CONGRAXXX
UPDATE SOONNN
Prettychoco90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 15

Continues

Back to Arnav Office Scene

Khushi wears white designer top with shirt, black trouser, black jacket and black shoes.

Arnav wears white shirt, black tie, black waistcoat and black trouser.

Arnav say:- 'You! what are you doing here?, why you gave me these stupid card and gifts?'.

Khushi say:- 'I came here to my apologies to you because you saved me by twice'.

Arnav say:- 'You know Khushi i don't believed anyone apologies to me so much because i never listened to anyone said and I'm always like that'.

Khushi say:- 'If you said so but you will change your life for one day Mr Arnav'.

Arnav say:- 'Why did you come in my life?', Why did i meet you?', everything is your fault, Khushi'.

Arnav say:- 'Everything was so good, and the most important thing i was happy as before'.

Arnav say:- 'Because if you hadn't come, i wouldn't have done to work with you in the first place'.

Khushi say:- 'You were right Mr Arnav, everything is my fault, if i hadn't come in your life then all this would have never happened'.

Khushi say:- 'If i hadn't met you to work with you from last few weeks, for whatever happened and whatever i did, nothing like this would have happened'.

Khushi say:- 'Everything is my fault that i came here to work here in India, failed everyone feeling and I had commit suicide once for my love Karan'.

Khushi say:- 'From now on, you can think that we had never met'.

Khushi say:- 'Oh yeah Mr Arnav one more thing, why you are upset without saying anything and then walk off?'.

Arnav had flashback from the hospital between Khushi and Karan

Arnav say:- 'It's none of your business Khushi'.

Khushi say:- 'I known that you will remain the same what you did'.

Khushi say:- 'A rude, who cares about no one except your sister and your family'.

Khushi say:- 'Now what about me Mr Arnav?, i though that you had changed but what about now?'.

Khushi say:- 'I know that I start forgotten you that you saved me to remind me'.

Khushi say:- 'It's good that you remind me that Mr Arnav Singh Raizada can never change yourself as before'.

Khushi say:- 'Fine i won't come to you for now, but you will come help me to sorting my problem in later'.

Khushi say:- 'I will not go anywhere away from here in India'. Goodbye Mr Arnav'.

Khushi face expression was angry and cried

Arnav was silence and lost his world after what Khushi said.

Khushi left then went to MSK office.

Back to MSK building office

Khushi reached MSK office at 9:00am, meet Sonia and Karan then Sonia and Khushi went to MSK office. Sonia and Khushi knocked at Maan office door then Maan said 'Come in'. Sonia and Khushi walked to his near desk then sit down to discuss with them for one hours then after that Sonia and Khushi reached their own office to do continues their project for designer on the desk, sketching on the paper and typing on the computer for the presentation.

Sonia and Khushi took break for lunch time at one hours to spend time with Karan and friends in the canteen, they continues back to work their project to finished at 4'0 clock. Sonia and Khushi gave the file to Mr Maan then they said 'Bye' with smiled on the face to Mr Maan before they left.

Back to Khushi Flat

Khushi, Sonia and Karan reached in Khushi flat, they both went to sit down on the coach for relax then watch TV for one hours and Khushi video call with her sister Payal on Skype. After that Khushi Sonia and Karan eat their dinner for one hours to talked about something else. Khushi and Karan went for a walk in the romance

night then returned at 10:30pm. Karan went home and Khushi went back to her flat then went to sleep.

After two weeks, Arnav can't forget Khushi flashback on his mind and Khushi sometime can't Arnav flashback on her mind. Karan seen someone in the secret behind on Khushi back and Khushi doesn't know that at all.

On The Valentine Day

In the morning, Sonia and Khushi don't have work on that day because it's holiday day. Khushi went to hairdresser and Spa then returned home at 4:00pm. Karan told Khushi to meet him at the restaurant then Khushi said 'Okay'.  Khushi got ready herself for her clothes, her hairstyle, her beauty makeup, only earring and bracelet. Khushi wears red maxi dress with silver designer, silver sandal, her hairstyle was curling hair leave out and wears rosy lip stick.

At the Restaurant

Khushi waits for Karan at the restaurant in Delhi for ten minutes then Karan walked to Khushi give her peak kisses on her cheek and hug. Both of them were talking each other then Arnav came with Lavanya. Arnav saw Khushi with Karan from far away. Arnav said something on his mind 'Khushi is looking more beautiful on red'. Arnav came back as sense then talked with Lavanya. Karan got up from the chair then asked Khushi for dance, Khushi put her hand on Karan then went to dance place in the dark with light on. Karan and Khushi own dancing route with 'Khuda Jaane' by Bachna Ae Haseeno.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TesIpdS81BQ[/YOUTUBE]

(Imagine with Karan and Khushi)

Arnav and everyone watched them two and Arnav face expression was normal and jealous.

