will be waiting eagerly for tom Edited by -lakshmi- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

will be waiting eagerly for tom 
HI laks hw r u doing?
Originally posted by LILY111144

HI laks hw r u doing?

hi lily... me too busy now a days... so spending less time in gf than before and i hate that... how r u??? u were busy with wedding na?
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

hi lily... me too busy now a days... so spending less time in gf than before and i hate that... how r u??? u were busy with wedding na?
ys wedng s 2mrw,2dy ws sngeet,al dy dere,abhi thori der pahle aayee hun,hsbnd stil dere,so pasing tym here,u bsy in  stdies?
Thanku guys for the Likes and comments for Part 34😃

The following 329 member(s) liked the above post:
sssmar, kichusnimmi26ammyicycoolvydehiitzzdmgpyarisahelijasmeen64dpurvanavyanissisimran2608custodian75satyasree8901leothelionsheetalvasazainah320shanmanjugeeta1803crazyfanofdsdv9290860623zil143BBP97cukishkabslocksabhi2503priyasreemady2483jyotiagarwaljooorosttanishasingh3annbellAISHAJSsimmi11JaneRochesterangle_gudiaashwimaaneethottyangelgayathripriyankmkd.70ishitamoresravanthi93deep002YourDarkAngelsinghiskinng94star432TheSunShinePoorvaArorapayal.gupta177chinkidrashtiqueenbee001sanju85Coolio56sporthy_smile28Sarah08aahhhtulasikamalakar--Yashvi--pearl.whitekainturakirannaanavanShadiaKhurramnadia-arshadEnigma78faltuuMaaneetDeewangiaqvumrojalotus3tukuaParbinsalinavirus14antra23GURTI369kavitha05gurtimuskaansudipa81shebs786nihdear12dhakdhak22KhusluvsmaaneetcutesrijuSalmankatnishnaldeepsikha09Parimishtycutestarzshinningstar123PRINCESS19Smile90maanlvsgeetcoolkiwiabjeyasaroaparnapodurizafarahimlovepoosarah_zaishaaisha_1998smitha2728minnurajajoliebirdy2011shafeeAnnu8193snehadingoeannuubbhhaarizwanaqPoonamTlethasanthoshyash21KomaLSunnylathaauangeeshwiskhanringmeaaishahbhakbhartifanangelarafnonabebum-g19pamilmons_mbmardeindiegirlpari_jyothikaKhanAtiyahpallavisarkarsree10mishtibLadyArwenanjalisen85Angel-33MSgayatrimaneet2011cutemishtibhawna02priyankasweet21sridevi_npixelflower620cutestar12Shilalipitabbymittalpinkybedimrajneha512soorlovemaneetprincesssarahPujanaulazaidi98preet.harmanNeejuSweetestParinityaaditi_2010najmaDGKoolsmileDiva7CherishhCiaMaaneetmanjuahujaluvu4ever143Aameratoofan_mailsuhaarabiaZenaJsanam1234umehak173CutieSanayagawjusangelpingu-tinguTANHA_Hpriya_ya1408zariya123pari1689SingMe2Sleeplovelygeet24x7fantesykiran_ratianushaarjaCrystalSayapiya27ambeern-eiya-change12jyo_ksgdeewanid_soniakeerthi90anky_sprinces939love4allmaanluvermansi.tripathiNH1971jssoodMayamaansweetsampa39its_memayapariKasiKasirashmi.vaish68lovebirdsmaneetHanishadeviMaaneet099hari21sree.maneet--Dia--Arsheelamaaneetkimeetushankitvcramyayuppyprema_ksJayaRdivya22shivanirajputdreaminvincibledreamy4everanshimanshiAlameluaksnkiran99kareena32amalu123Brown-Eyessobia4maaneetvalli30dreams-realitygeetsrir.maanspicyraysrsusmitamaan_ki_jaanLILY111144ManeetGurtiMGVinsh23-lakshmi-Jeba.RahmanDesigirls12lovesiadreamyharikageet.loverksasilovebapu18Alicia2001mayurmaaneetMyInfatuationzputhAnu_RPaintedSkyhermosoaakritisri1111CutieTejuharshithaaa286pearlpaponecon--Fairy--AIMAMSKana1411deepali1022KINGKHANFANfarie1209Kriti_roxnats0101Appydazzlingdivz--ANGEL--SONU_29vibhashekhargcddfanuteemawesomepoojaMaaneet4eveanupm04Aasminaammu5ritzy09mishtiritumuraadlovesddNiharika.Nairlove2_somapunam2712music_girl3295zohafarheenpoongs123lil.mizz.smexiitushti-kiranNANDY_BRU18myprideAsh1991maanmeet1freya123shafyyy--Ratna--t_areebsonu4everkhwaishfananuandaviflowers4usweet scorpio-Priti11-dumasCutydevilbhanu_rekhagTheDarkKnightmaaniqra--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseesona-raiShalveGcs-girl-dia-zaara2212reachsky2011MonaLovesMaandrrose31-padma-tamanna1391dona86shrutheAjayarpitajiriya27TyroMaaneet_ViduMadhuri53dolly10abinash079bobby13rocks--Neelam--spvd

