heavy breaths and riddhima looked at armaan and arman looked at riddhima she is looking damn sexy with that state her lips swollen even a little blood is too oozing from them and her shoulder clearly stated his bite his teeth marks and he grinned seeing her and as riddhima keeps on looking his eyes as the blue and green eyes caught each-other they drowned in each-other speaking today volumes volumes of passion volumes of love they holds for each-other and as armaan slowly start making his way towards her nape try to caress her riddhima brokes their ever so passionate eye-lock even their eye-lock is turned into passionate ones today takes two steps back and with this as their hands entangled with each-other and this is it as riddhima's hands accidently hit the tap button and with in a minute they were start drenching in the water from their head to toe making the things much more out of comfortable as they already has and riddhima again slipped her feet with sudden water and she tried to hold herself that makes her hands landed on his bare chest and finally seems like eternity now she noticed armaan is bare chestted all the time and as armaan feels her hands on his chest he actually gets turned on and loosened himself again he loosened against his heart over his control which he tried so much but can't and he imemdiatley without any thinking or and chance he smacked his manly lips over hers taking her into heated frenzy and sensing his passionate kiss riddhima gives in matching with equal passion and now the water is running over them and they were kissing each-other like wildly and the running water is adding fuel in their desires and armaan finally tille eternity breaks the kiss but not stopped there he turns so much wild with her softness crushing in his bare chest as in all the time they kissed he feels like her softness directly crushing in his chest making him more passionate and he is turning on each and every second and was just losing himself in his lady love and he does not knows where this is leading and now as he breaks the kiss he pulled her other sleeve down too and riddhima just moaned as armaan start sucking all the water droplets from her body with his lips and kissing her in that places too and riddhima just placed her both hands at his back she just wants to takes support otherwise she does not knows what will happened with the so much love and the water and intensity of passion and the moment riddhima knows if armaan will not holding her she will surely falls at this time as her kness already weekend as if her knees has leaves her side long times back it's only armaan's hold which is making her stand and as riddhima feels armaan is now movig upwards her top and now she knows she has to stopped him right now otherwise they will crossed their all the limits not that she minded but she knows armaan maybe as he just wants to take this step ahead only after their wedding in front of society so for his sake she has to stop him otherwise she herself will not holds herself no longer back so she tried to makes him come back to his senses so she called him

Ri:''armaan soono''

As she called him armaan not even reacted for a minute as she knows that thing clearly as after he is involved in her it was goig to hell of it's task but she knows she has to do this she has to stopped him and armaan is so inovolved in sucking all over her upper chest that he forgets everything

Ri:''armaan jaan''

And bingo that's it she knows whenever she calls him 'jaan' in her soothing voie he will surely comes out from the trance and taht actually happened armaan looked at her from her upper chest and as their eyes met with each-other armaan saw that smile on her lips and immense trust in her speaking eyes but then as he finally noticed their condition he looked at her and he is surprised he is just about to cross every limit and this gives him the feeling that they needs to gets married first teh first thought comes in his mind and he looked at her condition she is looking more sexy he is so wants to cross every limit with her now but he controlled and then he pecked her forhead first and then turned off the shower and then he pulled her more clsoser to himself she is shivering due to intimacy and water and he saw her swollen lips and then sucked the little blood oozing from her lips and riddhima in anticipation closed her eyes locking her arms around his neck and then armaan leaned her near her ear and nuzzled in her ear says

Ar:''i thinks to not to get engaged directly married to you after reaching Mumbai as in that rate engagement won't do anything''

He said making riddhima opened in shock and she looked in his eyes and he kissed her eye lids again making her closing them while riddhima

Ri:''armaan''

Ar:''i so love you riddhima''

Ri:''i love you too''

He said near her lips and pressed for a sweet kiss and they enjoyed it actually and then armaan nibbled her ear lobe while

Ar:''kya khyal hain riddhima shaadi kar len hum''

As she turned deep red hearing his words armaan smiled seeing her blushing and she just hides her face in the curve of his neck making his hands wrapped around her waist and riddhima's hands went around his back and they hugged each-other feeling that warmth of their love with so much cold but their love is just all giving them so much warmth and after few minutes armaan breaks the hug and after placing a wet hair strand of her hairs behind her ear he wshiepered near her lips making her shivered

Ar:''vaise jaan aab tum jao change karoo otherwise you know humara record bahut hii passionate chal rahaa hain so we you knows that''

And riddhima just lowered her eye-lids wuth his comment and armaan pecked her forhead and leaves and riddhima before leaving kissed his cheek and then whispred to her that her love

Ar:''i love you too riddhima''

And as riddhima reached near the door armaan called her saying

Ar:''achaa soono''

Ri:''kya''

Ar:''wear the packet placed in your luggage bag''

Ri:''kya''

Ar:''yes darling wear that''

Ar:''riddhima''

And riddhima just nodded and leaves with a smile and blush and armaan too has a million dollar smile on his lips after that love.

Precap_Kyonki Aankhon Meiin Tum Ho

Sanson Ko Sanson Meiin Dhalne Do Zara

Aanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara

Labon Kii Guzarish Hai Yeh

Armaan-Riddhima Scenes

Gang Scenes In Banglore And Lots Of Fun

Hope Aapko Achaa Lage Mujhe Batana Zarur Ohk Friends

Thanks To All Of U For Ur Comments And Silent Readers Who Press Tab Button Ohk Friends

With Lots Of Love And Regards

Nikita.

Edited by desir - 3 years ago
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

thanks to all of you for your love support and encouragement

with lots of love and regards

nikita

Edited by desir - 11 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want to be the first one to comment here…so reserve for that :)
-AK- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
OMG! im sooo sorry for late comment im soo bxy these days
loved the part
Awww riddhima is chooo cute and she is blushing and shying :P
Loved their hot moments:)
hahaha armaan is sooo funny pehly mera breakfast and then basket ka lolxxx
thx for the pm 
tc 
cont soon :)
aur inki shadi karado :D

Edited by -AK- - 11 years ago
awesomecouples thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res... will comment after the part is over
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
omg!!!!! niki di u know what u r the first one on IF whom i say di nd the reason is u only...i mean u writing ur thoughts they r so deep nd mature just so perfect nd pure...
nd now coming to the part really it was amazing...
luvd it a lottt...😃 
Edited by prachimishra09 - 11 years ago
Rarepearl thumbnail
hi nikki, luved da story of da ff, its so good to see how much Armaan Riddhima luv each other, but i wonder y Riddhima left him and dat too for his happiness, i mean his happiness is wid her only na so y, plz cont soo so dat v can know y. plz add me to ur pm list, i dont have to tell u dis now, do i? bus tum mujhe apne pm list permanently add karlo for all AR ff's n os n dont worry i'm gonna comment on dem n like dem too.
love,
Nimra.
destinationn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesm installment...
kb cmplete karoge ye part?????