After the song finished and everyone were clapping except Arnav.

The light went back on Khushi turned around to seen someone at the exit door.

Khushi face expression was shocked herself to seen Diya then Diya walked to Khushi. Karan went to sit down on the table to take rest then Karan couldn't seen them two.

Diya say:- 'Hello Khushi, do you remembered me Diya from university? oh I'm sorry Karan first girlfriend'.

Khushi say: 'Hello Diya, yeah i remembered you from our university. What are you doing here?'.

Arnav and Lavanya watched them three.

Diya say:- 'Khushi, I came here to talk you something, we had a moment since you joined after you and Karan office. But i 'm sure he's told you about that. He hasn't?'.

Khushi shocked herself what Diya said.

Diya say:- 'Why don't you ask him? ask him straight?. Look him in the eye and watch him lie'.

Khushi say:- 'I don't believed you everything what you said. Please just leave here'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan walked to between Khushi and Diya.

Karan say:- 'All right Khushi, what is Diya say to you?'.

Diya say:- 'Oh It's her, she's out of control, sick. Karan?'.

Khushi say:- 'Forget it, you can have her'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi walked to the table then sit down to calm down.

Karan say:- 'What did you do to her?'.

Diya say:- 'I didn't do anything. I just came here to her then said nice to her'.

Karan say:- 'You must have said something to her, Diya, you must have forced her'.

Diya say:- 'Khushi said horrible to me while i said nice to her'.

Khushi walked slowly to the exit door then Karan followed her but Diya stopped him.

Diya say:- 'What, you just going to run after her'.

Karan say:- 'Yeah i am. I want to talk to her, all right? She's upset'.

Diya say:- 'Stop kidding yourself, stop lying yourself. You want me, you don't want her'.

Karan say:- 'I haven't got time for this'.

Diya say:- 'You love me, not her'.

Karan turned around to seen Khushi before she going to exit the door then shouted said 'stop here Khushi'. Khushi stopped then turned around to seen Karan. Karan said something to Khushi in private conversation from far away from the table.

Arnav and Lavanya watched them three. Arnav face expression was normal and confession himself.

Diya dance with two men at the dance spot then Karan looked at between Khushi and Diya.

Khushi say:- 'Why do you keep checking Diya when you stopped me?'.

Karan say:- 'I don't'.

Khushi say:- 'Do you want to go give her a dance?'.

Karan say:- 'No, I just want to get of her out of my life'.

Khushi say:- 'Do you?'.

Karan say:- 'Yeah'.

Khushi say:- 'What happened when i joined after at the office?'.

Karan say:- 'What?'.

Khushi say:- 'What happened between you and her when i joined after at the office?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'I don't know what you are talking about'.

Khushi say:- 'She said something happened. She told me to ask you about it. Told me to look you in the eye, watch you lie'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'She's twisting you up, isn't she?'.

Khushi say:- ' So nothing happened?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'What happened?, look me in the eye Karan?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Arnav heard Khushi said that part while he watched them two.

Karan say:- 'Khushi, nothing'.

Karan say:- 'Nothing much, it was stupid. Just a stupid game of her, It's didn't mean anything'.

Khushi say:- 'What didn't'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi face expression was confession with Karan said.

Karan say:- 'Do we have to do this now?'.

Khushi say:- 'Yes we do, Because i want to know'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'I told her what i have been telling down, I felt nothing.I wanted her to go and then she told me to prove it'.

Khushi say:- 'Prove it? how?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'It's so stupid'.

Khushi say:- 'How?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'It's just really stupid'.

Khushi say:- 'Karan, i can go over there, ask her myself if you want'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'By kissing her, A kiss. A peck'.

Khushi felt shocked and had bit tears of her eye after what Karan said.

Khushi say:- 'You kissed her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'No, she kissed me.

Khushi say:- 'What's the difference?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'There is big difference, she kissed me. She wanted to see if i felt anything, I didn't', that was like that. 

Khushi say:- 'You didn't?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'No, nothing'.

Khushi say:- 'So why you didn't tell me?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Why do you think we have same conversation as before?'.

Khushi say:- 'Why you telling me now then, then?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Because she want me, who care?'.

Khushi say:- 'And you felt nothing?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Khushi just leave it'.

