Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amanda.Lim thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
They approved their parent's relationship??
Interesting teaser..
Update soon.. :D
Awww...The teaser seems soo cute!

Tables turned! Parents and their children.😆

Now it's gonna be a lot more fun!

Loved it

Update soon dear!
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting teaser.
U mean Arnav's dad n Garima
Wow
Waiting for the update
AJlovesArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What the...
Yeh kya ho gaya???
Yeh ulti ganga kaise behne lag gayee?? ;)
Praniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved story ...continue soon...
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Interesting teaser
Update soon :)
Muskaan_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

lovely teaser:)
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

After a month

"Arnav" dad whisper in low voice

"what you want tell me?" Garmia walk to him placed her hand on his

"Where is Arnav?" he opened his eyes fully.

Garmia moved aside and ask him to see towards the sofa  ,Arnav was sleeping keeping his head in Khushi lap and she was placing her head on sofa arm.

"They were tired , as for last 15 days they are running between hospital and home, tell me what you want"

Arnav dad has gone through a by pass ,as he had an heart attack , after seeing dead from close he had reliazed his mistake, it has not only jolt him it has moved everyone ,they all have come very close to each other

"Nothing" he closed his eyes

"tomorrow they will discharge you " she press his hand

"they love each other more then us  Garima" he took a deep breath

" yes  indeed our children love each other more than us"

The next day at home

"Maa you will stay with us "Garima look at him in shocked

"how it is possible ?" she at once said

"when my dad can live with me , why cannot Khushi's mom" Arnav look at her "dadi i am right na"

"yes beta you are right , we have big home plus big heart " she agreed with his grand son

"Maa now you cannot say no"Arnav press Garima hand .

"by the way dad need company too , as per Dr he need some one to talk with him , you and dad are same age i am dam sure you both will enjoy each other company" he naughtily smiled ...

"i always asked your dad to get married but he never agreed, you need a companion in old age " dadi  took a deep breath and said

" dadi my dad is not that old we can find a nice lady for him" he winked at Khushi who was showing him her eyes

"you are right" dadi agreed

" Maa ji dont say yes on his everything , tomorrow he will say dadi you are alone you too get married " Dad indirectly asked Arnav to shut up as he couldn't say anything in front of his maa

"Dad first you get married then we will find for Dadi too" he smiled naughtily

" Arnav sharma karo"Dadi scold him

"I want to talk to you" Khushi pull him with her to bedroom

"what happened"

"why you asked Maa to stay here ?" she said while closing door

"dont be selfish Khushi, you know they love each other, Bauji had gone to her son place , your mom is all alone there , how can we let her stay alone?" he caress her cheek

"if Dadi finds out then " she got scared

"we will not tell her , not our parents how she will find?"he sat with his lappy

"you are doing a mistake do you get that" she said angrily

"Khushi our parents are old , and because of us we cannot apart them do you get that, how can you forget your Maa condition during dad's ailment"he said bit loud

"she will stay but with my rules "

"what the " he look at her

"no dating. no late night sitting" she was counting on her fingers

"are you serious ?" he stare at her

"dam serious ,i am going to make a contract and when Dadi is asleep i will make them sign it " she said rolling her sleeve and sat to write

"HMMM, i thought you have a heart , i never knew you have stone in side your body" he pat her head and walk out

Dadi was not at home

He search for their parents , found them in study .he knocked at the door

"come in"DAD

"i want to talk to you both" Arnav enter study and lock it

"What happened" dad and Garima said together

"Khushi has lost her screw , she will come with some kind of contract just sign it" he whispered

"regarding what"Garima

"She dont want you stay her ,and i want you to stay here , we had an argument ,she is making some rules please sign it , in front of her i will take her side but i am with you both, please dont tell her as if she finds out she will not leave me " he said and opened door

"you are so scared of her"Dad and Garima together

" every sensible husband should be scared of his wife " he you winked at them and walk out

"i should not stay here" Garima

"Khushi is a kid, dont take her serious "he hold her hand

"i dont know what contract she is making" she became tense

At dinner after Dadi left for her room

"i want to talk to you both" Khushi said while clearing her throat

"yes beta " dad

"i am younger to you both , but i am the boss here "she said with confidence

Arnav and dad hide their smiled

"you have to listen me , if you both will not listen me, i will tell Dadi about your that" she rolled her eyes

"Khushi" Garima shouted

"Maa please this is my home , and i am boss here "she placed a paper in front of them

"what is this?" Dad said

"few new rules ,if Maa and you sign it Maa can stay here  " she gave him pen "you read it and sign "

Dad without reading sign it and passed to Garima

"at least you should read it once" Garima showed him eyes ,she started reading it.

