Posted: 11 years ago

thank you pari πŸ˜ƒ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Wowww Disha!!

the exposure level, coloring of PRC siggie is so cool   

Shiv Sati siggie is lovely!!! Realy beautiful work!!
thanx for d PM!!

awww thank you so much gunia πŸ€— I always have a smile on my face when i see those cute emoticons in ur comments πŸ˜ƒ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsanyo

i m alwayz lenient fr rtmc...

tho bas, mera fav wahi tha. shiv sati ws beautiful too...liked ur wrk on azad zoya too

lovely siggies

rashu πŸ€— yaar meri doctorni,tere naye naye siggies,tere dabbe mein dekh ke mujhe complex ho raha hai!I loved dem <3

Thanks btw πŸ˜ƒ

And haan haan,pata hai,tere saare votes RTMC ko hi jaayenge πŸ˜† mere bhi btw πŸ˜‰

achcha sunn,yaar tere paas koi HQ veer shera pix ho to de dena mujhko yaar please
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaU

OMG OMG OMG 😲
disha u r the same dish was on prc & dv forum?
this sig is AWESOME SUPERB FANTABULOUS GORGEOUS & wat eles i have to say now
keep it up πŸ˜ƒ

well if u remember me from same forum me Ishu

Luv πŸ˜›

yes yes I am the same disha πŸ˜› And again,i told you,its an honour  for me to receive ur compliment  You know,i had a folder wher i used to save all siggies of ppl i  like.Yours and twinkle di topped that list.I had so many siggies made by you guys!Until my pc got wrecked.I lost all of dem. 😭 I would be really grateful if you could gimme ur image uploader profile link,i wanna see all ur old+new stuff 

And ofcourse i rememba you πŸ˜ƒ
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaU

*THUD* thats what i have to say after seeing this update best creations made by you πŸ˜ƒ

Luv
MaaU

your making me blush πŸ˜† thank you so much ishu <3 means a lot πŸ˜³
Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Okay,thank you so much for the lovely comments guys.Im so happy so many ppl commented this time  

really appreciate it guys.

Updating a in a few.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
{ { U p d a t e } }

Firstly,i forgot to mention it in the previous update,due to umm by bad mood πŸ₯± Anyway,the Disha Creations completed 100 pages πŸ₯³So a BIG thank you to each and every one of you πŸ€— 

I remember opening the gallery,fully aware of the fact that none of my old frnz were active anymore.But what the hell,i found Khushi,Monal out of nowhere,i rememba khushi recognising me from my siggy style πŸ˜› Crazy i know!These two btw,i knew dem from RTW,we weren't that close back then,were we? πŸ˜› strange!The two,btw,are now among my besties around here!Love you guys πŸ˜³

And then i made loads and loads of new frnz!

Shubhi!  This woman i tell you!I dunno what i woudl do widout her :/ We are exactly the same.Same level of insanity etc.Like for real.Kumbh mela mein bichad gaye the kuch saal pehle,Mahadev ne ab milva diya πŸ€ͺ We are like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.Fit just right πŸ˜› We might get married infact,if she doesnt get MR and i dont get RT πŸ˜› LOL!kidding!

And then,all my darling frnz from the DKDM forum,shouting to you guys  πŸ˜ƒ Ah i miss chit chatting in the forum man :/ kahaan mar gaye ho sab.Mira,samana,sukhi,foram and shubhi tu bhi,aa jaao na wahaan pe Ab mujhe wahaan sab naye naye log dikhte hain :|

And ofcourse,my biggest customers,our big fat MuRat family πŸ€— Khushi di,rashu,garvi,arpi,pranita and all of you'll.My CG is mostly all bout Rajat you know. πŸ˜³ 

So thanks a lot to everyone!Please dont feel bad if i didn't mention ur names,you guys are equally important πŸ€— I wudnt have made it this far widout any one of you! <3

Anyway,off to the update then.I have been PSP-ing widout a break.You know,whole night n ol.I just dont feel like myself.Coz normally,i am super LAZY as you guys know by now πŸ˜›