Khushi say:- 'No, no you are right. Let we talk about this yeah?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'She want you, isn't she. So let we talking about this now?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'Let just find it all away. Now and then tomorrow it going be new start for us, yeah?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'New start?'.

Khushi say:- 'Yeah, completely. Just tell me?'.Just tell me everything i need to know now.Then it's done, isn't?, It's gone. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Yeah that is what you say'.

Khushi say:- 'I mean it Karan. I promise you. Please, will you just tell me?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan took breath in

Karan say:- 'There is nothing to tell, is there?. We were together'.

Karan say:- 'I came here over one years, we found each other in the office. It ended of story'.

Khushi say:- 'But when you were together, we both found each other when i joined in the office, right?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'About how i felt for you and anything?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'No, right'.

Khushi say:- 'So you must have had feelings for her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Yeah Khushi'.

Khushi say:- 'So you cared for her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Yeah of course i did'.

Khushi say:- 'Do you loved her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'I was caring of her?, yeah'.

Khushi say:- 'Were you in love with her?.Karan, be honest. Will you just tell me?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Yeah i was'.

Khushi felt shocked herself after Karan said.

Khushi say:- 'And now that all gone, right?, just gone?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Yeah'.

Khushi say:- 'Completely? (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Yeah Khushi'.

Khushi say:- 'You don't sound certain?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Khushi, what do you want me to say?'.

Karan say:- 'I'm not saying that i don't have some feeling for her. I do, i cared about her'.

Karan say:- 'We were so close and got engaged'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'It wasn't for long, i know but i don't know honestly i don't know what I'm talking about'.

Khushi felt shocked herself what Karan said.

Khushi say:- 'You still got feeling for her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'I'm not saying that, okay Khushi'.

Karan say:- 'Things happened, all right?'.

Karan say:- 'She is not looking good by herself, i let her down. One minute i was there and then next minute i was gone'.

Karan say:- 'No phone call and nothing. I don't feel good about that'.

Karan say:- 'She had a deal with things on her own'.

Khushi say:- 'What things?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'All sorts you know like a flat and job'.

Khushi say:- 'No , i don't. I don't know'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'She had some hard time and i wasn't there'.

Khushi say:- 'What kind of hard time?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Why do you want to know?, we won'.

Khushi say:- 'I won?, we won!'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'We won, we won Khushi'.

Karan say:- 'What do you want to do?, having a fun, celebrate?

Karan say:- 'She hasn't got anything, she got no one'.

Karan say:- 'Now she got on her own again'.

Khushi say:- 'So you just feel sorry for her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Yeah, i do feel sorry for her?'.

Khushi say:- 'There is nothing else you are telling me?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'No, that is completely'.

Khushi say:- 'I don't believe you'. There is something else, i can tell'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'There's something else you are not telling me'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'What, you want to know everything that happened?'.

Khushi say:- 'I want to know everything, i want to know all'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Arnav heard Khushi said that part while he watched them two.

Karan say:- 'You want to know everything all'.

Khushi say:- 'Yes i do, So tell me, will you just please tell me?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Arnav heard Khushi said that while he watched them two and his face expression was angry himself.

Karan say:- 'She had an abortion, there you go. You happy now?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Karan say:- 'You happy now, Khushi?. She had an abortion'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Khushi felt shocked herself what Karan said.

Arnav heard Karan said that part while he watched them two.

Khushi say:- 'When?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Before when i leave India'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'Was it yours?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Yeah, she says it was'.

Khushi say:- 'So when did she tell you?'.

Karan say:- 'Khushi i don't know, a while ago'.

Khushi say:- 'When?'.

Karan say:- 'When she came here after you joined in the office'.

Khushi say:- 'But you didn't tell me'.

Karan say:- 'I'm telling you now'.

Khushi had a bit of her tears on her eyes then move away from him. But Karan blocked Khushi then Khushi said something.

Khushi say:- 'So how do you feel about that?'.  (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Not good, i mean. How would you feel about that?'.

Khushi say:- 'Did you want it?'.

Karan say:- 'I didn't know about that not still she came back here'.

Both of them were crying each other

Khushi say:- 'Okay, so now she here, you feel what? you feel sad?, you feel guilty?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'I don't know honestly i don't know how i feel, all right Khushi?'.

Khushi say:- 'Have you still got feelings for her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Yeah i have, I have still got kind feeling for her'.

Arnav heard Khushi and Karan said that part while he watched them two.

