"God is not a person.....-Rituraj

~~Radhika~~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
"God is not a person but cosmic power"

There are times in all our lives, when we desire the need for divine intervention; times, when life refuses to acknowledge the seemingly obvious and decides to take refuge in a world that is far away from ours. A world that gives the body and mind the spiritual healing that it yearns for. We, at Telly Chakkar.com decided to delve deeper into the lives of our favourite stars and know a little about their lives beyond the obvious.

Veteran TV and stage actor Rituraj Singh who currently has K Street Pali Hill, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and Ek Ladki Anjani Si on his plate, is quite a spiritual man off screen.

He religiously practices the surya namaskaar (paying respect to the Sun God at sunrise) and is a firm believer of the cosmic power and cycle of karma!

Anil Merani engages in a soul enriching conversation with this 42 year old Suryavanshi Rajput.

" Our past karmas decide our present"

God is not a person but cosmic power
God pervades everywhere and is in every living being, be it humans, plants or animals.
Whatever we do or think, is all at the command of this power, but these instructions are not arbitrary. Have we ever questioned as to what power or battery is there, that gives genesis to a human being or what causes the seasons to change, what keep the planets in their orbit around the sun? All these natural phenomenas are also controlled by the cosmic power.

Karmic accounts of our previous life dictates our present

It's karma that decides what we get in our current lives. That explains why some people are born healthy while others die at birth. The world is a very unfair place to be. One sees injustice all around and are helpless about it. I believe that our karmic account either allows us to learn from our mistakes or condemns us if we repeat them. This could be the reason why human beings never learn from history and keep committing the same blunders over and over again while there are people who reach great heights despite all odds.

"I worship the Sun God every morning"

There is divine purpose for whatever happens
Be it good for bad, everything happens for a reason, which is meant for our well being. Actually I started believing in this theory because of my own experience. When I was young, two drastic events occurred which changed my perspective. It forced me to admit that there are things which are beyond human control.

My faith in surya namaskaar
I worship the Sun God every morning. This pooja was taught to me by a person from my past life in my dream. Whenever I practice this ritual for about 10 seconds I feel uplifted, as if I am on top of the world. It lightens my day and brings equilibrium in my life. So, I try not to overreact or go to any extremes in any given situation. I don't feel too happy by positive events or saddened by bad incidents.