ArhiFF:Destiny Games # thread 1 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
interesting SS !!! read both chapter in one go. would love to see how the story unfolds..  thanks for pm dear ðŸ˜Š
[nocopy]
From the author's desk: Oh-ho-- I am actually happy that none of your guessed the girl right- I am happy because- this will be a real surprise for all of you- Enjoy!
Thanks for the guesses and comments- And I was asked to mention how often I would update this FF- If I am free and my thoughts flow is good like how it is now- you will get an update every day like it has been for the past three days- But I cant promise this frequency at all times- I have planned for two updates a week - Atleast until Checkmate gets complete..

I mean I cannot neglect my other baby just because this one is new- I can take bashing 😉

Happy reading

Chapter 2: Lovebirds in Despair

Part 1: The impending storm

"Payal" Arnav exclaimed as the girl took his hand and he pulled her inside the room

"Thanks so much" the girl smiled as she jumped into the room, straightening her tee and dusting her hands

"Hi there" Payal called out to a dazed Akaash and a baffled NK as she walked towards the dining table and grabbed a water bottle

"I didnt know that you liked climbing walls Payal" Nk called out

"I didnt know myself until today" Payal commented as a matter of fact as she propped herself on the dining table and sipped water from the bottle "If you are interested to know-I didnt like it..." 

"You climbed all the way here just to check if you like it or not?" Akaash finally found his voice, after being dumbstruck at how his girlfriend entered his house

"No Buddhu! I had to see you and I wouldnt have tried this if your dadi didnt shoo me away"

"What?" Akaash asked shell shocked "why would Dadi do that?"

"No idea-I was planning to ask you...Why is she behaving like such a sweetheart to me?"

Akaash shook his head confused

"Maybe she didnt like your dress or something?" he suggested

"What about this one- It is decent enough- Moreover She has never told me anything about my dress till now... She wouldnt shoo me away for that. She would only reprimand at the most - with the usual 'you are future Raizada bahu- high time you act like one- blah blah' and I have always remembered to act like proper - traditional self in front of Dadi-" Payal observed

"yeah right..." Akaash agreed stumped

"try and remember Akaash- May be you mentioned something about Payal that Dadi doesnt approve of? " NK pondered aloud, his tongue firmly in cheek

Payal jumped down from the table and rushed to Akaash as she wagged a finger in front of him " What did you tell her now?"

"Nothing Payal- I didnt tell her anything about you- What nformation do you possibly think I would have slipped to her by the way? "

"May be you told her that I won our last kissing challenge or you would have mentioned her what we did in yesterday's truth or dare or the other day when I -"

"Shut up Payal- Stop embarassing me " Akaash growled as she fell silent and noticed his other brothers simpering behind him.

Akaash turned to NK who was cracking up with subdued laughter " and I will thank you for this one- Bro" he added sarcastically

"Its always fun to see you cowering when Payal charges at you with accusation.

"I am not cowering" Akaash glared at NK, as Nk raised his hand in apology

"Keep your brotherly fights later- I am worried why Dadi didnt want me to come here anymore" Payal muttered

"May be she was little upset with something else. Dont be upset over that" Arnav quipped

"I am not upset... Only worried a little" Payal assured him "The only thing that might put me off is if your brother cheats on me"

"That I wont" Akaash replied immediately with a very ridiculously serious face that it drove NK into another spasm of laughter.

"good for you.. and me" Payal commented, ignoring NK's laughter "I dont want to turn into a murderer- and spend the remaining days of my life in Jail- regretting that I killed my own boyfriend"

NK doubled clutching his stomach with his hands, his eyes filled with tears from trying to control his laugh. Even Arnav chuckled raising his eyebrows as Akaash grimaced at Payal's tone

"Shutup NK" Akaash growled "Arnav, you too?"

"Dont mind us Akaash- I was only wondering that Payal is well sorted than you in the relationship" Arnav smirked as Payal gave him a thumbs up and Akaash gave him an unbelievable look

"Ok- see you both later- I have to get going - have some work" Arnav muttered as he tried hard not to laugh at his brother as he waved a polite bye to Akaash and Payal.

"Yeah Me too" Nk told as he got up wiping his eyes and joined his eldest brother on his way out, leaving the couple to themselves.

"what was the urgency Payal- you could have called me- why did you climb all the way here?" Akaash asked as the door closed behind his brothers.

"Oh I forgot my mobile at home... You know why I came... I was worried about my mother's weird behaviour today morning Akaash- She told me that I should not meet you again- not talk to you and all that.. At first I thought she was planning to come and formalize the wedding proposal - so she was asking me to be traditional - not going to groom's house- not talking to you until the roka is done and all that-but then she was hinting at other prospective grooms- I was so shocked and scared- I wanted to tell you rightaway- not through phone- I got so tensed, I came to see you and then Dadi told me not to come here anymore- I got all the more worried- What is happening?"

"Why is your mother doing that? She was happy with us getting together - she didnt have a problem all these years and what happened now?"

"No idea Akaash- You wont leave me na?"

"Not even if my life depended on it- you will be my wife and nothing will change it" Akaash hugged her as Payal sighed happily hugging him back.

"But Payal- Why do you always behave as if you are the dominating one amongst us whenever my brothers are around-  I know you are not like that"

"I like to watch your face when your brothers have a go at you- so funny it is" Payal giggled as Akaash let out a annoyed sigh.

"why would Dadi ask payal to go away- I dont understand- I mean the families know eachother for almost 15 years now- and both Akaash- Payal have been in a relationship for almost 10 years now" Nk asked Arnav as they moved out of the dining hall

"There are lot of things happening around NK, Mama had told Mr.Sharma about our current affairs and state of funds and apparently Mrs.Sharma doesnt want her daughter to be married into this family anymore." Arnav informed a shocked NK

"But - but those two are in Love- they cant do this to Akaash and Payal..We cant let them do this to Akaash and Payal- would we? " NK called out dejectedly

"I understand " Arnav answered him " Dont worry, We will devise a plan"

"yeah we should.. I mean I cant think of anyone else other than Payal as Akaash's wife"

Arnav smiled.

"So you are not planning to stay back here.. are you?" Arnav asked his brother changing the topic

"I havent decided- for all you know I might discontinue and decide to stay back..Have to think"

"Think all you want- But dont decide to stay back- I am not offering you job and neither will Akaash- until you finish your masters" Arnav slapped his brother's back jovially winking at him- NK raised his eyebrows annoyed.

As Arnav walked to his room, his mind was devising a plan to tackle the impending storm that was about to hit his Brother's love life.

So what is cooking at Arnav's mind? Will he be able to help Akaash before it is too late? stay tuned to know more

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
loved the 1st chapter
waiting to read more
continue soon
thanx for the pm
awesome start who is the girl its not khushi you said they have not met as yet and this girl is familar to him so its not her awesome update that are pampering anjali to much thanks for the pm can't wait for more 
Nice start to the story. Can you please pm me when you update. Loved the story so far.  Edited by psarada - 11 years ago
wow! very nice chap...
so their empire is in loss...
anjali i think a spoiled child by mami ji...
it was huge business calculation...
umm the girl i think khushi????????
waiting fr next part... 
thats mean of payals mum
you cant expect the two of them to just go marry other people after going out for 10 years
fab chapter
wonder what arnav will plan
and cant wait for khushi to arrive officially, hopefully shes in soon
nice update waiting 4 arhi meeting
Awesome start continue soon please and thank u for pm me
wonderfully written ...Cant wait to read more...
Glad to have caught this story before too many chapters were written