Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved The Episode!! 
Buaji Is Soo Funny and I Even Kind of Like Shyam's Sense of Humour Here.LOL πŸ˜†
Khushi's First Entry In Her Future House Was Brilliant, She Was Really Funny and Cute.  πŸ˜ƒ
Arnav Looked HOT In His Blue Shirt and Even Hotter In The White Shirt and Grey Suit and His Expressions as Always, Were Awesome. β€οΈ  😳
Can't Wait For Tomorrow's Episode, really Looking Forward To It. πŸ˜‰

*Zahra*
Edited by ..Zahra.. - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 8

I loved certain parts but it was more like intro of certain aspects of the IPKKND like Khushi's 1st  entry in Shantivan , Anjali and Khushi 1st meeting , Appearance of Arnav's room 1st time (wiered setting different than we have later on  BLOOPER) ,intro of gardening etc

""
Love the Buaji ,she is way too funny andkhushi was cuter than ever.Her innocense was written on all of her character and blooming in the beginning.

Arnav was looking delicious in blue and then white.πŸ‘ Anjali and his convo was sending a curiosity notes for their mysterious past which is hard for Arnav to forget and may be the biggest indication of his arrogant behavior.

Moment of the Day.

Anjali and Arnav Convo
"Di aap Nirupa Roi bante ja rahi ho"  πŸ˜›

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
shubhadask thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice episode, ye sanka Devi & rakshas baad kahi gum ho gaye.. Ye Aranv & Khushi ko maine payash ke shadi ke baad bahot hi miss kiya..
xoxoarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing epii loving everything about this new show;)
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
brilliant episode, the short sleeved blue shirt, he looked so handsome, mashallah.
how many freaking doors lead onto his room, im confusedwa.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ragvir.fan

watched it ...

arnav and anjali both entered into the room from bathroom door πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Yup I noticed it too. But it was not a bathroom I guess. They made it a bathroom later with card board pieces I guess.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely episode, but Buaji was really mean to Khushi.
And Khushi sure have lots pf patience. She didn't mind to her rude behavior at all. Moreover she took it positively. No wonder how she bore all the abusive behavior of Arnav. Khushi was indeed a great character.
Loved the sibling bonding lot in the episode.
Hotwa was looking super sexy. Barun was so young and fresh that time. I was almost faintwa when he was gardening in blue shirt.
xoxoarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Lovely episode, but Buaji was really mean to Khushi.

And Khushi sure have lots pf patience. She didn't mind to her rude behavior at all. Moreover she took it positively. No wonder how she bore all the abusive behavior of Arnav. Khushi was indeed a great character.
Loved the sibling bonding lot in the episode.
Hotwa was looking super sexy. Barun was so young and fresh that time. I was almost faintwa when he was gardening in blue shirt.

I agree, I never knew buaji was this mean in the beginning of the show
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Great episode especially Khushi/Payal and Anjali/ASR scenes!  Wooow, I'm so drooling all over my laptop today!  Definitely had trouble focusing on the episode everytime ASR appears on the screen! πŸ˜³ :coverlaf:  I can't help but fall in love with him over and over again!

Thanks for the awesome pictures!    Great job! :highfive:Yeah, ASR does look extra yummy in the blue short-sleeve shirt!  Loved him in the grey suit too!   

πŸ€— thanks sweety πŸ€— yah i'm still drooling over that blue half sleev, whish they repeated that shirt like they kept doing with some of his wordrobe later on :( ya he can't go wrong with grey either... and ofcourse white β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ goes off to dreamland...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
bakri ka kamra. πŸ˜†

episode talks the talk with wonderful dialogues yet again; and you know who walks the walk, gorgeous in smoothly shrugged on gray. white shirt, blue half sleeve shirt, eyes playing fifty emotions, worth all the obsessive compulsive innumerable watches. 

"wahi toh problem hai, jiji, sochten hain to samajh nahi aata aur samajhtey hai to socha nahin jaata." neat writing, take it as lightly as you like or mixed with deep thought, your wish. on this second trip through ipk, hitesh kevaliya's talent is constantly awakening senses, while some actors are making sure i completely lose it. more complex than lucknow ki bhool bhulaiya my dear serilji, but i'm not complaining.

di: "arnav, jo hamare kismat mein tha, wo hi hua, aur jo aagey hai wo hi hoga... tum apne andar itni nafrat mat rakho ki jeena mushkil ho jaaye. man halka karne se shyad jena asan ho jaayga, arnav."

he: "mujhe uss tarah se jeena nahin aata di. main doosron ki tarah baithkar apni kismat ka intezaar nahin kar sakta. maine aapse pahle bhi kaha hai... main apni kismalt khood banata hoon."

how dissimilar two siblings can be. one chases fears and reality away with a thousand rituals and "buzurg kahtey hain..." plus of course, completely refuses to take any responsibility for her own life with her faith in "kismat" and its doings. while the other looks every fear and harshness in the eye and says "i do, i don't get done to by kismet." i am grateful that this remains the same to the end, and asr is not turned into a reality fearing, other people's rituals abiding non-actor in the play of his own life. 

now we know lakshmiji is a goat, the bathroom is the trick door to the world outside, manorama mami yearns for mil's lau, goats love laddoo, pure leather squeaks on pure marble, and some men look devastating in a certain shade of blue with mud on their hands. 

mind racing at possibilities should one happen to come upon such a man in the poolside garden, and his voice cuts in, husky, brooding: 

"di, aap dhirey dhirey nirupa roy bante jaa rahe ho."

sexy man with a troubled past, a walled in heart, an indomitable will. and a sense of humour. they mean to get me πŸ˜‰ and i am not complaining.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago