Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: palindrome

just few minutes more dear..

thnx sweety watngπŸ˜ƒ
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 8

Geet tried to pull her hand back but  could not succeed as he was holding it very tight. Fifteen odd minutes passed but none of two changed their positions. He was still laying on his stomach with a possessive hold on her hand,She was still sitting on the bed  with her hand under him.Sleep was overpowering her but need of changing the bridal attire was putting obstacles in sleep's way..At last her mind decided to put all physical strength in the act of freeing her hand.She used her other hand to pull the "hand of his interest" away and finally it was out of his grip.Geet gave a sigh of relief. Before she could get up from the bed she heard him mumbling again.."sorry..baby..mamu is so tired na..mamu will tell aarav a new story tomorrow"....."ohhh..he thought my hand as  aarav's hand..how stupid??He must be in quite deep slumber thats why could not make the size difference"she looked at her palm. It felt like his kiss was still lingering there.She brought her hand closer to her lips to gave a peck at the same place where his lips had left their presence. But she could not complete the act as sudden blush filled her senses.First time her deed  seemed alien to her.what the hell i was doing???and why i was doing that??? Questions filled her mind as she made her way towards her baggage to get the nightdress out.

She kicked the suitcase for tenth time however her kicking could not make it open.It did not need her kick at that moment but 3 digit code which she forgot unfortunately or more precisely  it was not worthy of her priceless attention when rano told her after shutting the suitcases. It was 3 am in morning. Her mind was screaming to make a call to rano but fear of getting scold on the first night of her married life was stopping her."why mums are always right..i wish i had paid attention at that time"She kicked the suitcase once again. Since there was no way left to change lehanga choli ,she thought of removing the traces of make up from her face.So she headed towards the bathroom.She removed heavy ornaments along with dozens and dozens of hair pins from her hair and washed her face with cold water. It was a great relief. She was searching for towel when her eyes fell on a t shirt hanging in the bathroom.A thousand watt smile lit her face. Finally she came out of bathroom wearing black colored tshirt. It reminded her of "cutie cool"top however there was no shinchan as well as it was oversized. She checked herself in the mirror and made her way towards the bed to adjust in small space which her hubby had left for her.

************************************************

The morning which started in a quite a beautiful way for Maan could not retain its beauty for longer time. He remembered him awakening in the morning by a sudden pressure near his stomach.He opened his eyes to find his wife curled like a ball beside him,wrapped in bridal dupatta used as  temporary blanket. She was poking her knees in his stomach during her sleep in order to get some more space for being comfortable. He jerked up in his bed and cursed  that small amount of rum which he consumed before going to bed to beat tiredness. Though rum did its job perfectly but along with tiredness,it overpowerd his senses too as he could not remember geet's entry in the room. He immediately got a blanket from cupboard and covered her. She adjusted herself in newly found free space.Comfort brought slight smile on her lips. He bent down on his knees near the bed and kept looking at her smiling face for a long time. Though he felt himself mimicking a love sick boy from a cheesy stupid love story who had accidentally caught in some place in jungle with his love for a night and kept looking at his gf's face like she would disappear after that night,but still he could not stop himself from ogling at her face."she look more beautiful without makeup.'He smiled..'and without jewellery...and with open hair.."His list would have continued little more if knock on the door had not disturbed him. He was informed about "sciatica pain"of maya aunty{kiran's mother in law}. He immediately rushed down and here he was standing at door of the room watching his sister pressing her mother in law's legs and his mother pacing in the room worried.Maya aunty's wincing and screaming was increasing in decibles  with increase in  the time taken by Doctor to arrive.He had already insisted her to go to doctor but she being 'fragile delicate darling ' could not walk up to car too."she is queen of tantrums",he thought and turned.He could not believe his eyes as he saw his wife coming down the stairs wearing his tshirt "only".She looked at him and he gestured her to stop at the stairs. As she stopped he found pair of hands closing his eyes.and then his ears heard the whisper"guess who"???

*****************************************

Geet was floating in her dreamland when fade wincing sounds collided with her eardrums.Coziness of blanket was making it impossible for her to leave the bed but painful whimpers made her heart uneasy.She sat up on the bed and It took a while for her to recognize the new surroundings.She realized maan had left the bed early.Certain disappointment filled her heart as light  hope of "rising in his arms" like it used to happen in movies when husband and wife share a bed for first time,was completely shattered. Here she was woken up with her one leg hanging down the bed and other one crushing the pillow under it. Her bridal duppata was circled around her neck'you are getting very filmy day by day..get a hold..geet"she smacked on her forhead."and mum was right..i wrestle with my bed during sleep,thank god maan was not here to see all this".Another whimper from downstairs made her uneasy enough to sprint out without realizing what she was wearing.She was coming down the stairs when maan gestured her to stop.She stopped in her tracks and saw 'that chick from night called madhulika"closing maan's eyes and whispering something in his ears. Some unknown but unpleasant feeling crawled in her heart.She immediately ran down.