Thanku so much for the Likes and comments for Part 35😃

The following 338 member(s) liked the above post:
nimmi26, ammyicycoolvydehiitzzdmgpyarisaheliyashvijaysinghjasmeen64dpurvanavyanissicustodian75sheetalvasazainah320shanmanjugeeta1803crazyfanofdsdvdjyoti39290860623tessyranimishtikhuranacukishkabslockspriyasreegitarameshjooorostcryskenttanishasingh3simmi11JaneRochesterangle_gudiaannbellAISHAJSmaneetarshhottyangelgayathripriyankmkd.70ishitamoregurtimanetsravanthi93deep002YourDarkAngelmariapsinghiskinng94TheSunShinePoorvaArorapayal.gupta177anitachandavar1queenbee001rufizzsanju85chloeemeherkhan326Sarah08Coolio56richujimmyneetugarg123aahhh--Yashvi--pearl.whitekainturakiranSofirahiShadiaKhurramnadia-arshadEnigma78MaaneetDeewangiaqvumrojalotus3sara2012ParbinsalinaGURTI143antra23sushloveLavz.Da.WordGURTI369giaa5678sweetmelonkavitha05sanaalinasweetVidhushiGuptashebs786maanambimadhu345nihdear12blue.moonmaansi25gurtimuskaanKhusluvsmaaneetcutesrijuRosmithaSalmankatnishnaldeepsikha09ParimishtycutestarzPRINCESS19coolkiwiSmile90maanlvsgeetabjeyamaangeetforevergshrutiajolieminnurajkash53lovepoosarah_zaishazafarahimaisha_19987994sruthi8shafeeAnnu8193snehadingoerizwanaqaarthiashPoonamTyash21KomaLSunnyangeeshlathaauwiskhanangelaraf-divya-aaishahbhakbhartifanlove_lavnyashabnam22Semarnkpari_jyothikamons_mbindiegirlm-g19pamilmardepallavisarkarmishtibKhanAtiyahLadyArwenanjalisen85tabby999MSgayatricutemishtibhawna02priyankasweet21Pujanaulasoorlovemaneetsridevi_nShilalipicutestar12preet.harmanprincesssarahsusiNeejuneha512KoolsmilepinkybedimrajDiva7nityaRits.kaditi_2010najmaDGCherishhCiaMaaneetSweetestParimanjuahujaAameraAfflicteDNawabZadivanshi_maaneetManeetTUJANENAgawjusangelpayal12sanam1234umehak173CutieSanayasuhaarabiaTANHA_Hpriya_ya1408zariya123pari1689-JEEVANA-lovelygeet24x7fantesylove4alldh_ritikiran_ratianushaarjaCrystalSayapiya27mansi.tripathiNH1971jssoodMayamaan-eiya-sweetkjsree.maneethari21ambeernVinsh23its_mearunsunita_gmmayapari.Priya2000.HanishadeviKasiKasirashmi.vaish68maanluverd_soniakeerthi90princes939gbhatkuhu18prema_ksramyayuppyJayaRmaaneetkimeetushankitvcesheenadivya22shivanirajputamalu123dreaminvinciblekareena32dreamy4everkiran99sam78AlamelulehrBrown-Eyessobia4maaneetvalli30rsusmitaspicyraysmaan_ki_jaanLILY111144geetsrir.maanEza_analystsweetsampa39-lakshmi-Desigirls12Jeba.Rahmanlovesiadreamyharikagargi12cute-alymayurmaaneetAlicia2001ksasilovebapu18anjucoolnihatriMyInfatuationzAnu_RPaintedSky-Prithi-AmbibambyharshithaaaCutieTejuhermosoaakritisri1111KINGKHANFANgill123Maaneet4eve--Fairy--ana1411Kriti_roxnats0101mel420286pearlpaponeconSONU_29sweetysaranvibhashekharuteemanupm04AasminaNiharika.Nairmuraadlovesddlove2_somaammu5ritzy09tushti-kiransdlife19music_girlzohafarheenlil.mizz.smexiipunam2712Ash1991freya123mrk-1NANDY_BRUsmj1977.shruti18myprideJass.KN--Ratna--misty_drastifant_areebflowers4usweet scorpiokhwaishfananuandavisonu4ever3295drrose31dolly10dumas-Priti11-namita25Cutydevilbhanu_rekhagmaaniqramaanseemollycoddlesona-rai--aarthi--TheDarkKnight-dia-meena..Shalveriya27arpitajizaara2212Gcs-girljasraj123Tyro-padma-shrutheAjaytamanna1391dona86kkiddooMaaneet_ViduMadhuri53abinash079bobby13rocks--Neelam--spvdZee_News

