javed akhtar blasted all three

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Highlights
Javed gets tough: Each of the three in the danger zone got quizzed by Javed.
Gurpreet gets agro: A new Gurpreet sees herself more deserving than Qazi
Qazi the performer: Qazi still danced and performed while his rivals choose to stand and sing

Gurpreet
The past: She has been in the dock twice before. Once the faculty saved her and then her Gurukul buddies.
Her weakness: She lacks energy and does not put emotions into her songs. The stage does not bring out the best in her.
Her strengths: She is a trained singer and has an image of a gentle person.
Caf Round: Gurpreet sang a slow number and her performance showed that she had practiced but K.K pointed out that she was still off tune in places. Gurpreet felt that she had done a good job and people should vote for her.
Javed's objection: Gurpreet was critical of Qazi being in the Gurukul despite the fact that people were voting for him. These are the same people Gurpreet is hoping to get votes from. Javed quizzed her that when Gurpreet had so little respect for the audience's choice how was she expecting the audience to support her?

Qazi
The past: Lost count of the times he has been in the danger zone. Always the audience has saved him.
His weakness: He is not able to project his voice and is more of an actor.
His strengths: Is a complete performer and connects with the audience.
Caf Round: Qazi sang Dil ko tum se pyar hua and stunned everyone with his performance which was in keeping with the emotions of the song and it showed that he had worked hard. K.K felt that Qazi still needed to be more full throated.
Javed's objection: Qazi had made an order of the students at the Gurukul and placed himself at number five above singers like Arpita, Mona and Shamit. Javed wanted to know why Qazi had pegged himself at number five when he wanted to be in the Fame Jodi. When Qazi replied that it was to boost his own confidence when everyone was pegging him at the lowest Javed said that Qazi should sing as loudly as he talks!!

Shamit
The past: Shamit has already been in the bottom three. Last time his buddies saved him.
His weaknesses: He is over confident and is seen as a manipulative person.
His strengths: He sings very well and has great relations with all in the Gurukul.
Caf Round. Shamit sang Ae zindagi gale lagale and got a pat on the back from K.K. He had tried to perfect the song and it showed.
Javed's objection: Why was Shamit playing the emotional card with the audience by saying that he wanted to win for his mother?

Well, whose cards hold the aces we will know in the result round. So hold your breath till Thursday 8:30 pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
after reading this now whatever little doubt i had about FG being rigged is over now. javed must have got pretty good amount for all the fake acting he did for sony.
diksha_16 thumbnail

this is jus getting worst day by day...

who knws whts gonna happen by the end of the 15 weeks...

diksha_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumtahana

duh!! ðŸ˜¡
i really didn like javed akhter's behavior as well as shamit's stupidity!

wht exactly happend....can u plsssssssssssssssssss tell me...

i wanna knw y all this happend?

pmahesh thumbnail
Hey i just saw javed akhtar blasting yesterday...ila arun trying to defend, i think shamit, but javed cutting her short.

Can somebody tell me in detail what happened, why was javed akhtar so upset?
Olivier thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i truly think javed was not acting...
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Javed has been always the fault finding and the strict critic among the three . I do not ever think he acted because he has always explained his thoughts well.
wildflower thumbnail
agree 100% Javed Akhtar is fair and is always very elaborate about his point of view...I also like Shankkar....
kool*kariya* thumbnail

well i havnt seen the epi yet..........but i cant see javed acting!!!

well he really shows that he likes qazi....so i reckon he got angry coz of other ppl's behavior!!

kariya!! (way to go javed..........hurray!!!!!😃)

Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont think JA fakes it! But I think Ila Arun is a fake, and I m beginning to lose my faith in Shamit...

And Gurpreet is a such a....... b**ch!! I was watching MTV, and she said that Qazi smells!!!!😡....Amit was defending, but she kept laughing and saying that Qazi smells!!!!😡😡

Edited by Shama - 18 years ago