Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am sure too...!! As I said I saw the gol mangtika she always wears in DABH n pallu too...!!!
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information. I tend to agree with Niruba. Her image of a dictator saas will take a beating. Somehow even though Neeluji is a great actress this news if it is true has not made me happy. Public has a particular perception of Bhabo and than if we see her dancing wearing odd clothes,that image will definitely get affected. I admire Anas in that respect a lot. He does not take up too many of dance shows or participates too much in award function dances and concentrates his full energy on one thing  DABH. His focus amazes me. I do not think by participating in a dance show Bhabo's screen space will be reduced and she will stop troubling SurYa. They will make her work overtime to complete her scenes. All this hypothesis is if Neeluji is participating.Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes shirin...so its togh time for her to manage serial and reality show...
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
umdu ma ji...lets see how she manage both and abt neelu ji image...cant say now anything...after seeing her dressing style i would tell...btw...she is so modern in off screen like she wore jeans,skirt,top na...