(Banner credit goes to Mayamaan. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Thanku all for being with me thru the whole story. i made a lot of friends and i hope u all will be there even after the story. For the last tym pls press like and comment.. silent readers too..😉

Part 36

Wake up mishty…

Maan..

I smiled at my sleep.

Now open ur eyes my geet..

Sone do na…

I snuggled at my pillow a little more. His voice sounds heavenly in the early morning. Maa… wait..!! hw he is here?  Mein apne hi ghar mein hoon na.. I opened my eyes startled and looked around. But there was no maan. instead meer was standing there with teasing smile and a mobile in her hand!!

Meer.. where is maan?

She pointed to her mobile.

Ur maan has left a msg for his mishty..

She forwarded the mobile and I saw a recorded video. She winked at me and left.

Thankgod! Kitni sothi ho yaar tum.

I frowned cutely.

Now don't make that face,k? since u have rested enough for the day I m sending u out on a little adventure. R u ready?

I nodded my head excitingly as if he was sitting in front of me and waiting for an answer.

Now go to buddy's room and take the packet from the bed.

I felt something big was going to happen today. I ran to bro's room and took the packet. Bro was nowhere to be seen. When I opened the packet I saw a pic and a dress. the pic was taken when  I was kissing him on the convocation day in teacher's lounge. Then there was a beautiful dress for me. i heard some voice from the mobile and that's when I remembered about the video.

Come to ds place wearing ds mishty… and remember one thing.. I love u..

With the video went off. I ran to my room taking the packet and had a quick shower. When I came out I saw meer waiting for me.

Jaldi aao.. I will dress u up.

Kyun?

Kyun kya? Jaldi aa..

She maintained my natural look but curled some hairs in the front in a wavingway so it kissed my cheeks. She just put some lip gloss and eyeliner. When I faced the mirror I was looking out of the world.

Thanku so much yaar..

Thanks ki bachi… now go..

When I went outside I saw a brand new car waiting for me. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Suddenly I saw keys dangling in front of my eyes. When I turned bro was standing there with a stupid grin. I looked at him with questioning eyes.

This is ur gift for successfully completing ur 1st yr in Khurrana's IT division.

I hugged him tight.

U r the best bhaiyya…

I noe geet and I always give u the best…

Ya he is rt. he always gives me the best. And his best gift is my maan. I came out of thots when he patted my cheek.

Go geet.. he is waiting for u..

I got into the car and while driving I can't help but remember hw the life was after the convocation day. How we worked together, our little office romance and hw sweety was always behind us for grandbabies. My so called parents dint bother to come this 3 yrs and I for once I felt happy. I don't want them to ruin my life.

Once I pulled into the parking lot and started to walks thru corridors of class, I remembered back the day hw I met him. I thot he was arrogant and sadoo. When I reached the lounge, I saw another packet in the same place where maan sat. when I opened it I saw fresh tulips and a letter. I placed a kiss on the flowers and read the letter.

One day while  walking thru the park I saw a cute chubby girl crying. I dint like her cry so I took her in my arms and soothed her. but never ever I thot that this one moment will be going to b so precious for me. Meeting u was one of the best moments in my life. Thanku mishty for making my life sweet..

There was a pic of park in that. I wondered what that meant. Suddenly I realized that this may b the same park where we met for the first tym. I carefully put all the things back to the packet and ran to get my car.

When I arrived at the park I saw it was empty. But the whole place was lit up with lights and flowers which made me sure that maan was there. I took slow steps and saw maan standing near the swing with his back towards me. sensing my arrival he turned back and as always he was looking hot in white shirt. He spread his arms inviting me for a hug and I ran to him and hugged him so tight that we struggle to breathe. After some time he pulled away and caressed my face softly. His warm smile and sparkling eyes was telling a different story. Before I could ask I saw him kneeling before me and pulled out the ring. Sudden realization of wats going to happen dawned to me.

Geet.. I noe its so filmy.. but I can't help. I love u morethan the world will ever know. And my heart belongs to u only. I just wanted to say will u marry ur ex professor?