***********************************************

Chime of her payals made him realize that she was coming towards him.He removed the hands of 'guess who"game player from his eyes and marched towards "almost running geet" without paying any heed to madhulika.She collided with his chest as her eyes were fixed at madhulika and stumbled back.His hands immediately caught her waist and steadied her.As a response her hands encircled his neck.

"you should not have left the room in these clothes"he said still holding her.

"your weird positions did not let me sleep whole night"she answered back while he was busy in drinking her beauty as she was wearing his tshirt only."and you want me to take care of my clothes before leaving the room in such sleepy state",she continued with her eyes fixed on madhulika.

She was never a player of words,even she is a hater of double entendre. But at that moment she herself was unable to understand why she said those words.However words had brought desired effect which was  proven by madhulika's sullen face.She did not know whether it was part of  her imagination but her words seemed daggers to madhulika's heart.Her sullen look was able enough to calm that unknown,unpleasant feeling.

Maan had never thought that his not so favorite black tshirt can create such magic.Not a single part of this magical creation was deprived of his attention. He himself was amazed how his eyes and mind were able to notice such minute details ranging from flowers in the heena patterns covering half of her legs{his tshirt was covering only her thighs} upto imprint of her ring on her right cheek."she might have sleeping with her hand under the cheek thats why ring left its imprint there"He did not realize when his hand went near her cheek to caress the red mark.His warm touch brought her attention back to him from madhulika.

"who is hurt,maan..someone was crying in pain???"She asked now looking in his eyes.

"lets talk in our room"saying this he pulled her towards the stairs.

ohh..aunty is in great pain na..geet said to maan with her face reflecting immense pain.

"hmm..we are waiting for doc.she cant even walk up to car"

"hmmm"

"by the way why are you wearing my tshirt???"

"oh..yes..actually my suitcase was not opening in night..i forgot the code"

"hmm.."he replied while searching doctor's residence number from his cell phone'

'will you help me..maan??"

how can i help you???

'wait..i will tell you.."

Saying this Geet dialed her mother's number from her cell phone"you are going to talk mummy..common..its ringing" Before he could protest she had glued the cell phone on his ear.

"hello'' rano said

"namaste aunty..its maan here"

"namaste beta..how are you??"

"I am good aunty and you??"

" I am also fine..why have you called beta,,everything all right??' he could sense the anxiety in rano's words.

"yes everything is fine aunty...and why i have called"he said  loudly looking towards geet in a way asking her the same question..Geet was busy writing something on a notepad. She showed him the notepad to answer Rano's question.He read the notepad as he spoke.

"woh..actually aunty..i have called  to ask..mmm..mmm geet's suitcase code"

"ohk beta. but you can ask geet too"

"yes aunty i can ask her but.."he again looked at geet who showed him the notepad again

"but she is in..mmm..yes bathroom..she is in bathroom aunty"

'ohk beta..its 999..hope you wont mind me asking "why do you need it"??

"999"he said out loud 'and why do i need it??"

He looked at notepad.."because i need to wear geet's pink saree' he read the whole line without paying much attention to words..

"whaaat??"..both rano and maan screamed at same time. maan glared at geet who was laughing hysterically  laying on bed  while clutching her stomach.

"i am sorry aunty...i did not mean that..actually"

Geet's laughter was now audible at other end..maan was fumbling with words..

"actually...aunty"

"its ohk beta..i know my daughter very well..she might have forgotten the code'

"yes aunty"

'i apologize beta on her behalf..she is very childish..i know its her plan to make you call to me "

"no..aunty..your apology is making me guilty now.."

"thank you beta"

'thank "YOU" aunty..i will call you later..bye"

"bye beta..take care"

He cut the call and looked around. Geet was busy opening her suitcase.He want to chide her for putting him in such condition but sudden knock at door could not let him.Kiran entered the room.

"maan..we have to take mummy to hospital..pain is getting worse and doctor is not arriving" kiran said with worried expressions.

'yes di..let me get ready fast"he replied

"i am also coming to hospital with you "geet intervened.

Kiran looked at her from head to toe and gave a teasing smirk to her little bro.'no..geet...you can't come with us..your daddy is coming to take you for 'pagphere". kiran retorted.

News of going to her house gave extreme happiness to geet.She was literally jumping with joy..'oh really di..i should get ready then..i am going to use bathroom first"saying this she blocked maan's way.

"no geet..i will take 15 minutes only"maan pleaded

"and me ten.."geet said with a puppy face.

geet..you can use my bathroom..let him use his" kiran suggested to which geet agreed happily.

He could hear the giggling sound of two girls from outside.'she might be telling di about 'cell phone' incident. He smiled turning the knob of shower.

Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago