Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow first 9 minutes were the most amazing and the expressions given by these two amazing people need no words to explain.Loved the scene of Dori and scattering pearls which is symbolically showing scattering thoughts and emotions from both of them.These two crossed stars are in the same fram with that much intensity just way too beautiful to express.

The love of father towards his daughter and how he knows her inside out is just too fab.Sister's fear and complex emotions were well portrayed.Buaji actions towards an adopted child were natural and yes a bit harsh.Time will tell how  these relations will take place.

The Star of the day:

ASR with mixed emotions and actions and above all with HIS amazing looks aww made us to love him and hate him at the same time.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Great analysis Katlyn! i agree with everything you said especially in the red, ofcourse we find ourselves rooting for khushi as modern women but after seeing the shees mahel scen in epi 1, this Arnav character is def hiding alot of pain, giving birth to his arrogance and anger...so i feel this attraction to him, and no, his hot look doesn't have anything to do with it...well maybe a litle 😉
the acting is seriously the best on TV and better than alot of movies also...im intregued, dekte hai, kal kya hota hai :)

Thank you dear!  Yeah, the flashback in the first episode showed his painful past!  I think a lot of times we are drawn to the mysterious bad boy!! 😉 

This is my first Indian serial and I haven't watch any Bollywood films since I was little, so I can't really compare but from what I've seen so far, they are extremely convincing with their portrayal of the characters!  I'm impressed!!!

BTW, I love your analysis as well.  Great job with the pictures too!!  👏
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so mch for the link... 😊
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for this post. thoroughly enjoying it. helping me to feel better and lift my sagging spirits. really missing  daily dose of IPK.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
a half smile on shashiji's face as we hear the sound of khushi's scooter. touched me, that's father daughter, that's "sneha," the love a parent feels for a child. first strokes of khushi babuji ties here.

the first "tum theek ho," from a mother to her child. i've often wondered if those three words were some sort of sign language or talisman for the show.

of course the famous snapping of pearl dori, the first advance and retreat, the first "aukaat," and the beginning of a thread of thought that would culminate in a spectacular fight in the guest house one beautiful night: stop talking like that about my sister, what if someone spoke like that about your sister...

khushi, asr, babuji, amma, buaji, payal, all characters opening up, perfect lines in just the right language. to understand buaji, i need to learn some colloquial hindi. 😆 hansi-thatta, bahar udham machai... reminds me of bangla, obviously u.p. and bengal had much movement of people between them and language traveled. or whatever, but really colourful, those names she calls khushi.

amma is not her biological mother, and yet she is her real mother to khushi. the whole ipk thing of people not conventionally "related" but tied to each other in a relationship of the heart begins to be told.

wonderful second watch. highly emotional. late for work. 🤣

thank you, doctor, risha.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I k dw Khushi was suppose to be 18 this episode proves it...
Stupid blooper the writers seem to have forgotten her age

And this episodes gives me goosebumps still

I forgot how much I hated buaji in the beginning

I loved khushi's courage and shashi is the best dad ever

And Arnav less words the better
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you dear!  Yeah, the flashback in the first episode showed his painful past!  I think a lot of times we are drawn to the mysterious bad boy!!  

This is my first Indian serial and I haven't watch any Bollywood films since I was little, so I can't really compare but from what I've seen so far, they are extremely convincing with their portrayal of the characters!  I'm impressed!!!

BTW, I love your analysis as well.  Great job with the pictures too!!  

Aww thx :) ya this is my first Indian serial too, it's def diff from the other for it to hv such a wide fan base. Trust me I watch a lot of Bw movies and sarun are much better actors than a lot of the actors in the industry. can't wait for Baruns movie to come out!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
alonebird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww i am very hapy to watch these again...
IPKKND is best show...
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SUREEE SUREEE ... niceee ideaaa...   BRING IT ONNN... ALWAY'S READY TO WATCHHH ARNAVVV...❤️
WE DUN NEED ANY SPECIFIC REASON TO WATCH IPK...IT'S OBVIOUS TO WATCH HIMMM N ONLY ARNAVVV/ARSHI...

ssskang thumbnail
Just watched episode 2.  Go Khushi for standing up to Arnav.  I get the feeling no one in her family really understands her.  Shashi maybe realises Khushi;s reasoning however amma and buaji!!!! Amma words reminded me of Amitabh Bacchan in KKKG  when he said to Sharukh khan"aaj thumne sabat kar dia ha ke tum mera khoon nahin ho".  I'm glad Payal is with Khushi all the way. Her behaviour towards Khushi is the reason why Khushi would do anything for her later.  (contract shadi and all).  Again glad forthe opportunity to watch this serial from the beginning.