Khushi say:- 'Do you want her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'What does that mean?,' (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Khushi say:- 'Do you want to sleep with her?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Karan say:- 'I don't want to talk about this anymore'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Khushi say:- 'Do you?, do you want to sleep with her?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Karan say:- 'Can you just stop?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Khushi say:- 'Do you?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Karan were cried himself after what Khushi said.

Karan say:- 'No, I don't want her now'.

Khushi say:- 'You do'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'No i don't because I'm a person. You know that what person that don't change how i feel about you'. Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'Well, obviously it does'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'You didn't seem too eager a minutes ago'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'We are both stressed out'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'So you don't want me, you want her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- ' Khushi did i even say that?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'Do you don't want her?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'No!'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi laugh herself

Khushi say:- 'You are lying, you are lying, I can see, i can tell. I can see it'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'All right, i do want her'.

Khushi keep cried herself after what Karan said and Arnav watched Khushi doing.

Karan say:- 'The truth is that i do want her, but she going now so i cant have her. I cant have her ever again'.

Khushi say:- 'Do you still loved her?, you still love her, don't you?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'You have never stopped loving her!, have you?', you have never stopped'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Khushi, i love you, all right? i want to make it work out with you'.

Khushi say:- 'But you love her too and it's all bit new starter, it's all bit more new romance and bit more sexy with her, isn't it?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'No, it isn't like that Khushi'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'You liar, you are lying to me'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Khushi say:- 'You have been lying to me for nearly six years. Do you think i cant tell?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Karan say:- 'What does it matters?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Khushi say:- ' Of course it does matters to me'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Arnav heard Khushi and Karan said that part while he watched them two.

Karan say:- 'It doesn't matter, all right Khushi?, she 's going back to London'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Karan say:- 'Once she is gone, all these feelings will go away. They will, I'm promise. It isn't my fault, is it?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Karan say:- 'I dumped her and you fell in love with me'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Karan say:- 'You can't suppose all those feelings will go away, I'm sorry Khushi, all right, I am, I'm sorry'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Karan say:- 'I don't want to have feeling for her but i do'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'I can't help it, it's just the way it is. I would love to go away, but they don't'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'No matter i do, they don't'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'So there, that is truth. That is me begin completely honesty'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'I still do have feeling for her but they will go away'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'All right Khushi, I'm sure they will'.

Khushi say;- 'No, they won't'.

Karan say:- 'They will, I'm promise'.

Khushi move away from him then she took breath in.

Khushi say:- 'I feel sick, you are making me... I feel actually sick'.  (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Don't be like that'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'I'm break up with you now'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'Don't be stupid Khushi, you wanted me to be honest, i have been honest with you'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'What happened to a new start?, Khushi'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Karan say:- 'She's going, she doesn't matters anymore. All that matters between is me and you'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'There isn't me and you anymore, there isn't'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'It's broke, It's all broke. I can't look at you the same anymore'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'It's like, you are not my Karan anymore, you are not my mine anymore'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi walked away while Karan hold her waist to the exit door. Her face expression was cried and Arnav got up from the chair then walked to between Karan and Khushi.

Khushi say:- 'You are not mine anymore, I can see it and i can feel it, You are hers'. 

Arnav heard what Khushi said then Arnav punch Karan face while Khushi left and Lavanya walked to Arnav. Karan dropped on the floor then Diya ran to him.

Arnav followed Khushi and Lavanya followed him. Arnav hold Khushi waist while Khushi sobbed it on her face.

Arnav say:- 'Khushi are you okay?, shall i dropped you off at home?'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Khushi say:- 'No Mr Arnav, i need to be alone, please leave me alone'. (Speak slowly with soft voice)

Arnav say:- 'I cant leave you alone, please Khushi'.

Khushi say:- 'Mr Arnav please just leave me alone, will you just back off all right?'. (Speak slowly with loud voice)

Arnav moved away from Khushi then Khushi walked off. Arnav face expression was angry and Lavanya hold his hand while next to him.

No more Karan and Khushi, both of them were broken up.

Note Side

I got inspiration from that episode from English TV shows.

Next Recaps
Khushi Drunk

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Hey Guys What do you think of this stories? please comment here and i want more people comment here then I will feedback to you... I will update for Part 16 soon, If you are really comment here... I'm really serious 

Please do Like It & Comment Here, then i will reply back as soon as possible
Edited by Prettychocoeye - 11 years ago
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats again  for new thread dear
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I feel really bad for Khushi... but good for her at the same time... its better to know before than late

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

poor khushi...broken completely...hate that karan...but good that khushi's bubble abt karan is broken...interesting precap...continue soon...