And btw,some new styles again people.I told you,there is something wrong with me,i havent worked so hard for an update ever i guess πŸ˜› Not really,i enjoyed making siggies so much this time.No wonder I have made so many,all within a period of two days! πŸ˜ƒ

f r e e b i e s 

||PRC||

prithvi sanyo

-lake scene-

-1 siggy , 2 styles/colorings-

-As hazarilal and sundari-
-1 siggy-

^^Was watching these epis the other day.They were adorable as hazari and sundari.The ched-kaana n ol.aww so cutE! πŸ˜†

Someshwar kamlavati

-1 siggy,3 styles-
I am really proud of this set of siggies 

Should i say anything bout the epic casting in PRC again?I mean just look at these two!They used to look so good together.I honestly loved dem as RT's parents in PRC.No wonder their son was so good looking on the show πŸ˜‰ My mom,always used to say,if at all they take a leap,Jas Arora should become the adult Prithvi πŸ˜› LOL!

||DV||

DharamVeer
-1 siggy-

This style is inspired by kankshita.I love her stuff  *did not copy*

Dharam Veer Nivriti

-1 siggy-

||Rajat Tokas||

- 2 siggies -

He has become so damn hot now,ki what do i say 😳  Kuch nahi bolna mereko,bas issko bolo ki tv pe jaldi aaye,bas  Ek dum stud  ban gaya hai mera hero btw πŸ˜Ž

||DKDM||

- 2 siggies -

^^not at all happy with the outcome of this paticular siggy.But i spent a lot of time making it,posting  only bcoz of that

||QA||

Asad Zoya 

yeah,so dats ol for now. πŸ˜ƒ

like / comment / us

Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res

Edit:

Originally posted by: disha15

Firstly,i forgot to mention it in the previous update,due to umm by bad mood πŸ₯± Anyway,the Disha Creations completed 100 pages πŸ₯³So a BIG thank you to each and every one of you πŸ€— 

I remember opening the gallery,fully aware of the fact that none of my old frnz were active anymore.But what the hell,i found Khushi,Monal out of nowhere,i rememba khushi recognising me from my siggy style πŸ˜› Crazy i know!These two btw,i knew dem from RTW,we weren't that close back then,were we? πŸ˜› strange!The two,btw,are now among my besties around here!Love you guys πŸ˜³

Hey Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think nowadays we are running on the same line. I have bunch of siggies made non-stop that since yesterday I am forcing myself to not open PSP but instead open the T.B. as tests are coming up :p 

And man! Khush said it. I can recognize ur creations anywhere. Also of Kshema's! I haven't seen are at all in a long time. It's like when she was active, I didn't knew you. Now, I know you and she has disappeared. 

But didn't we actually first started talking in RTW? I know having bunch of convo on all the shows and finding out how much similar likes we have!!!! It feel like just yesterday that we were tallking about what? Castle, TSC, and rest. 

Yeah and coming to the point! Congo on passing a century. Soon we will seeing your second shop. Really excited. 

Now the update hehe :p 
Kya bolu. Dude, planning on giving me an anxiety attack? 

PriYo!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, lost in all those sigs of their. Defo using 'em soon. 
DV - Nice, I loved their brotherhood bonding! 
DVN - Again a.m.a.z.i.n.g! I loved Nivritri. She is really pretty. 
SK - I know ryt! PRC had perfect casting before the entire new cast came in. SK had a nice chemistry too. But very less noticed in from of other main characters :p

DKDM! Gee Girl, it's just last week that I made sigs on the parivaar stills. But, didn't post 'em in the update. Will do so in the VDay ud ;) I just couldn't help but make DKDM creations. I haven't made a whole lot on this show in past. At least I don't remember. But yours is great. I liked both of 'em. 

Rest were all good too! 

Sry, but in the morning I was running late for college, so res. it when I saw that I could be the 1st one lol :p Keep on not being lazy. You end up giving productive outcomes! 

Love <3

Edited by *mystic.moon* - 11 years ago