Users

Frequent Posters

farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey, all' I am here with part 24. & well, I won't say much now.. Just read on'

Part 23

Part 24

Khushi ran inside pushing the door of the Ladies' Room with her body & upon reaching the huge marble basin counters, she clutched the edge of it & tried to calm her labored breathing by drawing strength from the cool, hard marble surface. She pursed her lips to stop the long shaky breaths & filled her lungs with short spurts of air as she felt as if she had just run a marathon, although the distance from where she had been with Arnav to the rest room couldn't have been more than 5steps. Slowly, Khushi looked up to the huge mirror lining the wall in front her & instantly gasped at her own appearance.

Anyone with half an eye-sight would be able to tell just by looking at her, that she had been kissed. There were absolutely no traces of lipstick left on her slightly swollen lips, but no one would assume she didn't have any on to begin with, because dull smudges of Bubblegum Pink shade lipstick were clearly visible around the contours of her lips. Her face was pale & she looked decidedly disturbed. Her hair, which was carefully twisted over her shoulder, now looked a messy knot. The only thing that was perfect about her exterior was her perfectly tied dress.

Khushi closed her eyes in frustration as a groan left her mouth. She hastily opened a tap & wetted her hands to try to wipe the smudges of lipstick from around her lips. But as soon as her lips felt the touch of her cool, wet fingers, she was transported back to the moment when his warm, firm lips had descended on them. As Khushi felt herself being totally engulfed by the helpless attraction she felt towards him, she snatched her fingers away, as the strong voice in her head spoke up again, "He's no better than that Karan, Khushi! What gave him the right to say all those things? & opening your straps? Even Karan didn't go that far."

& sure enough, it's opposing voice spoke up without any delay too. Only this time, the opposing voice, the Pro-Arnav one, wasn't in her brain. It was Khushi herself. Khushi realized with a start that the words were flowing out of her own lips, "Yes! Yes. He was a jerk, like Karan. He is a jerk, always. & he's bad news for me. & I need to tell him that!" Khushi looked up at her own eyes in the mirror as realization suddenly hit her. She had to tell him.

She had to tell him that he was a beast. She had to tell him that he would never in a million years deserve her, personality wise, not looks wise. But she had to also tell him that, she had decided to take mercy on him & rescue him from himself. Because' Because, he had to know when it was him hurting her, she got hurt the most. He had to know when he soothed her, she was comforted the most. He had to know, she wasn't thinking about marrying NK or anyone else, because he was always on her mind. & he had to know, & maybe then he would stop hurting her like this. He reacted so much, just because he thought she might be getting married to someone else. Now if he just knew how much he meant to her, maybe, just maybe everything would fall into place??

Khushi pressed her wet, cool fingers against her hot cheeks as a slow, painful smile spread across her face. That pushing, pulling, grabbing, snarling, screaming & inappropriate beast had been all she had thought about since the day he had casually picked her up from her campus & dropped her off home. As she opened her eyes to the warmth of the morning sun, her day started by thinking of him. As she closed her eyes to the darkness of the night, her day ended while still thinking of him. So her confession was not really going to be about him, Khushi shook her head as she squared her shoulders proudly. No, it was all about her.

She smiled as she fixed her hair a bit, Arnav Singh Raizada might as well know how lucky he had gotten that Khushi Kumari Gupta had given him the sole rights on her thoughts. Then her smile faded as she licked her dry lips seriously. Owning to the kind of person she was, she didn't believe in 'if only's. She didn't wanna wonder her whole life if she had waited too long to tell Arnavji how she felt. She didn't wanna lament over the thought for the rest of her life that, if she had just spoken her heart out, maybe the misunderstandings, confusions, & their strong personalities wouldn't have torn them apart for good.