I smiled but tears were pouring out my eyes. I wiped my tears and looked at the ring. It was  sparkling with his love.

I was planning to say no but b/c the ring is so beautiful I accept ur proposal Mr.ex Professor.

He laughed and slipped the ring into mine. Then he kissed me so passionately that I forgot my name for a moment. After some time we pulled out and maan sat in the swing and he jerked me on his lap. I kept my head on his chest listening to his soothing heartbeats.

Epilogue

Am I looking fat?

I was standing with my swollen belly and was analyzing myself in the mirror. Vicky sat near the bed and was looking keenly at my belly.

Vicky.. I m asking u..

My voice went a pitch higher than the usual. Urggh!! The stupid mood swings!! He got startled and said.

I wanted to say no but u noe that will be a lie.

I sighed. He s rt. I looked at him and saw again staring at the belly keenly.

What?

Hu-h..

Wat happened viks.. y r u looking like that?

Do u really think that there is a baby in that belly. I mean etni badi baby.. hw can the belly afford its weight.!!

Phir where u want the baby?? In my head!!

I said sarcastically. He looked down embarrassed. I laughed at him but the pain made my laugh stop. Yet another contraction. But this was a painful one. then again there was another one and I screamed in apin.

Maan's POV

I was looking thru the files but my thots lingered on geet. She was having several contractions ds week and today she was looking a lot more than pale. I dint want to cum to office but she was in no mood to hear my words. Suddenly the ringtone of my phone took me out of thots.

Haan Vicky bol..

What!! I m cumg..

I heard geet crying in the background. I cut the call and literally ran from there. I was so excited!! My baby is going to come..

I reached hospital and went straight to reception.

My wife is going to have a baby. In which room is she? I mean where is the labor room.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw sweety looking worried and excited.

Come  beta.

Is she okay.

Ya. She is fine.

When I reached I saw Doctor cumg out.

Who is maan?

Its me doctor.

Ur wife wants u there with her.

Dad gave an assuring squeeze and I went inside taking a deep breathe.

When I entered I saw she was looking a lot pale and pain was written all over her face. I took her hands in me but she squeezed it more as another contraction hit her. I calmed myself.

Mishty.. take a deep breathe. U remember the yoga class,rt?

She glared at me and said

U breathe..

I looked at her confusingly.

Oh god!!this is ur entire fault..

But meine kya kiya..

Aww.. mishty.. muje first ek girl chahiye then boy then girl. .. u can say it.. but I m the one who have to bear all pain.. no next tym.. this is it!!

I looked at her shocked and then at the doctor.

Its k Mr. khurrana.. that's the evil side of labour..

I saw him trying to control laughter.

Her contradictions were speeding up and it was nearing to push. She started to push and I for once I hated myself seeing her pain.

I m seeing the head.

The doctor announced.  She gave another push and then I heard a baby's cry. She closed her eyes and I put my forehead against hers.

U did it geet…

She nodded and then she screamed in pain. What was happening!!

Okay..i can c another head cumg out.

That means twins!!my heart was dancing. But the doctor again and again announced new heads cumg out and in the end there were 4 babies.

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Khurrana. U r the parents of 3 cute boys and a pink doll.

I was so overwhelmed with 4 bundles of joy and looking at geet I knew she was aware of that. After cleaning babies she placed the dolls near geet and I took my baby princess first. I felt like she is an exact replica of geet.

The boys are like u Mr.Khurrana.

I looked at her and saw one little boy latching her breast. I kissed her cheek and felt more respect for ds woman.

After sometime all came in and sweety was as expected beaming with joy.

Geet's POV

I felt so complete. I wished meer and gautam was here too. After their wedding meer wanted her father's dream business to be expanded. So now they were in London and nw she can't travel as she is also expecting her first child. I felt a caress on my cheeks and saw maan looking at me lovingly.

What names u want for children?

Steve Singh Khurrana..

I looked at the source of voice and saw steve grinning like a fool. He was the other person who was so excited for the babies to come.

Don't think about it. I don't want my child to be a flirt like u..

But I m harmless.

He pouted like a child. He found his lady love 2 yrs b4. Tanya is working with him and they r going to get married after 3 months. She s a lovely girl.

So wat name u want?

I dunno maan.. I will leave it all that to sweety and Vicky. They were begging all days for that.

I looked in their direction and saw all my family trying to get attention of babies. Suddenly maan pecked my lips and whispered

I Love u mishty..

Love u too maan..

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list

it ended😭

let me read

but what is this I am

wow

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 11 years ago
aww awesome update

but 4 babies...😲