Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

He was kidding...he is being asked to play a paagal...and was doing a great job by saying usko paagalpan ka experience hai!😆...even produced a 'head' saying." ye girlfriend hai jisne mujhe dhokha diya...aur maine isko maar diya. Ab ye mujhse baat naheen kar rahi hai!"
😕

😆

No he was not.Watch the Episode again.He said that he was in a Psychiatric Unit for treatment of Hydro Phobia (Fear of Water).
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: throughmysenses

Entertaining Episode.Urvashi,do u realise that how fast u have started losing Fans,Madame?Well,u have lost one in me.Imam was a Star,splendid performance,most of the TV Actors i have seen so far are paani kam chaii.Huge blunder from her.The recent promo of BB showed Salman saying Urvashi kucch badli badli si hai..It's only today that i realised how true it was.

I am pretty sure that she did it because of changing dynamics of the House.Right now,SRD group is dominating & after the Clip,this Group is certainly going to create problems for her.She chose to play safe & Imam is always the soft target.

Imam,take a Bow.U r a powerhouse performer.Pity that Indian Cine Industry never got hold of this Talent.& Pillu is a sad excuse for an Actor.Hard to believe that he actually aspired to be an Actor.Someone tell him that jumping like Monkey & doing steps like UKG Kids does not make alone a Mad Man.Niketan was worst,IMO & i didn't find Sana doing anything except rolling in Bed.

@RED: Makes perfect sense!👏
rorasam thumbnail
I love crazy antics of imam. he is loud and rude at times, but is so funny and honest. vote for him. let delu, pillu, sana, urvashi and niki go home with nothing but imam should go home with head held high and 50 lakhs.

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Imaan will nt win... BB proved with last thing that Urvashi said

mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We tend to get carried away with what we see in the brief version,  Imam was the most difficult t work with and as always wanted to do exactly what he wanted to do.. Urv mentioned to Nik in their night conversation on why she chose him... He never follows rules and tests everyone's patience in every task. Yes, he was good when he finally got down to it but it is a question of how he got there. If he was not chosen  - he wold have been encouraged to continue to not follow the task rules and work with the housemates and co his own thing.  So, I can see Urva's logic in choosing him over others,, Regardless BB wanted a controversy - Imam and Urva were successful in providing that to them... Mission accomplished !
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rajiv is an idiot and delu is so mch more smarter than him. she is absolutely right in saying tht rajivs constant bitching abt imam will pick him up sympathy votes... bt raju thnks he is a hero nd bashing villain imam!

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mada007

We tend to get carried away with what we see in the brief version,  Imam was the most difficult t work with and as always wanted to do exactly what he wanted to do.. Urv mentioned to Nik in their night conversation on why she chose him... He never follows rules and tests everyone's patience in every task. Yes, he was good when he finally got down to it but it is a question of how he got there. If he was not chosen  - he wold have been encouraged to continue to not follow the task rules and work with the housemates and co his own thing.  So, I can see Urva's logic in choosing him over others,, Regardless BB wanted a controversy - Imam and Urva were successful in providing that to them... Mission accomplished !

absolutely right... Imam is a very difficult person to deal with..
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lonely0planet

absolutely right... Imam is a very difficult person to deal with..

I am not sure whether Imam is actually like this in life or not, but at the moment, he is controlling minds of other housemates and they are behaving, more or less as he wants them to!

From his own point of view, thats a master strategy!😊