Khushi took one last look at her now bare of make-up, but manageably composed face & picking up her clutch marched towards the door. As she twisted the door knob, she remembered what Bauji had taught them all, the best way to learn if you can trust someone, is to take a chance and trust them. & as long as Arnavji just kissed her when she was sad, talked to her when she was mad, hugged her tightly when she was happy, loved her as much as she loved him & never left her, ever, she could take on anything & everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Arnav reached the entrance of the main dining hall at the end of the hallway, he halted stiltedly & hovered there uncertainly. He knew he didn't need to wait for Khushi, in fact he should be back before she went in, as she mightn't want to go in together in front of the whole family. But somehow he just couldn't bring himself to go mingle with ten other people, be it family or friends, without seeing her just once, without seeing for himself that his unfair & undue actions hadn't taken too much of a toll on her.

His hand suddenly went up to run through his carefully styled hair to ruin the cracking hold of the gel as he let out a frustrated sigh. There was just something about her. He was never like this. He was never this irrational until she happened. & what was that?! Jealousy??!! He was never jealous! He didn't even know he was insecure enough to be jealous about something till today!! "f**k." Arnav swore softly & gave a brief kick on the archway panel. There was definitely something about her!

He suddenly felt a hand touching his elbow lightly, & he instantly turned on the spot, saying, "Khush-", but he stopped abruptly as he saw that the person clutching his elbow wasn't Khushi. But before he could say anything, the girl charged on, "Arnav! No, ASR definitely suits you better! It's more stylish, right? OMG! I mean, what are you doing here? Such a freak coincidence!" Arnav's brows furrowed as he couldn't see what was so freak in him coming to have brunch in a well-known restaurant near his home, & he said stiltedly, "You're' You're Khushi's friend?" & the moment he said that, he knew the girl didn't like that, by the scowl marring her perfectly groomed features.

Lavanya shook her head & said as if trying to educate a child, "I am Lavanya! I' Yeas, I am K's friend. But' I am the one who showed you around your own farmhouse & in the party'" & Arnav interrupted her rapid speech with a decisive, "So, yes, you're Khushi's friend. It was nice meeting you again here." & with a nod in Lavanya's direction, he started to turn away, his mind wheeling back to that very first day he had seen Khushi after so long on her campus. But as he was about to step inside the dining hall, he felt a pull on his arm & as he turned, Lavanya said, "Well, we must part in a memorable way, so that you didn't have so much difficulty remembering me the next time." With that she leaned over & pressed her lips on his.

Arnav immediately put his hands on her arm & was about to push her back, when he stopped. Why was he pushing her off so alarmingly? Girl's kissed him like this as a way of greeting all the time, so why did it feel so wrong now all of a sudden? Was it about' Khushi? They weren't even doing anything & he felt' exclusive?! No! That was a strict no-no in ASR's book! He had sworn long ago never to depend so much on one person. Because then, if you felt that person didn't reciprocate you feelings as strongly or as faithfully, then you might not want to continue living at all. It happened to his mother. It was not gonna happen to him!

Arnav stilled himself & compellingly moved his hands to rest on Lavanya's waist, & instantly wished he hadn't. Being the owner of a fashion empire, he knew she was wearing the finest quality hand-woven, 100% natural, cluny silk, & he hated it. Khushi's cool, cotton, soft dresses felt so soothing & erotic at the same time against his palms. & she herself felt so soft & warm & welcoming in his arms. Not like this girl, or any other girl he had ever been with. All with crazy fit & hard bodies with not an ounce of extra flesh on them.

& then when he felt the girl's lips starting to move over his lips, he had absolutely had it. & he didn't even care what his actions meant, as he pushed the girl away holding her arms in firm grips. As Lavanya looked up at him with confused & a bit hurt eyes, he tightened his lips & said in a firm voice, "Look, I am sorry. I am unavailab-" & he stopped short. What had he been about to say? That he was unavailable?! That was what men in committed relationships said! & he wasn't in one & was never gonna be in one. He let out an irritated breath, threw Lavanya a suffering glance, & bit out, "I am just not that into you." & abruptly turning, he went inside the dining room in long strides leaving a shocked & outraged Lavanya in his wake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Khushi couldn't even remember what all the complicated reasons were that she herself had given to Arnav that night in her home. & she shook her head with a little smile as she thought, none of those mattered anymore. Not for her. & as soon as she stepped onto that same hallway where they had been arguing not more than 10minutes ago, she froze.