"please you sign it "Arnav stopped her as he knew Khushi must have written some thing stupid ,she signed

"GOOD "she took the paper "now you both say good night to each other  and go to your rooms "she said while folding the paper

"but i never sleep that early Khushi"Garima almost scream

"Maa according to rule 5 till dad is fine you both will sleep early and by 10 your room lights should be off ,no tv ,no read , i will check it"

"Khushi" Garima she got up to beat her

"maa this is your second childhood "she hide behind Arnav "as your daughter it is my duty to take care of you"Garima in anger walked way,DAD followed her " i will come and check at 10" she shouted from back

"you naughty pie" he pull her back to him

" i am serious, let me check" she try to free herself, but he picked her up,and walked to bedroom , as he knew how to stop her .

After few days

Khushi was watching tv when she saw their parents going out  "come before 11" she said & shuffle the channel

Garima "Khushi"

Khushi" Please mom you both have to do as i & Arnav says other wise i will tell Dadi " she munch chips

DAD"Garima it is already 9 :45 fight with her later " he pull her with him

Arnav shakes his head as witness their conversation

"why you tease them that much?"he came and sat next to her

"i am not teasing them , remember when Dadi welcomed me in home ,she said that "he peck her

"i know that you are the owner of this home and our life's ,and we all have to listen you" he hug her

"i dont want to be rude with them , i just dont want anyone point at us " she placed her head on his shoulder, they started watching TV

After sometime

"idea" Arnav poked her

"kya"

"lets go for a long drive"

"Are you crazy ?"

"yes after meeting you i have become crazy " he picked her up and walk out

"no we will not go , i want to check them today ,are they  listening me or not " she jump out of his arms & started  walking in corridor

At coffee shop

"Garima finish it quickly "Dad

" i like cold coffee "Garima

"you dont know your daughter , she will not let us come out again"dad said looking his watch

"why you and Arnav are so scared of her?" she took a sip

"uff you both mother and daughter are too stubborn"  he had finished his and even paid the waiter ,but Garima was not finish her coffee.

At home

"Khushi will you stop this " he hold her arm and made her sit

"10 more mins ,if they will not come i will lock door" she look at her wrist watch

He walk away "our Parents bhi na"he called them"where are you both?"

Dad from other end "Garima is not finishing her coffee, she is as stubborn as her daughter" he look at her

"OH GOD" Arnav cut the call and call driver , he instructed him something ,and walk back to hall

"see they are still not here , see Maa really dont listening  me" she was angry

"may be they have some problem "he said calmly ."Let me call driver" he called without listen her

"oh really car out of order , wait i am sending other car   "he cut call "see they were coming in time but the car is out of order" she push him and in anger walked to her room

"Thank GOD mine mind worked in time" he waited for them in hall

Dad & Garima walked in

"it is her fault"dad ponited at Garima 

"i saved you both " Arnav whisper

"you are my son" dad kissed his cheek

"now please go in your room "he pushed them to their respective room

"how is her mood?" Garima asked him

"she will blast any min, i have to handle her carefully" he run his fingers in his hairs

"uff why we both father and son fallen in love with these stubborn ladies " dad took a deep breath and said

"you threesome cannot fool me , suna aap na , for next one week you both cannot go out, and you "she pointed at Arnav" i will see you in room "she said from behind and walk in room back

" OH NO!!!! Now who will save me from her" Arnav sank on sofa ...

"Good night beta" both Parents said in chorus and walk in their rooms

"look at them , ran away without helping me  " he walked in room to face his dreadful wife ..."i helped them and they"

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
<font size="3">Mujhy itni khushi hoti ha jab me first here,,, nadiii

res,,,</font> 😉Nadii its to funnny all things in serial khushi doo here arnv,s dooo,,, well funny yaar make me laugh now arnv ki khair nhi,,,, ufff ya wait jooo ha nahi hota,,,,nadiii good jobEdited by sweetnoori - 11 years ago
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a beautiful part, thank u dear love the family.