There he stood. At the very end of the corridor. Just by the entrance to the foyer of the main dining hall, quite far from where Khushi was. & a girl in a short Leopard print dress had her whole body pressed against his. & her lips were doing the same to his lips. Arnav was making absolutely no efforts to get away as his hands were casually resting over the curve of the girl's hips near the backless hem of the girl's dress. & Khushi knew that dress all to well.

Didn't she wish she had the money to buy the dress when they were buying it? In fact, wasn't she the one who had spotted the dress first in the back aisle of that boutique? But she had only possessed good tastes, & not the credit balances needed to afford that dress. & it seemed like history was about to repeat itself, as Khushi saw her best friend Lavanya Kashyap once again getting something that Khushi had desired first, but unfortunately, just couldn't afford.

Without wasting another moment, Khushi pushed the door open with her back & entered the solace of the Ladies' Room, & then taking in a shaky breath, she ran towards the nearest cubicle. She hastily locked the door shut & then pulling the toilet seat & lid down, she sat down with a thump.

She just sat there & stared at the lock on the door for sometime, her brain refusing to register anything. Then she leaned forward & clutched her head with her hands. So this was how Arnav Singh Raizada explored?

He couldn't be blamed really. How well he had phrased his proposition. 'This is just too precious to let go without exploring it all the way through.' He talked about attraction & chemistry & even the prospect of him never getting into a serious relationship. But he had never, even by mistake, mentioned love. It was really her own fault then that she had gone on & fallen face forward. & even La's attraction towards him wasn't news to her either. La singularly discussed how handsome she found ASR whenever she got the chance. So, if she was now hogging face time with her non-resisting crush, it wasn't her fault too.

& right at that moment none of it mattered to Khushi. Who side-stepped whom, who grabbed whom, who led on whom- nothing mattered. What mattered was that her left arm felt numb, her heart was aching discernibly, & she didn't want to face anybody right now. If Arnav tried to talk to her, there was every possibility that she might tip the hot bowl of Dal over his head. If anyone else tried to talk to her, there was a small possibility that she might burst out crying at the top of her voice. No, Khushi straightened, shrugging her shoulders vigorously, she knew what she had to do. She had to leave the premises & she had to make sure that she never crossed paths with his hideousness Arnav Singh Raizada anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 25

No precap! I am swarmed with office work. But an important note'

So, the glimpse of Lavanya & Arnav that Khushi got to see, you guys got the exact same precap in the last update. It was kind of a try out on my part, but don't you all think, Khushi's reaction should be exactly like the response I got from you guys? & the responses from you guys varied from Khushi smacking Arnav hard to marrying someone else to avoiding him like the plague to just cut herself off form the jerk! So please let me know, if you guys still want Khushi do take the same course of actions after this chapter as well!

& press 'like' if you do like!

Edited by farah53 - 11 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Fari!!!!
yes I still want khushi to play hard to get because I like stories where gals play hard to get😆

oh well no precap but ek spoiler please😃

pretty please!!!!

I really felt bad for both of them but I "awwed" at Arnav's feeling

poor baby

I can't wait for day after tomorrow to come fast enough

edit again

I reread while I am waiting for sleep to conquer me

Did I mention this update made me fall for chotte once again

But that doesnt mean khushi should forgive him soon
Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
Calming a racing heart after being kissed by Arnav must be such an herculian task ;-) Good Khushi managed.

I knew it. I knew this Lavanya is taking advantage of Khushi's goodness. Pehle lesson abhi Arnav. Although Khushi has never laid her claim on Arnav before Khushi I didnt like the way La dismissed Khushi from the conversation as if she was nothing.

When you kiss a woman and think about a particular woman, then there is definitely somthing about her and kuch kuch ho raha jo Arnav tum abhi nahi samjho ge :-D

Glad he pushed that La away.

But ab MU toh ho gaya na! Wo bhi itna bada wala. Even if Arnav comes to know about the reason behind Khushi's hurt how will he explain Khushi about the whole situation. If he tried to do that there is a high probability that he might end up saying his actual feelings.

I would love to see Khushi tipping a bowl of daal over him. What a sight it would be! ASR with daal all over him! Who would lick it off him? #guttermindactivated

Khushi will get home I guess and then make some excuse about her sudden departure.

Fab update Fari *hugs and kisses*

Mujhe ek aur update chahiye abhi issi waqt *throws a tantrum*

I am giving you 10 hours to give me a fresh update :-P

Yes I am demanding :-DEdited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Phew!

Edited:

I won't talk about Khushi here. Anyone would feel hurt if a man is showing interest in her and still has the "audacity" to kiss another girl. I understand if she wants to never see Arnav's face again.

I want to talk about Arnav. Fari would it disappoint you if I told you I didn't mind at all that he let Lavanya kiss him?

In fact it would have surprised me if he had NOT kissed La.

That man has run away from commitment of any kind all his life.

That man has seen too much of family issues in the past to already see Khushi as his family.

That man thinks that his genes wouldn't allow him to be the ideal man for a woman even if he wants to.

That man is used to getting female attention all the time.

So La came and kissed him and he let her.

That man has not yet accepted to himself that he loves Khushi. But Fari I so so so loved it that before, while and after kissing La he thinks that it is kinda wrong because Khushi exists in someway in his life.

That man has not yet accepted to himself that he loves Khushi. But Fari I loved it that he is thinking of Khushi while La is kissing him. That La is not good enough, neither her clothes nor her feel.

That man has not yet accepted to himself that he loves Khushi. But Farriii, I lvoed the way he pushed La away, not even understanding why was he doing that.

Fari we needed this for Arnav. He needs to know what he wants. He needs to realise he has changed. He needs to know his khushi is in Khushi now.

When she will avoid him now I think he will come a step closer to accepting that he loves her and when Arnav Singh Raizada will love, no one will love Khushi as much.
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Resss
Yayay

Unress*

Ok so arnav became a jerk when he thought khushi was getting married to NK!
And now khushi shud give him a taste of his own medicine!
She shud make him realize that he needs to clear things up before being so teritorial!!!

Edited by tabbyj - 11 years ago
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb update🤗
arnav is so gone...it was not fully his fault but he did wrong...
i think khushi should maintain some distance from him but surely after giving him one tight lecture

Edited by jas0308 - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Make place for ME
~Edit~

In the last update Arnav appeared to be a jerk but he is not, he is just a person with many issues and reacts the way he knows best, so we need to cut him some slack. His reaction to Lavanya too was understandable and relatable, many peck the lips in greeting, kissing is different. He almost said he is unavailable; now if he is not into Khushi then whom is he into?

I want this Arnav, Fari please give him to me. Call him a jerk, cad or anything me wants him and bad.

It goes without saying, we are waiting for the fireworks, Khushi and Arnav are going to keep us at the edge of our seats.

Edited by Kalyaani - 11 years ago
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh God! I feel so bad for khishi i mean its not arnavs fault wen i read his pov...but i cant stop
Myself being biased towards her...
I think khushi needs to ignore arnav big time!!!!!! Not like wat she did after the kiss but more like a cold shoulder thingy...and arnav needs to process wats going in his mind...!!!!
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
RES
just coming back in a while ðŸ˜Š

----------------

wonderful update, as always.
Khushi emotions were just too well described man, both before lav's kiss and after.
I could feel her... 
bechara arnav, caugh in the misunderstanding. I don't know what Khushi should do now... maybe she should just avoid him for good.
and then maybe arnav will some brains back and go to her. But then I don't expect him to act so intelligently either ðŸ˜†
Honestly I'd love whatever you'd write.

Edited by blahblah16 - 11 years ago
arnavbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am happy that it was not what it seemed to be!

he did push lavanya away!
he is fighting with hi feelings!

i know everybody feels arnav is a jerk! but i feel for him...but i feel for him!
he has been like this for long,,,he needs his time!

when arnav misunderstood he went ahead claiming that  they had something and thats why she couldn't marry nk

but when khushi misunderstands she will most likely start staying away from him...i hope not i think she should also confront him! 
Edited by arnavbarun - 11 years ago